Miley Cyrus SPLIT WITH MANAGER

mileycyrusmanager

Miley Cyrus split with manager Jason Morey, reports THR. She was replaced by Selena Gomez in the animated vampire movie Hotel Transylvania. A sign of an impending downward professional spiral or bad luck and unfortunate timing? Sources tell THR that Miley’s party habits, such as licking Liam’s penis cake, are partially to blame for her recent professional breakups.

She had a Bob Marley cake at her party & said: ‘You know you’re a stoner when your friends make you a Bob Marley Cake,’she said during the event. ‘You know you smoke way too much fucking weed!’ Miley’s latest album Can’t Be Tamed peaked at No. 3 on the U.S. Billboard 200 & sold 102,000 copies in its first week, but failed to deliver a smash hit. It is not yet known whether Miley will attend The Grammys.

• DaFuckYeah

i can’t stand ocean up at the moment ‘=.=’

• Anonymousjen

She looks so weird , ou only does its job don’t like it don’t come thx

That’s like me standing in a rain puddle and being like, “I’m not standing in this rain puddle!

Someone probably thought she “needed to do” something, as well and out came the wooden “The Last Song”. We all think someone needs to do something but that doesn’t mean that it’s a sure thing the person should. In the end, it’s a guessing game.

• oceanupbadbully

this says more about oceanupz hatred of the most successful teenager in history. just cuz she is a billionaire doesn’t mean u need to hate. ou boring bully. run by mandy teefy

• virendra

so cool……..but whats you can say….

i am glad miley & her manager spilt.her manager is so bad to handle miley.she cant get success in CBT b/c the singles r so wrong for her fan especially her young fans.in addition,she cant release 1 album in 2011.So selena gomez pass over her.this is all about her unskillful manager’s faults.

• Ellen

I Love Miley no metter what¡

• swiftyteefe

Sick of Homez sleeping her way to fame instead of earning it. Biebs made her infamous. beezus and monte carlo very very bad wooden acting. once she starts looking more like mandy t. she won’t get many acting jobs.

• jilti

well, he was unable to protect her image. maybe is a good thing.
    and once again the media exaggerates about Miley…

classicalmusicplayer said:
    classicalmusicplayer you are pretty :).

I thougt that was Jennifer Stone o.O

“Sources tell THR that Miley’s party habits are partially to blame for her recent professional breakups”. ._____________________.
    who is the source? Claudia?! what a douche… the girl is fine she just took a break… the idiots want a Lindsay and they’re mad cuz she seems like won’t let her to be it.

AGREED

THE STUPID CLOWN IN TOWN GORGEOUSSELENA WILL BE COMING OUT OF HER HOLE SOON GUISE

Feb 11, 2012 @ 04:06 am

That hole of hers probably smells and leads to hell

I really feel neutral about her but her career is really going down. She’s becoming a hasbeen that only gets the front page of the news for her scandals. And her movies are a joke, LOL being one of them. I just think her time is up as an actress, she can continue being a singer despite CBT flopping on the charts but she does well in concerts, so maybe she should tour?

• ouisdumberthanantoinedodsonssistersrapist

oceanup is the laughing stock of journalism

my dog can type a better unbiased article than them my autistic brother can make a better unbiased article than all the stupid oceanup crew’s brains combined

le sad truth

• antigorgeousselena

LETS CATCH GORGEOUSSELENA IN A NET AND THROW HER IN A LAKE FULL OF PIRANHAS!

• -.-

I think oceanup is such a joke sometimes no wonder the regular users left this site to that forum
    and people like mim and gorgeousselena(esp her) also ruined this site that’s why people have left this place that is now a shithole in the gutter…

• forever.elise

which forum?

• forever.elise

antigorgeousselena hahaha i love you

&its the cold truth they’re stupid articles and comments against certain stars and immature people like Claudia and mimi make this place worse than life in North Korea..

• classicalmusicplayer

classicalmusicplayer you are pretty :).

I thougt that was Jennifer Stone o.O

Lol nope it’s not Jennifer Stone it’s me :-)

• classicalmusicplayer

classicalmusicplayer you are pretty :).

I thougt that was Jennifer Stone o.O

Lol nope it’s not Jennifer Stone it’s me :-)

Somebodies crashing and burning.
    We all knew it wouldn’t be long.

