Joe Jonas Victoria’s Secret MODELIZER

joemodel

Joe Jonas hanging out with super sexy and sultry Victoria’s Secret Model

and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2012 Rookie Nina Agdal in Miami, Florida.

+ meeting with some sweet fans!

• mimi

anyone thinks jonas except for kevin are players? I mean if you talk to a girl with intentions to date her when you already have a girlfriend you are cheating, the jonas brother they leave one and have another already ready to take the other place, I wonder how many more we don’t know about! specially when joe said he knows woman and they have it cove makes me wonder a lot of thing eh!

i dont really think nick is a player though
    and if he is, he learned from joe lol.

yes joe is a player. he obviously thinks hes hot shit so he just runs around from party to party banging models (since those are the only girls good enough for him) since hes famous. puke in my mouth.

=====
    Yo no answer me. Do you have abs?

I ment to say Joe is not a pedophile,, wimler was in his 30s and Demi was 18or19 when they dated

Feb 20, 2012 @ 12:01 pm

joe is a pedophile. he dated demi when she was only 16 and he was 19

it only counts if you have sex. BYE

tHIS BITCH THAT KEEPS COMINT TO EVERY JOE POST SAYING HE’S A FAFG IS A FAG

• simpleness

Joe is thinner.

i dont think so

LOL.

• simpleness

WOW. We have a racist troll. SMDH

You will never be me.

I’m too sexy for you.

• forthemoment.

wishing i looked like her..

Imma sexy beast!

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

forthemoment. said:
    wishing i looked like her..

me too..

Haha, I think it’s a user screwing with people.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Joe’s not a pedo and he can date whoever he wants, my god.

• simpleness

Haha, I think it’s a user screwing with people.
    Yes, I know.

wow you’re really off-topic in this post.. talk about how sexy joe is! and how i’m so jealous of this girl in for so many reasons!

Joes a pedophile wimler is in his’s 30s n Demi was 19 or 18

So that shows that Joe is not a pedophile

Joe is not sexy anymore.

Joes a pedophile wimler is in his’s 30s n Demi was 19 or 18
    ?

• mimi

Selena better than Miley because she’s an exotic Mexican .
    exotic mexican hahaha she has nothing exotic she dont tan skin or light or a sexy body sorry but fail selena will need a combination of this!lol and she dont have neither of them.

How many abs do you have?

The dj sucks.

This post is old, so testing.
    Boo, boo, boo

OceanUP. OceanDOWN OceanSIDEWAYS.

• skyaintThelimitx

she’s pretty :)

shes pretty

he shoult date rihanna
    No, Katy Perry

Her name is Christa B Allen!

Feb 20, 2012 @ 04:50 pm
    i’ve got the perfect girlfriend from joe it’s the girl from 13 going on 30! she’s 20 now, she lives in cali, SARAH THE STALKER HAS A PIC WITH HER, she’s really pretty, they shold meet up asap!
    ====
    Ahaha. He should date Emily from Pretty Little Liars.

(replying to this) – Feb 20, 2012 @ 04:51 pm
    ====
    Hours later you reply. lol. Okay.

Ahaha. He should date Emily from Pretty Little Liars.

hmmm idk

Ahaha. He should date Emily from Pretty Little Liars.

hmmm idk
    ===
    Then Hannah. I forgot her real name.

joe likes blondes the most

aj
    chelsea
    taylor

etc

ashley benson but then again she’s dating ryan good

taylor momsem

Feb 20, 2012 @ 04:50 pm

he shoult date rihanna
    No, Katy Perry

omg they would make a good couple she’s 24 or 25 isn’t she?

