Miley Cyrus DOG FOOD DIVA

miley-cyrus-love-never-dies-3
medlbl

Miley bought a large bag of dog food at a pet store. Source. + new meeting!

Miley Cyrus goes out to lunch with friends at Stanley’s Restaurant in Sherman Oaks. Cyrus just recently added to her collection of tattoos by getting the words, ‘love never dies’ tattooed on her bicep. Photos: PacificCoastNews.

@TeamMileyNY ohhh didn’t realize there were paps! Haha they caught me with no make up! Grrrrr! In reply to MileyOnline.com. I can never fall asleep when I’m hungry :( Thanks Adult Swim for keeping me company!

• gorgeousselena

seriously its no normal that she always looks so trashy, like she doesnt even take a shower, she looks like a piese of shit every single day! and she has the worst style ever! eww her manly shirts! not wonder why people say she stinks literally! gross! ewwwww

• BrokenArrow

eww claudia stop looking at Miley’s boobs ALL THE TIME.
    Why do you always look right at miley boobs disgusting hater? gross!!

• mimi

shut up gs selena is the one who has saggy boobs miley are perfect.

Gorgeousselena, you need help. You are weirdly obsessed with hating Miley. You say the SAME thing every post. So please for sake of your health, get a life.

• lovemestealmeawayy

ANYBODY KNOW OF A LIVESTEAM FOR ABC FAMILY THATS WORKING RIGHT NOW?? CAUSE THE ONE I’M USING THE VOULME AINT WORKING.. PLEASE HELP!! ASAP THANKS

• lovemestealmeawayy

no livesteam link guys?

• BrokenArrow

If i were Claudia I’d sue her school really is their education level that low? Poor kid, she cant spell, she cant read, her reading comprehension fails, her grammar is terrible, her english is not even level 1, they dont even teach the students nothing about respect! what?!

lovemestealmeawayy said:

no livesteam link guys?

i found one but the sound is not working either!

• AcidPinkLemonade

BrokenArrow said:

My dogs eat a bag like that in a week lol.
    =================================
    Holy crap, how big are they?

• BrokenArrow

Holy crap, how big are they?

A maltipoo but he doesnt eat a lot. But i have 3 more, a labrador retriever, a golden retriever and i adopted one but we dont really know what breed he is but he kinda looks like Brandi’s dog Feather.

she looks cute, but why is she even famous anymore?
    “Hi, I’m Miley Cyrus and I’m famous for having dogs.” Goodness gracious, what has this world turned into?

• sweetgirl

she looks pretty and btw i have those boots

• BrokenArrow

she looks cute, but why is she even famous anymore?

She’s just famous for being Miley. She’s doing nothing and people still talk about her all the time. That’s awesome if you ask me.

feather is traced of German Shepard

• truthtalker

gorgeousselena and her irrelevant ass comments. kkkkk. i did not miss you at all, get back in your shit hole that’s where you belong.

sweetgirl said:

she looks pretty and btw i have those boots

where are the boots from? she had some similar boots in her clothing line

• BrokenArrow

this is one of her best outfit of all the outfits she wore lately.

feather is traced of German Shepard

i know but my dog is not exactly a german shepard so we dont really know what breed he is but it doesnt matter he’s such a nice dog.

• sweetgirl

where are the boots from? she had some similar boots in her clothing line

they were actually my mom’s boots that she gave me so idk. im sure miley’s come from a more expensive store or brand :P

• AcidPinkLemonade

BrokenArrow said:

===================================
    Oh, I used to have a miniature pincher.

• lovemestealmeawayy

BrokenArrow said:
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

no livesteam link guys?

i found one but the sound is not working either!

thanks anyways.. :( sigh

• lovemestealmeawayy

i actually like her outfit in the second photo..

• IbeKpoppin4realz

Miley is actually really cute w/o makeup. She looks like my friend.

• IbeKpoppin4realz

I have three dogs. A Labrador, Maltese/silkie,and Chihuahua…

• BrokenArrow

Oh, I used to have a miniature pincher.

they’re cute. My friend had one but that dog was mad so his father take him to their farm.

Ok, Miley, it’s boring now – wear a bra for god’s sake. It doesn’t look cool and you’re not benefitting from it… why is her right boob way saggier than the other in all of the pictures even from different days? get a bra on. please.

• EarthChild

I kind of actually like Miley’s style *shrugs*

• ANON MASTER

• threelittlebirds

gorgeousselena said:
    ewwww why this bitch has to be so damn disguting and trashy? she not only looks manly as hell she wear manly shirts ewww! and its so difficult for that pathetic attention whore just wear a fucking bra? ewww her saggy tits! i feel so nauseous….
    how are her shirts manly?
    then don’t fucking look at them, no one is forcing you!!

