Joe Jonas Blissdom Performance Feb. 24

404893_340979995940404_117643018274104_919925_908880072_n

Thx Andrea!

Joe wasn’t lip syncing….
    It was a live performance

WOW HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!! HE’S SO SEXY

• Penny

OH MY GOODNESS!! look his arms! that man is so damn SEXY!

He’s not that sexy anymore. Calm down.

He’s not that sexy anymore. Calm down.
    ————————-

Oh please bitch! Joe is sexy as fuck, why do you think he has all those hot models after him?….

Hes bad at lip singing. Did you guys see the vid he posted on his Twitter at the soundcheck? Lol. XD
    ———————–
    ———————–
    STFU! I have been seen joe’s videos for so long time..many years ago! and he doesn’t lip sync even when he’s talking…so what??? that doesn’t make him less ! on the contrary..he’s such a great singer and his lips un sync make him sexy! goshhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna kiss he’s lips *.*

Feb 25, 2012 @ 11:32 am
    He’s not that sexy anymore. Calm down.
    ————————-

=====
    Just because Joe wants to take pictures with a few models, it doesn’t mean that they’re after Joe. Joe’s still not sexy.

• whosaysurenotperfect

i love him :) haters sucks

Joe is SINGLE!! He isn’t dating anyone! Stop sa fake news!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

goshhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna kiss he’s lips *.*
    ===
    All you gatta do is unzip his pants, there, you will find his lips.

Um no they are the ones after him! Even known worldwide high fashion model Karlie. So stfu!

====
    WOW. Karlie, really :O. It’s just Joe Jonas, not a big deal.

@xAskTaylorx can we not right now please.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WOW THAT PICCTURE WAS BIG!

cute pics

pics are way too big

• liss1

JOE LOOKS SO HOT AS ALWAYS!
    HATERS, GET A LIFE!

Get out!You stupid pig.Go vulgate your mouth somewhere else.You stupid bitch!Why do you come.

• xasktaylorx

OH! Look disgusting Taylor Swift.Don’t you know what she did to him.Get her out of here.Obviously you DON’T care about him.So why should you be here.

—————-

=D

• barbiescunt

He still has a career? Oh……..

Who are you talking to?

jonatic4eva

Nobody cares! You have anger management issues. SMH.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Soo, there was talk about Joe’s relationships and vagina terminology. What else is there to talk about?

Who is posing as me?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Iam talking to that rude person who wrote in big blue letters to Joseph.Who was very rude and vulgar.Who needs to stop.How on earth do I have anger issues it was very wrong.You need to get a Life,a big one.

Feb 25, 2012 @ 02:06 pm
    ====
    Thank you for clearing that up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i wasn’t talking about joe i was writing those words because people were arguing about the term

===
    The person you replied to is one of those people arguing about the terms.

So you are Jonatic4Eva? ^_____^

Still what you said was very wrong and hurtfull to Joseph do you not have a sensitive bone in your body.Do you need to read up on WHAT you are saying and if you have so little repect for him WHY are you even here.

Why so much Taylor Swift?Uck.

Feb 25, 2012 @ 02:19 pm
    Why so much Taylor Swift?Uck.
    ===
    Tell me why you don’t like Taylor Swift.

Last Kiss by Taylor Swift is about Joe… People that hate Joe should listen to that

I don’t know about him having a girlfriend.

==================

Come on!! You can’t reject the cute kitty!!!!

Yes I can.

^^^^^^^^^^

Im sorry. I’ll leave now BYE.

Issues!

Issues!

================

Who has issues?

————————

What are all these pictures for.Your taking up space.

==================

Wouldn’t there be a copyright law against this.

Quit the vulgarity.It really isn’t necessary.

Who knows? When we are contacted, we will stop. But Oceanup allows it for right now. ~ Putting up all these pics that we found on the internet….

=======

——————

• xAskTaylorx

Why would you do that? I thought we were friends?
    ;( =(

====

HA! Zac doesn’t use a magnum. look at the outline of his penis.

Why would you do that? I thought we were friends? ;P =(
    =====
    Not anymore

Sick Perverts get out! This isn’t your post.

• yeahitsernesto

so glad the jonas brothers are coming back! joes music was good but the jonas brothers are awesome!

woooooot!

cool

• Chrisa

joe should do this..joe should do that! seriously people?who are u to tell joe what to do?are u his best friend,or family member,or even his girlfriend to know him that well so u can say he’s an asshole or he cant deal with relationships?NO. the only thing u do is judge by the things u see on gossip websites which 90% of the times,aint real.That’s not responsible thinking and mature people would have realized that already..so if u believe smth bad for joe keep it to urself..after all we cant all have same opinions,right?

