Selena Gomez Fragrance Line Flawless

ethehrtrh
431683_10150569020290975_7961985974_9099413_415210878_n
F39C9231B68

Selena Gomez meeting fans to help her with the final stages of her perfume line that hits stores in May. The frangrance has hints of rasberry, chocolate & vanilla & will come in a bottle shaped like a gown with balloons on top. StarTraks. Full set HERE! More pix of Justin kissing Selena @ mall @ X17!

Jasmine Villegas was attacked over whether or not she supports Jelena: Just for the record I do not have anything against selenators, beliebers, directioners.. this business is hard :) I respect successful people being wellness.

PT: Just to clarify, I have nothing against selenators, beliebers, directionres.. this job is hard :) I respect successful people. But it seems that the fans of Selena did not believe much in it and went back to question it: FlawlessJDB: But you hate Selena, then. Jasmine: No, I will not. SelenaAdmires: I said. I said.

I love @ jasminevillegas. ~You should hear me. It. No. Hate. A. Selena. Ok, bye. Jasmine: I can not hate someone who never did anything for me. SelenaLikeA Boss: & I do not know how to say this but if you have nothing against Selena haters because you followed it. Strange. Jasmine: Because they were my fans and I should have said something but did not say.. My fault.

• gorgeousselena

btw her hair looks amazing! just love it<3

• gorgeousselena

so happy and excited for all her upcoming projects yuhuuuuuu cant wait for her perfume!

I looked at all the pictures of Selena And Justin at the mall!! And i’m starting to realize that its mostly Selena who feels the need to cover up her face all the time! I mean, Justin does it sometimes too, and he wears his sunglasses in some of the pics, But there are a couple of pictures where Justin seems annoyed with selena cause she is trying to hide her face!In my opinion, Selena is way more annoyed by the paparazzi than Justin is! Justin does seem annoyed a little himself, but not as much as Selena is! They have got to realize that the paparazzi are everywhere, even in the mall!!Selena doesnt need to look so pissed off all the time, its part of your job!

• oceanUP

HAI GS!!

• Ijustneedyounow

signs of a fading star:
    1. “designs” their own clothing line(atually only pics out a few cheep, bad quality clothes and puts their name under the campaign) *check*
    2. “creates” their own parfum (mixes a few nice frequences that totally don’t match together and the result is a cheep, bad smelling parfum) *check*

• Ijustneedyounow

claudia will probaly buy 1000 bottles of that parfum and take a bath in it lol :D

signs of a fading star:

selena’s clothing line has been around for a while. as for the perfume, i think it was unnecesary but it doesnt mean she’s fading.

ey stupid mimi why are dont you comment on your account? you are so dumb! and yellow with blue match perfectly you idiot!

i think what mimi meant is that a yellow and blue dress with aqua green shoes doesnt exactly match, but i personally like how it looks anyway

• gorgeousselena

@Ijustneedyounow omg and you with that icon talking about fading star? excuse me while a laugh hahahahahahahahaha thanks for the joke honey lmao! and too bad her clothes line is amazing and so succesful it makes more than 100 million in her first year! so stfu and get out of here you idiot!

• entertainmentlove

This is going to smell like a fart in a cup and you would still buy it. oh you chickenheads

@Ijustneedyounow omg and you with that icon talking about fading star?

lol right on.

jasmine villegas not only said that, but she also bought a shirt from selena’s clothing line. and selenators still hate her haha poor girl

• sexonfire11

i think her clothing line is very childish colors and bags she doesn’t even dress that way and i don’t think anybody will go out wearing green yellow and orange together even GS lool :P

• crazylady

oh Claudia you never quit do you?
    no one cares if Nick is fading, yet you care if someone thinks Selena is fading. why do some pop fans feel so threatened by the idea of their star flopping? popularity..it’s vastly overrated

• sexonfire11

ey stupid mimi why you are not comment on your account? you are so dumb! and yellow with blue match perfectly you idiot! but clearly you dont know anything aboyt style or fashion since you think miley who always looks trashy and has zero style at all is such a fashionista lol you are such a joke mimi! and oopsie too bad sel is a fashion icon! you as always you fail mimi!
    u know i dont like miley so much now but i know she can beat selena anytime and thats why u always talking about her trying to bring her down do u even think she give a shit about u ?!! lol ur funny and u need serious help

I like her sweater & shoes

• crazylady

right, she wouldn’t bring it up if she didn’t feel threatened for her idol

too bad her idol would think she’s cray cray. it’s like she’d want Sel to not like her.

