Nick Jonas Alexander McQueen Scarf 740

nickjonasscarve

He wears it beautifully! Source.

• l?veislouder

IS NOT RIDICULOUS HE GOT THE MONEY GIRL!!!! HE CAN DO AND BUY WHATEVER HE WANTS!!

JEALOUS MUCH?
    when there are people dying of hunger, thirst, cancer, and other diseases in the world, that money can be much better spent than on an overpriced piece of fabric.

and coming from a girl who spent 10 months hating on a relationship she claimed to have no interest in, I think you need to take a look at yourself when using the word “jealous.” and since you must know, no, I am not jealous at all. I come from a well-off family, and have never wanted for anything in my life. despite getting everything I’ve ever asked for and more, I’m a pretty humble person, something that cannot be said about you.

eliza is a nick fan again wut

i know u didnot but i wanted to put it up cuz people will say soon he is spender and things like that :)

• l?veislouder

Feb 23, 2012 @ 06:19 pm
    eliza is a nick fan again wut
    lol seriously. hating on Delta and Nick when they were together, being full of bitterness and hate, and spreading cheating and break-up rumors. now that they’re broken up for real, she’s a “fan” again. guess someone was REALLY jealous when Nick was taken. she’s the type of “fan” Papa Jonas and PR people are afraid of.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

elizagutierrez said:
    Feb 23, 2012 @ 05:44 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    not a huge fan of that scarf, and I would never pay $740 for a scarf, even if I had the world’s supply of money. that’s ridiculous.

JEALOUS MUCH?
    ===
    I bet shes OH SO JEALOUS of spending 740 in an ugly scarf.

she’s so transparent that girl

• l?veislouder

I’ve been to Manhattan many times, honey. & no you don’t need to spend $23,000 per month. He could easily have spent half that or $15,000 tops and gotten a very nice apartment. $23,000 is extremely extravagant so I don’t understand how you can really defend that especially when you mentioned that his $750 scarf is over the top. All I’m saying is that I think that it is frivolous spending on Nick’s part. I understand that he may “have the money” but still.
    —————————-
    visiting Manhattan and living here for almost 20 years are two completely different things. I’d rather spend money to ensure I have a comfortable living environment that I’m happy with than ensure I have the one of the world’s most expensive accessories, that I could easily get a replica of for $15.
    when it comes to overspending:
    apartments >>>> accessories

i think he got a discount. He always does. I’m pretty sure he got it half price, or even less, that’s how the jonas/celebrity power works.

You think they have so much money to spend, but in reality, people feel so starstruck they just like to seem nice to them and make a discount.

That’s the ugliest effing scarf I’ve ever seen.

he didn’t pay that much, he got a discount. In fact, i’m quite sure he got it half price, or less.

funny how everyone thinks celebrities spend all their money in stupid things, but in reality, people feel so starstruck when they see them that they give them discounts trying to win their attention. That’s how the jonas/celebrity power works.

One of my friends’s started working at AA, they really do it.

Nick is just spending his money like it ain’t no thang these days. He spends $23000 A MONTH on rent? How freakin ridiculous. He could find a gorgeous apartment in Manhattan for half that, no problem, even less if he wanted to. I don’t even spend half of that on rent for an entire year!

• classicalmusicplayer

If I had the money I would buy a scarf for $740 in an heartbeat.

• bieberarmy

i would rather spend $740 on a whole new wardrobe of clothes instead of a scarf that looks like something the cheetah girls wore in their movie -_-

• l?veislouder

——————————-
    honey, I live in Manhattan, and it’s not cheap. yes, he could find a cheaper apartment, but it wouldn’t be by much. the minimal amount of rent per month is $3,600, but that is for a minimal apartment, which we know Nick is not going to live in. when it comes to living situations, if you have the money to live comfortably and happily, do so. when it comes to accessories, I’m sure he could’ve found a $3-15 scarf that looks exactly the same. it’s not the same situation with apartments, Manhattan apartments, no less.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

23000 a month? I prefer to live under a bridge. No joke there.