Don’t be so mean…i knew this would be the reaction. She isn’t a trainwreck like y’all want her make out to be – but probably she could have been be one if she never decided to stop and take a break…cuz it was a crazy and dangerous exposure back at 09-10.
    I think the time off will be good for her and do wonders in her upcoming projects cuz she stayed out of the shit.

Somebodies crashing and burning.
    We all knew it wouldn’t be long.

Sorry my english sucks :/

I wish the best for Miles <3 she’s an amazing performer and seems like a nice gurl. Please don’t be rude people why you would want to the girl who was Hannah Montana become something who “crash and burn”. I would never wish to that happened to someone. She’s too good to say things like that. Personally i would feel terrible if i say something like that and then i watch her cute lil’ face in the re runs of her show and i realize i say something rude about that same girl. Just sayin’ bye!!!! :)

• anonmus

This isn’t surprising. I would want a management change if I had the voice I heard on the Dylan song and they had me sing Who Owns My Heart as one of my singles. Well, I guess that’s her producer’s fault. She needs to go the Miranda Lambert route. Not country, though. Some kind of new acoustic hybrid that would get airplay on country & rock stations. Sort of like Mumford & Sons meets Miranda Lambert.

• kristin6410

Ou is mean to miley saying she is a flop ugh -.-

• Its.Miley

OceanUp. Putting pictures like this when u talk about Miley is just , innmature. I think that is unprofessional and stupid.

• Its.Miley

I mean, its ok if u want to post this unnecesary story. But be objective

• l?veislouder

I love how Claudia insists that Miley is irrelevant, and in the same breath, starts ranting about how her scandals get her attention. if she was irrelevant, her scandals (which are bullshit “scadals”) wouldn’t mean shit to anyone, and no one would report it. but they do care, they do report it because they know it sells, so clearly, someone is relevant, and her name is Miss Miley Ray Cyrus.

I love Miley ! I’ve been supporting this chick for a really long time but she needs to come out with BIG projects, like we all know Miley is better than Selena but Selena is getting more money than here, even if the slut can’t sing for shit, all Miley cares about now is her puppies :S like us her fans we want her to be on top she’s doing THIS to herself. The last song was an amazing movie ! Better than any of Selena Gomez’s movies romona & beezus was just stupid, & so was the monte carlo, so gorgeousselena stfu & take a sit madam.

• l?veislouder

Miley’s net worth: 120 million
    Selena’s net worth: 4 million

even with a break, Miley is worth more than Selena. Selena will never amount to Miley’s fame, status, effect, or numbers.

• lexi

the partying thing is not true, its because she is working on her album that is comig out this year, which mean a tour will probably follow and she is 3 other films in the works, wake, not afraid, and the comedy for paramount, and she probably split with him for the adam sandler movie, because adam sandlers movies lately have been tanking at the box office and probably was a bad business decision

I find that offensive when she said “you know your a stoner when your friends make you a Bob Marley cake.” Yeah he smoked but he was also a great musician. AS A JAMAICAN, I find that offensive.

• BrokenArrow

OMG Now i’m freaked out. Claudia is crazy. Her life does depend on Miley. She talks like a lunatic.

• BrokenArrow

I think Claudia is mad cause Selena didnt go to Colombia and that’s why she hates on Miley cause obviously she’s not gonna hate on Selena lol.

YES SHE CAN U BITCH CLAUDIA IRRELEVANT TERRORIST! U ARE A MISTKAE! SHES SO SEXY AND HAS SUCH BEAUTIFUL CURVES U ARE SO FDAMN JEALOUS BUTCH

• BrokenArrow

doo daa doo

the person that called me a dumbass in that previous post of mine and tagged the youtube video can go suck it!!! its her nasily voice is what gets u off then so be it each to their own, but i still stand by the fact that she has no musicality or talent at all! the songs she writes herself are shit and her vocal range is average

@gorgeousselena: wow you’ve got a lot of guts coming to this page and saying ur useless stupid lies about “Gorgeous” Selena. When r u gonna learn that Miley is way bttr then ur fake Selena, even if you dont like her why would you take the time to come on here and say what nobody wants to hear you say!

