Miley & Liam OFF ROAD LOVERS

miamhug
Around the web

• Dash

I wonder why they are just now posting these old random pics? Not that I mind, I think they’re adorable. Just wondering why now.

Is this pic old?

Miley doesn’t have that hair color anymore.

I guess we can see why Miley started smoking. Can’t believe with all we know about what smoking does, Anyone w/a brain would smoke. Especially a singer.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

i think there cute.

awwwww they’re sooooo cute together!!!
    the cig kinds ruins the pic though lol I hope this wasn’t the reason why Miles started smoking /:

Most addiction starts innocently, voluntarily just for kicks or an “experience”, until it inevitably spirals out of control and takes over. not to mention she’s young and naive.. I still love her though.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

*awkward cough*

she stared smoking for a movie and we hardly see her do it, and that cig is not even lit. Either way is her life not yours and she going to be 20 so who cares.

they are adorable when they have kids they are going to be gorgeous with those amazing blue eyes they both have great body and they both hot they make a hot couple.

• BrokenArrow

they’re so cute together.

• barbiescunt

I do not understand this “Niley” obsession. It was SO long ago, I bet they’ve forgotten they were ever together. It’s like supporting Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt… Uh. I think you all need therapy.

I think that’s a lollipop, guys.

Highly doubt he’d be sucking on a plain white cigarette.

• hmsuri

lol this is so old
    i didnt know he smokes :p

It kinda looks too thick to be a cig anyway.

It kinda looks too thick to be a cig anyway.

——————————–

It’s a cigarette.

Feb 27, 2012 @ 09:11 am

I think that’s a lollipop, guys.

Highly doubt he’d be sucking on a plain white cigarette.
    Miley is dat u gurl? We’re not 12, well most of us aren’t, that’s a cig!!

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I think that’s a lollipop, guys.

Highly doubt he’d be sucking on a plain white cigarette.
    It;s a cigarette…

• AskTaylor

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• EarthChild

I want a Jeep. But a four door, not the two door in the back. But they are so cute.

Why all the old pictures now?

That’s why suddenly Miley was ok with smoking,drinking,drugging she’s a follower of whoever she’s hanging around and that’s what they do and what Liam does therefore she does too. So sad that she had more sense when she was 15 than she does now.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

EarthChild said:

Why all the old pictures now?

I dont know why but I think Jeeps are cute :’) I personally want a white volkswagen beetle convertible.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Those pictures,what even…

• BrokenArrow

That’s why suddenly Miley was ok with smoking,drinking,drugging she’s a follower of whoever she’s hanging around.

I agree with you
    Remember when she was dating Gaston? well he was very religious and miley was like ‘hey i’m miley i go to the church and i read the bible’ all the time.

—————————

She still can think for herself.

• BrokenArrow

She still can think for herself.

yes she still can. To follow something you have to make a choice, to make a choice you have to think. And if you think, your making your choice.

I bet nick could never carried her like that lol. Imagen lol

Leave her alone she can do whatever she want is she telling YOU how to run your life are you her mother? then what business is it of you.

Need a heavy loader to lift that freight. He shouldn’t be smoking; he needs all the strength he can get to stabilize the tonnage he has to lift. Wouldn’t want to mess with him, he must be very strong to lift that wide load.

Doesn’t seem like it…

Mimi dion’t you ever get sick of making the same damn comments year after year? I always know when it’s you and I barely come on here anymore but I was always on back in 2008,2009 and you repeat the same things yr after yr!!! You accused me one day of being a selena lover hahaha no. Even if I dont like Miley as much anymore I still dislike selena a whole lot more. You just need to stop.You might as well just copy and paste all of your past comments,wait maybe you already do,always the same boring crap over and over. Miley is no saint or a goddess get a grip.

• l?veislouder

You are a mindless twit who can’t think for yourself. They suck!
    ——————————–
    you are a vile excuse of a human being who can’t accept everyone in the world not following your line of thinking (and I use the term “thinking” loosely). you suck!

gorgeousselena said:
    ewww disgusting attention seekers! look retard mimi liam is touching mileys flat ass!
    What the fuck….? What about the many times Justin had his hands all over selena’s flat ass, while they were out in public in bathing suits?

What makes you think I’m human? Besides, I do follow your line of thinking. Your a mindless dweeb who actually garners value on these web sites, believing your this etherial philosopher of these celebrities. My guess is your a paid hack for people like Cyrus to spin the hate towards a positive public view of her hypocracy while she steals little girls allowances and calling it “entertainment”. A stooge is still a stooge, and you are Curly, Larry, and Moe all wrapped into one.

• l?veislouder

minus the cigarette, this is the cutest picture in the world, and I’m pretty jealous. they’re a great couple, so full of love, and that’s the most important thing. I love them :)

• l?veislouder

———————————
    Until your grammar and spelling picks up, and you learn the definition of “hypocrisy,” I cannot and will not take you seriously, and therefore, you are nothing to me. I would say bye now, but before I go, here’s a present: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_latpglfzgR1qcyqak.gif

*waves*

if you wish a guy would kiss you like this! 27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxg9pqX

bet nick could never carried her like that lol. Imagen lol

Nick can probably carry her and liam at the same time.
    lol, nick is so short next to liam is hilarious you said that, I think liam can carry miley and nick but nick he wish, he to tiny and he not as strong and as big as liam.

Being short has nothing to do with physical strength, nick plays sports, exercises, does gymnastics, plays guitars and drums all of Wich means he’s strong. I bet you all my mOney that nick would beat Liam in a fight
    am positive liam will beat nick liam does surfing that requires strenght and he exercise by boxing, plus he has had more experience than nick in fighting, i bet nick has never ever been in a real fight, while liam has! sorry, to burst your bubble but liam works out and exercise and even does boxing everyday he said himself on an interview.

