‘Miley Is Devastated Over Whitney’s Death’

It’s so sad that the people with an amzing talent break down and use drugs and drink alcohol and than they die what a waste of talent why can’t this happen to the people in hollywood that do not have much talent like Slena Gomez she is SO talentless (In my opinion) so don’t hate me and gorgeousselena before you start writing i’m a stupid bitch or hoe 1. google the words you use because you always use them in the wrong situations and 2. just because you call me that won’t change my mind so don’t waste your time with me you just make people hate Selena instead of loving her

• barbiescunt

Sorry teacher. I’m not gonna have more “grammatically” errors lol

Too late.

• sexonfire11

sexonfire11 who’s the hottie in your icon?
    Kurt Cobain and he’s dead :S

Yes. That is exactly what I’m saying. It is so completely backwards. Especially when drugs are concerned. She killed herself.

sexonfire11 who’s the hottie in your icon?
    Kurt Cobain and he’s dead :S

well, that was awkward :(…and who was the girl yo used to have in your icon?

• sexonfire11

@ 11:43 am
    sexonfire11 who’s the hottie in your icon?
    Kurt Cobain and he’s dead :S

well, that was awkward :(…and who was the girl yo used to have in your icon?
    i don’t know her name but she ‘s a Turkish actress

• barbiescunt

Comparing the death of a public figure to the many deaths of soldiers is absolutely ridiculous. People die everyday and yet you guys seem to believe the only people worthy of pity are soldiers? Well, that makes you just as wrong as the general public/media. It’s not that people DON’T care about our soldiers, it’s just not something you want to see on the news EVERYDAY. Quite repetitive. Among other reasons that could jeopardize a mission, haunt the family, distract other soldiers from the task/mission at hand. You guys have no idea what you’re talking about and in fact sound quite ignorant. Coming from a family full of veterans and active duty soldiers/sailors, I’d be saddened to see my relative exploited on the news for a quick buck.

sad

You clearly didn’t understand what we were saying. I was refering to the fact that people die everyday, why do celebrities get treated as if their death is any more horrific than anyone elses.

lol well obvs shes going to get covered shes from the entertainment industry… lool

Continued: She is a singer & a terrific one to be sure but I am more interested in ppl who are making great sacrifices to bettr our world & way of life. Soldiers come to mind but there are many others

• MileyIsASkank

yeah right. so devastated she skipped the grammys and went shopping

MileyIsASkank said:

yeah right. so devastated she skipped the grammys and went shopping

You are a pathetic Claudia wannabe – and the source of the photos says that the pics were of this morning not yesterday…

• barbiescunt

No. You’re assuming that by announcing the death of someone well known, the public is ignoring the deaths of others. Which is untrue. When someone well known dies it’s a mutual hurt around the world, for those who enjoyed whatever talent that person offered. It’s not the same when your uncle Joe dies and the only people who know of him are his small family and old as hell neighbor. Tremendous loss either way, but no one knows who uncle Joe is therefore less people are impacted. Common fucking sense. Are you just mad that when you die, Jennifer Hudson won’t sing a tribute to you or…?

• barbiescunt

How do you know Whitney hasn’t made great sacrifices or contributed in making our world a better place? You’re just talking out of your ass, aren’t you? Whitney has paved the way for many female vocalist that we enjoy today. Whitney’s music could have saved someone’s life for all you know. But yeah, the only people that impact your world are the people that fight for the right for you to speak like a jackass; that’s cool.

WOW preach it gurrrrrrrrrrlllll showem dam sista! lol i luv ur new icon!!!

• SushiRoll

Lol, no. Miley is just a attention seeking whore.

So all the Whitney’s fans are attention whores too? fuck off! You can’t talk about her when you don’t even know her! She isn’t the one saying it tho bitch!!! All the artists who remember her were honoring a talent not looking for attention, show some respect for a legend kiddo.
    P.S imo anyway i find odd that all the comedians and stuff who always bashed her now they’re all fans of her. Hypocrite.
    ————————–
    oh, silly aynons, stop your fighting. :*

I get that it is sad &my heart goes out to her family, especially her daughter. But the media coverage is so overkill. Soldiers die everyday fighting for our freedom & we rarely hear about them.

It’s all a bit backwards imo

• barbiescunt

LMFAO is “his” mouth gosh i need english lessons :(

If “her mouth” was the only grammatically error you found in your nonsensical clusterfuck of words; then yes, you do need grammar lessons.

• bromance

THIS. She was a singer. I get that she influenced a lot of people and was an inspiration, but she also devoted her life to drugs. What did anyone expect? Meanwhile there’s thousands of people devoting their lives to our freedom and we really couldn’t care less.

• bromance

Gramatical*

Sorry teacher. I’m not gonna have more “grammatically” errors lol

why is everyone so devastated i knew her by name never listened to her stuff then again im from latin america so whatever.

Lol, no. Miley is just a attention seeking whore.

• sexonfire11

very sad she was amazing
    now two of my idols r gone Whitney and AMY:S

Lol, no. Miley is just a attention seeking whore.

sexonfire11 who’s the hottie in your icon?

• selenaG

you weirdos…

I dont give a fuck about soldiers tbh.. They go out and fight for what? Its unnecessary and just makes our taxes terrible, they teach us to be violent. We give the rich people what they want, its not fare.

Rich mans war. Poor mans blood.

Meanwhile musicians spread love and not hate unlike them.. I refuse to be apart of the greedy.

• gorgeousselena

like talentless miley! she just simple sucks! shes just an attention whore!

gorguesselena,why do you have to go there?why do you hate miley sooo much?
    LEAVE MILEY FAN ALONE.STOP PICKING ON MILEY AND HER FAN.

Did Miley ever meet her ? Or was she just a huge fan of her?

• l?veislouder

I am not a fan of Selena, but for you to wish death upon someone is disgusting, atrocious, and unacceptable. how dare you! that is the absolute very worst thing to ever want to happen, and you freely say it? that’s disgusting. shame on you.

and I was going to say even Claudia has never said that, but she jumps up and shoots down my defense before I have a shot to say anything. we already knew she was a disgusting troll anyway though. so I’ll give my defense to Mimi; despite seemingly devoting her life to pointing out every single one of Selena’s flaws, motives, and actions, the girl hasn’t wished death upon Selena, and for that, I’ll applaud her.

Idk if this it’s a kind of trolling from OU but well…she has the right to feel that i guess. I would feel that way too if someone i admire dies.

• barbiescunt

And this is relevant because…?

Miley Is A Nice Girl, love herr¡

• DieMannschaft

haha lol sure she is

barbiescunt said:

And this is relevant because…?

You silly barbiescunt!!! OU almost never put relevant stuff ;)!

• BrokenArrow

My mom is devastated she is listening to her albums all the day and saying there will never be someone like her in the music indsutry :L

• barbiescunt

You silly barbiescunt!!! OU almost never put relevant stuff ;)!

I know, which is why I rarely read this shit.

Billy Ray should keep her mouth shut about her daughter maybe? Now ppl will call her a fake or whatever cuz he said that…well fuck you can’t never please to ppl :/

LMFAO is “his” mouth gosh i need english lessons :(

• bromance

So you’re saying that people don’t wanna see people dying on the news everyday? LOL and you’re calling us ignorant? That’s exactly what people wanna see. That’s why Whitney’s album sales skyrocketed the day after she died – meanwhile her last album absolutely flopped. I’m not going to feel sorry for someone who was addicted to drugs, but you’re damn right I’m going to feel sorry for someone who fought for my freedom and doesn’t even know my name.