• CASSI101FUL

If I was Selena i will go to the gym and workout to gain some muscles nor jarring just saying my opinion :)

• CASSI101FUL

*not hating

• crazylady

I like her sweater & shoes

meh the sweater is ugly to me. I mean I like wild colors but not like that
    then again I’ve never been a fan of sweaters. I only own one sweater

I prefer some of Alex Russo’s clothes. may sound childish/odd but idk I just like them for some reason.

Why are saying that Justin is the only one thats annoyed.. Maybe you should see all the pictures, Selena is the only one trying to cover up her face!! She is way more annoyed with the paparazzi than he is!! And to say that they are not even friends, just supporting eachother as people in the same business! In the other pictures, you can tell at first they didnt realize the paparazzi were there, and he was kissing her hand first then realized the paparazzi were there! I think they do love eachother, but are just two annoyed celebrities who dont like the paparazzi! Which sucks, cause they need to realize they are everywhere! So, they need to get used to it, and suck it up.. What they should do, is smile at them and act normal, cause the paparazzi will find that boring and move on! The paps love when they try to hide from the camera, they want those pictures, cause they get talked about more,, Its boring pictures if they are all happy and smiling having a good time!

• sahina91

funny how Claudia thinks that every Anon who bashes Selena is Mimi. and the fact that she has to bring up Miley, even though there was no mention of her name anywhere

¬.¬

• Unanimous

Feb 17, 2012 @ 12:09 pm
    Ijustneedyounow said:
    signs of a fading star:
    Oooppppsss! Your messages are chirping with all the foul languages you can have. Lol!

• crazylady

funny how Claudia thinks that every Anon who bashes Selena in Mimi. and the fact that she has to bring up Miley, even though there was no mention of her name anywhere

¬.¬

it’s also funny how she attacks the fav celeb of most of the people who say anything negative about Selena.

• Unanimous

signs of a fading star:

Everybody basically is doing it so she wants to create something for her fans to enjoy. Not a big deal. Wait until she gets into fashion clothings and eventually kids line when she gets married. I believe it’s gonna happen. Lol! I’m still hoping that she’ll get into Sex and the City – Prequel. It definitely will boost up her fashion clothing line.

• Ijustneedyounow

Feb 17, 2012 @ 12:32 pm
    gorgeousselena said:

i never said that nick wasn’t fading :D that doesn’t mean i love him and his brothers any less. but at least they don’t bring out cheep pathetic shit simply to earn a little more money. and where did you get those numbers from? rofl did you just pull them out of your ass? oh and i can stay here as long as i want and i can say whatever i want if you like it or not “honey”. but maybe you want to come back one day after you finally turn 11 ;) so i’ll see you in about 6 years

I don’t think that she signed up for her private life to be violated ALL the time I think that she feels as long as she can cover her face up she will! And I would totally be pissed off if some random people with camaras want to take a picture with me and my boyfriend on my time off

• sahina91

====

she even thinks i hate Selena and “idolize” (puke) Miley when i actually admire them both when i have never said anything bad about either of them. the woman needs her brain fixing.

And to say Justin and Selena only have a business relationship,, I would agree with you if only they didnt spend so much time together! If it was all for business, they wouldnt have to spend the whole week together, like they did this week! I mean, if it was just PR, they could spend 1 or 2 days a week and get away with, instead of every waking moment like they seem to be doing now!! And spending every day together and it only being for business, im sure they would have killed eachother by now!!

@gs
    wtfs wrong with you, you have no originality, you just repeat yourself and take what everyone says

• AcidPinkLemonade

BrokenArrow said:

chocolate and vanilla ? ewww vanilla i hate vanilla. I hate it. It’s disgusting.
    ==================================
    It’s overpowering too.

• l?veislouder

You just said something to make her sound she’s worth nothing. Selena could sing, proofs are she got some of her songs into platinum. She’s got herself ranking in the Billboard Charts. She could act, she’s able to earn her best actress in Emmy and other award shows. She really has lots of potentials. There’s really no comparison between the Jonas Brothers and Selena since they are two different genders. If you are implying that she became famous because of Nick Jonas. Nick never admitted that there’s anything going on between them so what basis would that be anyways. Justin came in after she’s known in showbiz. Regardless, bf-gf names always get attached together. That doesn’t really mean anything. Lol!
    —————————–
    Selena’s singles are platinum because they are catchy, not because she has bomb singing skills.
    and Nick didn’t have to admit to anything for her to get exposure for the relationship. as long as they’re photographed together, that’s all it takes.