• jonatic4eva

———————————————–
    I’m here because i want ok? did you see that ridiculous video made by her, with barbie dolls talking crap about Joe ?? and that isn’t the only thing, she has made a lot of things to discredit him… and then I find many people like you who takes those immature things so serious, people who says “he doesn’t know how treat his girlfriends” (people who never were his girlfriend obviously)! people who believes in fake tears and then they judging him without reason…………. ok im goind to stop… taylor is hisstory in Joe’s life

“Joe’s life”
    If you say so.

• jonatic4eva

You’re late, you missed the conversation.
    ————————————–

stfu poser… never it’s too late to me to shut up jonas’ haters! that’s one of the things that truly really fans do

=====
    YES! Jonas fans waste their time talking to people who don’t like Joe. As if you are going to make a change by insulting other people.

• jonatic4eva

“Joe’s life”
    If you say so.
    yes i said so! u don’t need to be a genious to realize it..

jonatic4eva

—————–

You have issues.

“I’ll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep”

yes i said so! u don’t need to be a genious to realize it..
    Mhmmm.

“I’ll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep”
    ====
    From that alone, it sounds creepy.

jonatic4eva

It’s “genius”, you “genious”.

Except your fighting over Joe…

• jonatic4eva

=====
    ——————————————
    hahahahaha! you said it! I WASTE MY TIME..! it’s non of your bussines! i don’t wanna make a change… people enjoy insulting joe…and I enjoy insulting that people so what???? gtfo

It’s NOT immature it’s stupid to say that, peoples feelings are important and that is very rude.Shows you what kind of a person SHE is and you can still like her and Joseph.Conflict of interst shhows you don’t REALLY care period.Superstar was written about Joseph.I personally don’t give a damn about her (She is a Fake,wannabe,ditch)who used him in vulgar ways to get were she is.Ruining him in the process,THATS WHO SHE IS and you can still sit there and say it’s fine.YOU have a problem our don’t love him.

Feb 25, 2012 @ 02:35 pm
    “I’ll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep”
    ====
    From that alone, it sounds creepy.

Yes Taylor Swift is creepy

======
    Ahh, the stupidity of some users. I love it.

Go to school, as everyone can see, you don’t have the best grammar in the world.

• jonatic4eva

It’s “genius”, you “genious”.
    ————————————-
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha u didn’t find something good to reply ? is that the reason why you are now interested in my spelling mistakes??? ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! ok! i’m human :P if I were Joe Jonas the word “genious” would be on twitter’s worldwide trending topics ;)

This baby, sadly, is probably smarter than you.

Stop with the whole Taylor Swift crap she is a witch.He would never apoligize to her.Feminists!

Feb 25, 2012 @ 02:36 pm
    =====
    I see that your favorite word is “vulgar”

Jonatic4eva I don’t understand you are you agreeing or disagreeing with me.

Feb 25, 2012 @ 02:41 pm

Feminists?

crying

===
    You used the word “feminists” wrong.

That’s all you get from it ,yes I have used it a few times it seemed to be necessary.

How?

Jonatic4eva I don’t understand you are you agreeing or disagreeing with me.
    Hihi

• jonatic4eva

Jonatic4eva I don’t understand you are you agreeing or disagreeing with me.
    —————————————-

and which of the ALL ANONYMOUS r u??

====
    Yes, that was all I got from it because it wasn’t directed to me.

and which of the ALL ANONYMOUS r u??
    ===
    I’m the one who’s name is ‘Anonymous” :)

• jonatic4eva

and which of the ALL ANONYMOUS r u??
    ===
    I’m the one who’s name is ‘Anonymous” :)
    ———————-
    ahahahahah sure! i knew that the “Anonymous” in whole this post was the same!!! someone jealous of joe ….

Iam the one you talked too in a confusing way about the Taylor Swift comment.I said Oh look disgusting)-

====
    You are surly wrong, there are more than one Anonymous’

booo

=======
    You now what they say about a man who can’t lip sync…..

cool

I meant issues as in stupid mental people with videos.Wasting and taking UP space for there own derogatory remarks.

What is it today with people and that judgemental issue.People can think something is wrong.I HOPE.

booo
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I beat you by 28 o’s. HA!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I beat you by 28 o’s. HA!

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ya-hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Boo ya!

xasktaylorx beat you all!!! Muhahahahaha!

banned ^^

yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:)))

Boo ya!
    Oh really?
    O-infinity
    WHAT NOW HA!!!

