• AcidPinkLemonade

She’s buff and I think she needs to slow down on the tattoos.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

she gon look like her brother inna sec;p

• BrokenArrow

I want a tattoo but i’m not sure about getting one cause maybe i’m gonna regret it.
    I think her tattoos are good, and all of them have a nice meaning.

• l?veislouder

Omg 12?? Really? I don’t remember that many!
    ———————
    1) “Just Breathe” on her lower left chest
    2) “Love” in her ear
    3) a dreamcatcher on her side
    4) an anchor on her right wrist
    5) an ohm symbol on her left wrist
    6) a skull on her ankle.
    On her right hand:
    7) an equal sign
    8) a peace symbol
    9) a cross
    10) a heart
    11) “karma.”
    and now “love never dies”

• Live.Love.Learn.

1) “Just Breathe” on her lower left chest
    2) “Love” in her ear
    3) a dreamcatcher on her side
    4) an anchor on her right wrist
    5) an ohm symbol on her left wrist
    6) a skull on her ankle.
    On her right hand:
    7) an equal sign
    8) a peace symbol
    9) a cross
    10) a heart
    11) “karma.”
    and now “love never dies”
    wow I totally forgot about most of those! She needs to ease up on all the tattoos. Most are small and cute, but she may just overdo it one day.

• scarlettxo

Yall upset me so much, Miles said she would never get a meaningless tattoo.. All of her tattoos are small, theres nothing wrong with the bicep tatt.. It’s cute and not noticeable.

• l?veislouder

I thought her dream catcher was her over doing it, but she’s kept it hidden pretty well. still, it’s the only tattoo of hers to have ever been photoshopped out of a picture. I hope she doesn’t get anymore extreme than that.

• scarlettxo

And if anyone knows Claudias twitter pls give it to me.. lol I wanna tweet her

• l?veislouder

Feb 19, 2012 @ 01:21 pm
    scarlettxo said:
    you shouldn’t be upset at people having opinions. everyone you ever meet in your life will have one, and if it makes you so upset, you may want to consider becoming a hermit crab.

• gorgeousselena

I didnt know colombian guys look so girly.
    I’ve never seen a man that look like Miley, really.

first of all you idiot what colombian guys have to do with this? you are so fucking stupid! and a girly? lol too bad miley cant be considering girly, shes manly as hell ewww

• l?veislouder

that’s your opinion. and you know what my opinion is? that you’re a fucking ugly, disgusting, hateful, bitter, atrocious excuse of a human being, though you’re quickly making sure that that becomes fact more than opinion.

• BrokenArrow

Your ip betrays you. But yeah, if where you live guys looks like Miley they’re are too girly to be guys.

• JustxLeex

one day she’ll have jesus of her back or a bong. haha. that be hilarious tbh.

• jilti

That is not very visible, so it’s cool.
    I read this guy sold the pic to TMZ even Miley asked him to kept private. so lame!

• BrokenArrow

jilti said:

That is not very visible, so it’s cool.

He knew that if someone famous as Miley gets a tatto by him he’s gonna get some promotion for her tatto store.

• sahina91

===

how d’ya figure out what someone’s IP address is??

• jilti

BrokenArrow said:

True. Poor Miley. I wonder why tmz is so obssessed with her

• Live.Love.Learn.

Yeah I agree. That’s the one I don’t really like. Really tacky IMO. I just don’t want her to end up tatted all over like her brother.

• l?veislouder

I like it, and at the same time I don’t. I may just dislike how big it is, and tattoos like that always look out of place when wearing a bikini. I also don’t like how there are four feathers to represent her siblings when she has at least one other sibling. and she can’t even use an excuse of “full” sibling, because Trace and Brandi are actually her half-siblings; Billy Ray adopted them, which is why they have his last name. Billy Ray has a son from a previous relationship that he never sees. it’s sad, and clearly Miley doesn’t have contact either, as he doesn’t have a feather. again, sad :(

• entertainmentlove

She is going to look like trace.

• Disco.Is.Dead

~

Subtle, mod.

