Demi Lovato, ‘Excited To Get Out Of LA’

ewgeg
tumblr_m02w58Yvfw1r6tnhao1_1280
demgiiiig

l?veislouder said:

WTF… Derek Jeter is another man slut.

Regardless, he’s still one, I wouldn’t want to know that my boryfriend was with all these girls.

Hi loveislouder!!! How you meet so many celebs ya gurrl!??? Whoa!!! That’s soo cool!!! Are you that girl who always take photos with celebs and then OU put it here :0?

It’s called being a jerk.
    =====
    How?

• Live.Love.Learn.

Research funding per individual: Alzheimer’s $88, Schizophrenia $81, Autism $44. Eating disorders? $0.93. Insufficient. #NEDAwareness

Ugh shut up already. Forgive me for sounding like a bitch, but I think we are pretty damn aware of eating disorders. Between learning about them in school & from the media, what more is there to know? There are known cures & methods of prevention. Alzheimers is a serious illness which affects millions, but has no known cure. Just saying..

======
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THATS STALKER SARAH.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 04:48 pm
    lololol Stalker Sarah. I have never sent a picture to OU. that’s just asking for attention.

loveislouder : NYC = sarahmonline : LA

• l?veislouder

I wouldn’t either, but you have to realize that anyone you meet has a past. you can choose to ignore it and only focus on your relationship as a couple (which I highly recommend), but you can’t be upset that he may have done something with someone before he met you/while you weren’t together. that’s just unfair.

Lol so much demi hate

If Demi still reads the comments on OceanUP she should know by know, we’re professional trolls. Don’t take us seriously love. Comedy is cruel!

Where are you Loveislouder? Be still my beating heart.

• eunicereno

I don’t blame her leaving LA at all! Have you met the people who hang out here? It seems like every dating site I go on to find good guys out here only leads to the same creeps! Leave LA should be as famous of a slogan as occupy wall street!

OH MY GOSH IM CRYING AND DYING. Mostly just afraid, hopefully Demi blindfolded herself + drugged herself 10x 15 minutes prior to sex! Btw Wilmer uses As One from Kamasutra…. he’s a premature ejaculator.
    Demi should just numb her vagina, while having sex with Wilmer, not like there’s going to be a difference anyway. I’m sure she can get more pleasure from a pebble. Wilmer can only last 30 seconds.

• SellyismygirlCrush

If she hates la she can gtfo

——————

Dead

——————

Dead
    ====
    I think I’m done now. lol

(replying to this) – Feb 29, 2012 @ 04:15 pm
    i thought they had broken up…? he was spotted with different girls at clubs these past weeks latest being minka Kelly this weekend?
    It’s called joking.

Maybe Demi and him have an open relationship! :O Just in case Demi should go to the hospital to check herself, if you know what I mean *hint* *stds* *hint*

BARF

Feb 29, 2012 @ 04:02 pm
    Where are you Loveislouder? Be still my beating heart.
    sorry hun, just got back from dinner with Nick Jonas. don’t be too jealous ;) <333

• l?veislouder

I sincerely hope Minka knows better than to associate herself with Wilmer. she’s a classy girl. she had DEREK JETER for crying out loud. she knows better.

Is she going to the UK????????? Someone better tell me so I can stalk her !!!!!!!! PLEASEEE

l?veislouder said:

WTF… Derek Jeter is another man slut.

l?veislouder said:

WTF… Derek Jeter is another man slut.

l?veislouder said:

WTF… Derek Jeter is another man slut.

She looks like a squirrel in the second picture

I always thought selena was the one who look like a squirrel since she the one with the chubby cheeks and all.

It’s called being a jerk.

• l?veislouder

WTF… Derek Jeter is another man slut.
    only when he’s single, which he’s allowed to do. he was a perfect gentleman when he and Minka were together in a committed relationship.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 07:13 pm
    Crazylady’s name fits her so well.
    now you’re just being mean.

• crazylady

Crazylady’s name fits her so well.

thank you I’ll take that as a compliment. have a good day :)

now you’re just being mean.

Your

• crazylady

Taylor is the sweetest girl in Hollywood.

um…hmm maybe she does charity and nice to her fans that’s great but sweet after all the bashing she did over her exs. yeah sure

Feb 29, 2012 @ 07:06 pm
    Joe has an instagram and he had an intimate pic with a girl. The picture is now deleted.
    define intimate.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 07:15 pm
    now you’re just being mean.

Your
    -___- no, it’s “you’re” as in, “you are being mean,” not “your being mean.” “your” is possessive, and you cannot own “being mean.”

define intimate.

I was being dramatic. Just him and her together with their heads like pressed close just weird.

• l?veislouder

I don’t think that someone being upset when someone does them wrong means they’re not a sweet person. her charity work and attitude towards fans overtakes her attitude towards her exes (people who have done her wrong) in my eyes.

I am too, because I really did like the Anniversary cast, except for Cosette. she was talented, but for some reason, I dislike when Cosette is blonde, which adds to my iffyness about Amanda being cast. maybe she’ll wear a wig or due her hair; I hope so. but I liked the cast, so anyone from the concert appearing in the movie is okay by me :)

Samantha Barks’ boyfriend (I think) is going to be one of the school boys and he’s pretty talented. I forget which one of the school boys he played in the anniversary concert. I think it was Combeferre. But in the West End his set character was Enjolras. I wish they casted Ramin Karimloo again. I would love to see his sexy ass on the big screen.

The caption was “Joe”.

• crazylady

hmm why would he delete it?
    I hope he’s not starting to care about what other people think again.

Demi is so ugly….
    I think she’s beautiful.

I’m sure you do.

Personally I think she tries to hard, she’s fake, a hypocrite, she annoying with her #soberissexy bullshit (ni ella misma se lo cree) and that just adds to the ugliness..

I don’t know much about Les Mis just Epipone or whatever.

ENTERTAIN ME PEOPLE, CAN’T SLEEP :(

I’m sure you do.

I think she’s beautiful too…idk about the fake thing, I don’t really pay attention to her but she hasn’t said anything rude so she doesn’t bother me.
    if I had to say a celeb that was ugly I would say Taylor Swift

i think demi is flawless but shes turning in to a hypicrote. it seems like all she talks about is her issues seriously we get it i respect her a lot and i think she is talented and deserves the ebst but shes starting to be annoying and really fake. this makes me thankful i stopped stanning her in 2010

• l?veislouder

and I think you’re trying too hard to point out her flaws to make her out to be a horrible human being, which she’s not.

omg @crazylady jealous much. ur trully stupid and a crazy lady taylor swift is the prettiest celeb in the world what the fuck is soo ugly about her or r u just blind.