• Showtime

so slim and skinny miley im so jealous really i have to admit it… i still like you but im really jealous ur so cool :) love ur skinny legs and your face looking slimmer now :'(..so cool.

• mimi

I have three dogs. A Labrador, Maltese/silkie,and Chihuahua
    awwww I have a white chipoo she is gorgeous and a yellow labrador with green eyes now she a destroyer, she broke all the pool water stuff in my backyard and the cushion for the outside sofas, she terrible but she is almost 1, and she jumps on people all the time, nobody wants to go play in the backyard because of her lol.

• mimi

I love miley hardly davison boots it makes her legs looks amazing.

• l?veislouder

—————-
    sounds like she needs training.

• l?veislouder

My dogs do the same and 2 of my dogs got expelled off the training school cause they were a bad influence for the other dogs lol
    lmfao, aww =X that’s sad. I would bring in a serious force to be reckoned with then. I’m planning on getting two Shiba Inus when I have my own place, and I’m making sure to get young, influential puppies, because Shibas are so damn independent and smart. they’re the type of dog that understands commands, but has opinion enough to think “no, I’d rather not roll over, thanks.” lol

l?veislouder said:

—————-
    sounds like she needs training.

mimi said:

I love miley hardly davison boots it makes her legs looks amazing.

mimi do you know were those boot are from?
    dresslikemiley doesnt have this outfit yet.

• EarthChild

mimi do you know were those boot are from?
    dresslikemiley doesnt have this outfit yet.

lol even though I’m not mimi, she’s worn these boots before they should be in past candids

• AcidPinkLemonade

BrokenArrow said:
    He has a young spirit maybe it’s cause all the others are way younger than him and spend most of the time playing in the yard and he gets bored so he joins them?
    ==============================
    I guess you could try to stop him from going outside but then he won’t be getting any exercise or fresh air.

• BrokenArrow

yeah but he’s happy living a fun life i guess he wont stop, we take care of him a lot so i think he will be ok :)

• l?veislouder

I wonder the same thing about you.

Her legs!!!!!!’ her outfit!!!!!!!! Ahhhh Miley let me be you :'( Ps. She looks cute natural

i think she’s getting too skinny, her face looks thinner than usual, kinda unhealthy

I’ve watched the comments on Selena/Miley posts for months, and gorgeousselena Miley is actually stylish. If you pay attention to other celebrities her style is fairly similar, but she does have her own quirks to her style. And I am saying this as a Selena AND Miley fan. It is not necessary to bring people down that you do not even know. And I know that you basically just troll for attention, but whatever. Both girls are beautiful and both are their own people.

• oceanUP

the main issue people have with miley is that she has shown off her nipples!

And Miley Christ said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

i love her style

• xjonasxlovex
  • BrokenArrow

My dogs eat a bag like that in a week lol.

• BrokenArrow

I can’t express how much i dislike those shirts she always wears and those pants. But she looks so smiley and pretty.

• xjonasxlovex
  • BrokenArrow

Papz could help her with the bag..

• gorgeousselena

IbeKpoppin4realz said:

I have three dogs. A Labrador, Maltese/silkie,and Chihuahua…

I’ve always wante a chuhuahua but they’re so small and skinny that i think i’m gonna hurt them if i touch them lol.

• AcidPinkLemonade

BrokenArrow said:

==========================
    Mad? As in too ‘wild’?
    They have a lot of energy and need a lot of space to run around to be such small dogs.

Mad? As in too ‘wild’?

It was an evil dog lol have you ever seen Dr. Dolittle tail to the chief well just like the crazy president’s dog. He destroyed everything he coulld :P

• AcidPinkLemonade

BrokenArrow said:

============================
    Mine had a knack for ripping up tissue, couch cushions, and “marking his territory”. They’re a very needy breed too. He died from stomach problems.

• SubwayToVenus

Her legs, I’m so fucking jealous, she seriously has the best legs ever.

• BrokenArrow

aww one of my dog has a heart condition so he’s under treatment and the vet said he needs to ‘relax’ but the dog keeps running and jumping all day barking, fighting, playing with the others,he fights with the birds! we cant make him to be quiet and relax lol

• AcidPinkLemonade

BrokenArrow said:

==========================
    It’s ok. My mom took it harder than I did. I think it’s because she never really paid any attention to him and felt guilty.
    It’s not in a dog’s blood to relax.

• BrokenArrow

It’s not in a dog’s blood to relax.

he’s 12 so he really needs to relax :P

• AcidPinkLemonade

BrokenArrow said:
    he’s 12 years old so he really needs to relax :P
    ===========================
    oh, old age and health problems don’t mix.

• BrokenArrow

oh, old age and health problems don’t mix.