Taylor Swift Tim Tebow DATING?

someone she is dating a lot of guys and when a relationship ends she slames the guy

Taylor Swift Tim Tebow DATING?
    That sounds like just one guy.
    ___________

She has been dating a lot of guys and she hab been in a lot of relationships.
    More than every other Disney kid

Taylor is a serial dater. Point. Blank. Period.

taylor lost her v card to martin fromt the band boys like girls when she was 17 then she dumped him. fact.

and how do you know that anonymous?

lol is this chick ever single or…?

because my friend lives in the same block as taylor and knows her

*in nashville

because my friend lives in the same block as taylor and knows her

hahaha and i’m supposed to believe you ?

that doesn’t mean to lost her virginity to him

hahaha and i’m supposed to believe you ?

idrc if you believe it or not it doesnt bother me lol

it’s not like i said that i know taylor my friend lives in the same block in nashville. whatever idc if it’s true or not that’s what my friend told me! i was really intrigued to know if taylor was a virgin or not.

• nadia z

the media needs to give it a rest. She is dating Zac efron one week and Tim Tebow the next. Let her live her life

___________

After dating John Mayer, Jake ….
    We all know that she is not vergin anymore.

We all know that she is not vergin anymore.
    When you see a specific penis enter a specific vagina, then you know the person or persons isn’t a virgin anymore. Otherwise, you’re just thinking apples might as well equal oranges since they are both fruit.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 10:19 am
    BrokenArrow said:

Slut!

because she’s ‘dating’ someone? lol

________

__________

The definition of slut is someone who sleepw with multiple guys. Dating a lot doesn’t count. Learn the definitions of words before you use them.

Kevin, Demi, and Miley are non virgins

Nick, Joe, and Sel are virgins

Taylor is unknown.

doubtful. Tebow is chivalrous. He would walk her out.

how do you know it???

doubt they are vigins! Nick date a 27 year old def no virgin anymore! Joe ya right he stopped wearing his ring a long time ago! He date the twilight chick and she is know to be crazy! so you know they did it! Sel possible but i doubt I have seen pics of her all over beiber!

• xAskTaylorx

This is unreal right? Haha.

• xAskTaylorx

Good publicity for the both of them I guess.. Maybe he was walking her out to be nice?

• BrokenArrow

Slut!

because she’s ‘dating’ someone? lol

Feb 29, 2012 @ 10:19 am
    BrokenArrow said:

Slut!

because she’s ‘dating’ someone? lol

________

xAskTaylorx said:

—————————-

Surrrrreeee! That is what they all say.

you’re kidding…

SWEBOW i’m pissing

a business meeting between a singer & a football player? she is joking,right?

And many times it is true…

• BrokenArrow

Taylor Swift Tim Tebow DATING?

That sounds like just one guy.

I cannot stand her and her fake personality.
    I am so sweet wa wa wa…
    And she is jumping from one man to an other

Taylor is disgusting and he is a sweetheart.Not a good go.

i am not liar

• abby12345

Sorry but I don’t for a SEC believe Taylor dated guys like Jake & John and didn’t have sex with the. I don’t buy it. Besides Tebow did an interview lastnight and said romance rumors between him and ANYONE are 100% NOT true. They are both repped by the same agency and where at dinner with they’re agents. Most likely was just work related.

• OceanUpAddict

Hmmmm…. Whow knows….. only time will tell! Hopefully they keep an eye on these two!! :)

In my** opinion they would make an amazinggg couple!!! Hopefully they are dsating or do end up dating if meant to be! :) <3 lol

• lovemestealmeawayy

they are just friends…taylor isn’t a Christian..well i don’t know that but she never talks about her faith…so tebow wouldn’t date a non believer

• lovemestealmeawayy

just go ahead and steal another celeb crush i have taylor..this is like the 5th i lost count..

• jonashead705

YAY SHE’S IN AUSTRALIA RIGHT NOW!!! :))

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Oh God no! If this is any bit true, even just them going to dinner together, I will lose so much respect for her. He’s such an idiot.