• crazylady

I guess you haven’t been around for her latest interviews then.
    as for the question of love, I believe Selena loved Nick, or at least really was obsessed with being good enough for him. didn’t work out too well, as we all know.

I agree with you. I would also like to add that he was the only ex that she cried over that I know of.
    I don’t think she would have cried over the breakup if she didn’t have feelings…I mean that did happen to me but I think I’m an exception to the rule.

You guys remember that random pic of Joe in a bench with a girl from november. Well that girl.

I said if I had to name one, but her attitude is ugly

• l?veislouder

Yeah that Gavroche was really good. But for some reason I love it when Gavroche is a lot younger. It’s just so cute seeing a little kid being a BAMF. As long as they’re good though I don’t care.

I’m also really happy about Colm Wilkinson and Frances Ruffelle + other Les Mis cast members from the West End making appearances throughout the film.
    I am too, because I really did like the Anniversary cast, except for Cosette. she was talented, but for some reason, I dislike when Cosette is blonde, which adds to my iffyness about Amanda being cast. maybe she’ll wear a wig or dye her hair; I hope so. but I liked the cast, so anyone from the concert appearing in the movie is okay by me :)

• crazylady

I love how some anon fires back at me when I rarely say something bad about a celeb.

Crazylady’s name fits her so well.

I said if I had to name one, but her attitude is ugly
    I think Taylor’s attitude is anything but ugly. Taylor is the sweetest girl in Hollywood.

So what women go to gynecologists all the time for check ups. Since Camilla was in her early 20’s and probably more experienced than Joe when they dated (especially in you are to believe Taylors lyrics) I think she would be sensible enough to either abstain or use protection.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:42 pm
    i was being serious about the camilla thing
    =====
    The answer is no, it’s not true.

I’m loveisloudesbian BAHAHAHA!!!

same happened with selena and taylor, that’s why they broke up :(

i was being serious about the camilla thing

I’M TELLING YOU IT’S TRUE! She had an abortion and then they broke up… They broke up because Joe was mad that she decided to get the abortion.

WTFFFFFF???? You were the nurse of what bitch? How you do know that shit?!

Nick Jonas is ugly and seems so boring! Why do people like the guy.

i was being serious about the camilla thing

Don’t believe that.

The answer is no, it’s not true.

i think the rumor started because camilla was seen leaving gynecologist like the same month they broke up

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:47 pm

Nick Jonas is ugly and seems so boring! Why do people like the guy.

people who think nick jonas is ugly are trolls

same happened with selena and taylor, that’s why they broke up :(
    =====
    Also with Brenda and Joe, smh, twice.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:47 pm
    The answer is no, it’s not true.

======
    Why can’t a woman check up on her vagina without being accused of having an abortion?

• l?veislouder

LOVEISLOUDER are you a virging? Have you had sex with a celebrity? TELL ME!! FILL ME IN!!

I have in my dreams :3
    not even kidding, I had a dream last night that I had sex with Mitchell Musso. it was so random.

joe left brenda for demi then he left demi

======
    lmfaooo <3

—————

ask taylor

I have in my dreams :3
    =====
    Out of all people, Mitchell Musso? lol

• AcidPinkLemonade

“Don’t just talk about it, BE about it.” If she wants to spread awareness, she has take action too. Talking can/will only do so much.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:43 pm
    justin bieber should be more like nick. but then selena would break up with him.
    no, I don’t think so. the girl brings up Nick so much, she’d probably be happy if Justin was Nick.

—————

ask taylor
    ======
    No, I’m a different user.

I have in my dreams :3

WHUUUT? (*it was good? lololo*) too much HM gurrrrrrl by a proud loveisloudesbian

=====
    Out of all people, Mitchell Musso? lol
    I KNOW! that’s what I thought. I was like “wtf?!” lmao. so weird.

selena has talked so much about nick lately i started shiping them

i had a dream i was making out with loveislouder

• AcidPinkLemonade

============================
    she was surveying the damage Joe did. ;)

It was Amelia when Joe was 18, somewhere in the vicinity of the filming of the first Camp Rock. That’s hardly Joe’s biggest “scandal”. Although the breakups that people say he “handled badly”….there’s much more to both stories (Taylor and Demi) that haven’t been made public. Let’s just say that for some reason, Joe took a bit hit to his reputation by not choosing to tell his side of the story. In his relationship with Demi especially, he was not at fault for anything but as usual she is lying and playing the innocent victim. Joe should call her out but he’s far too much of a gentleman, and she knows it. She’s not a good person at all. She’s manipulative and dishonest and she uses people. It’s not a coincidence that she’s never friends with anyone for very long. Once people figure her out, they steer clear of her. She’s a major hypocrite and Joe is far too good for her.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:55 pm
    AcidPinkLemonade said:
    ============================
    she was surveying the damage Joe did. ;)
    =====
    What “damage” can a pimple-dick do to a vagina?

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:55 pm
    i had a dream i was making out with loveislouder
    oh hun, you don’t need to just be dreaming about that. that can be arranged ;)

Your ass

• l?veislouder

ahh, okay. I was just asking.

l?veislouder said:

How is that trying to hard… I’m stating what I see… Everything that comes out of her mouth is bullshit and she’s the fakest disney star.. At least Miley Cyrus doesn’t put on a front and acts all innocent she could care less what people think she’s real and Selena well she doesn’t give people things to talk about but Demi she’s annoying and fake (let’s not forget ugly) that’s why she’s a flop.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh and as to the hair colour, I think they want to have a contrast between Eponine and Cosette so they give them different hair colours. Katie Hall is actually a brunette but they gave her a wig for the anniversary concert. So I doubt they’re going to change Amanda’s hair colour unless they change Samantha’s.

she hates the place she lives at? God.

I bet that plane crashed because she had her phone on while taking off >:c

crazylady said:

I’m sure you do.

if I had to say a celeb that was ugly I would say Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift that girl is precious <3

wasnt derek jeter rumored to have herpes…

• crazylady

but there’s a difference between being upset and just being flat out unclassy about it.
    for example Demi and Miley handled their breakups fine and they’re younger than her.
    it’s the fact that she writes a song like that about them constantly AND she actually pointed out who did her wrong. by all means write a few songs but not a zillion and don’t say their name.
    my mom doesn’t like her either, she just rubs us the wrong way. even when I didn’t know anything about her, I had a bad feeling about her when her and Joe started dating.