Did anyone think that maybe he got it as a gift? Relax. Not my taste, either, but it’s his throat.

DEMI WAS STALKING OCEANUP! SHE’S CLEARLY TALKING BOUT NICK LAUGHING AT MILEY’S PENIS CAKE!

HOLY SHIT $740 FOR A HOMOSEXUAL SCARF

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Oh god, 740 for a scarf…and THAT ugly scarf?. I would never pay that for clothes. AND A SCARF. bahahahaha. These people have so much money that they dont know how to spend it. XD

• Gearsarealwaysturning

• l?veislouder

Feb 23, 2012 @ 05:58 pm
    —————
    there’s “clearly” nothing clear about Demi’s tweet at all that leads any reasonable person to believe she’s talking about Nick laughing at Miley, which he didn’t even do -___-

• bieberarmy

l?veislouder said:
    Feb 23, 2012 @ 05:58 pm
    —————
    __

wait. what are u guys talking about? I’m out of the loop lol

what’s with these alexander mcqueen scarves? i remember when liam bought danielle 3 am scarves, & i thought it was sweet but now that i know the price its a little ridic.

• elizagutierrez

Feb 23, 2012 @ 05:44 pm
    l?veislouder said:

JEALOUS MUCH?

• Miley_Jonas

Are y’all seriously fighting about how Nick spends HIS money? As if he’s going to come read this and actually care. It’s one thing if you’re stating an opinion on the post, it’s another thing to fight with people about it. Grow up.

• bieberarmy

Miley_Jonas said:
    ___
    bitch please.

• crazylady

because like she said a scarf is an accessory.
    living comfortably is important.
    when it has to do with your hierachy of needs, I say if you’ve got it flaunt it
    I mean hey life is short…if I had that much money I wouldn’t put myself past doing the same thing (if I liked the place that is)

• crazylady

I mean he earned it right? so I don’t see the big deal.

I love Nick a lot but that scarf is quite ugly. But as long as he likes it he can spend al the money he wants on it.

• xAskTaylorx

Who would buy a $740 scarf thats, no offense to you Nick… Lovely. ~ Sarcastic.

• crazylady

But as long as he likes it he can spend al the money he wants on it.

yeah he can but it’d be kinda wasteful considering a scarf is an accessory. I don’t think I would even pay that much for a necklace and I’m a necklace kind of woman.

• crazylady

Who would buy a $740 scarf thats, no offense… Lovely. ~ Sarcastic.

idk but maybe he didn’t buy it. I can’t see Nick spending that much on something that trivial. he’s too smart for that.

• xopretty00

eliza is a nick fan again wut

Who’s Eliza?

• l?veislouder

Who’s Eliza?
    —————————-
    the girl who was spreading rumors about Delta and Nick when they were together, claimed to hate the both of them, and then threw the biggest raver when they broke up for real. she’s a Jonas Brother fan again, now that she believes she has a shot with Nick.

you are amazing as always

nice

• bieberarmy

he can choke me with that scarf any day ;)

• xopretty00

———————————————–
    hahah oh. So she’s just a regular girl?

lol that’s my picture with nick…. thanks for uh cutting me out of it….

• l?veislouder

i doubt he actually paid 740 for it…
    740 seems a like to much for something a jonas would buy…

• marian

bieberarmy said:

he can choke me with that scarf any day ;)
    ——————————————-

and you can suck my dick any day

• bieberarmy

marian said:
    bieberarmy said:

he can choke me with that scarf any day ;)
    ——————————————-

and you can suck my dick any day
    __
    bitch u wish

• bieberarmy

l?veislouder said:
    __
    neither would i. i would rather spend $740 on something worthwhile

he is free to spend his money on what he likes/wants and he looks soooooooo beautiful

• l?veislouder

Feb 23, 2012 @ 05:51 pm
    no one said he wasn’t free to spend his money on what he wants. I said I wouldn’t spend $740 on a scarf, and bieberarmy said the same thing.