Selena Gomez, ‘I Was A Pansy..’

mastros-1
mastros-2

Jelena Mastro’s Steakhouse & mall meeting via SelenaGomez.Com.BR. Selena Gomez said, ‘I believe in second chances, but I don’t believe in third or fourth chances. I love talking through things and always want to make things work if I really love someone. But if they can’t fix whatever is wrong, they’re probably not going to change for anybody. You can’t change a person, so sometimes you have to move on.’

Selena thought her first breakup was ‘the end of the world”, she has since moved on to ”better” things: ‘When I went through my first break-up I thought it was the end of the world. So what did I do? I cried it out, screamed and called my friends in the middle of the night. But that’s OK. You have to let it be painful and get through it. Just remember that every day gets better.’ Was getting her tattoo painful? Selena told Celebuzz: ‘Yes and no. was really scared but I got a little one. I was a pansy so I’m good for now for a while.’

=D

Inspect the element.

Full image…

Any place but photobucket..

Google Chrome…..

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Yo anon, how do you do that?

=================

You should know which user I am…. ;P

Try it out! =D

• Live.Love.Learn.

You should know which user I am…. ;P

AskTaylor? lol

• xAskTaylorx

Live.Love.Learn. said:

AskTaylor? lol

==================

XD

There ARE other people on here that know how to put pics up, so don’t always expect it being me. Lol.

• LoveToLove

I honestly don’t know how they don’t get tired of each other.. It happens with my friends as well they forget about everything and make their boyfriend their number one priority, I think its super important to have a balance between boyfriend and friends and family and not being 24/7 with your boyfriend…. It’s awesome that they’re ‘in-love’ but like i don’t know just have a balance

• l?veislouder

I totally agree. But, honestly…haven’t you heard the saying “You’ll never get over your first love” You never know how much nick meant to her. Honestly. No one does except for her.
    yes, you never forget your first love, but it’s disrespectful to her current love to constantly bring up the faults and times of a past love. I’ll never get over my first love, but no new love of mine will ever so much as know his name. it’s not fair to the new guy to make him feel like he has to compete with a memory. his “competition” isn’t even there, so how is he supposed to “win”? again, it’s just not fair, and it’s disrespectful.

selena still in love with nick and is just using justin girl he was a kid stop talking about it!

• Still Anonymous

Idk… maybe she just feels like because he wouldn’t talk about their relationship when they were together, she doesn’t give a phuck now & wants people to know what happened. I might be a little bitter too if I was disowned that much by a boyfriend… but like many of you said, it’s disrespectful to Justin to keep bringing it up. I’m sure she’s over it though. Every now and then you just look back and want to say… wtf was I thinking? I understand that. I do.

But this needs to be the last comment we ever see about it. Seriously.

I think I was the first one to post a picture on here. And about a week or week/half later, people followed suit.

miley respect your baby boyfriend and stop talking about nick, don’t you like how justin grabbed you all over.

selena

WHY DOES SHE STILL EVEN FOLLOW HIM THEN IF SHE DISLIKES HIM SO MUCH?

• Live.Love.Learn.

XD

===
    Lol I know. How do you do it?

She should just dump bieber if she still loves nick cmon seriously hes single again

• xAskTaylorx

Lol I know. How do you do it?

===================

I just posted the stuff. I don’t know how to do it on Mozilla Firefox, but if you have google chrome. Right click, inspect element and the rest is with the Katy Perry gifs…. Try it out. =)

Should we remind Selena that Nick was 15 years old when she dated him? What the frig do you expect from a 15 year old? Or a teenager? You’ve got to be kidding me. Get over it all these years later. Why should he Change? If he’s not what’s good for you, move along and date someone who suits you better and stop whining.

Selena move on already dammit

Feb 26, 2012 @ 02:55 pm

______________________

I’m back!!!! Lol.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Yo anon, how do you do that?

Of course no one forgets their first love. But to constantly make it sound like it’s his fault year after year. They simply weren’t right for each other. No one needs to change. You just need to look for the right person. Lets see if her and Beiber are together in 3 years.

• BrokenArrow

ia

• BrokenArrow

Yeah, it really looks like Justin Bieber is fizzling out, when he just did a skit at the Oscars,Hmm, where was One Direction, oh yeah, thats right, they are touring and being the opening act for another boy band!! HAHA. And why compare a boy band to a single musical artist anyway??