Oh. LMFAOOOO she sounds like a Harry Potter character lol so how do you meet them gurrl?

This post is A+

Feb 29, 2012 @ 04:53 pm
    loveislouder : NYC = sarahmonline : LA
    lol not even. Sarah has 4,300+ pictures with celebrities. I have not even close to that, nor do I spend my time stalking celebrities or pretending to have a bowling obsession.

I miss Nelta posts and Eliza. :(

• l?veislouder

:O Ramin Karimloo <3 I love him. last I heard, he was performing as the Phantom in “Love Never Dies”; the show was on West End, I believe. I haven’t heard anything since though, so Ramin could have left, or the show could have ended. I heard, “Love Never Dies” was getting mixed reviews. it might not have lasted two years. but I would love Ramin in “Les Misérables”

chelsea camilla veronicas amelia

Apparently Joe started not picking up Taylor’s calls while they were on tour. He already had met Camilla by then…then he finally called her and it was to breakup with her because he wanted to be with Camilla. Taylor shold had sucked it up.

i think demi’s ugly too :/
    nothing against her…but

I think Nelta is making a comeback don’t worry

• lovee.iss.lifee.

i love demi. and from seeing the comments above, i can see that there is a range of many opinions. for me, i think demi is great for fighting her inner struggles and such. she is a great role model for kids today because she isn’t super skinny. and the whole “love is louder than the pressure to be perfect” is absolutely brilliant! <3 even though her “tweeting” about a bunch of things gets a bit out of hand sometimes, i still love and respect her. i’m not a die-hard “lovatic” but i like her. she seems very bubbly. but i do hope her fans aren’t like 5 and 6, because of her somewhat racy photos and her confession of experimenting with different things to help her with her struggles. i wouldn’t want to see children in grade school wanting to get tattoos, wanting to dye their hair or wanting to get piercings. <3 much love.

But**
    i don’t think shes pretty**

• crazylady

I mean come on my ex is an ass and I wouldn’t write a song about him and say it’s about him if I was famous.

• ParisianChic

let me guess. shes taking off because she saw someone in LA skinnier than her… and now she is ranting on twitter about how real women have curves and skinny girls are fake bitches…. *sigh*

crazylady said:

I agree, her attitude is from a 8 years girl :/

Feb 29, 2012 @ 07:27 pm
    ParisianChic said:

let me guess. shes taking off because she saw someone in LA skinnier than he
    —————–

Literaly lol

ParisianChic said:

————————–
    LOOOOOOOOL

kkkkkkkkk complete agree with your coment!

• Showtime

haha hey demi go to that place ur goin n dnt ever come back to el lay ugly loserr hah

• crazylady

I think I can see why you’d see that anon but can you give me some examples anyway?
    I love to discuss things I can be unbiased about (I am indifferent about Demi)

Yeah I think that show ended a long time ago. It’s a shame. I’m not sure what he’s doing at the moment but he should make an appearance in the film. I wonder where they’re going to film it.

i used to love demis voice, but now, its like anyone’s voice

i don’t know why oO

now its a normally voice to me o.o

ParisianChic said:

Hahahaha A+ comment! I can’t stand when she puts down skinny girls, that’s fucking rude and contradicts her stupid “stop bullying” crap. Fake bitch.

• l?veislouder

Taylor has said multiple times that the only way she can get over things is to write songs about them. she needs the songs to go back and view the situations from a different point of view, and it’s the same as her writing in her diary. and I think her mentioning names is as brave as Miley not caring what people think about her. why be afraid to point out who did you wrong? that shows that they still somewhat control you, and you don’t want to give people that kind of power.

I don’t see anything wrong with telling the world someone did you wrong and who exactly it was.

I used to be a huge Demi fan too. Join the club of the Demi ex fans. I haven’t liked her since she came back from rehab.

I think Nelta is making a comeback don’t worry

YES. I don’t even like them as a couple but the drama is hilarious and all his fans will abandon him again.

• Showtime

like if i was her i wouldnt complain about bodies thats just shows how much she needs to be loved to feel good and shows so much insecurity… i would be ashamed if i was her SHUT UR MOUTH DEMI. do as like if u are strong dnt be an idiot.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 07:31 pm

i see your point, but think is wrong whe your ex are famous! :S
    its complicated for him

but…. we understand coz, its really hard this situation, the feeling, ecc..

I think Nelta is making a comeback don’t worry

I don’t see anything that implies Nelta making a “comeback”, and anyone who claims to not like them, but enjoys drama and fan-abandonment isn’t someone I can take seriously.

My thoughts

crazylady said:

I love to discuss things I can be unbiased about (I am indifferent about Demi)

Her whole rant about “cover it up is not cute” but yet she’s out showing her bra in parties and wearing midriffs.

Her whole makeup bullshit and how she loves the be
    “natural” but her face is always caked up.

Her whole #soberissexy bullshit. She’s not sober nor sexy.

Her bashing on skinny girls (not everyone that is skinny is anorexic, she’s just fucking insecure) and yet she promotes stop bullying.

She’s just fake as fuck everything about her.

Me too.. i thik shes so fake now :/
    don’t like her anymore, now i cant see her, she makes me angry with all this “fake thing”

I don’t like Taylor Swift..i mean i love her success at a young age and everything but i’m talking as a person. I think she’s a bitch inside…like one of those girls who says behind others back (“omg did you see her?! she is showing boob!”) and then her pathetic attitude of bridezilla (“you will marry me or i’ll write a song about it”) but she’s a respectable artist though.

Delta is apparently in New York. I was looking at comments in the other post.

=====
    LOL

Feb 29, 2012 @ 04:55 pm

she hates the place she lives at? God.

I bet that plane crashed because she had her phone on while taking off >:c

uh that’s really horrible to say

• l?veislouder

every celebrity I’ve met has been because of Broadway, except for Nick. the first time I met him was at the “A Little Bit Longer” album release. I’ve seen him again since being on Broadway though.

• Bloomx

I might agree that eating disorders aren’t funded as much – but I’ve always seen an eating disorder as curable. No matter how difficult it is, you can be cured from it.

But things like Autism are very, very serious in a completely different level. You can’t really go to rehab to cure that. Maybe that’s why it’s funded more – because they’re still trying to expand on the subject and look for better cures.