• gorgeousselena

omg you demented freak! you are so fucking weird and creepy, you are scary me you freak! you are stalking me looking for my ip? my gosh what a loser you are! you seriously have no like at all, and you are totally obssesed with me, and your life are my comments, damn it must be sucks to be such a freak loser and demented bitch like you, yikes! and too bad you are doing a terrible job asshole cause im not from colombian you idiot! try harder next time you demented freak!

• ParisianChic

oh look claudia is back….

• entertainmentlove

Subtle, mod.
    :chris brown O face:

• l?veislouder

——————–
    you seriously have no life at all, and you are obsessed with Miley, and your life is everything she does and says. damn it must suck to be a freak loser and demented bitch like you.

• Rah Rah

ugh can you not. how hard is it to ignore the fucking troll. stop giving them attention

• kristin6410

I agree with mimi she should stop getting tattoos shes more beautiful without them

• kristin6410

Miley looks so beautiful!!

• anonmus

Boy, are tatoos addicting or what? I just don’t understand. When she makes movies she’s going to have to cover them up. Oh, well. her life. She looks so young in the photo. Like 15 or 16.

• l?veislouder

like if i care what you think about me you asshole! and my opinion about you is that you are a fucking fugly, disgusting, stupid, jealous and pathetic little liar who instead of being preparing the “marriage”(yeah right, like if a pathetic loser like you actually going to marry lmao) are here all the time praise a talentless bitch like miley! it must be suck to be like you fucking little liar, you suck! you are supposedly engagged and you are still here living in the teenage world, what a looooooser!

and then writes a novel cause you’re mad about her opinion about you. Obviously you do care :)
    lol exactly. someone’s mad. and I love how her only “ammo” is using my relationship. as if you know anything about my love life, Claudia. don’t be jealous just because the only guy you could get in your life has to be chained to a pipe in your basement. sorry that someone loves me for me, and no one loves you for you, but that’s what happens when you’re a bitter, spiteful, hateful bitch. and obviously I’d be “in the teenage world” if I’m a teenager myself. you really are so dumb, aren’t you? the only thing you can do is use hateful words against people who don’t agree with everything you say. that’s not how you get through life, sweetie. learn some social skills (and English).

• threelittlebirds

So she got another tattoo, so what. It’s her body not yours.

Oh and Claudia no one cares what you have to say about Miley. It’s all the same shit over and over. And you say brokenarrow lives for your comments. LMAO don’t make laugh. If anything you live for Miley posts cause in every single one I see your ugly ass.

• l?veislouder

“Miley looks manly” coming from someone who I’m sure would object to the phrase “Justin Bieber looks feminine.” yeah, makes total sense.
    oh look the little liar and stupid bitch who say you doesnt need to bring someone down to defend your idol! lol what a hypocrite and idiot you are! you can defend miley without talking shit about justin? too bad miley is still manly and always will be manly and disgusting! deal with it you asshole!

hmmm she didnt bring down Bieber cause she didnt said anything about him. She just quoted something that usually people say about him. She was talking about how that fan reaction would be.
    Not only you cant read, your reading compression fails.
    exactly. I didn’t “bring Bieber down” because that wasn’t me saying it, it was quoting something commonly said about him (ex. “Selena is a stick-thin, no-ass, no-body, selfish user”). but I love how you “attack” me for “bringing someone down to defend my idol”, yet you do the same in every single comment about Miley and Selena. I’ve only mentioned Justin with Miley once, but you mention Miley with Selena how many times? oh right, everytime your fingers hit the keyboard. you couldn’t find a single good thing to say about Selena without accompanied by a bad comment about Miley. why? because you’re full of hate, and you need to lash out, which is sick; you really need some help. living your life to idolize someone is a joke, and not everyone is like you, which you need to understand. I’ve told you countless times before, Miley is not my idol. just because I’m a fan doesn’t mean I’m obsessive like you; I have a life. if anything, Mariska Hargitay is my idol, a REAL woman, but you wouldn’t know who that is because you’re too busy having your head stuck up Selena’s and Miley’s Disney asses. and you try to belittle me for acting young. lol okay.