• shanghai123

No way his longest relationships have all been with brunettes – Amelia, Camilla, Demi and Ashley.

ashley benson but then again she’s dating ryan good
    Then they can have a threesome

Feb 20, 2012 @ 04:58 pm
    taylor momsem
    ====

omg they would make a good couple she’s 24 or 25 isn’t she?
    I think she’s 26 OR 27

rihanna

I think she’s 26 OR 27

delta goodrem

• marian

Haters need to get laid cuz they are annoying as fuck.
    Joe is partied boy and i lover him. K?

moo

Haters need to get laid cuz they are annoying as fuck.
    Joe is partied boy and i lover him. K?
    L?

delta goodrem
    Naww

Haters need to get laid cuz they are annoying as fuck.
    Joe is partied boy and i lover him. K?
    =====
    Does that mean you’re gettin sum, because you don’t sound annoying.

this post is weird now

No His family was NOT there for him, there not a family like you think.They prefer the FAVORITE SON which is Nick.

MileyCYRUS
    DemiLOVATO
    SelenaGOMEZ
    DebbyRYAN
    HilaryDUFF
    ChristyROMANO
    AmyBRUCKNER
    LaLAINE

(I just wanted to write that because I thought it would look insanely cool. I was right!

Nahh. Joe actually seems like a nice guy. Probably just looking in the wrong places for someone to spend time with.

He’s just become such a douche-y party whore! All he does is go to parties, bars & fashion shows, hang out with models and his bodyguard tweets about it. He’s trying to live a real life “Entourage” lifestyle, but it’s just coming off as desperate and embarrassing. He needs to get a better class of friends, too. “The Wolfpack” are just a bunch of leeches….

I’m afraid you speak some truth. He’s a good guy but needs to get his act together! He’s giving off the wrong kind of vibes lately and it will hurt him personally and professionally.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

he’s aloud to fucking party he’s 22 years old, oh my god, i swear some people. Whether he does it daily or not thats up to him not you, same goes for the ‘banging’ models comment, it’s up to him.

Feb 20, 2012 @ 01:51 pm
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

_____________________
    Yeah, of course he can. But when that seems to be ALL you do, I’d have to agree that you do start to look like a joke and at this point, his career needs all the POSITIVE help it can get.

====
    It really is. If he’s not hard…

Feb 20, 2012 @ 01:51 pm
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

_________________
    Oh, and it’s spelled “ALLOWED”, what are you 11? Or is this Joe, himself?!

Nick has gained my respect because I can see how genuine he really is while Joe is nothing but a joke to me now. He doesn’t take anything seriously and takes his fame for granted.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Feb 20, 2012 @ 01:51 pm
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

_________________
    Oh, and it’s spelled “ALLOWED”, what are you 11? Or is this Joe, himself?!

i’m fucking tired okay? i’m allowed to misspell some things, i’m not 11 either, i’m 17 so grow the fuck up.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

====
    It really is. If he’s not hard…
    huh?

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Feb 20, 2012 @ 01:51 pm
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

_____________________

he’s starting to write with his brothers soon anyway so it’ll soon die down but i really don’t see what the problem is, you don’t hear people complain about other celebrities who love to hit up the clubs.

i think joe is doing cocaine

====
    It really is. If he’s not hard…
    huh?
    ========
    I think you know what I mean ;)

brothers is a lot of people, you mean nick…..

i think joe is doing cocaine
    =====
    I think he’s doing Jojo

joe used neurogasm with ashley he probably couldn’t get it up thats why they broke up

Feb 20, 2012 @ 02:08 pm

_________________
    Exactly. He’s just pissing it all away. By the time they do put out anything new as JB, Joe will be such a laughing stock, he’ll suck Nick’s career down the toilet with his. They should all just go their separate ways & salvage what they can. But seriously, Joe needs to loose the Wolf Pack.

I think he’s doing Jojo

he already did her but maybe hes doing her again

brothers is a lot of people, you mean nick…..
    You forgot your capital…

he already did her but maybe hes doing her again
    With a special friend

LOL

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

====
    It really is. If he’s not hard…
    huh?
    ========
    I think you know what I mean ;)
    I thought you meant that but i wasn’t sure… :’)

_______________
    But, it’s not like he has such an A-list career or BIG hit album. When you become a celeb who’s known more for partying than working, that’s a HUGE problem. And at only 22, that’s not an image he needs. Too many people would LOVE to put him into that “child star gone bad” category. Then the only booking you’re going to get is Celebrity Apprentice (or Celebrity Rehab!)