I feel like Demi is being really insensitive – instead of tweeting about it, go do something. Go to clinics and talk about your experiences, and maybe even start fundraising to raise awareness.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 04:53 pm
    loveislouder : NYC = sarahmonline : LA
    but you do wear those, oh so glamorous rock&roll tees, don’t you?

I’m late here wtf can somebody please tell me what happened???!!! Why are people talking about Demi having sex and who is that herpes guy yall are talking about :/

WTF… Derek Jeter is another man slut.

i dont think wilmer has a bad rep from being a whore, it comes from being a pedo. lol

chelsea camilla veronicas amelia
    ====

loveislouder why do you hate joe?

@loveislouder how old are you?

l?veislouder said:

Wow you seem really awesome :D

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:01 pm

chelsea camilla veronicas amelia
    ====
    You forgot a word, “loveislouder said joe lost his virginity she didn’t say who but it’s between these legs”

omg

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:00 pm
    ====
    They were just joking about Demi having sex, and the guy is Wilmer, Demi’s ex boyfriend

loveislouder is such a celebrity. I swear I’m flying to New York just to see her <3

loveislouder

is the answer between these

amelia and camilla? cause i think i know the answer now

• l?veislouder

but you do wear those, oh so glamorous rock&roll tees, don’t you?
    I do not :( I know, so sad. however, those glamorous rock&roll tees are just a bit out of my reach. I just can’t pull them off :( AND THOSE GLASSES AND HAIRSTYLE TOO!! *my creys*

l?veislouder said:

I’m just wondering, my dear loveislouder, do you stay in a cinema until the end and watch all the credits of a movie? Because, you know it’d be rude and disrespectful to all the people that worked hard in that movie if you did not stay
    lol, you won’t believe me, but I actually do. just a habit of mine, but I do.

lmao

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:03 pm
    ----------
    *dead* xD
    <33333

and for the above questions, I'm 19, and I do not hate Joe. I find him to be a real modelizer, but I don’t hate him. I’m sure he’s a funny guy and cool to have around… sometimes.

I do not had Joe. I find him to be a real modelizer, but I don’t hate him.

what is this sentence tbh

l?veislouder said:

but you do wear those, oh so glamorous rock&roll tees, don’t you?
    Well, not everyone can be as cool as Sarah :'(
    *lends you a shoulder to cry on*

and for the above questions, I’m 19, and I do not had Joe. I find him to be a real modelizer, but I don’t hate him. I’m sure he’s a funny guy and cool to have around… sometimes.
    ========
    Joe doesn’t seem funny at all, he seems dull, even with all his partying.

oh. Thank you <333

• SellyismygirlCrush

Feb 29, 2012 @ 04:53 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:

__

I agree, she’s being ridiculous these are none curable diseases in which people have no control over, An elderly lady is not forcing herself to forget her husband and life she had before! A girl with an eating disorder has options, she can choose not to purge, she can get help.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:02 pm

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:00 pm

derek jeter? he was rumored to have herpes if i remember

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:07 pm
    I do not had Joe. I find him to be a real modelizer, but I don’t hate him.

what is this sentence tbh
    hate*
    sorry. blame auto-correct.

• l?veislouder

Joe doesn’t seem funny at all, he seems dull, even with all his partying
    I mean funny as in he can crack a joke, which he’s shown he can do. I dunno, I guess it depends on people’s sense of humor.

loveislouder gave me 5 hearts, FIVE HEARTS <3

ha, sorry if i’m freaking you out. By the way, have you met Joe as well?

Well, not everyone can be as cool as Sarah :'(
    *lends you a shoulder to cry on*

i can’t picture joe having sex

derek jeter? he was rumored to have herpes if i remember

I had to google him to know who he is lol and why he’s in the conversation about Demi?

=====
    For those who laugh at Joe’s “jokes”, their humor is a little bit dry.

• crazylady

writing songs is great, it’s nice to have bashing songs once in a while but there is just too many of them that it makes her look whiny. I know she has like one or two songs that are not about love at all but I feel like she needs a little more that are not whiny or obsessive.

why be afraid to point out who did you wrong?

I’m not afraid, I just wouldn’t do it if I was famous because it makes you look whiny.
    and tbh if they’re that much of an ass, then they may be happy you gave them the recognition (any kind of press= good press)
    if they’re not, then they obv don’t deserve it.

and the fact that she acts like being broken up with is the end of the world, no it’s not (esp since Joe was just a summer romance) I’ve been through the ringer so it could be a lot worse.

Nelta was way tooooo good for Nick. She’s GORGEOUS!

i see your point, but think is wrong whe your ex are famous! :S
    its complicated for him

but…. we understand coz, its really hard this situation, the feeling, ecc..
    it might be even more important to do so when the ex is famous. he’s giving the world one image of himself, and if it’s a lie and I know the truth, I would feel a responsibility to have the truth come out.

Nelta was way tooooo good for Nick. She’s GORGEOUS!

Hahahahaha Nelta you mean Delta?

Demi is such a bitch. I can’t stand her anymore. Her lack of talent is the reason why she keeps mentioning this “eating disorder” and “cutting” so she can stay relevant some way. She never reached the fame of Miley or Selena so she can’t just float by like they do and still be remembered. She was to busy punching girls in the face and acting like a bitch to few fans has. I’m not one to write such mean comments online but honestly this chick annoys me. No offense but quite honestly I think she from the beginning exaggerated this whole cutting and eating-disorder. I don’t even believe she had it as severely as she’s said she did. It was just so she wouldn’t look like a cracked-out bitch when she came back from rehab for punching that girl. More than an “eating disorder” she was probably on drugs. To mention other diseases is disgusting. Those are SERIOUS diseases she mentioned and deserve the attention they are getting. An eating disorder has a cure when finally getting the help you need for it, those diseases don’t. I sympathize with girls who actually do suffer from eating-disorders and don’t use it as a freakin publicity stunt like this bitch. If she hates LA so much she should move out there and NEVER come back. Go back to Texas and stay there and delete your twitter while your at it so you fade into obscurity! PLEASE do us all that favor Demi.

• crazylady

I’ve also heard she was a snob or something in high school. I mean it could be just a rumor (don’t believe everything you hear) but she gives me that vibe that it could be more than just a rumor.

Her whole #soberissexy bullshit. She’s not sober nor sexy.

