Selena Gomez TATTOO

selenatattoo

@TMZ She got a little heart tattoo at Under The Gun, in Hollywood by Louie Gomez @selenagomez

Around the web

• Jenny

Love it

• memi trumps sel

oh and i’m not sure if Selena has any other tattoos. I just assumed it was her first cause ive never seen any articals about her having any other ones.

• l?veislouder

—————

I heard she had a cross on her wrist before this. I don’t mind, because it’s her body and they are small and have some meaning. Same with Miley, she has 12, but they all have a meaning and some significance to her life.

Demi’s I find pointless minus the Stay Strong. I feel she only gets tattoos because they bring pain to her- I’ve heard some cutters do that to keep their mind off cutting.

• Anonymoushh

her tattoo symbolizes scarlett and her family<3

• august

I liked that she didn’t have any tattoos. And a little heart seemslike the girly way out

• august

Oh I guess since its for scarlet I like it more

• l?veislouder

—————-
    Demi’s tattoos she said has meaning:
    -“you make me beautiful”
    -stay strong
    -lips
    -faith

no meaning:
    -feather

I like “you make me beautiful” (minus the feathers she added to the design; it completely takes away from the words, and honestly, it just looks ugly and poorly done; she needs to start picking artists better), the feather, and I like what “stay strong” means to her. I think the lips tattoo is trashy, and while “peace” and “faith” obviously have meanings, I think any tattoo that came after “stay strong” was completely unnecessary and only occurred as a result of cutting withdrawal.

• l?veislouder

Feb 22, 2012 @ 10:15 pm
    august said:
    Oh I guess since its for scarlet I like it more
    yeah, meanings tend to change how I feel about tattoos; they’re usually the deciding factor. however, I’ll wait for a statement from Selena before assuming this tattoo is for Scarlett. even if it is, it’s kind of a poor decision. not that I don’t see the love in it if it is for her, because I do, and I really do feel for them, but this is just wallowing in the pain, something Demi is doing as well, and it’s not healthy. you can’t move on from the past if you’re always making it your present.

Maybe she got it in meaning of demi? Her best friend?

Maybe she got it in meaning of demi? Her best friend?

• l?veislouder

Feb 22, 2012 @ 10:27 pm
    Maybe she got it in meaning of demi? Her best friend?
    well this I highly doubt, especially considering they’re not best friends.

• memi trumps sel

the problem with tattoos this small is that it looks like a dirt smudge on her wrist. better too small than too big though I guess.

• memi trumps sel

Feb 22, 2012 @ 10:27 pm

Maybe she got it in meaning of demi? Her best friend?

I don’t even think Demi and Selena are friends at all anymore. maybe in Demi’s mind they are

• l?veislouder

Feb 22, 2012 @ 10:30 pm
    memi trumps sel said:
    this is true. however, tattoos of that size are usually more meaning-derived than anything else; tattoos behind the ear, shoulder blade, neck, etc are the same. as long as it’s there, the meaning is there, and that’s all that matters. I feel like Selena is that kind of person, who wouldn’t get a tattoo to show it off, especially considering it took her this long to even get one.

• memi trumps sel

good point

• EarthChild

I don’t think this is her first. But it’s cute (:

Oceanup knows everything about Demi and Selena and knows they are not best friends! Shhhh on the differing opinion!!!

Another girl scarring herself like a jungle savage. Hooray for mutilation as decoration! :P

I knew she was eventually going to get a tat

• entertainmentlove

Omg It’s so fucking small

I figured it would be in regards to her little sister. Poor thing. Shes always wanted a sibling and when she was going to get one it was taken away =/ must be hard on her and her family.

if she gets another one, all three disney girls are surpassing taylor momsen. who would’ve thunk it.

• Ijustneedyounow

oh wow selena is so badass lol that looks like a fly pooped on her wrist
    i personally like tattoos, though i don’t know if i’ll ever get one… if they have a meaning and a story to tell to they make the person in my eyes more attractive, unique and interesting… but i don’t like piercings or those weird implants that just look creepy… i could definitly imagine dating a guy that has tattoos all over his body (as long as they all have a meaning)

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

Sel is the HBIC, yay!

• StephaniaJonas

i think the same.

• Husky

I understand they must have a hard time expressing themselves, but these teen celebs really need to stop inking themselves so much while they’re still only teenagers.

• Pingback: URL

• Pingback: Moultr County IL

• Pingback: photo jigsaw puzzle

• Pingback: chicken recipes

• Pingback: hyperfuel 9x

• Pingback: vegetarian food

• Pingback: asia water

• Pingback: view

• Pingback: Da Vinci Surgical Robot lawsuit

Omgomgomg !!

Some people are so over reacting. So what if she gets an tattoo. It’s her life not yours! She 19 I’m sure she can make her own Desissions. and that whole thing that she’s copying Miley is stupid too. That means that 90% of the world is copying Miley since they all got tattoos.

• Ikke

Huh? Are you people that gulliable? The Cross tattoo was photoshopped and absolute fake. That means that this really tiny heart tattoo is her first one.

tattoos arent trashy thank you very much there cool but you know she’ll probably only get little tiny ones anyways so stop saying tattoos are trashy

• AcidPinkLemonade

Husky said:

============================
    I agree. What if they regret it later? And in some cases, certain body parts could grow and it might stretch, i.e Justin’s tattoo of Jesus on his calf.

That could be another reason why Selena’s is so small.