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

_______________

he won’t go to rehab because he does not need it, i know a lot of people who drink more than Joe, who go out more than Joe, so therefore I understand your point on the career side sort of but he needs to be able to live his life too.

_________________

_________________

I know! Nick really has talent and I can see the effort he puts for his work and he really deserves all the things he’s got.

• liss1

Lol Lol Lol Ignorant people and their dumb comments!!!
    You don’t know Joe. You have no idea. Better, get a life!

====
    So Kevin and Joe don’t have talent anymore?

_______________

He needs a better balance. And to surround himself with people who have his best interests at heart. Even his body guard is tweeting about where they’re going and what they’re doing! What kind of security is that? It just feels like they’re all using him.

Lol Lol Lol Ignorant people and their dumb comments!!!
    You don’t know Joe. You have no idea. Better, get a life!
    So what are you saying?

Of course they do have talent. And I am not dragging Kevin into this because he really seems like a nice guy. Nick is both talented and really passionate about what he does. Joe may be talented but there’s no passion. That’s obvious. If you don’t see the difference between Nick and Joe, then that’s just bull.

====
    Using him for what? What kind of fame does Joe have?

====
    I get what you’re saying. Of course Nike has more talent than Joe and Kevin~my opinion~

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

_______________

but he’s going to make friends with those whom he wants to make friends with. That’s the thing, no one can change that. And as for his body guard, thats up to the body guard not down to Joe. I don’t think they’re using him, after all the bodyguard is having a little fun whilst doing his job, plus if your supposing the other guys like Mikey are using him as well, there not, because Mikey’s family to him he wouldn’t use him.

H

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

i’m sorry if my phrasing or wordings a bit out, i’m tired so ima go to bed, night ~

Every time I ever run into them (and it’s been a lot- I live in LA), I always get the impression Joe is just along for the ride-especially when I see him out socially, without Nick. I got the feeling he only does it for Nick. I think he’d be fine if Nick just went on with his career & kinda left Joe alone. They’ve just grown into two really different people in the years I’ve known them. They’re both still great guys, just different.

Goodnight

H
    ===
    Are you trying to say “hi”? If so, hi.

_____
    Seriously? Mikey’s using the the entire Jonas family to try and break into the music business, because like his sister, has no education or anything else going for him except that he latched onto a JONAS.

I like Nick more.

I like Nick more.
    ======
    Nick has the better voice, Joe used to have the looks, and Kevin…

JOE is over DEMI so get over it you little girls he wants a real WOMAN now look at the chicks he hangs out with DEMI can’t look like them her legs are huge

• simpleness

Joe is thinner.

• liss1

Lol Lol Lol Ignorant people and their dumb comments!!!
    You don’t know Joe. You have no idea. Better, get a life!
    So what are you saying?

People don’t even know him, and they judge him. LOL
    Nick stans or Kevin stans, if you don’t like Joe, whatever but don’t act like you know about him. You don’t.

I only like Joe. Seriously, I don’t care about nick or kevin but respect them.

Who are u talking to?

Who’s talking about Demi? Anyways Joes gotten less attractive even Demis boyfriend Wilmer looks better than Joe these days. That’s saying something.

OMG, children, get over Joe and Demi! They both have!

Who’s talking about Demi and Joe? lol… U are the one that brought them up.

• liss1

dumbass you don’t know ANYTHING about him. The “famous” Neurogasm was of trashley NOT of Joe.

Wow some really harsh judgments here. Joe did work really hard promoting his album and touring in 2011. He went to radio stations all over the US and Europe, toured on his own and then joined the Britany Spears tour. The Fashion Week stuff is probably fun for him, but work too. Actors and musicians often have time in between projects. You also don’t know if he is writing on his own or working on his movie. I’ve never seen a celebrity beat up on as much as Joe. If he gets arrested or sells drugs, then hate on him.

Are u new on oceanup?