I knew someone whose entire life revolves around a fictional, computer created character. Honestly they don’t care about anything else and they get violent when someone tries to make them do something else other than focus on that. They have to be dragged out to have social contact and somehow her parents were able to put her on disability. It’s really a frightening thing to watch someone be so obsessed with something they have never really gotten close to. And part of the reason why I permanently cut ties. Wonder if Claudia is the same way…

forever.elise said:
    which forum?

ocean.shore

• antigorgeousselena

forever.elise said:
    antigorgeousselena hahaha i love you

Love you too mwah :*

I love just about anyone cept gorgeousselena cause she’s an asshole whose a demon in disguise..

LETS CATCH GORGEOUSSELENA IN A NET AND THROW HER IN A LAKE FULL OF PIRANHAS!

I’D FILM IT TOO!

LETS CATCH GORGEOUSSELENA IN A NET AND THROW HER IN A LAKE FULL OF PIRANHAS!

I’D FILM IT TOO!

THE PART OF GORGEOUSSELENA GETTING EATIN BY PIRANHAS AND I’D ADD A LAUGH TRACK TO IT TOO

LETS CATCH GORGEOUSSELENA IN A NET AND THROW HER IN A LAKE FULL OF PIRANHAS!

I’D FILM IT TOO!

That be worth an Oscar!

• entertainmentlove

well bye miley cyrus

ewww Kendal what his face is irrelevant one direction is more relevant than big time flop will ever be

If I had a weapon every time gorgeousselena submits a comment I’d be more dangerous than Iran, North Korea and Al Qaeda combined!!

If Miley’s career doesn’t become that successful at this point she can always retire or go to college or whatever
    of course the fans want more from her but not like she has to owe anything she’s a multi millionaire but whatever she does is her decision

LETS CATCH GORGEOUSSELENA IN A NET AND THROW HER IN A LAKE FULL OF PIRANHAS!

I’D FILM IT TOO!

That be worth an Oscar!

*drum rolls*
    “& the award for best death scene goes to!…”

• entertainmentlove

——————-
    oh gurl please stop troling

entertainmentlove said:
    ——————-
    oh gurl please stop troling

GEWRL PUHLEEZ stop havin flops in yo icon!

I saw a video of gorgeousselena mom giving birth to her dont get me wrong childbirth is beautiful but when I saw Claudia’s birth vid OMFG! It was so fuckin gross!!! her mom was actually pushing out a large ass egg and then the egg hatched with green stuff coming out!!! ewwwwww!!
    and that’s how Claudia was born DX

and that’s how Claudia was born DX

Well that was rude!

virendra said:
    so cool……..but whats you can say….

indian pedobear alert!!!

• entertainmentlove

GEWRL PUHLEEZ stop havin flops in yo icon!
    ——————
    Lol at least I don’t stan people for their popularity, I can choose whatever icon I wan’t. who are you to say, who made you king with your anonymous icon please you trol

entertainmentlove said:

GEWRL PUHLEEZ stop havin flops in yo icon!
    ——————

OOHOO I like you
    lets have sex!

• entertainmentlove

OOHOO I like you
    lets have sex!
    —————

I hope the crazy stupid nasty clown gorgeousselena changes her dia per before she logs on I always smell that disgusting smelly stench of hers from her comments! EWWWWWW

entertainmentlove said:

OOHOO I like you
    lets have sex!
    —————

*licks lips*
    I have whipped cream, cuffs and a camera baby ;)

• entertainmentlove

*licks lips*
    I have whipped cream, cuffs and a camera baby ;)
    —————
    mhhh Whipped cream I like things sweet but the camera let me think about that

I wish Miley the best. She doesn’t need all this bullshit. She is musically talented but not so much in acting. Hopefully, her new album will make some haters especially Claudia, eat their woman.

Oops O.o I meant words. My bad lol

• ParisianChic

would i go around doing everything that miley does? hell no! but everyone is overeracting.

gorgeousselenea hasn’t came on yet cause she’s getting a DIAPER change

and that’s how Claudia was born DX

Well that was rude!

not in this case for the one and only asshole of OU

Thank the Lord!!!
    people are finally realising how hyped up she WAS. She cannot sing and cannot act. Generally overall she is a bad role model that complains about stopping for pictures with people that have made her what she is, and attacks paps that give her the publicity she needs to maintain her career!

You do notice that she dropped the role, which means she CHOSE to give it up, that only makes Selena a SECOND choice for the role, Miley basically gave it to her because she actually wants to focus on her music and not let herself sound like shit like selena.

I’m gonna laugh my ass if LOL flops…just because i hate miley stans.