I don’t know wh ybut this made me laugh hahaha

Why? Because I don’t take the “personl lives” of celebrities seriously like some people? Please…

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:10 pm
    loveislouder gave me 5 hearts, FIVE HEARTS <3

ha, sorry if i’m freaking you out. By the way, have you met Joe as well?
    he and Kevin were at the album release (obviously), and I caught eyes with Joe, but Nick was the only one I interacted with, so I would say no. I mean, I’ve been in the same vicinity as the whole family, but I would only say I met Nick.

• l?veislouder

she talked about that once, and rolled her eyes because “try obviously didn’t listen to the lyrics.” she knows they don’t deserve the recognition, but her voice and story deserves to be out there, and if recognition comes with it, then so be it.

I love delta! i think she is so talented and beautiful! i don’t know why nick fans don’t like her

this “she wants fame” for me is soo ridiculous!

she have more talented that a lot of people in hollywood!

i love her voice
    much better than demi lovato voice!(that i don’t like anymore)

how does one not know who Derek Jeter is?! o___O

• l?veislouder

no, because anyone who gets pleasure and enjoyment from others’ “drama” and pain can’t be a decent human being.

• crazylady

I still disagree when it comes to relationships but whatever. in the case of Joe, would you still do so? I mean sure maybe he’s done bad things but he’s human. he hasn’t done anything to prove he is an ahole.
    all he did was break up with her over the phone and he was on tour at the time so could you really blame him

Am I the only who thinks Demi looks 12 without makeup? She looks like Madison.

I’m talking about the drama within the fanbase ala Eliza.

Am I the only who thinks Demi looks 12 without makeup? She looks like Madison.

you mean ugly!

yes i agree

• l?veislouder

it also depends who you talk to. I know people who would tell you I was a bitch and a slut in high school, and I know people who would tell you I was the sweetest person ever. it just depends how certain people interacted. that doesn’t make it definite.

I was a slut in school.

Mmm…Demi has a great voice. But you are right…kinda. Even when maybe she is trying to make awareness or whatever it’s the only thing that keeps her in the media now. Selena has a raising movie career, the catchy songs and Bieber, Miley it’s the most succesful young woman in history and Demi seems like it’s far behind them now. But she Is talented imo but she needs to get over this cuz people won’t buy her next albums only for sorry.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 07:43 pm

I’m talking about the drama within the fanbase ala Eliza.
    you also mentioned that it made you happy to see fans abandon Nick, which isn’t nice. I just roll my eyes when it comes to people like Eliza.

• crazylady

as to this she was young then and still on Disney. she was probly obligated to say that.

Her whole #soberissexy bullshit. She’s not sober nor sexy.

it may have been her publicist making her say that or she said that because she’s been there. you know how a weed smoker may say, don’t smoke because I messed myself up with it.

did you even read her tweets though? like really read them or just read parts of what you wanted to

as to the makeup thing, you might have a point there, idk….

So glad Selena and demi are no longer bffs

• l?veislouder

if I believed that Joe was cheating on me and that’s why he broke up with me, yeah I probably would’ve said something if I had the power Taylor did. I don’t think cheating is right. I’m not saying he definitely did, but Taylor obviously thought he did, so I would agree with how she dealt with her feelings.

• yeahitsernesto

hope you have a great trip demi! wish you all the best <3

loooove!

• crazylady

I just roll my eyes when it comes to people like Eliza.

no worries, Eliza will eventually grow up and get her own guy.
    she’s probly 13 or something, or if she’s older maybe she didn’t have much of a childhood

• crazylady

if I believed that Joe was cheating on me and that’s why he broke up with me

but that’s not why she got mad, she said she got mad over the phone call. she said nothing about cheating.

She said that on October of last year…. She was already crazy by that time.

Demi should release her sex tape

Demi should release her sex tape

Dang it lolo don’t be mean!
    P.S she remind me to Kim Kardashian lately tho

• crazylady

She said that on October of last year…. She was already crazy by that time.

well then maybe she changed her mind. a few years ago, I never thought I would dance around my room in my underwear, now I do at times.
    and Demi’s still at a young age so she can change her mind about a lot

I mean maybe it does look hypocritical but people do change their minds.

Demi should release her sex tape

Dang it lolo don’t be mean!
    P.S she remind me to Kim Kardashian lately tho’

MTE, she a Kim wannabe…. And idk why cause Kim Kardashian is a fucking moron.

She said that on October of last year…. She was already crazy by that time.

and Demi’s still at a young age so she can change her mind about a lot

I mean maybe it does look hypocritical but people do change their minds.

You tell your fans to cover it up but yet you go out days later showing your tits… Okkkk.. That’s nice.

• l?veislouder

that would make me upset too, because I find a 27-second phone call pretty disrespectful. but she did say she was upset about the cheating. she said “I never understood why it [the relationaship] fell apart, but then he started dating her, so I guess, that’s why.” it broke her just as much as the initial break-up, if not more.

Demi stans are the worst… The shit that girl puts in there head.

I never said it made me happy. I said I found it hilarious to see how fickle Nick Jonas fans are.

• crazylady

it’s also possible that she really hasn’t recovered and her dressing that way is her way of overcompensating. people who are insecure sometimes act overconfident to try and hide it.

• l?veislouder

it would be the same thing as a smoking parent telling their child not to smoke. yes, they’re still a hypocrite, but they’re saying it because they care. Demi is the same way. she cares about her fans’ well-being, even if she doesn’t care so much for her own.

derek jeter? he was rumored to have herpes if i remember

====

derek jeter is minka kelly’s ex..she’s rumored to be getting it on with wilmer valderrama who is demi’s ex

=====
    For those who laugh at Joe’s “jokes”, their humor is a little bit dry.
    as I said, it depends on people’s sense of humor.

nick is the hottest in person, isn’t he?

loveislouder stays in the movies till the last credit rolls

Omg XD i get it thx <33

Joe seems like the kind of guy in movies who doesn’t say nothing funny and people around him gotta laugh anyway to hang out with him *.*

====
    That’s a fucking down grade for Minka.

loveislouder stays in the movies till the last credit rolls
    many people do, nothing wrong with it.

loveislouder stays in the movies till the last credit rolls
    many people do, nothing wrong with it.

i get mixed feelings about joe he comes across as sweet yet the way he handles certain breakups is ridic

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:19 pm

joe used to be so funny before he lost his mojo

I think Nick Jonas is TOO kind to his fans. I mean, he’s nice at all, and it’s good he makes his fans happy, but he does need a little bit time to himself.