• foreverdevv

If this is true, I will be ecstatic! Tim Tebow is a wonderful Christian and Taylor is perfect for him. He’s coming to my church to speak in a couple weeks and I have tickets. Here in Florida, he’s a pretty big deal :]

• back2december

LOL @ the person saying Joe, Nick & Selena are virgins. Nick dated a 27 year old for almost a year. Selena practically fucks Justin in public, and Joe is, well, Joe.

But believe what you want, right?

• Mous

Kevin, Demi, and Miley are non virgins

Nick, Joe, and Sel are virgins

Taylor is unknown.
    =======
    Assumptions are not facts.

right

• Mous

=======
    Tickets to see Tim Tebow in a church? huh….

Feb 29, 2012 @ 12:53 pm
    back2december said:

But believe what you want, right?
    —————-

Joe is too awkward to not be a virgin, Selena and Justin having sex would be like to 3 years olds having sex nonetheless plausible and Nick is purer than the water I’m drinking.

Assumptions are not facts.

Kevin is married, Miley has been with Liam for more than two years, Demi you know the drill, Taylor who knows. I explained Joe, Sel and Nick further up.

if she’s not a virgin thats her right

• back2december

Joe and Nick are no way virgins. Look at them. There is no way they aren’t having sex. Its almost obvious without the fact that they don’t wear their purity rings anymore. And Selena? Ok whatever. I disagree but whatever

• Mous

Feb 29, 2012 @ 01:07 pm
    Assumptions are not facts.

====
    Other then Kevin, we don’t know for sure, who’s having sex or who’s not having sex. So for now, we’re assuming. Oh and, it doesn’t mean Miley and Liam are having sex(vaginal sex,I’m assuming) just because they have been dating for 2-3 years.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 12:37 pm

Kevin, Demi, and Miley are non virgins

Nick, Joe, and Sel are virgins

Taylor is unknown.

_____________________

This just made my day!
    I never laught so hard.

• l?veislouder

She has been dating a lot of guys and she hab been in a lot of relationships.
    More than every other Disney kid
    —————-
    Taylor is not a Disney kid though… and dating a lot and having relationships isn’t a bad thing. I don’t know why everyone likes to say that. she’s trying to find the person she’s going to spend the rest of her life with, who she is connected to, and you do that by dating. and when it doesn’t work out with one, you move on to the next and hope for the best. I don’t see how that’s so wrong.

anyway, I would love this relationship. she needs a good, strong man, and Tim Tebow fits that description :) I was intrigued when he was linked to Katy Perry, but Taylor is a good girl too :)

back2december said:
    =====
    An object shouldn’t represent your sexual/no sexual behavior, just saying. Yeah, look at Nick and Joe, they are tottaly virgins(no sarcasm here)

Uh oh here comes loveislouder

Joe shaves his penis. Thats usually an indication of certain things..

• l?veislouder

Feb 29, 2012 @ 01:24 pm
    Uh oh here comes loveislouder
    yeah, and I brought you a present :)

• Mous

Joe shaves his penis. Thats usually an indication of certain things..
    ====
    Pubic hair? Not necessarily the penis, but the genitals.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 01:10 pm
    if she’s not a virgin thats her right
    ====
    More like a loss in her case…

SWEBOW i’m pissing
    ====
    TIMLOR OR LORBOW

who care if she is or isn’t a virgin? it’s not our busniess

• Mous

Feb 29, 2012 @ 01:43 pm
    who care if she is or isn’t a virgin? it’s not our busniess
    ======
    In some peoples minds it is.

i think that it’s no one’s business if she is a virgin or not. i kinda find it creppy.

• Mous

Feb 29, 2012 @ 01:54 pm
    =========
    Yes, it’s no one’s business, but aren’t you curious to know sometimes? just a little bit? there is no way that them, Taylor, not being a virgins hasn’t crossed your mind.

Oh god people are running out of good stories… This is most likely crap.

I’ve eye fucked Joe too many times for him to still be considered a virgin. So there you go.

who cares if joe is a virgin or not? i find it kinda creppy that people want to know

• AcidPinkLemonade

They’d make a cute couple.