I win ;)

Feb 25, 2012 @ 03:20 pm
    banned ^^
    LOL

shirtless pics of kevin j

Um, did you not see the “o’s” leave this page. That was infinity baby!

Feb 25, 2012 @ 03:21 pm
    I win ;)
    ===
    Um, no. I put “o-infinity”, so I win.

I had to. XD.

Feb 25, 2012 @ 03:24 pm

Um, did you not see the “o’s” leave this page. That was infinity baby!
    =======
    No,no it wasn’t. I will put O’s that will reach you your house.

LMAO

Um, did you not see the “o’s” leave this page. That was infinity baby!

it doesnt count if i dont see them ;)

No recent shirtless pics of Kevin, but here is Zac…

Um, did you not see the “o’s” leave this page. That was infinity baby!

it doesnt count if i dont see them ;)
    =====
    Are you testing me, cause I WILL do it. I swear. *eye twitch*

it doesnt count if i dont see them ;)

————————

Your blind!

OH MY JONAS!!!!! ;D

Are you testing me, cause I WILL do it. I swear. *eye twitch*

——————

xasktaylorx did not say this.

Say your sorry!!!!

Zac is a butterface

I’m going to my account now.

Say your sorry!!!!
    ========
    So-NO!!!

So everyone just leaves?

So-NO!!!

—————–

YESSS!!!!

YESSS!!!!

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Time to make you feel like a perv with the help of some Disney characters

YESSS!!!!

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    ====
    Okay, I’m sorry :'( forgive me?

Your being very rude(Joseph in that bunny hat)This is turning into a freak show.Hello this about Joseph. NOT you or Miley.

• xAskTaylorx

Okay, I’m sorry :'( forgive me?

—————–

No! You put perverted pics on here. How could you? ='(

—————–

Jk. Yeah, I forgive thee.

Did you guys see that video of Joe rejecting that model a few days ago at the Roosevelt? haha

Feb 25, 2012 @ 11:58 am
    ====
    It wasn’t that funny. It wasn’t even funny at all.

i saw the video and though he could’ve handled it better.

It wasn’t that funny. It wasn’t even funny at all.

I found it awkward and uncomfortable but I lol’d cause Joe is a douche.

That wasn’t nice,he could have handled it better.

the girl probably felt embarrased

It was just uncomfortable overall, she kept following him and he was avoiding her, then she got close again then Mdot pushed her away and talked to her

It wasn’t that funny. It wasn’t even funny at all.

I found it awkward and uncomfortable but I lol’d cause Joe is a douche
    ===
    Joe acted like a douche that day, but I don’t the he is one.But he does look like one.

I think the Jonas need girl advice. They seem to not know how to handle situations with girls especially breakups…

=====
    Who’s Mdot?

I don’t like him,(that) guy.

mdot was there?

-///////////

Is that a doo rag?

definitely.

Mdot was in Camp Rock 2, he’s a hot black dude.

mdot is matthew finley. he was in camp rock 2

mdot was there?

Mdot was in Camp Rock 2, he’s a hot black dude.

mdot is matthew finley. he was in camp rock 2
    ====
    Oh, I didn’t know he went by “Mdot”

the video was just awakward

i kinda felt bad for her.

i kinda felt bad for her.

Me too. Joe needs a talk from Denise on how to treat girls.

Feb 25, 2012 @ 12:18 pm
    i kinda felt bad for her.

Me too. Joe needs a talk from Denise on how to treat girls.
    ====
    And how to properly end relationships.

he could’ve handle it better

awkward video

And how to properly end relationships.

That too. I think that when Joe starts to have problems in a relationship even simple ones, he just decides that it’s time to end it and back away (aside from the fact that he’s afraid of commitment) instead of doing what most people in relationships do, i.e try to work them out. Then he doesn’t know how to end the relationship or talk to the girl what he’s feeling so it’s just a big mess.

i agree. i wonder why he had mdot talk to her?

======
    I don’t know if Joe needs to be in more relationships or more female friends to help him properly communicate with a female in a relationship. Maybe he could start reading adult fantasy books. Maybe those will help. lol.

I don’t think its her,I think it’s him.He is with those stupid boys anyway.If he were alone it would have been diffrent.Still I think he needs help.She is not the one though.I don’t like her,she loves Nick too much.How is he a nasty word which isn’t clinically correct,if he HASN’T had SEX yet.STUPID

SHUT UP! picture.

I mean there are problems that can’t be worked out in a relationship like let’s say an age gap, sometimes age gaps work but sometimes they don’t like Nick & Delta because they are at different stages in their lives. But most problems can be worked out

He needs more female friends and a talk with Denise.