• kardashian

At least she doesnt get stupid tattoos like other girls I hate when girls get like butterflies , or hello kitty. But yes 12 tattoos is alot but at least they all have meaning and are all pretty small and she keeps them pretty well hidden

• mfan2

In winter when the snow is white, I sing this song for your delight

In springtime when the grass is green, I try to tell you what I mean

In summer when the days are long, perhaps you’ll understand her song

In autumn when the leaves turn brown, take pen and ink and write it down.

• gorgeousselena

• gorgeousselena

• BrokenArrow

• BrokenArrow

threelittlebirds said:

So she got another tattoo, so what. It’s her body not yours.

that’s why i always think when people complain about what she does with her life. Why do they complain of something that doesnt affect them at all.

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

Not only you cant read, your reading compression fails.

Her arm looks like really weird, its like too long… wtf?

• lovemestealmeawayy

ANBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN WATCH DISNEY CHANNEL LIVE ON LINE?!! CAN’T FIND ANY THAT ARE WORKING!! UGHH PELASE HELP!

• BrokenArrow

lovemestealmeawayy said:

I didnt find anything sorry.

• mimi

awww miley is so adorable and I know she loves to get tattoes that means something to her, but i wish she will stop, she has such a beautiful skin and such a beautiful body she shouldn’t covered with ink! I like small tattoes hidden but she should stop with the tattoes.

• mimi

miley is sexy the way she looks at people and the way she acts and she has amazing curves i want to know what guy has miley curves??? if anyone looks like a guy is selena who has no shape, no ass, and she has a huntched back and she got no curves that makes her look like a guy. I had to use selena she the only one who is shapeless beside taylor but she not from disney.

• gorgeousselena

ewww miley is really really ugly and so manly, eww her greasy skin! why she have to be so damn disgusting and always looks like a trashy bitch and like she doesnt even take a shower? so gross! and ewww her manly arm!

• l?veislouder

I hate bicep tattoos on girls; they look way too masculine. this is the one tattoo I don’t like of hers. the meaning is great, but another place would’ve been better suited for it.

• gorgeousselena

she definitely seems like a man in a drag, ewww! and like she wasnt already totally manly she make another tatto and in her bicep? seriously? gross! i bet in a few more years she will looks like her trashy brother!

• Live.Love.Learn.

I think she’s going overboard with the tattoos…how many is that now? 7?

• l?veislouder

Feb 19, 2012 @ 01:01 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    I think she’s going overboard with the tattoos…how many is that now? 7?
    12, actually. lol. actually, it’s not a laughing matter, kind of sad in a way. =/

• bromance

Ugh. Whyyyy.

• ann932

another one? she’s addicted! though i like all of her tattoos. they have nice meaning and are actually cute and i love the placing (besides that one).

• Live.Love.Learn.

Omg 12?? Really? I don’t remember that many!

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

she definitely seem like a man in a drag, ewww! and like she wasnt already totally manly she make another tatto and in her bicep? seriously? gross! i bet in a few more year she will looks like her trashy brother!

I didnt know colombian guys look so girly.
    I’ve never seen a man that look like Miley, really.

• Rah Rah

she gets too many unnecessary tattoos

• BrokenArrow

Like I said before sorry to burst you’re buble but you’re not that important in my life.
    What are you complaining about it’s what you do exactly with Miley. You even said it, something that happened in Miley’s life made your week,enough said.
    And Too bad you’ve always been a liar. So i wouldn’t be surprised if you’re lying now.

• sahina91

i looked at Claudia’s comment and my eyes just blurred.

• BrokenArrow

sahina91 said:

i looked at Claudia’s comment and my eyes just blurred.

lol

• JustinBieberWarrior

claudia is not the only that says miley’s manly tho. my sister calls her a guy (we’re from argentina) she says she has manly ways and a manly back.

• JustinBieberWarrior

Rah Rah said:
    she gets too many unnecessary tattoos

i love ur icon

• Rah Rah

love ur icon

• Its.Miley

i loved it!

• nownlaterz

I like small tattoos but idk if I’d get 12 of them o.o

To each his own I guess..

• l?veislouder