On the other hand, other people (*insert names here*), should be a bit more like he is.

People are still trying to compare boybands to the Beatles?

loveislouder someone is stalking you lololo putting irrelevant things about you wtf?! What’s wrong about stay till the last credits?

joe used to be so funny before he lost his mojo

bahaha when do he lost it?

im a loveisloudian aka loveislouder fan

Just heard Snooki is prego. What. The. Fuck.

bahaha when do he lost it?

after camilla belle

================
    On the other hand, other people (Joe, Wilmer, Cody…,Alex etc), should be a bit more like he is.

im a loveisloudian aka loveislouder fan

XDDDDDDD

who is alex?

Just heard Snooki is prego. What. The. Fuck.
    ======
    A dick, a dick was the thing that fucked her, that’s what the fuck.

bahaha when do he lost it?

after camilla belle

Uh i thought that was after disney’s “Jonas” ended hehe

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:25 pm
    lol I know. I have no idea. what is wrong with that? I have nowhere to rush to after a movie, let me do what I want! lol

why are people surprise snooki is pregnant? she isn’t the virgin mary you know

im a loveisloudian aka loveislouder fan
    omgg xD <333

who is alex?
    ======
    Alex Deleon, from The Cab(which is a band)

then gtfo -_- we don’t want you here anyways…

Alex Deleon, from The Cab(which is a band)

he’s rude?

i heard this a long time ago dont know if its treu. i heard that when joe and camilla were dating, they had sex and she got pregnant. she had an abortion and then they broke up?

Alex Deleon, from The Cab(which is a band)

he’s rude?
    ======
    I don’t think so, But I would like to see Alex with Nick’s personality, haha. Kind of odd.

====
    Really? you “don’t know if its true”?, REALLY now?…

• l?veislouder

this. this is the exact explanation.

• crazylady

you know she obv exaggerated right? there’s no such thing as a 27 second phone call.

that doesn’t imply cheat, just that he liked her. I’ve noticed she’s implied that he left her for Camilla but never cheating.

Yo Gabba Gabba

• l?veislouder

MTE, she a Kim wannabe…. And idk why cause Kim Kardashian is a fucking moron.
    eh, she definitely doesn’t have the best morals or values, but you can’t deny the woman is smart, especially in terms of business. she has the whole country caring about her family’s every move, and for what reason? what have they done? …exactly. she’s making money for walking out the door. that’s pretty damn smart/clever if you ask me.

I fell in love with Camp Rock’s Demi Lovato. She was shy in real life but when she smiled and sing with that great fabolous voice whoa that was so cool. Now she has changed so much. But it’s natural i guess.

Kris looks like the fucking evil Queen Malificent from Sleeping Beauty

• crazylady

I agree. I don’t think Kim’s a good role model but she’s not really someone to be bothered about either. sure she’s overexposed but she hasn’t really been rude to anyone (that I know of, I don’t watch the Kardashians but from what I hear her worst sin is acting sleazy)

• l?veislouder

she said she looked at her phone and it said 27 seconds. the call would be longer on Joe’s end, since he’s the one that made the call, but only her log would count because that shows when the conversation started, and if she answered, and all he said was, “hey um, I’m just calling because I don’t think we should continue this anymore… I’m sorry. bye.” that could definitely end up in a 27-second phone call.

Kris looks like the fucking evil Queen Malificent from Sleeping Beauty
    I think he’s an attractive man, and funny. I think he was the dose of reality Kim didn’t want to face, and that’s why she filed for divorce. he’s bluntly honest and speaks his mind, and she’s all about portraying and maintaining a certain image, and image that SHE chooses, and you can’t be honest when you’re trying to portray one certain image. he was a risk to her image in her mind.

but I mean even if he said this, I still don’t see the big deal
    I mean what else could he say? Taylor comes off as really clingy so no amount of trying to console her would make a difference
    and it’s harder to console someone on the phone anyway

Kris looks like the fucking evil Queen Malificent from Sleeping Beauty

ROFL i was talking about the mom BAHAHAHAHA Kris is hoooot

but I mean even if he said this, I still don’t see the big deal
    and it’s harder to console someone on the phone anyway
    he could’ve explained why he felt they should no longer continue, what he was feeling, let her get her feelings out. it’s disrespectful, in my mind, to end a relationship and then not let the person get any closure other then “it’s over.” they could’ve talked longer and she could’ve gotten some closure. I agree, consolation would’ve been difficult, but at least she’d have some answers, other than her mind attacking her while she tried to sleep that night.

ROFL i was talking about the mom BAHAHAHAHA Kris is hoooot
    LMFAO OH! THIS IS WHY YOU DON’T MARRY SOMEONE WITH THE SAME NAME AS YOUR MOM, PEOPLE! lmaoo oh man.
    yes, she definitely does look like an evil Malificent. that I can agree with.

oh boy, I’m still laughing xD

• crazylady

why would she need those answers? as she stated herself, she knew why it ended. no explanation necessary.
    and their relationship wasn’t even serious anyway, she may have took it that way but it was a freakin summer romance.

• l?veislouder

she didn’t have the answers at that moment, right when he was breaking up with her. she had to find them out on her own, which is much worse.
    and despite their short relationship, that doesn’t mean it wasn’t serious (at least in her eyes) or it didn’t mean something. my longest relationship, I couldn’t give a shit about. one of my shortest relationships (which was also a summer romance) was my worst (and only) heartbreak. it matters what you feel for the person, not how long you were together.

• Live.Love.Learn.

308 comments….this has got to be the most comments we’ve gotten on a single post in MONTHS :o

Feb 29, 2012 @ 08:29 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    lol it definitely is.

Live.Love.Learn. said:

=) actually, the post of MC vs SG over Hotel Transilvania fight was like two weeks ago and had like a ton of comments O_o i would never thought that this post could had so many people though haha

Alex Deleon, from The Cab(which is a band)

he’s rude?
    ____________-
    I met Alex back in 2006, he was really sweet
    and he had a conversation with us but that was quite a long time ago lol.

Oh, here we go again. Poor Demi. I hate LA, everyone is mean to me. I just see a person who doesn’t want to take responsibility for their own actions. No one drove you to cut or abuse drugs. That is a personal choice. You are not my role model.