Feb 25, 2012 @ 12:29 pm
    ====
    “Douching” or “douche bag” has nothing to do with a male having hex, unless he has a dirty vagina, then maybe he douches, but other then that, you don’t have to have sex for a person to be able to douche.

I don’t think he had prolems with his realtionships.He just always picked the wrong girl.Then stayed in it too long.

He needs more female friends and a talk with Denise.
    ====
    He does, but I don’t think Joe will be comfortable talking to his mother about his relationships for some reason.

===
    Too long? whats Joe’s longest relationship?

I disagree, I think he has serious issues in relationships. The only exception would be Taylor. When him and Taylor broke up, he said that he called her to try and talk to her about what he was feeling, after four months so it wasnt that long, he said he didn’t love her anymore, she didn’t like what he had to say so she hung up, so in that case he obviously had to end it and he ended it in a bad way.

Too long? whats Joe’s longest relationship?

lol Ikr but his longest relationship was with Amelia, it was about 10-11 months.

Wait which video of Joe being mean to a model are you guys talking about? I want to see the video lol. Links?

Your sick, stupid and irrelavent.That is vulgar the fact that you say it shows how you, are.It is NOT even a correct term.Look it up.

He does not have to be in a realtionship long for it to be LLLLLLLLLLLong.Way to long to get out EEEEEEEEEasly.On top of that the girls HE was with WERE wrong.As in people.

:O

====
    Vaginal cleaning, cleansing, who gives a fuck? LOL at the fact you find that so “vulgar”, if that’s how you,are, okay then.

===
    “As in people” I never new Joe dated an animal before.

Shut Up!Pervert, this has got too stop.These pictures are ridiculous.Shut It.

Why is Miley doing that?

Well then he should imo. Denise is his mom and she’ll probably give him the best advice in relationships.

Miley doing wat?

Miley doing wat?
    ====
    The look on her face in the gif

====
    Of course his mother would give him the best advice, for being in a committed relationship, from the looks of it, he doesn’t want one.

Actually I do(care).

As in wrong people,silly.

Feb 25, 2012 @ 12:55 pm
    As in wrong people,silly.
    ====

I don’t think his mother is right.

Feb 25, 2012 @ 11:33 am

—————————-

Omg! Your such a funny anon. Haha. I mean I would give you the link but I don’t want to reported for spam. Just go on his twitter page and it will be there…

I don’t think his mother is right.

What? Why?

Actually I do(care).
    ====
    Why do you care so much about vaginal cleansing, douching, etc? Is it something that is close to your heart?

No one is a waste, that’s very wrong especially with Joseph.Its like saying wish you were never born.Very wrong.Stop being so stupid.

literaly lol

Who are you talking to?

• XAskTaylorX

@xAskTaylorx can we not right now please.

————————

The Miley and Logan Lerman pics are mine. You know, there are other people on here that know how to put pics on here….. Unless your talking about the lip singing thing. ~Wasn’t bashing…

====
    Okay, and I know you weren’t bashing.

Because that’s the actual term.There is no reality too slang terms.It is only one thing, that IS what you are saying it, did not change.So don’t be stupid and vulgar about it.It doesn’t make sense and still is very rude.Even though it has NNNNNOOOOO connection,which I find very weird.

Okay, and I know you weren’t bashing.

—————-

Thank you!

The person who is using a wrong term against Joseph.Look before.

———————————-

====
    Geez, if you don’t like the term “douching” and like seeing the phrase “vaginal cleansing” that’s your prerogative. Since this is soooo close to your hear, what is the real meaning of the term “douching” because I’m too stupid to look it up on google.

——————————-

The person who is using a wrong term against Joseph.Look before.
    ===
    There is more than one person though.

• marian

======
    —————————————

Stop acting if you were fucking psychologists and knew Joe cuz neither of you knows a shit about him.

I’m responsible for the Taylor, Miley, Logan, and Justin icons. ^____^
    I guess I will be a user now…

• xAskTaylorx

Stop with the Disney porn or I’m telling! ~ Reporting to be exact.

I’m not kidding.

Why are you saying your sorry!

PPPPPPPPPPPlease report!

Anybody have a link?

Okay, I’m sorry :'( forgive me?

—————–

No! You put perverted pics on here. How could you? ='(

—————–

Jk. Yeah, I forgive thee.
    =====

OMG those gifs with the disney men. haha wow c’mmon now.

Gorgeous!! I want to know who this famous girlfriend of his is?

How do you know he has a girlfriend?

