Joe Jonas GOOD NEW OR BAD NEWS?

FFN_Jonas_Joe_Poolside_MIBR_021912_8788323
24g34hg4h3
73498PCN_Jonas09

Joe Jonas flanked by hotel security and a large bodyguard posing with

fans while leaving the Delano Hotel in Miami. Photos: PacificCoastNews.

• elizagutierrez

YEAH SAME GOES WITH DELTA THE COUGAR!!!

SHE IS WITH HIM FOR FAME!!!!

• elizagutierrez

WELL AT LEAST MILEY IS YOUNG!

• elizagutierrez

WELL AT LEAST MILEY IS YOUNG!

• l?veislouder

YEAH SAME GOES WITH DELTA THE COUGAR!!!

SHE IS WITH HIM FOR FAME!!!!
    ————————-
    Nick should also write a song about jealous, delusional fans who are full of hate and bitterness. maybe then, you’ll understand what you’re saying and doing is ugly, rude, disrespectful, unwarranted, and wrong.

• anonmus

Hope it’s music. I guess it could be something else. But Nick did say they would be writing within the month. I hope the new music is not so much about becoming “men”. That’s TMI. And it would leave them open to too many stupid comments from non fans. I hope it shows growth in writing imagery and I’d love more acoustic sounds, so their voices can stand out. They need to get played on the radio this time.

• elizagutierrez

@l?veislouder KISS MY ASS!!!

ALL I SAID WAS THE TRUTH!! THE COUGAR IS USING NICK NOT ONLY THAT SHE IS WITH JOEL!

SHE IS WITH NICK FOR PR, JOEL IS HER REAL MAN!!! PEOPLE KNOW THAT!!

• jonatic4eva

Let’s be real ppl! all they are looking for is a way to make money!!!!
    _______________________________________
    duh! everybody work for money!! don’t you?
    ur comment is ridiculous…yes they do music for money…and they enjoy doing music…and we enjoy listening and buying their music…so what? all the musicians do the same.

goshhhhhhhhhhh! i died when I read those tweets!! Im so excited!!!!!!! can’t wait :)

PD: I really missed Joe’s white pants *.*

Feb 19, 2012 @ 05:24 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    @l?veislouder KISS MY ASS!!!

SHE IS WITH NICK FOR PR, JOEL IS HER REAL MAN!!! PEOPLE KNOW THAT!!

Feb 19, 2012 @ 05:24 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    @l?veislouder KISS MY ASS!!!

SHE IS WITH NICK FOR PR, JOEL IS HER REAL MAN!!! PEOPLE KNOW THAT!!

Feb 19, 2012 @ 05:24 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    @l?veislouder KISS MY ASS!!!

SHE IS WITH NICK FOR PR, JOEL IS HER REAL MAN!!! PEOPLE KNOW THAT!!

Feb 19, 2012 @ 05:24 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    @l?veislouder KISS MY ASS!!!

SHE IS WITH NICK FOR PR, JOEL IS HER REAL MAN!!! PEOPLE KNOW THAT!!

• l?veislouder

@l?veislouder KISS MY ASS!!!

SHE IS WITH NICK FOR PR, JOEL IS HER REAL MAN!!! PEOPLE KNOW THAT!!
    ———————–
    oh, real mature. is “kiss my ass” the best you could come up with? and you needed to post it multiple times to make your “point”? you’re obviously 12.
    and you’re also an idiot. just because Delta tweeted Joel does not mean she is hooking up with him. you do know Joel is a married man with two kids, right? no, of course not, because you’re too busy hating on Delta for no reason. you’re not “just saying the truth,” you’re just a hateful, bitter person, and the sooner you accept that, the sooner you can get help.

for someone who claims to hate the Jonas Brothers and hate on Delta, you certainly seem to do an awful lot of talking about them. maybe someone is just a jealous, closeted fan. that seems more logical. and if I’m not “just saying the truth” here, then again, you need to get some help for your obsession with people you “hate.”

• anonmus

Hello? This post is about a Jonas Brothers project. See, there’s a picture of Joe up there. You must be on the wrong post. Or maybe you need the Animal Planet website since you keep talking about cougars. Or did you want to talk about their project?