• crazylady

I guess but I’m sure he thought at the time he was doing the right thing and the fact that he looked so remorseful after the breakup to the point he looked depressed and she didn’t even take back what she said after that.
    great that they can be civil now and he’s no longer depressed but I feel like some part of him still cares about what others think after that incident.
    I still dislike her regardless because I’m tired of her whiny songs and she hasn’t proved to me to be a nice person (she even looks like a bitch to me)

• crazylady

I don’t know if I agree but it does seem odd to me that she would hate LA. she should try living in my city. it’s boring and lame (love my complex but hate my city). if I lived in LA I would love it

—————
    he could’ve been remorseful because of the way he did it, which resulted in so much backlash against him. he might have only felt bad because of how it turned out for him, not because of what he did to Taylor.

and she hasn’t proved she’s a nice person? her consistency with her fans (have you ever heard a bad fan story about her?), her genuine nature with her success, the fact that she just invited a fan to the ACM Awards because she can’t make his prom… these aren’t nice acts to you?

• crazylady

I don’t think so because his brothers said he has the biggest heart, I know brothers are supposed to be nice to each other but they wouldn’t be so close and they wouldn’t have mentioned it at all if it wasn’t true. also he acted like a good bf to Chelsea and Camilla. Taylor and Demi have been the only ones he has wronged and for legitimate reasons.

I mean like I said she does charity and is good to her fans which is great but outside of that.
    and the fact that she acts so shocked when she gets an award. yeah Taylor we’re sure you’re shocked when you’ve got the award so many times.

• l?veislouder

he and Chelsea never dated; it was a prank on the paparazi. and as Camilla was older than Joe, I’m sure it was the same as Nick and Delta; a “look what I got” type thing. it was the same with Ashley Greene. if the girl is younger, she’s being dumped. if the girl is older, Joe is being dumped. it’s been like that in every single one of his relationships.

and for Taylor, you’re basically saying, “yeah she does nice things like charity and is nice to people, but besides that…” what does that mean? besides that? what else is she supposed to do (besides not “bash her exes)? it’s as if you’re saying that has no significance, and it does.
    and that’s another thing; she is genuinely surprised when she wins. she’s always kept it in her head to not expect to win; it’s a humble act. she has said “if you expect to win, and you don’t, you’re disappointed. if you do, well there’s nothing to celebrate because you ‘knew’ it would happen, because you expected it. that’s why I expect not to. it’s just easier that way.” but even if she hadn’t said that, and let’s say that she does keep in mind all the multiple times she’s won; this has been going on for 6 years. don’t you think if she thinks about all the times she’s won, she’d be thinking her time is coming to an end about now? instead of over-thinking it, just go to an award to have a fun time, and if you win, yay, if not, you had a good time. that’s how she thinks. she really is surprised everytime she wins. the moment she expects it is the moment she starts to feel entitled, and no one wants that.

• crazylady

he and Chelsea never dated; it was a prank on the paparazi

he himself said on a radio interview that they did.

the age isn’t of significance. it just happened to be that the girls who were younger weren’t good gfs.

nice to fans not people in general. it does have significance just not enough for me to like her.
    what does that mean? I guess it means I can’t be indifferent about everybody I don’t admire, sooner or later I’m going to dislike someone.
    I have a short list of celebs I dislike and ones I would classify as ones I don’t really like (although this is a little longer but still not that long) and all I’m saying overall is Taylor has not displayed to be a nice person overall and I know people could say kindof the same thing about the Jonas Brothers but I mean I study people more than the average person. I am 100 percent obsessive about that and I’ve never been wrong so far.

as to the awards, her shocked look just looks so fake and another thing is have you seen her when she loses? she has looked so mad (it was hilarious I’ll have to admit but it also says a lot about her)

ugh I said overall twice. I hate that…oh well

• l?veislouder

what people in general have you seen her not be nice to? all I’ve ever heard about her are gigantic bear hugs and huge smiles.
    and I’ll admit I’ve seen Taylor mad when she lost an award, but I also forgot which one it was that I’m remembering, and I think it was one where everyone “knew” she would win, and then someone came out of left field and won, someone who wasn’t deserving of the award, I think. I would’ve been a little upset at that too. and hey, losing is never fun. even if she wasn’t expecting it, it’s still not fun to lose.

• crazylady

I would’ve been a little upset at that too

she was like full on sourpuss tho
    idk which one it was but I believe it was recent

losing is never fun.

award shows are generally popularity contests so she doesn’t need to act like it’s such a big deal

i used to love her but she’s so annoying now! stay off twitter

Really? you “don’t know if its true”?, REALLY now?…

aha

ha ha ha Schizophrenia is I believe much more serious than eating disorders. it is schizophrenia that could lead to eating disorders, murders, and suicide. or worse…

Yes, it’s true… So tragic :'(

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:39 pm

lol

i was being serious about the camilla thing

I have in my dreams :3

hahaha i like when they put extra clips after all the credits. in one cinema here they cut the credits, turn the lights on and kick your ass after the movie ends XD

where is love? she left?

i was being serious about the camilla thing

She looks like a squirrel in the second picture.

I think she resembles one, maybe a chipmunk.

• AsABrunette

If she hates L.A. so much, why does she stay there all the time?

Why does she wanna leave??????! She will miss Wilmer and his crusty penis!!!!

If she hates L.A. so much, why does she stay there all the time?
    ===
    She has too, for her work.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:55 pm

again with the demi cheated on joe rumor? tis getting old who cares if it’s true or not joe obviously doesnt care since he’s friends with wilmer!

Demz even admitted she was manipulative, that is what people who suffer from a ED do. The manipulate people to hide the self harming.

Why does she wanna leave??????! She will miss Wilmer and his crusty penis!!!!
    ====
    LOL, that shit is so dirty and crusty, it has cobwebs.

now that we’re talking about rumors someone here said joe hooked up with demi around the first camp rock

• AsABrunette

If she hates L.A. so much, why does she stay there all the time?
    ===
    She has too, for her work.
    ===
    She doesn’t work ALL THE TIME.

nick dry humped miley once another rumor

• l?veislouder

there was no mention of Demi cheating on Joe in that comment…

I hope Demi stopped reading these comments for good. You guys are terrible

i agree they’re awful here

Feb 29, 2012 @ 05:43 pm
    how do you know she’s talking about him? No-one knows. And I don’t think she ever loved Nick anyway. Nor did he.

