Liam, ‘Poor [Miley] Can’t Have One Night..’

liam-hemsworth-details-1

Liam Hemsworth DETAILS interview: Three years ago, Liam was a high-school dropout living with his parents, and his idea of a big Friday night was renting idiot comedies like Drop Dead Fred. He worked for his brother’s flooring company, earning $15 an hour, which he points out was more than most of his friends were making. Then, after taping a script reading, he got a call from Sylvester Stallone and headed for LA, where he landed and then lost parts in a slew of big-budget action flicks.

Then he scored a coveted part in The Hunger Games, setting off mass fanboy and girl hysteria and a new rush of Hollywood offers. Then came the audition for The Last Song that he found so laughable. He got the job. And the girl. When Liam and Miley hooked up on the set, he was 19, she was 16, a fact he doesn’t shy away from. ‘What happened happened,

..we’ve been together two and a half years. She makes me really happy. When you start, you want to be professional, but when you’re filming those scenes with someone and pretending to love them, you’re not human if you don’t feel some thing.’ When the film wrapped, he went home with her to Nashville, where he was introduced to the joys of Cracker Barrel and Miley’s dad, Billy Ray. ‘He’s just one of the nicest guys. Very accommodating. I’ve listened to his music since we got together. It’s awesome.’

I’m sure I’ll get married one day. But I’m only 22.’ He immediately worries that his comment might become a headline about Miley, they’ve all been about her. Liam was there at her 19th birthday party, which exploded in the tabloids after she joked about her Bob Marley cake and how she ‘smokes way too much..

..fucking weed’ on video. For the first time, Liam is angry. ‘She’s in a room full of her best friends,’ he says, almost breaking a sweat. ‘And you have one person who comes in there and videos it. The poor girl can’t have one night where she can feel safe in her own world. It’s ridiculous.’

• thunder.girl

Yes, because obviously you personally got told exactly when they did it -_- And is it really any of your business if and when they’re having sex?? Seriously, that’s kind of stalkerish haha (‘: Plus, I know loads of people who’ve lost their virginity before 16 and I wouldn’t consider them “slutty” or “troubled” because they did it out of love, didn’t sleep with LOADS of people (which is what the term ‘slutty’ means) and are definitely not troubled.

• Ashley

He is really hot and seems so sweet. He really loves Miley, that is beyond adorable. I wish someday I can find a boyfriend just like him (:

Miley wrote Stay about him. (:

She had sex with him when she was 16 after 1 month of knowing him.. isnt that slutty? 16 yr olds who lose their V card that early are like troubled?

lol he did that movie and he is still in narnia they only care for josh hutcherson

maybe because josh is the main character, liams character barely appears at all in the first book. they’re actually pimping liam quite a lot considering his small role in the first book.

• sexonfire11

its not ur life + many girls have kids at 14 so….

• Ijustneedyounow

Feb 14, 2012 @ 12:14 pm

oh please how do you know on what exact day they first had sex together? :D you’re probably one of those prude christians :D i am 16 years old and lost my “V card” a while ago but let me tell you i’m not troubled :D i don’t drink, i don’t smoke and i don’t sleep around(in fact i’ve only slept with one guy so far and am not planning on changing that anytime soon)! if you have sex with the person you love and not just to get it over with it doesn’t matter what age you are (well as long as you’re legaly allowed to)

————————-

lol I wouldn’t doubt it if that were true….
    But hey her vagina, her life, her choices etc..
    if she wanted to lose her v card to a 19 year old douchey aussie then hey..

meanwhile nick lost his virginity to an aussie 2..

• Diamondback

He’s got her back like a good dude should.

• sexonfire11

lying to this) – Feb 14, 2012 @ 12:22 pm
    Ijustneedyounow said:
    Feb 14, 2012 @ 12:14 pm

A+ ur right sex is not wrong with the person u love cuz its the human nature ,i don’t think i know anyone who hates sex !!

• entertainmentlove

GTFO

NARNIA :p

He’s such a good guy, he’s like perfect. australian, hot, smart, incredibly sweet and supportive of his girlfriend. Oh boy, why doesn’t he have like a twin brother?

• kristin6410

Im so happy for miley and liam. There perfect together im happy they found each other

• Mimz

I still can’t decide whether he’s a fake or truly in love. If he’s either then he’s 100% perfect at it.

• AcidPinkLemonade

“When you start, you want to be professional, but when you’re filming those scenes with someone and pretending to love them, you’re not human if you don’t feel something.”

I hope he doesn’t have another love interest. *snickers*

Uh, horndog alert?? Miley better watch it. Many actors don’t sway that way.

I’ve been shocked too many times by people that admitted one way or another that they were not really in love. Being that Liam is an actor, I expect him, if he is faking, to play the part perfectly. The best local actors here will floor people when they pretend to be something they aren’t.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Ugh, double post.

I really don’t think he’s sincere. I can tell Miley loves him but I think he’s coat-riding on whatever little fame left she has.

• l?veislouder

I really love this. I love how I can see his love for her shine through his words without him having to say “I love her to death.” he’s just the best, and this makes me really love them. I can’t even explain what I feel about them, but I’m so happy that they’re happy, and I hope they stay that way :)

meanwhile in Claudia’s world…: “Liam look so bored with Miley, he don’t love her!” yeah, okay. right.

Awwwhhh Liam’s such a sweet guy. He seems very down to earth and protective of miley. She needs someone like that in her life..

How do you know that? I don’t she lost her V card 1 month after knowing him, I think she waited until things got serious. I love Miley and I think it’s beautiful that she lost her V in an adequade age and to someone she truly loves.

• kary_redfern

————————————————————————
    Even so, if that is truly the case so?

Liam seems like a guy with experience, so if that was the case, good for Miley. She found a man who can help her needs.

His feelings for her are fucking perfect.

• mimi

awwww that so cute how defensive he gets about her, he is so protective of her no wonder miley loves him is that he gives her protection, and undivided love he seems like he really truly cares and loves her. He understand what she goes thru that says a lot how he defends her that what a real man suppose to do! good catch miley!

That’s….actually really sad :(

i’m not a huge fan of both of them but they’re a really cute couple.

i think Miley Hemsworth sounds nice c:

I’ll give Miley some credit, she picked a good BF. Now if Demi could stop dating d-bags.

he looks fawking hotttt

entertainmentlove said:

GTFO

Miley Hemsworth

• forthemoment.

Aww, i think he’s really good for her.

• sahina91

BrokenArrow said:
    His brother is still hotter thah him tho lol

===

deffo.

how do you know she lost her v card to him?

• BrokenArrow

ikr

• BrokenArrow

Aww that’s really sweet of him. I love how Hhe supports Miley :)

• BrokenArrow

His brother is still hotter thah him tho lol

He’s hot!

soo.. he really loves her

• entertainmentlove

• sexonfire11

he supports her all the time that’s why miley is so crazy about him
    anyways he looks super hot

Aw, I love Miam!