Miley Cyrus Red Bra Pilates Session

FFN_CyrusMiley_Pilates_SemiEXC_PremierFF_022912_8825871

In West Hollywood. Photos: FameFlynet.

• l?veislouder

I love her body , me is jelly :(

Aww you don’t need to feel bad about yourself.
    Nobody’s perfect and you’re perfect and beautiful masterpiece of life just the way you are. Love Yourself and don’t lose your hopes. :)
    I love people like you :) <3
    and don’t worry about the redundancy. the fact that people are imperfect makes them perfect. if someone was perfect, I’d be like “what the fuck is wrong with you? why are you so weird?!” because it wouldn’t be normal, you know? lol. so it makes sense. no one is perfect, but you are :)

She’s got her grandma’s body. Pilates are only a temporary solution. She’ll be sagging, it’s a coming, yo can smell it, it’s not “after the storm” just yet, baby!

I actually like every thing but the bag. Those colors look nice on her (even the magenta bra) and her body looks pretty perfect. And I like the sunglasses, too.

Huh? If you’re seeing a granma body then your granma must be pretty sexy and skinny.

I love people like you :) <3

Thank you so much loveislouder :D means a lot to me receive a compliment sometimes thanks!!! I think are not flaws in the way that we are made of, we have a purpose and we shouldn’t feel ashamed of love ourselves and try to reach happiness :) radiate love!!! XOXO hun thx!!! Believe.

Hahaha your Granny Montana might be pretty hot

• l?veislouder

exactly. just like we have our own talents, we have our own faults, and while you don’t wanna show them off as much as the talents, they still are a part of you and make you a real human being. and if you really dislike faults so much, work on making your own go away and being a better person instead of attacking someone else for their faults. love is louder, and love should be radiated, not hate. it’s so much easier to hate; it takes courage to love. be brave, and have the courage to love :) <3

Wonder why Kelly Osborn isn’t on OU’s list of celebrities. She’s soooo sexy. I’ve always loved bulldogs.

The last part was sarcasm? O_O

• xAskTaylorx

Why can’t I access oceanup on my computer, but my phone? Anyone else having these issues? =/

• crazylady

agree but I don’t see this with myself. at least not looks wise. I’m ugly as sin.

• crazylady

and if you really dislike faults so much, work on making your own go away

what if something you dislike about yourself is something you can’t change?

who actually goes to the gym dressed like that to bend and stretch. boobage much?

• lovemestealmeawayy

she looks cute

Honestly, why the fuck is OceanUp always so hung up on bras and shit? Is this site run by perverts?

Feb 29, 2012 @ 10:06 pm
    xAskTaylorx said:

They either have your IP blocked or you need to empty out your cookies from your browser.

• l?veislouder

I’m betting on the blocked IP.

• l?veislouder

what if something you dislike about yourself is something you can’t change?
    ——————
    =/ I would try to not focus on it so much. personally, I hate my nose. some days I find it small and cute, other days I feel like it’s huge and overtakes my whole face; I hate it =/ but then I try to focus on things I like. it usually outweighs my dislike of my nose, and makes me feel better. try that, focusing on other things you like.

• crazylady

try that, focusing on other things you like.

I’ve heard this before. a nose is easier to not focus on and I try to but everybody looks at your eyes (I know eyes are the first thing I see on the guy) and if a guy isn’t looking at your eyes he’s looking at an area he shouldn’t be looking at
    I swear I would trade my body for good eyes

you know how they say the eyes are the window to your soul, so how can you focus on something else when my eyes make it look like I have an ugly soul (not saying I do, it’s just my good qualities do not shine through to my eyes)…it doesn’t help that I have an ahole father either, if I had my mom’s eyes I would probly love my eyes (although I hear blue eyes make it easier to get cataracts so I guess that’s a plus for me) but science had to be right and give me father’s.

• crazylady

I have a sorta bf but I question his attraction to me at times because how can he see good in me besides my body (I know I know personality is the most important and it is to me too but physical matters somewhat too in that kind of relationship)

• crazylady

someone told me I should get color contacts but for one thing I can’t even handle eyedrops so contacts scare me so bad.

great body

• l?veislouder

I’ve always wanted light eyes (green eyes specifically), but brown eyes really aren’t so bad. they’re the only color, in my opinion, that can be warm and comforting. blue, while pretty, can also be icy. also, some people look odd/creepy with a certain blue, as if it doesn’t match them properly. brown always works for people.
    you always just have to look on the brighter side. contacts are an option, but a dark eye color isn’t the worst thing you could be unhappy with.

and by the way, a nose is definitely not easy to ignore, especially if, like me, I feel it overtakes my face. it’s the first thing I see some days :(

i hate blue eyes theyre an opaque color.

• crazylady

oh don’t get me wrong brown eyes aren’t that bad but I don’t like the shade of mine (Nick has such pretty brown eyes and so does Joe but mine are like a black hole)

• xAskTaylorx

And how do I “instigate”? Tell me. I’m just being “honest” like “you are” being. I’m just like every other commenter on here. I guess that anon was right. “Loveislouder is a rude New Yorker.” -____-

• xAskTaylorx

Damn. Nice to people one second, than bam! I come in and you say “i’m betting on the blocked ip.” it’s on and off with access b*tch… Your only hating on me because I dislike your precious Demi. Your being a hypocrite.