You should ask yourself since you just compared them in your comment loooooooooool

beliebers r just mad right now that some beliebers left justin in one day for d but theyll eventually cool down. what i dont get though is werent beliebers once jonatics who left jobros for justin y r they mad now because they knew how it felt for fans to leave their idol for the next big thing

mm how do u guys know nick was selena’s first boyfriend?o.o

Custom

I don’t think it’s fair that just because Nick is classy (doesn’t talk about his exes or at least doesn’t put them down) that he doesn’t get a chance to defend himself. She just makes him look like such a bad guy when really maybe she was just too immature for him. Typical immature move is to victimize yourself.

I think if you’re going to get a tattoo you should make sure it is big enough for people to make it out and not mistaken it for something else. Otherwise it’ll be a tattoo fail.

Honestly, a lot of fans and haters are dumber than average. More than likely people close to Selena know what the tattoo is and the fans that are fortunate enough not to be taken in by the celebrity dumbdown syndrome. And ot: if the tattoo is super-special to you, even if huge, more than likely barely anyone will know what it symbolizes.

• yeahitsernesto
  • JoeHoe15

NELENA :D

• Live.Love.Learn.

I have Chrome, but um whaaa? :/

• xAskTaylorx

I don’t really want to give it out… Sorry.

• xAskTaylorx

Nobody really taught me how to do, just tried it out and worked….

===
    He don’t love her what should she dumped bieber and that will be really terrible to dumped bieber when he gave her everything she wanted from a guy. fame, exposure etc.

====
    why will nick want her again after she been touched in public all over by justin, she is used already, why will nick want to tab that when she did it with justin that just disgusting!

Talk all she wants about Nick. Nick will still have a career in the next couple of years. Beiber is fizzling out since Selena started dating him. When she moves on to someone else, all his fans will be with One Direction. That’s the great thing about groups like that. When one guy dates, the fans just go for a different guy in the group.

Yeah, it really looks like Justin Bieber is fizzling out, when he just did a skit at the Oscars,, Hmm, where was One Direction, oh yeah, thats right, they are touring and being the opening act for another boy band!! HAHA. And why compare a boy band to a single musical artist anyway?? Soo stupid!! Justin has had way more success at a younger age than 1D, and has acheived so much in a small amount of time!! Yes, some of Bieber fans went and decided to leave for 1D, but Justin is also gaining more fans, he almost has 18 million twitter followers, new album coming out, hes doing just fine!! and yes, so is 1D, I actually like them too,, but hes not fading because of Selena, he might be fading a bit because some fans dont have brains and cant handle liking two things at once,, its called immature brain dysfunction! It means little kiddies need some growing up to do!!

• l?veislouder

Feb 26, 2012 @ 05:42 pm
    because Nick would get back with her, lol.

• l?veislouder

——————
    they’re actually co-headliners now, not an opening act. this is due to their rapid success in the U.S., so I guess they’re doing pretty good, huh.

exacly i think that i can have the heart 2 love more than one person. i am personally a belieber, directioner jonatic at ehart but im also a smiler, selenator swiftie. not soo much a lovatic though dont know y some thing bought demi erks me but i respect her and her story and she is talented

o h m y go d he looks like a legit girl in the second pic

Dis bitch.

• AcidPinkLemonade

That small music note hurt?
    Anyway, I feel like I’m the only teen girl that isn’t stressing over boys, dating, and relationships. To me, it’s not that serious or as big of a deal as some of us make it out to be. I’ll probably understand all of this better in the future.

I’m not finding it a big deal, either. Boy likes you, boy doesn’t like you, other boy likes you. Guess what? I deal with it. Just like everything in life. And I honestly could have boys and not friends. I don’t need anyone to help me deal or whatever. It’s not a big deal to me. Shit happens. Shit doesn’t happen. I love it. Whatever…

AcidPinkLemonade said:

That small music note hurt?
    You’re not the only one. I’m 18 and I still don’t understand why people make such a big deal of it all.

no matter the size its going to hurt to have a needle stabbing you repeatedly.

• AcidPinkLemonade

=====================
    Oh, good. It’s just that I have my whole life ahead of me and I’m not ready. Relationships are work.

she’s still talking about nick….

i can’t even

I KNOW RIGHT IF YOU SOOO OVER HIM STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM DAMN EVER DAMN INTERVIEW SHE’S TALKING ABOUT HIM !!GOD I THINK SHE WANTS TO GET BACK WITH HIM BUT AFRAID I MEAN WHO WOULNT LOOK AT NICK JONAS SEXY !!

• foshomiley

she’s definitely getting some meat on her, now it’s bieber’s turn.