====
    That is horribly,you raped Joe with your eyes, your sinful, sinful eyes.

• Mous

=====
    Never, ever has Joe sex life crossed your mind, ever? be honest.

• l?veislouder

———————-
    lololololol. love this!

anyway, Joe is not a virgin. I know this for a fact. Demi, I don’t think she is either, but she could surprise us. Taylor… I feel like she isn’t, but I like that she doesn’t make it obvious. I don’t believe Miley is either, but again, she could surprise us.
    as for Selena, lol. the only person who is more of a virgin than Selena is Mother Theresa.

it never crossed my mind. honestly.

• Mous

it never crossed my mind. honestly.
    ====
    Maybe not with Joe, but probably with someone else, for sure, even if it was just 2 seconds.But okay.

lololololol. love this!

Who did Joe have sex with? Camilla? Amelia? Chelsea?The Veronicas?

it hasn’t really croosed my mind to wonder if thy are virgins or not.

• Mous

it hasn’t really croosed my mind to wonder if thy are virgins or not.
    =====
    Alright then. I believe you.

ok this made me laugh like no other lmao. hahahaha..same here! :p

Miley is not a virgin, Liam and her have done more than cuddling an make out sessions. Demi and the guys she’s dated are too sleazy for her to not have done anything and she dated Wilmer. Nick confuses me, he’s dated so many girls an even a 27 year old for almost a year, but he looks so awkwardish. Joe eh ik honestly, sometimes I think he isn’t, other times I think he is, I’ve hear so many stories about him. Kevin is married, end of. Taylor date John Mayer, who dates John Mayer and is a virgin? Um nobody!

it hasn’t really croosed my mind to wonder if thy are virgins or not.

Liar………………………………..

• Mous

Feb 29, 2012 @ 02:32 pm

=====

Maybe he made an acception…I don’t know, but you really think John can’t have a relationship with out having sex?

John Mayer is very open, honest, about what he’s all about. He’s very open in the fact that he’s a douchebag to women, he also likes having sex with women and loves dumping them so he can have material for his album. That’s why I can’t hate on John, cause the girls know what they are getting themselves into with him, he doesn’t lie. I think Jennifer Aniston was his only serious relationship.

• Mous

=====
    That’s nice, but you didn’t answer my question. Yes or no, no explanations.

• l?veislouder

Who did Joe have sex with? Camilla? Amelia? Chelsea?The Veronicas?
    let’s look at it this way: you’re taking a test, and those four options are your multiple choice answers.

Who did Joe Jonas lose his virginity to?
    -Camilla
    -Amelia
    -Chelsea
    -one of the Veronicas

one of those is, indeed, the correct answer.

That’s nice, but you didn’t answer my question. Yes or no, no explanations.

Feb 29, 2012 @ 02:55 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Who did Joe have sex with? Camilla? Amelia? Chelsea?The Veronicas?

Who did Joe Jonas lose his virginity to?
    -Camilla
    -Amelia
    -Chelsea
    -one of the Veronicas

one of those is, indeed, the correct answer.

You should ask about Nick to your friend.

• l?veislouder

You should ask about Nick to your friend.
    ——————-
    honestly, I have no desire to know about Nick’s virginity or possible lack of. I don’t want to see him in that light. personally, I think he’s a virgin, and I’d like to be able to still think that, and obviously if I’m told otherwise, I won’t be able to.

• yeahitsernesto

Like every celebrity even if they talk to someone they are “dating”. I have lots of guy friends who are just friends only and fun to hang out with. Hope Taylor does find someone nice though and not some of the losers she has been linked to rightly or wrongly.

• @heychalice

????

Wut da fuq? Taylor swift and Tebow???? o_o

Wut da fuq? Taylor swift and Tebow???? o_o

Wut da fuq? Taylor swift and Tebow???? o_o

Wut da fuq? Taylor swift and Tebow???? o_o

Slut!

Slut!

Seriously Oceanup?!?! I wouldn’t mind if they were dating but this seems random to me!