Oh and THEY DROPPED MILEY, delusional people i swear lol

LOL flopping? It has Demi Moore in it and Miley Cyrus. People are going to pay to see Miley “act badly” and Demi Moore is a huge box office draw especially with her recent drama (which i honestly wonder if it’s real or for movie publicity). LOL is not going to fail. A smashing success? Definitely not. But you guys are definitely underestimating its potential and Miley’s star. She was the most famous star Hollywood has ever had–you even saw news about her in the politics section years ago. She won’t fade for years.

AGREE

Selena is always the second choice
    What Miley didnt want selena takes it

Thank the Lord!!!
    people are finally realising how hyped up she WAS. She cannot sing

Dumbass say what?

Your argument is invalid

i think your an arsehole for writing this in such a bad way, she isnt failing at all?? why you do jump to conclusions straight away, selena replaced her cause she wants to focus on music and it doesnt matter anyway she wasnt replaced cause they dont like her just cause she obviously wasnt right for it! smoking weed is fun as fuck, all you should try it believe me you are missing out, she is 18 she is normal and only reason she seems like she has a party lifestyle is cause she is a normal teenager which is probably what selena is like but you dont see it!

Miley is a fucking flawless Cyrus! You are all jealous of her body,voice, eyes and everything! On the other hand Selena is a hillbilly irrelevant horse fat ass toothpick lover ! Miley will always slay her sorry ass and irrelevant self! Selena is a dirty panties attention horse and is making America look so bad! Suddenly everywhere I look picklena is in the news and her trashy irrelevant self! She is so fucking jealous of miles she goes after all her got boyfriends and takes over her movie roles! Everyone I look at dirty trashlena she is making me mexicana! She is so dirty and her hair looks like a dusty and trashy mop! It looks like it has never been moisturized! She is a dust bunny
    user my bed cause she’s so irrelevant! When will floppies learn not to be so irrelevant! She might as we’ll pose for playboy cause she’s such a flop! She is a dirty hillbilly irrelevant dust bunny fat ass toothpick! She’s a fucking terrorist !

I agree
    Miley said on her twittr that she wants to focus on music this year

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I can see her fading already :L

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I agree
    Miley said on her twittr that she wants to focus on music this year

“Focus on music” Note the inverted commas :L

How is she fading? It was on the national news when she bought her boyfriend a dog. Papps follow her around everywhere. Her Dylan song video, w/very little promo, went to the top of CMT & MTV. She doesn’t seem to be fading.

“Focus on music” Note the inverted commas :L

i dont get why you hate on miley and defend selena if you’re a music snob, miley has a lot more talent than selena musically. it makes no sense. but whatever.

how can she focus on music?
    she has lol and so undercover. and she hasnt filmed so undercover yet, right?

• BrokenArrow

I dont think she’s doing that bad.
    GHT was #2 on the billboard charts.She took a year off and she still relevant enough to be in people’s mouth, news etc. doing normal stuff like buying clothes, walking, breathing etc.
    She has 2 movies coming out and wake is supposed to be another movie to make. I think Miley is not taking desperately every role she can. Give her some time an she will be back in the competition as soon as she wants.

• BrokenArrow

OMG finally someone who can read. I thought i was the only here since stupid people kept saying she was dropped off the movie, wich is not what it says there.

• BrokenArrow

I thought Tish was her manager (?)

• gorgeousselena

eww that pic, disgusting and horrible man in adrag! shes so trashy! always looks like a piese of shit!

• gorgeousselena

bye bye talentless and attention whore cyrus…. good luck in the irrelevant land! poor her pathetic and delusional fans cant stan the fact that she fade and shes soooo over! bue ey losers its not sel fault that everybody think miley is a joke and cant even take her seriously and just amke fun about that talentless bitch! too bad sel is rocking the world, she have so many upcoming projects and miley has nothing! she was focus on her crappy music when cbt flopped! poor clown cyrus….

• gorgeousselena

and its more than obvious that her recently scandals was more than enough for people doesnt want to work with such a disgusting bitch, so taht why she dropped! and like evrybody says her voice is so horrible, manly and annoying! she sound more like a man ewwww so gross!

I can see her fading already :L
    this!