LOL, that shit is so dirty and crusty, it has cobwebs.
    ———————-

Feb 29, 2012 @ 06:01 pm
    nick dry humped miley once another rumor
    yeah, that rumor was their “sex” video. there was supposedly “intense making out,” “Nick going up for a boob feel,” and “some slight dry humping.” big hit as a sex video, if you ask me!

there was no mention of Demi cheating on Joe in that comment…

trust me i know where this is going. it was a long time ago someone here made a comment saying stuff about demi that she had cheated on joe and blah it’s so irrelvant now!

So what’s happening with Kevin’s reality tv show?

• l?veislouder

I guess you haven’t been around for her latest interviews then.

———————-

lmao

the reason that demi is leaving la because she is going to florida for a tour.look at demi tour date,it end on may in mexico.

another rumor, nick and miley got to 3rd base.

So what’s happening with Kevin’s reality tv show?

nothing

was nick selena’s fried love?

So what’s happening with Kevin’s reality tv show?

nothing

Predicted that from the start. It probably turned out to be so boring that they can’t even air it.

lmao, first love*
    was nick selena’s first love?

Feb 29, 2012 @ 06:05 pm
    another rumor, nick and miley got to 3rd base.
    yeah, I heard that one too. at the time, I thought it were possible. looking back though, they were fourteen years old and on tour. I don’t think it happened.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 06:07 pm

lmao, first love*
    was nick selena’s first love?

i think so

third base is blowjobs or is that second base

So, Selena’s first love was Nick.
    Nick’s first love was Miley.
    And Miley’s first love was Tyler Posey? ( http://www.fanpop.com/spots/miley-cyrus/articles/111880/title/miley-cyrus-first-kiss-age-9-with-tyler-posey )

nick dry humped miley once another rumor

Omg i’ve never heard you talking about sex loveislouder O_o *awkward*

third base is blowjobs or is that second base
    -First base – mouth to mouth kissing, especially open mouth (“French”) kissing involving the tongue.
    -Second base – aggressive stimulation between the neck and waist, usually shirtless or under the shirt.
    -Third base – manual or oral stimulation of the genitalia.
    -Fourth base (Home run) – the act of penetrative intercourse.

Fisrt i thought Tyler Posey was the Raven’s brother in “That’s So Raven” and i was like WTF?! Bahahahaha

joe and taylor had sex

Omg i’ve never heard you talking about sex loveislouder O_o *awkward*

x2

• l?veislouder

Omg i’ve never heard you talking about sex loveislouder O_o *awkward
    did you miss my comment about me having sex with Mitchell Musso? lol

• LoveToLove

she’s probably coming to texas :) she has a concert over here on sunday for borderfest :D can’t wait! :D :D

this has been an epic post for loveislouder, she’s been so fun to read to, so open, and many anons seem to be in love with her.

thats cause eating disorders arent a real disease! im sorry, comparing the lack of funding for eating disorders to actual scientific brain disorders like autism and alzheimers is ridiculous. eating disorders only exist in rich countries where people can AFFORD not to eat. I bet you no one in Somalia is aneorexic…

and no offense to anyone who suffers from these an disorder. my cousin used to be bulimic and i can sympathize but all that is is a self-imposed mental thing. im not surprised more money isn’t spent on it, cause money needs to be spent on actual and immediate, non self-imposed diseases!

:’) <333333

loveislouder

what do you think of the casting for the Les Mis film?

It seems like 90% of her tweets are about eating disorders these days. WE GET IT. She’s so boring. Can’t she find anything NEW to talk about?

Feb 29, 2012 @ 06:37 pm
    loveislouder

what do you think of the casting for the Les Mis film?
    I’m so conflicted, to be honest =/
    I LOVE Samantha Barks as Eponine. I love it, love it, love it, I’m so happy with that. I’m also happy that Hugh Jackman and Helena Bonham Carter are in the cast. I’m still on the fence about Amanda Seyfried as Cosette, and I’m really upset at Sasha Baron Cohen, and Anne Hatheway as Fantine. Fantine is a broken-down woman, beaten by life to her death. how is Anne supposed to portray that? really?!
    some things I love, and some things I just don’t. I hope the things I don’t like prove me wrong, because I want it to be a successful movie, and very well done.

what do you think of the casting for the Les Mis film?
    I’m so conflicted, to be honest =/
    I LOVE Samantha Barks as Eponine. I love it, love it, love it, I’m so happy with that. I’m also happy that Hugh Jackman and Helena Bonham Carter are in the cast. I’m still on the fence about Amanda Seyfried as Cosette, and I’m really upset at Sasha Baron Cohen, and Anne Hatheway as Fantine. Fantine is a broken-down women, beaten by life to her death. how is Anne supposed to portray that? really?!

Omfg I’m so pissed about Anne Hathaway as Fantine. She’s the casting I hate the most. Anybody but her. She can’t even do a proper English accent which is another thing, I hope they enforce that they’re supposed to have french accents.

I’m also dying to know who Gavroche is going to be.

WHO CARES ABOUT MILEY AND NICK, THEY ARE DUNZO, HAVE BEEN FOR ALMOST THREE YEARS. SHE’S WITH LIAM, HE’S BEEN IN DIFFERENT RELATIONSHIPS. WHO CARES ABOUT NICK AND SELENA, THEY HAVEN’T BEEN TOGETHER IN TWO YEARS. SHE’S WITH BIEBER. HAS BEEN FOR OVER A YEAR. WHO CARES ABOUT JOE AND DEMI. THEY HAVE BEEN OVER FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS, HE’S LIVING THE SINGLE LIFE. SHE’S WITH WILMER. ALL OF THOSE COUPLES ARE OVER FOR GOOD. THEY ARE IRRELEVANT. DUNZO FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER.

Okay. :)

Dani Vitale needs to shut up for good. Stop following Joe around like a little puppy.

Time flies doesn’t it.

I’m so conflicted, to be honest =/

Sasha Baron Cohen sounds familiar.

Sasha Baron Cohen sounds familiar.

He’s Bruno/Borat/the Dicator.

• l?veislouder

I’m also dying to know who Gavroche is going to be.
    they definitely need to enforce the accents. you can’t have an American “Les Misérables” that would piss me off more than the worst casting choice in history.

I would love Gavroche to be like Max, the little boy from “Liar Liar” he’s obviously grown up a bit since lol, but if he’s like him, or even better, the boy from the 25th Anniversary Concert, that would make me happy :)

He’s Bruno/Borat/the Dicator.