• skyaintThelimitx

so stupid i’m sorry.SMH

Just like every other star

• l?veislouder

She didnt get a tattoo of a gun the, tattoo parlor she went to was CALLED Under the Gun. Seriously, if you’re going to try and insult someone learn how to read please. (I’m sorry, if that’s mean)

Peace and Love :)
    lol exactly. she’s complaining that she copied Miley with a heart tattoo, and then going on about how “Miley wouldn’t even advertise a gun.” which is it, Mimi? do you want Selena to do what Miley would do or not? you seem very conflicted.
    and it’s not like the article said Selena got two tattoos, so I dunno how you would get the idea that she got the “heart” and the “gun.”

and by the way, Selena’s tattoo is a musical note, not a heart, so she’s not copying Miley anyway, Mimi. sorry to break it to you, but there is no copying of Miley here whatsoever.

if she wants a tattoo then what’s the problem? it’s her own skin and her body, it doesn’t affect any of us :] anyway people have been getting tattoos for years, it’s not like Miley or Demi started the trend, Selena can do what she likes ^^

• AndronLifanov

????? ????? ??????: [url=http://ourmysticism.com]???????[/url]. ????????? ???????.

tattoos this small will blur as the person ages. It will be a blob when she’s older. Just like those cute tiny words miley has… they will blur into lines in about ten years. Ask any tattoo artist.

this makes me truly upset because i admired selena for being a natrual beauty and had the thought that she would never get a tattoo… just lost a lot of respect for her

Regardless of why she got it, tattoos are ink slivers and self-mutilation.

• SellyismygirlCrush

how does tattoos make you look trashy??
    _

I have no idea I know sooo many people with tattoos, I have tattoos I dont think any of us look trashy.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Feb 23, 2012 @ 09:24 am
    Regardless of why she got it, tattoos are ink slivers and self-mutilation.
    _

are you fucking kidding me right now?

• l?veislouder

———————–
    Miley’s words won’t only blur, they’ll fade completely. they’re on her fingers, and the constant rubbing will blur and fade them.

the probuly got it because justin bieber has one

I was hoping she would be the ONE person who went against the fade and DIDN’T get one. They are ALL going to regret it when they are older. There is nothing more trashy than a 50 year old woman with tat on her arm. At least get it somewhere where the rest of us don’t have to see it!

mimi stop bringing miley on selena post.if you love miley soo much stay over there.
    leave selena post alone

selena i love the heart tatoo it for your sister.because she will alway be with you,selena.

• Just a little late

hahahaha miley already got a heart tattoe first and by the way a gun really not even miley will advertised something like that, I like how her fans veil of selena is falling off slowly and selena is proving that everything i said is right on target, you will see who the real nice girl eventually and not an act!!! lol feel bad for selena fans she something that she is really not she fake fake fake told ya and a copy cat.
    ——————
    Wow…now she’s not allowed to take a tattoo…i’m sure many other have heart tattoos…she’s not copying…i want a heart tattoo and i’m not copying Miley am i ?!

• Just a little late

Oh and Mimi if you don’t like Selena just simply ignore her…when you come here everyday saying how much you hate her you’re making it obvious you’re jealous

i figured she’ll get one sooner or later

i agree with this, but apparently she had a tattoo before? i didnt know that.
    and the tattoo was pointless its so small.

it isnt a heart. its a music note.

• memi trumps sel

I actually LIKED the fact that she didn’t have any tattoos since I’m pretty anti tattoos… I just can’t even think about having something inked on me forever. I just can’t

poop

• l?veislouder

Feb 22, 2012 @ 09:54 pm
    memi trumps sel said:
    it definitely made her different, though didn’t she have that cross tattoo on her left wrist? it was seen on two different occasions. *shrugs* I dunno.
    I’m not a huge, huge fan of the idea of tattoos, but I usually can come around to a lot of them (of Miley’s 12, I only find one kind of pointless, though I’m sure she had good reason for them all). I, myself, want one. I don’t know, it’s hard to explain how I feel about them. I’m completely on the fence with them. I guess whatever floats your boat is the best way to go about them (and anything else, really).

• memi trumps sel

yeah I can tolerate all of Mileys tattoos except the dream catcher.. it’s too big.. lol the rest I can kinda ignore and forget about lol.

• Vira

agree!

• mimi

Peace and Love :)

Why did she have to get a tattoo?!?! like ugh, seriously.

• sweetgirl

damn. i liked that she didn’t have any tattoos. it’s like now she did what everyone does :/
    well, i still love her, but i don’t like tattoos.

this is justin’s influence lol.

it’s for scarlett. it must be tough to lose a sibling before you even get to met them :(

i can barely see it,what’s the point in getting a tattoo if it’s barely visible.

well, i still love her, but i don’t like tattoos.
    ————————
    uhm she already had a tattoo,a cross on her wrist.

Thank you for this excellent & thoughtful post, so full of ideas that I have printed it out so i can read again

[url=http://www.lsmfabricsonlinestore.com]Lakhani Collection 2012[/url]

how does tattoos make you look trashy??

• SellyismygirlCrush

3, 2012 @ 09:18 am
    mimi said:
    _

I honestly feel sorry for you, what veil? Who is the real her you keep yacking about? And yes Miley does advertise her tats I don’t know what rock you live under. Again with this copy cat bullshit seriously get a life.

• l?veislouder

only a matter of time before she got one.
    of course, Mimi will be all up on this: “Miley got a tattoo and two days later, Selena gets one! she’s coppyyyyinnnngggg!!” -___-

lol at related posts:
    Stephen Baldwin ‘Selena Gomez Is Not Cool. No, Not Her. No Selena Here.’

I’ve got a heart tattoo on my wrist, my mum and brother have one matching :-)

sooner or later shes gonna get more and more like miley !aha!

watch here get more and mroe and more and look all trashy and what not