• classicalmusicplayer

SHE IS WITH NICK FOR PR, JOEL IS HER REAL MAN!!! PEOPLE KNOW THAT!!

—————————

What happened to “Love is Love” shouldn’t that apply to people that have an age gap in their relationship as well?

• elizagutierrez

THAT’S JOE’S GF NEXT TO HIM!!!! WOW SHE IS PRETTY AND YOUNG!

Feb 19, 2012 @ 06:50 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    THAT’S JOE’S GF NEXT TO HIM!!!! WOW SHE IS PRETTY AND YOUNG!

• l?veislouder

elizagutierrez said:
    THAT’S JOE’S GF NEXT TO HIM!!!! WOW SHE IS PRETTY AND YOUNG!
    ————————-
    I love how you ignore logic and move on to other ludicrous statements. that’s not Joe’s girlfriend; he’s not in a relationship. you really need to clear out your head, because there is definitely something wrong up there.

• classicalmusicplayer

agreed. People make up stuff for no reason. “Well they’re sitting next to eachoter so the must be dating”

He’s a stranger. No matter how much you Love him he will never love you. That is the reality

• elizagutierrez

JOE IS NOT SINGLE!! HE HAS A GF PPL!!!! AND IS THE SAME GIRL WHO IS BEEN GOING OUT WITH HIM!!

SHE IS PRETTY AND YOUNG!

GOOD JOB JOE, HAPPY FOR YOU!

• xAskTaylorx

Found him! Haha. Jk. He’s probably leaving tomorrow though and I’m going to be in the Miami area tomorrow. -____- ~Not cool.

• xAskTaylorx

Why can’t we be friends! Why can’t we be friends!?!? =)

• kardashian

I think they left it to long don’t think they will have much success

• Ijustneedyounow

not saying it’s true but beeing merried with kids doesn’t garantee that the partner is not cheating…. i know of *count’s on her hands* 7 cases in my near surroundings where the dad / mom cheated on his / her wife / husband… so yeah, just felt the need to say that

• JoeHoe15

Oh yeah! HIGH FIVE!!!!! :D

• l?veislouder

I know that, but for this girl to accuse Delta of cheating on Nick just to make her look bad, she doesn’t realize that she’s also accusing a married man and trying to say that he would do something like that too. she doesn’t realize that what she says doesn’t just apply to Delta, but Joel as well, and what she says has repercussions. also, I get the feeling that Joel is completely dedicated to his family; he makes that very clear.
    also, Nicole is a very jealous person. I’m sure she’d have a watchful eye on anyone she thinks could be a threat, and I feel she would drop him like a bad egg if anything came out about a Joel and Delta affair. nothing’s going on, Eliza. stop being a ridiculous brat and go play with your Barbies. if you have a Nick one, maybe you can pretend you two are dating there.

• simpleness

I wonder if they will change their style(music).

• mimi

if there is no miley music am not intereseted in their songs lol jk.

but i like to know who the song is about i hated when i don’t know i can’t place the song with the face jejejej

nick needs to make a song of selena the famewhore who sleep around for fame! he probably notice by know who she really is!

• l?veislouder

I dont think it’s new music yet. I heard the new music is supposed to be happening later; this seems too soon. watch it be a perfume, like everyone else lol. I’d laugh if I were right, because I’m totally not being serious. lack of sleep is making me delusional >.<

• whosaysurenotperfect

omg the threesome of brothers together again :D i’m happy :D too much happy! YAY!
    i’m jonatic from 2007 and i still here for them :D aaah fangirling mode on!

• lovemestealmeawayy

anybody know of a website with disney channel live steam?!! the ones i usually use aren’t working!!

• AsABrunette

i think its just that they are going to start writing for the new album and thats it

• elizagutierrez

wow they are sooooo desperate f money!!! and fame

• elizagutierrez

They are not that famous and they never will! that’s in the past!

• elizagutierrez

Let’s be real ppl! all they are looking for is a way to make money!!!!

• BrokenArrow