• gorgeousselena

only her delusional, pathetic and stupid stan think she is still relevant, when clearly she fade! shes pretty much irrelevant, sooo over! and i love see how mad and jealous are her stan cause her idol is and irrelevant, talentless attention whore who just sucks and sel is rocking the world!!! stay presses losers…..

ew fucking disguisting alian gorgeous selena! Didnt u learn you are a trasher? fuck id throw u in ma toilet and flush u away to irrelevancy if i could! you are so desperate and u love the attention! you are a dust bunny under my bed that no one gives a shit and you are talentless disguisting hillbilly fat ass toothpic chewer! you make me want to take a shit and u are a terrorist! You make me mexicano every time i see your fugly irrlevant Selena Gomez! ewwwwwwwww stay mad bitch!

Miley will always slay selenas big fat irrelevancy selfff! that is a tashy move for picklena to take mileys role and she always takes her boyfriends! She loves the attention and i wouldnt be surprised if she doesnt pose for playboy cuz shes a desperate hillbillly gomez! She is a fat ass toothpic and id love to trash her!

• gorgeousselena

who in the world would be jealous of a talentless attention whore who looks more like a man in drag, ewww with her manly and fatty face, hideous hair, horrible body with saggy tits, no ass at all so damn flat, fat back and wide and weird stomach?!? so stop being sooo damn stupid you asshole! miley is even in the list of most undesirable women lmao sooo who would be jealous of that? lol damn all miley stan have to be like her, just a huuuge joke? hahaha so funny! and wake up loser cause miley is a flop, shes pretty much irrelevant! she fade, she more than over, and sel is salying! she has so many upcoming projects! people wants to work with her, people respect her and yeah shes rocking the world, and clearly shes more gorgeous and sexy than miley disgusting cyrus will ever be! selena doesnt need scandals like attention whore cyrus to saty relevant! miley knows shes a talentless bitch so she make scandal since she lack of talent to get media attention, ewww miley is so fucking disgusting dare to do anything to attention! the media talk about selenas work, and she doesnt need scandal like talentless cyrus to get media attetnion! sooo stay presses you fucking moron! and oopsie too bad its not sel fault that talentless cyrus fade and sel is rocking the world!

• gorgeousselena

and lmao of the same retard, delusional and pathetic anon comment over and over again, i think its someone of the disgusting clan cyrus ewww the most dysfunctional, weird and nasty family ever a bunch of attention seekers! say whatever you want, that doesnt change THE FACT THAT MILEY FADE, SHES SO OVER, SHE SUCKS, SHES A TALENTLESS ATENTION WHORE WHO NEEDS SCANDALS TO STAY RELEVANT! AND SELENA IS ROCKING THE WORLD!

• Live.Love.Learn.

I thought Tish was her manager (?)
    ===
    LOL me too..

• gorgeousselena

POOR MILEY, SHE NOT ONLY FADE, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT HER, SHES PRETTY MUCH IRRELEVANT, SHES ALSO ON THE LIST OF MOST UNDESIRABLE WOMEN, INDUSTRY THINK SHES A JOKE AND JUST MAKE FUN ABOUT HER AND SHE WANTS TO WORK IN HER MUSIC WHEN CBT FLOPPED AND SHE DROPPED THE ONLY GOOD PROJECT SHE HAD FOR THIS YEAR, NOW SHE DOESNT HAVE A MANAGER, LOL BYE BYE TALENTLESS ATTENTION WHORE CYURS, BYE BYE!

• gorgeousselena

You are so fucking stupid! Picklena is trashy! u also trashy because miley slays ur fat ass toothpic! u r so jealous cause miley will always be #1! u such a terrorist lmao i slay u bitch! STAY PRESSED

POOR GORGEPOUS SELENA SHE IS FATTY MC FAT ASS HILLBILLY TOOTHPIC LOVE! U MAD BRO? I SLAY U HAAARD. U WISH U COULD BE MILEY CAUSE SHE IS GORGEOUS AND RELEVANT AND MORE WAAAAAAY RELEVANT THAN PICKLENA HOEMEZ! U MAD BRO? STAY MAD! I WILL ALWAYS SLAY U BITCH! U R PATHETIC! LMAO I LAUGH AT UR SORY ASS CUZ ITS SO PATHETIC! MILEY IS NUMBER 1 BITCH AND SELENA WILL NEVER BE ON THE CHARTS! STAY PRESSES BIOTCH!