======
    —————————————

====
    Did you not see my lol? calm down and hop off my dick. :) hihi

If he’s dating jojo I ship it

lol

Are any of you anons users on here? If so, what are your usernames? 0___o

At least they aren’t vulgar, I hope.

Are any of you anons users on here? If so, what are your usernames? 0___o
    ====
    I would tell you my user name but…

• xAskTaylorx

Are you here every day? Other day?New here? Yes and No questions…

• xAskTaylorx

As a user of course. I think I know who you are…

Are you here every day? Other day?New here? Yes and No questions…
    No, No,No.

Because it is a slang term.A slang term is wrong and not in the normal dictionary.If you were to look up that word you would find it NOT in there.Only the actual meaning of the word,which is vulgar to say to someone like that.Only later do you find the slang term and only for public refrence.The slang term is wrong, and still irrelavent especially too Joseph.Do you not understand what you are saying.

As a user of course. I think I know who you are…
    Who? How?

====
    Oh, Okay I understand you now, but I wasn’t the person who called Joe a douche.

• xAskTaylorx

Joe is a douche. Simple as that.

^_________^

• marian

VOTE FOR JOEEE, HE DESERVES TO WIN THIS SHIT http://t.co/P4Rb73ER

I’m still waiting for that definition of the term “douche bag”

• JoBros

HE IS SO SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL!!! haters suck!!!!!!

Well fine,I was only really talking to THAT person.Thanks for commenting.It’s still wrong.

• jonatic4eva

SHUT UP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH EVERYONE!!
    STOP TO TALKING CRAP!!
    IF JOE TREATS GOOD OR BAD HIS GIRLFRIENDS IS NON YOUR BUSSINES PPL! HE DOESN’T NEED YOUR “ADVICES”! IS HIS LIFE! HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS AND DOESN’T HAS THE OBLIGATION TO GIVE EXPLICATIONS TO ANYONE! LESS TO YOU! THE ONLY JOE’S MISTAKE JOE: DATING WITH DEMI AND TAYLOR… ALL THE HATERS WHO HAS COMMENTED HERE ARE THEIR FANS…THAT’S OBVIOUS.. THOSE GIRLS WAS SO IMMATURE! IF THEY HADN’T SAY MANY LIES ABOUT HIM LIKE THEY DID, YOU, FUCKING HATERS WOULDN’T HAVE EVEN ONE BAD THING TO SAY ABOUT JOE! WHY HIS OTHERS EXS DON’T TALK BAD ABOUT HIM?? OHHH WAIT! HIS OTHER EXS AREN’T IMMATURE GIRL WHO CANNOT GET OVER A RELATIONSHIP! AND THEY AREN’T GIRLS WHO ENJOY CRYING IN FRONT OF CAMERAS.

PD: ready to receive your insignificant answers .|.

===
    Well you’re welcome. Thanks for telling me it’s wrong, but is it going to make a difference?

SHUT UP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH EVERYONE!!
    STOP TO TALKING CRAP!!

PD: ready to receive your insignificant answers .|.
    ===
    You’re late, you missed the conversation.

Who the fuck cares who Joe dates! You don’t have to write a friggen novel!

Who the fuck cares who Joe dates! You don’t have to write a friggen novel!

SHUT UP!He is not, how many times do I have to repeat what I said it is and NO he is not!SHUT UP the hell up so your telling me you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO perfect and cannot make a single mistake.Who the hell are you God!Self-Rightous pigs.By the way look it up in a real dictionary NOT urban which doesn’t REALLY exist.PERIOD.

Who the fuck cares who Joe dates! You don’t have to write a friggen novel!

Or how he treats his girlfriends or whatever. Geez.

^^^^ LOL

Yes I hope, don’t you get it’s wrong?

Feb 25, 2012 @ 01:44 pm
    ====
    You should have just ended with the word “PERIOD” why do you make so many assumptions of people? I know what a real dictionary is.

Feb 25, 2012 @ 01:44 pm

—————

lol

“Self-Rightous pigs”

omg

Yes I hope, don’t you get it’s wrong?
    ====
    Yes I get it, but it depends whether the person cares if their using the proper terminology or not.

I LOVE YOU JOE JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    COME TO URUGUAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

his arms…*sigh*

• NeleeeV

I saw vids from last night, he was amazing!

Gotta love and support him, he’s the best!

DOUCHEBAG TRASHBAG PENISBAG

Nom! Nom! Nom!

Nom! Nom! Nom!

Then use it.

Then use it.
    ====
    Glad we talked this out.

Didn’t Sarah see him with a girl??

• XAskTaylorX