Lol okay and I still bet nick would beat him
    In a fight. cocky guys like liam are always the weakest. Being big has nothing to do with anything Bruce Lee was skinny af and short but he was physically stronger than most men don’t let someone’s size fool you!

Lol okay and I still bet nick would beat him

• sexonfire11

she looks very cute 1

Feb 27, 2012 @ 10:57 am
    Lol okay and I still bet nick would beat him
    LIam knows how to fight and has experience in fighting unlike nick who probably don’t know how to fight and has never been on a real fight he probably will be shocked someone hit him. Have you seen liam hands you get punched with that you getting knock out he has huge big hands nick has tiny hands. keep dreaming liam can take nick with one hand. I bet you that being hit by someone thats done home runs like Nick will hurt more lol

• BrokenArrow

i bet nick has never ever been in a real fight, while liam has!

yeah cause being in a street fight is something to be really proud of, mimi.

Niley is over and Miley can make her own choices, in regards to smoking or etc, that said I feel that Nick and Gaston were better influences than Liam. End of small rant.

guys have to defend themselves is not call a street fight if someone starts the fight for the dummy on top. what you wanted liam to stand there and get punch probably something you will do!

• yeahitsernesto

I don’t think nick was better influence he makes a girl feel worthless and not pretty, justin he was really nice but too lay back, I find his singing amazing and his acting was really good I don’t understand why he didn’t take off, he a bettter actor than nick jonas for sure. Liam he seem like a sweet guy who defend miley I like him.

• truthtalker

LOL seriously? yall are fighting nonsense miley is happy with liam who cares if, both or any of them, smoke, it’s irrelevant.
    lovedniley lovemiam
    get over this subject it’s stupid not to.

Feb 27, 2012 @ 10:09 am
    I bet nick could never carried her like that lol. Imagen lol

Nick can probably carry her and liam at the same time.
    lmao

i bet if she EVER dates Nick or Justin again, or anyone else really, she will stop acting this way.

I feel she’s just trying to get attention, her family’s and her boyfriend’s. Maybe he just doesn’t give her much attention, so she thinks acting the way he does, rebelling and falling in the same vices will give her the attention.

I don’t think that’s sane. I do believe your partner should complement you, and influence you, but to be a BETTER PERSON. I don’t think Liam is doing that. I do think he makes her happy, though.

• gorgeousselena

• ThisIsReem

She’s happy with Liam! STFU, & get urselves a boyfriend & stop choosing boyfriends for people u dont know in person!

You are a mindless twit who can’t think for yourself. They suck!

Feb 27, 2012 @ 11:58 am
    ThisIsReem said:

Ia people really need to stop with the whole oh Niley oh Gaston. I think Liam looks like a monkey, he smokes, he had a four year girlfriend when he met Miley in set! So he’s definitely not my type in personality or looks but I’m me… Maybe Miley likes that, it’s her life. Same goes for her smoking, if she want to damage her lungs and throat let her! Nobody likes being told what to do with their lives!

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

omg claudia not only fails at reading she fails at biology too lol

• BrokenArrow

i wasnt saying that, mimi.I’m saying is not something to be porud of cause you were saying like fighting makes him better, wich is stupid.

• Anon

Here is to all the anons who commented about niley and how much they love their romance : ) ) ) i want to say a massive thank you : ) ) ) )
    Niley is fate

Cute.

The cig killed it for me. Smoking is Unattractive.

• NirvanaSmells

Is this an old pic? Cuz her hair’s different here :S I think this hair color suits her better. She looks amazing with him. MIAM FTW :)

they’re so cute together :]

• miley cyrus luv

I don’t like them together

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww srry but i still like niley

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww srry but i still like niley
    ———–pshhh don’t be sorry!!! I DONT CARE what ANYONE says I still like Niley too!! miam is sooo….ugh no comment.

• Diana love nick

i hate then together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

eh cute pic… the cig tho -_-

• StephaniaJonas

Stupid bitches, get over Niley, is not gonna happen again.

He’s very in love with him and that’s amazing, they look so cute together.

awwww they are so cute together but this pictures is really old miley don’t even have long hair or dark I think this is when they stared to go out 3 years ago.

awww they look so good together hottest couple right now in their age range.

Poor Miley, I hope Liam wasn’t the one that made her start smoking. What a bad influence.

Some people need to be more worried about who and what they like instead of being woried about what other people like. GO NILEY!

i love miley and liam together. they are so in love. it’s adorable. i hope they are together long enough to have cute babies. imagine those huge baby blue eyes…omg!

Feb 27, 2012 @ 10:09 am
    I bet nick could never carried her like that lol. Imagen lol

Nick can probably carry her and liam at the same time.

Idk why people are still going on about Niley, nick has been in at least 4 relationships since Niley 2.0, Courtney, Selena, Sam and Delta. Niley is over for good!

these pics are so old,her hair looks NOTHING like this now

• entertainmentlove

oh now I see where the smoking comes from =_= typical miley she always copys of her boyfriends just with that avan jogia guy with the budha thing on her head.

bet nick could never carried her like that lol. Imagen lol

Nick can probably carry her and liam at the same time.

He looks just like Justin Gaston.

Feb 27, 2012 @ 10:33 am
    bet nick could never carried her like that lol. Imagen lol

Nick can probably carry her and liam at the same time.

• BrokenArrow

then why you’re always complaining about how selena lives her life, if it’s not your business , mimi?

Mimi is an anon