• BrokenArrow

Don’t worry Claudia, with disgusting people like you around, writing novels about her, watchin her videos, commenting about her 24/7 she will always be relevant.
    Don’t you tell me you’re THAT stupid that you don’t even realised stupid hater slike you give her all the attention.
    And thanks, you keep proving my point with all your comments about Miley :)

• gorgeousselena

oh and more thing! say whatever you want delusional miley stan! the fact is that selena is rocking she has so many upcmong projects 5 moves in line, a prefume, new music, everythign and what miley has? nothing! miley clearly fade no matter how all of you want to deny it! stay presses bitches cause miley sucks and sel rocks…. yuhuuuu

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

Is your life really that bad that you happiness depends on Miley? wow that’s being miserable.

• BrokenArrow

lol And then Claudia says she doesnt live through Selena’s life…

GORGEOUS SELENA I WILL ALWAYS SLAY U! U R SO FUCKING DELSIONAL PICKLE TOOTHPIC LOVER I CANNNOT PLZ TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT KNOW! CUZ MILEY CAN ACTUALLY SING, ACT AND DANCE! WHILE SELENA HAS NO DSAMN FUCKING CURVES AND IS JELLY! SHE IS A MISKTAKE TO AMERICA!! STAY PRESSED BITCHES!

• gorgeousselena

btw its time to wake up miley stan! cause miley was yeah was only famous when she was hm and for her continuous scandals for having such a bad reputation since she was 15/16 now she fade, shes soooo over thank god! so stop living in the past bitches! miley is a talentless and irrelevant bitch who just sucks…

• BrokenArrow

I mean Claudia is so happy that miley is ‘fading’ that makes me wonder does her happiness reallt depends on Miley?
    That’s the only explanation i can find cause whatever Miley does with her career doesnt really affect anyone’s life but Miley’s.
    And she said it ‘it made her week’. That’s sad.

STUPID STUPID STUPID SELENATOR! U ARE SO FUCKING STUPID U MAD CUZ I SLAY U HARD BRO! FUCK U U BAD ASS BITCH!

• gorgeousselena

miley clearly cant sing, dance or act, she sucks! and shes ugly, shes so manly that its really disgusting, so even with all the bullshit you say about selenas face or body shes more gorgeous and sexy than miley will ever be! i mean hello miley is on the list of most undesirable women when gorgoeus selena is on the list of most desirable women, most people prefer selena over miley! thats why a lot of hoy guys even in hollywood haves crushes on selena! soo stay presses delusional losers…. miley stan are so damn funny exactly like her, just a huuuuuuuge joke! lmao seriously cant even….

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

Really. You’re very sick. You need help. Your life depends on Miley and Selena, that’s not normal.

• SayAah

gorgeousselena said:

lmfaoooo , no one didn’t even know Selena until she dated Justin . She obviously is using him for connections . You must be stupid if you think their love is real . Half of the celebs use people . & Miley isn’t sexy ? HAA , Selena tends to copy Miley alot with her outfits . Selena one day wears something like an old person would wear then the next day something sexy . She can’t pull it off because she still has a baby face . MILEY WILL NEVER FADE . A legend will never fade . Selena can’t do anything ; Why is she even famous ? & Miley is not doing anything right now because she is like in the bank ! She’s helllaaaa rich . Selena needs more money thats why shes doing all these stuff . STAY CUTE (;

• jennygomez

i seriously doubt it was HER who split with the manager but her MANAGER who split with her

Smartypants: Kids look! that it’s called a friggin copy and paste of a news.
    Kids: Yayyyy OU!

This is shit….it’s irrelevant to put on purpose all Miley’s “flops” to say she’s done when it’s not like that…omg and they still calling her a “party girl” yeah right! the last and almost only party we see her in a while was her bf’s b’day…why they never put “flops” of another celebs of here in the note? Oh i forgot OU hates Miley.

• classicalmusicplayer

I think she handeled it fine. She hasn’t done anything for almost two years. Those years will allow her if she wants to come back as more of an adult artist. Yes she will be always thought of ‘Hannah Montana the Disney star’ but at least now there is a clean break and when ppl question her she can state that it was a past chaper of her life and that was then and this now

classimusicplayer you are pretty :).

• classicalmusicplayer

classicalmusicplayer you are pretty :).

oceanup.
    always trying to make shit out of nothing.

Somebodies crashing and burning.
    We all knew it wouldn’t be long.

She needs to stick to music, she is not a good actress. Her voice on lonesome when you go is amazing. Last song was not good, & I highly doubt her upcoming movies will b any better. Country album ftw!