• sexonfire11

BrokenArrow said:
    It may started as a pr relantionship or something but how can you be with a person you dont love that long? i just dont get that part.
    But i do think it’s just coincidence Selena goes after the ‘it person’ of the moments and somehow she starts a relantionship with that it person.
    true!
    is that Emily osment on ur icon ?

• Selena Is A BITCH

she’s annoy me. i think Miley or Demi is way betetr than this fucking cunt who cant sing. autotuned bitch.

• l?veislouder

Your opinion is nothing because you’re only a few out of the million fans rejecting the idea. Not being a fan doesn’t mean that my opinion wouldn’t be considered. If the author thinks, she wants a prequel, nobody could stop that. Her books are out eventually it’s going to be on TV or in the movies. All they’ll need to do is just planned it out and they’ll make it happen–but the great thing is the author personally said that she likes Selena to play Charlotte. I don’t see why it can’t happen. I don’t think skin colour or race should even be a reason for her not to play the role as some people would say that she’s not white enough.
    ————————————-
    Kristin Davis and Selena Gomez are both fair-skinned brunettes. what relevancy did this phrase have?
    and I’m not the only fan to reject the idea. millions have, and they’re some of the most dedicated “Sex and the City” fans. it’s the same with Harry Potter. when you know something is done, it’s best to let it end on a good note, not when it’s rejected by the public.

Looks like she’s holding a pregnancy test. lmao.

• BrokenArrow

is that Emily osment on ur icon ?

yes, it is her!

• BrokenArrow

Looks like she’s holding a pregnancy test. lmao.

lmao she really does.

I have to laugh at the people who say that Justin and Selenas relationship is just a pr stunt and that they probably called the paparazzi to the mall themselves! Yeah, ok! They called the paparazzi to the mall to take pictures of Selena covering her face and both of them cranky as hell.. Dont you think if they called them there, and its such a fake relationship they would have put on a smile and at least looked happy and been all aver eachother? Come on people, think about it!

please. their relationship is fading you guys just dont want to admit it. Justin doesnt look so in love with her and they always smile for the camera. he just looks annoyed
    and selena’s fashion sense ew.

her clothing line is disgusting

If they don’t cover their face sometimes more people are going to think it is PR. Their people that plan the outings and trips know how the public works, they make sure Selena and Justin act accordingly. It is not just Justin and Selena believe me.

• crazylady

IA with you again.
    as for the Bieber thing, anon (if you’re still here which I doubt it) he may have came in after her being on showbiz but she was only known on Disney before that time…she didn’t become super famous until Justin.

• l?veislouder

Selena let us know the line has hints of rasberry, chocolate and vanilla and will come in a bottle shaped like a gown with balloons on top.

well I love all those smells, but it sounds like she’s designing an ice cream sundae more than a perfume. also, is this perfume supposed to be directed towards kids, or is it supposed to help her be “taken seriously?” because with its smells, and the design of the bottle, I would buy this for my young cousins, not someone my age.

• l?veislouder

Alos contrasting colours is kind of an in trend for spring….Idk I like it!
    ———————
    it’s called “color blocking.” in the first picture, the shoes would work better if they were a bit of a darker shade, or red (especially since her nails are painted red, but it would work regardless), but Selena’s got it alright, it’s just the lab coat is really hiding it. I like the sweater in the second picture, but with such a “loud” piece like that, her pants should really be neutral (ex. dark wash jeans).

• crazylady

yeah I don’t see how it would be to help her be taken seriously. I mean would her “people” be really that dumb?

I think it’s stupid that she has a perfume. every lady has a perfume now….
    and it does sound more like ice cream than perfume but could it have to do with the fact that she is a Disney girl?

• justthat

love this dress, she lool very lovely!

• l?veislouder

———————————–
    never in a million years. as an avid “Sex and the City” fan, I not only cannot accept Selena as a young Charlotte, I cannot accept a “Sex and the City” prequel being made at all. it would be destroying a wonderful series. the second movie should’ve never even been made, but it was tolerable. now, it’s over and done, leave it alone.

• Miley Cyrus

I thought it was a condom.