Maybe he is kind of depressed after his album didn’t do well. Who knows? Maybe he is planning a career as a DJ or his movie is about one and that’s why he spends time in clubs. Maybe he just likes to party. It didn’t stop him from recording and touring last year and it sounds like he has plans for this year.

Joe likes to party and get drunk, and hangout with his douchebag friends nothing uncommon.

========
    Sure Thing.

Are u new on oceanup?
    ====
    Are you? You don’t seem to get the concept of copy and paste.

I’m on an iphone therefore I can’t copy paste.

Comparing Joe to Nick really isn’t fair. They approach things differently. If someone is laid back they always look like a slacker next to someone hyper competitive and driven. It doesn’t mean he has no interest in his career. And Nick is all around better at managing his image.

Ooh girl, shock me like an electric eel

I’m on an iphone therefore I can’t copy paste.
    Ah, Okay.

Why are we pretending?

Why are we pretending?
    ====
    Because my dick is small. What’s your reason?

It’s a song by a certain someone.

Feb 20, 2012 @ 03:32 pm
    It’s a song by a certain someone.
    ……

Google it

Google it
    …..

Baby girl, turn me on with your electric feel

All along the eastern shore, put your circuits in the sea

All by myself in oceanup.

LOl

nick better run

JOE is over DEMI so get over it you little girls he wants a real WOMAN

a real MAN*

i hope joe isn’t depressed

• jenny

awe he is such a hottie !!!!! i adore him but he is looking sad and skinny i hope hes kk ?????

he does look sad

He is not doing so well, look at all the shit he has been through.Yes he is looking skinny.Not that any one cares about all the things he has been through.He may look like that and do those things because he does’nt know what else to do.He does’nt have any real friends I think but at least he has some and gets around.Nick has nothing and does’nt do anything people wise.On top of that Joseph needs love, the love he never had.

he does have love, his family loves him.

=====
    He needs someone to hold. Some that can understand his pain…someone who he can express his true feelings tooo. Someone who can touch his heart like no other, someone who can be there for him, and only HIM.

he does have love, his family loves him.
    Other then his family.

—————-

The Dalai Lama?

Other then his family.

Taylor Swift?

—————-

The Dalai Lama?
    LOL, no.

• bitchychick

your a fagot !!!!!! he is obviously into girls !!!!!! look how many chicks you see him with !!!! duhhhh you dont know his life sooo back the fuck offf !@!!!!!!!

HE’S A FAGGOT HE’S LIKE IT IN THE ASS PROOF youtu.be/yG22DSjfVqs

LOL, no.
    ===========

Maybe Joe should adopt a kid from Nigeria.

maybe he needs a true girlfriend.

Taylor Swift?
    Haha, no

maybe he nedds a true girlfriend who is not famous and who will truly love him for him.

joe is a pedophile. he dated demi when she was only 16 and he was 19

he didnt’ date demi, it was a ploy by the disney company to promote cr2.

Maybe Joe should adopt a kid from Nigeria.
    What part of Nigeria?

Like you?

Miley better than selena because she’s want and not a dirty ”MEXICAN”.

• Kassie

Who are you to call someone a “Dirty Mexican”? I may not be a Selena Fan but thats just messed up. People like you need to fall off the earth.

Feb 20, 2012 @ 04:47 pm

a non famous girl will only date exactly because he’s joe jonas, that’s why the boys can’t date normal gals.

maybe he needs a true girlfriend.
    Or….(not boyfriend)

Miley better than Selena because she’s white and not a dirty ”MEXICAN”.

Miley better than Selena because she’s white and not a dirty ”MEXICAN”.
    —————-
    Selena better than Miley because she’s an exotic Mexican and not a slutty “CAUCASIAN”.

thats racist

he shoult date rihanna

• Ijustneedyounow

what’s with all the off-topic comments?
    anyways she is so so so beautiful *_*

Feb 20, 2012 @ 11:59 am
    simpleness said:

Joe is thinner.

i dont think so

Were’s yall ” PROOF ” of all of this dumb shit you are typing. I will pray for you haters, you surely need it. Amen.