• gorgeousselena

thats not the clothes you have to wear for doing pilates lol and when shes not showing her nasty saggy tits dare to go out without a bra in a white tshirt she wears shirts thats show her bra on purpose and not even in a fashion way shes in a pilates class, c´mon… this attention whore definitely has no idea how to wear a bra lol

• l?veislouder

————————–
    I’m not “hating” on you. yes, I dislike you, but not because you dislike Demi. it’s because you’re a instigating bitch who loves to fight, and you say rude things that are completely uncalled for, just like Claudia. that is why I dislike you. I’m not hating, honey, go check yourself.

look at her pulling her tshirt down so we can see her bra. Now you can’t tell me she’s not looking for the attention.

• BrokenArrow

I miss Mimi. Stupid gorgeousselena is so pathetic, stupid, and full of hate. I want Mimi back because she makes good points and makes sense. Mimi isn’t hateful like dumbass gorgeousselena.

mimi still comments here tho. Just like an anon.

• BrokenArrow

Yeah i dont like blue eyes that much, it can look a bit cold.

• BrokenArrow

My dad has hazel eyes, my mom’s are honey kinda green. Me and my sister got my moms eyes. But my brother got green eyes wth.

EVERYONE IN HOLLYWOOD IS AN ATTENTIONWHORE AND SOMETIMES EVERY IS ONE BECAUSE IT’S NORMAL TO WANT ATTENTION AND EVERYONE NEEDS ATTENTION OR YOU GET PSYCHO PROBLEMS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP GUYS AND CLAUDIA TOO BAD THAT YOUR STUPID IDOL IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST ATTENTION WHORES IN HOLLYWOOD AND SHE IS THE ONE IS SO UGLY BECAUSE SHE GOT A BABYFACE AND HER CHEEKS ARE SOOOOOO HUGE THAT SEEM LIKE THEY CAN EXPLODE ANY MINUTE AND HER WHOLE BALOON HEAD IS SOOOOOO BIG AND HER BODY IS SOOOOOOO SKINNY SHE LOOKS LIKE A BRATZDOLL AND YOU IDOL IS SO TALENTLESS SHE CAN’T SING AND SHE THINKS SHE IS SO BIG BUT THAT’S JUST IN AMERICA IN OTHER COUNTRIES NOBODY REALLY ABOUT HER AND NO ONE TAKES HER SERIOUS NOT EVEN AMERICA JUST HER LITTLE 10-14 OLD KID FANS LOL AND NO I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF MILEY I JUST LIKE HER MUSIC

• BrokenArrow

Why would she want something she already has?
    Why a freaking bra would be so important if it’s not so?

• BrokenArrow

Someone has to introduce her a sport bra.

All hail the mighty Claudia! =D XD

She’s not braless! ;O

• Showtime

fuck im so mad i bet she just does that PILATES class and maybe MAYBE diet and has a body like that.. so lucky miley. has to be the sex that have u in shape bitch. enjoy it while u can.

im glad shes wearing a bra at all haha

but seriously, i wish i was gorgeous like her ..

Or maybe she’s pulling her shirt down because it’s short and she doesn’t want her stomach to show? Either way this comment was dumb. Just thought I’d let you know.

Miley eyes are gorgeous and unique which is what I like. I think is the most sexiest feauture she has and in photoshoots and videos she needs to work the eyes!

you dont like blue eyes I personally love miley blue eyes.

i think miley has regular eyes. shes pretty but not because her eyes are blue it means they’re unique or sexy. her best feature is probably her legs they are perfect.

• lovemestealmeawayy

my eyes is like the only thing i like about myself..i’m happy with my green eyes but obviously wish they were blue..

what? green eyes are way better than blue. blue eyes tend to be opaque and like, watery. green eyes are gorgeous as well as hazel and honey-brown.

• Showtime

slimm mileyyy love yaaaaaaa first btw

• sexonfire11

red bra? srsly-___________________-“

• yeahitsernesto

Finally! My baby Milezzzzz!!!!! Yay i was gettin bored i nthe other post hihihi

1. I love MC 4eva!!!!!!!!.
    2. Isn’t this old? Or she is just wearing that same purse again (wich it’s beautifuuuulll!.
    3. The bra isn’t red for me ._________.
    4. OU pervssss watching Miley’s puppies!!!.
    5. She’s fit damn.

• tiki2106

she got some big hips there

I love her body , me is jelly :(

even though she dressed like that, she still soooo prretty!

• classicalmusicplayer

love the bag!

I love her body , me is jelly :(

Aww you don’t need to feel bad about yourself.

I hate how i wrote that tho lolz “Nobody’s perfect and you’re perfect” being worth the redundancy haha sorry but my intentions are good.

• crazylady

but most people look at eyes before they look at your nose, do you agree?

• l?veislouder

but most people look at eyes before they look at your nose, do you agree?
    —————-
    not if it overtakes the face lol.

• cbannarih

Not all blue eyes are pretty but mmiley blue eye color are gorgeous because they have a green and they are big and they are sexy, she has one those blue eyes that stand out and makes you want to look at her eyes because they are so beautiful.

I wish I had miley blue eyes and body she just gorgeous from head to toe and from outside and inside.

How come when selena shows her bra ou don’t make this comments? you bullied! on miley but not on demi or selena!

• Clauber

I have the same glasses! (: GO GIRL!

thats what you think. i dont like miley’s eyes. i dont like blue eyes in general but i do think alexis bledel has gorgeous blue eyes, not miley though.

Seriously????? All ppl can see and talk about is her red bra ??? Get for realz !!!!!! I love her and her body is smokein hot !!!!! I wish I had her body but I don’t ? shes my inspiration to work out

you dont like blue eyes I personally love miley blue eyes.