• Unanimous

l?veislouder said:
    ———————————–
    It’s not your choice even the author is actually contemplating about it. I know it wouldn’t happen now since the author is going through a divorce, but it may happen next year. Since Selena looks really young, she could still get away with the role. She’ll be perfectly perfect to play the role. Lol! I am not an avid follower of the Sex and the City because of the main cast, although I like it, but I will be watching the show when it starts to roll. Lol!

• Unanimous

Miley Cyrus said:
    I thought it was a condom.
    I know you always like to think about sex objects. You always try so hard to sexualise everything as well. It’s really sad! Lol!

• Unanimous

and selena’s fashion sense ew.
    Does it look faded to you? I guess……..but I think it’s more like the start of a more serious relationship. Justin probably is more confident now that he got Selena whole-heartedly with the commitment going on. They are just trying to make everything low key. As you know, there’s really not much news anymore about them because Justin doesn’t say anything as much as before. Last year was the first time Justin and Selena got their relationship out in public–so he just wants people to know that it’s his decision. There’s something going on and the fans have to either take it or leave it. If you have noticed a lot of the news are repeats and recycled information. Lol!

• l?veislouder

—————————
    that “project” has been in talks for a while, and it hasn’t happened. I wouldn’t hold your breath for it.
    and if you’re not a follower of “Sex and the City”, I would consider your opinion beneath mine, seeing as you have no basis to create an opinion. just saying.

“Sex and the City” had a good 10-year run, and now it’s time to lay it respectfully to rest.

• BrokenArrow

• mimi

and yellow with blue match perfectly you idiot!
    no they don’t, is not even in the same family dumb ass.

• mimi

Alos contrasting colours is kind of an in trend for spring….Idk I like it!
    I hated it when people don’t know how to put colors together and selena is one of them. people think because in the run away model wears different colors in everything that how you suppose to dress, but is wrong they wear different colors to emphasize each garment of the color when they are walking so people can see the different style of each garment, it doesn’t mean you suppose to dress in rainbow brite colors, it means they do it like that to sell the pieces and get them notice, you suppose to buy the clothes and color cordinate them and assemble them only idiots don’t know how to put color’s together!

• BrokenArrow

mimi said:

and yellow with blue match perfectly you idiot!
    no they don’t, is not even in the same family dumb ass.

yes they do.
    The shoes are kinda turquoise, wich is a cold color, and the dress is yellow/orange wich is a warm color. Cold and warm is one of the seven color contrasts, so yeah they do match.

• BrokenArrow

@Mimi why you only point Selena out when she ‘doesnt match the color right’ but you never say a word when Miley – most of the time- doesnt match the right colors?

• Unanimous

l?veislouder said:
    —————————

• crazylady

I agree with this part. I like Selena too but not as a singer
    and I too tire of how she’s Bieber’s gf. I know people can say that their relationship is real but I don’t see it. she said for so long he was like her little brother and then all of a sudden they’re dating. I know feelings can definitely change overtime but the way it turned out just seemed too strange to be more than PR. even IF she is really dating him (I shudder at the thought) they are everywhere showing off their love whether it’s real or fake so it’s still essentially PR

• BrokenArrow

nice

this girl has no style she doesn’t even know how to put together colors that just horrible what is wrong with her no wonder she need a stylist on the red carpet if not she be wearing awful thing like that!

ANYONE notice justin seem to be upset around her all the time except when they see papz and selena wisper stuff and then he smile is like they are faking it! when papz are not around he seems annoyed by her.

If you look carefully then yes you can see a sprinkling of signs such as this one that this is a business relationship. I give them accolades for executing it well, although honestly I could do it just as well with a guy. And yes they will get sick of it on certain days but keep on trucking on. It’s even possible that Justin has started to look annoyed because they have been doing this for so long that they aren’t even actual friends anymore but support each other as people in the same business.

• threelittlebirds

chocolate in a perfume? i don’t think that would smell very good. the bottle shape seems too childish.

she very immatured

• gorgeousselena

• gorgeousselena

flawless human being<3 seriously shes soo gorgeous, love her outfit and im in love with her shoes ;P

• SelenaAdmires

“SelenaAdmires: I said. I said.
    I love @ jasminevillegas. ~You should hear me. It. No. Hate. A. Selena. Ok, bye. Jasmine: I can not hate someone who never did anything for me”

LMFAO. You got my tweet wrong! haha.

• Unanimous

What’s wrong with being lovers, boyfriend/ girlfriend and business partners altogether. I think it’s working right now since they are helping and supporting each other–eventually when they’ll get married, it’ll grow bigger. Selena and Justin will create joined ventures of charitable foundation, a tv-movie-record producing company. The same way other stars–like Shawn Cassidy, Fred Savage, Chaz Lowe, and more–did when they retired and got out of the front line. These people went behind the scenes. It’s a big dream but they’ll be able to do it for sure successfully if they join forces together. Lol! I could actually foresee that happening in the future! Lol!

• crazylady

I wouldn’t really put it like that but I basically agree with you. the Jonas Brothers do what they wanna do and please their fans (some can’t be pleased but that’s them and they try to please who they can) at the same time. they’re also very talented. Selena is doing something she’s not good at and has (almost) no passion for. she is also now mostly known for being a gf of a teenage kid…how’s that for a good impression?

like I said I just wouldn’t put it like that mostly because I don’t like to bring others down to build others up (I don’t like criticizing people period unless it’s for a good reason) the Jonas Brothers are good on their own without needing to bash Selena
    but I’m saying this because it’s ironic how Claudia says these things about Selena and turns around bashing the Jonas Brothers when in reality the Jonas Brothers are more respected than Selena and if Selena is as good as she says then she doesn’t need to bring others down to make Selena look better.

• Unanimous

Anonymous:

• Ijustneedyounow

i didn’t mean to bash selena but gs really makes me mad… i just simply dislike those celebs that start off as an actor/ actress, when that doesn’t go as well anymore, they start to sing (which is in most cases one of the worst things they could do) if that doesn’t push their career enough, they try to do it with a new relationship , than comes the clothes and lastly the parfum… i just hate it when people think that beeing good at one thing makes them able to do other things that they simply do not have a talent for. selena just fits into all that… i really like her as an actress, she’s good but she should really stick to it and quit the singing and other stuff.

• BrokenArrow

She brings down the people you like cause she doesnt know other way to defend Selena. She’s low like that.
    And she will attack you not only if you say something ‘negative’ about Selena but if you dont kiss Selena ass and say how flawless she is.
    And also she thinks if you’re fan or like someone she says that person is your idol like wth.
    Predictable and lame, that’s Claudia.

I think selena and justin might be best friend and the kissing part might be acting for them because even at the beach she was doing a movie the notebook acting like with her arms to the back while she ran to justin is a notebook scene, she even acts in her own relationship this girl is so fake, i think justin is getting tired of her act, lately justin don’t seem as excited with her as he used to be I guess his infactuation for her is fading like it happen with nick, he seems annoyed and she seems to wisper in his ears and then he start to smile like her to me is just an act! and how the papz know were they are all the time, come on they are calling them obviosly!

• BrokenArrow

Exactly.

• sexonfire11

She attack bringing down the people you like cause s he doesnt knoe other way to defend Selena. She’s low like that.
    Predictable and lame, that’s Claudia
    she thinks selena is the best thing that happen to earth damn !! selena is not even special she is just a good looking girl who used to act in kids show!!

• BrokenArrow

I think Mimi forgot her password that’s why she dont log in. I don’t think she’s that stupid to comment as an anon thinking people wont know it’s her but from a mile away you can read the cooments and says it’s her.

I think justin thought he might make her fall in love with him if he bought her all this expensive trips but he a rebound of nick, just like selena was a rebound of miley, selena smiles all the time when they are been photograph but lately justin seems annoyed by her presence is not only this but in disney he left her in the back and ignored her in the other time when they went to eat too, he don’t seem as attached to her as before maybe while she was gone he notice he didn’t love or it is a lot of coincidence they are always been photograph in places they usually don’t hangout unless they are calling the papz, is too obvios now and i think justin don’t want to play selena game any longer.

• BrokenArrow

and yellow with blue match perfectly you idiot!

That’s not even blue, Claudita.

Everytime I go in a Selena post it’s filled with hate and petty arguing….

Idk why as a Selena fan gorgeousselena- you;d start drama. You don’t need to be nasty or hate on other celebs to show how much a fan of Selena you are…

Anyway I love the smell of Vanilla so I hope this perfume is goooood.

• AcidPinkLemonade

I thought that was a pregnancy test at first.

Alos contrasting colours is kind of an in trend for spring….Idk I like it!

nice shoes