Spring Breakers Cast Returns To Hotel

FFN_DefaultLightbox_8827745

Actresses Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson try to hide behind their handbags as they return to their hotel with Starbucks drinks in hand on March 1, 2012 in Florida. Photos: FameFlynet.

• SellyismygirlCrush

@cheseagal. Anyone who comes on a site just to talk shit and critisize someones body is pathetic to me both miley and selena are beautiful talented girls, the constant comparisons have gone past ridiculous. I dont see how someone looks and dresses affects your life. If it does i honestly feel sorry for you!

Go for a job interview, then get back to me. Miley and Selena are alright, but on the other hand, you, well, let’s just say, you shouldn’t come out until after sundown.

• prettyfreaks

Yes, I am sorry! Just remembered that Miley copy writied shorts. So anyone who wears shorts automatically copies her.. right.

selena still copying miley! miley wored this style first so she a copycat but she is wearing it digustinly!

not even my undies show that much meat.

• CheSeagull

They all look like little carbon copies of one another. TRASH.

• lovemestealmeawayy

wow those are some super short shorts…selena

• abby12345

WTF none of them look like they are “hiding behind their handbags.” WTF oceanup?

some girl look attractive in short short selena is not one of them!

I bet gs is going to defend her idol no matter what she wears. Shes a hypocrite. Selena is becoming more and more like Miley. Selena is starting to become risqué. Just wait.

“try to hide behind their handbags ”
    lol, good one OU. You should write a book and use all that imagination.

• Miley_Jonas

If Miley were in those shorts, she’d be the “biggest, trashiest slut ever.” And nobody can deny that, because we’ve seen it before, and that’s the truth. Like someone else said, my underwear don’t even show near that much… Besides, if you’re going to do that, have a half decent butt… Or in Selena’s case… what butt?

I think it’s hilarious how Selena will change her appearance depending on who she’s with. When she’s with Bieber, she wears trashy outfits from kmart accompanied by a streek of purple in her hair. Now she’s with Vanessa and Ashley and her ass is literally falling out of her shorts. Gross and pathetic.

• DietCoke :)

What people are saying about Miley is 100% accurate. Had this been Miley, the pic with Selena’s butt cheeks coming out would have been the headline. Instead it’s, as another user said, “hidden within the mix”. So ridiculous.

Who’s the hot guy in your icon girl? Do you have tha tfull size :)

eww selena has an ugly flat flabby pacake butt! she needs to work out

• SellyismygirlCrush

I honestly feel sorry for all you pathetic little trolls!

Miley_Jonas said:

Vanity Fair. I know she was younger…but COME ON was NOT sexy, provocative or slutty AT ALL. If i don’t like her, I wouldn’t be saying it is that, because it’s not.

• javi g

wow so many obsess people if miley do this or selena do that wow were are the mature people in this site. hello intelligent life were are you. women have use that style of shorts for a long time miley cyrus doesn’t have the patent for them any one can wear them. good god were the intelligent life in this website god.

• CheSeagull

SellyismygirlCrush said:

I honestly feel sorry for all you pathetic little trolls!

Why do you automatically think trolls? Maybe they’re just being honest.

If your butt is flat with some flab, you’re pretty good to go. You’re still healthy.

—————————
    her excuse will be that Miley was 16 when she started becoming “sexier” and Selena waited until she was legal. well, both Miley and Selena are legal now and she’s still attacking Miley daily for her choices. not only that, legal or not, I don’t think it’s appropriate for anyone to show their bare ass in public. famous or not, I don’t want to see that… unless it’s Taylor Lautner and we’re about to get it on in a hotel room, you know ;) lol

———————–
    no one is saying Miley can wear them and Selena can’t. it’s a simple matter of a double standard being pointed out, where Miley is attacked for short shorts (that don’t even show any ass), and Selena isn’t even bothered about it (meanwhile, her ass is literally hanging out the bottom of the shorts). in my opinion (and I’m sure people will agree), no one should be wearing shorts that reveal that much, Miley or Selena. that is our point, not that Miley can wear certain things and Selena can’t (even though there are certain things Miley’s body can pull off that Selena can’t, and vice versa, but I digress).

Dang it gurrrl talking about sex again loveislouder! You betta be at church tomorrow gurrrl lolo!

——————–
    forgive me, Father, for I have sinned… BUT TAYLOR LAUTNER IS SO DAMN HOT, I JUST COULDN’T HELP MAHSELF! ;D lol

selena wearing push up bra with stuffing hahahaha because she basically flat in the front and back!

Mitchell is jelly.

———————–
    THIS! THIS! THIS!

—————————
    omg! so true!

• mimi

OMGOSH!! WHAT IS THIS THAT I SEE! SELENA SHOWING HER ASS WITH SHORT SHORT HAHAHAHAH I WANT TO SEE SELENA FANS EXCUSE FOR THIS!!

didn’t i said it before, selena was never follow before so nobody really knew how she was until now that she been follow constantly! lololooolo!!

showing her bra and her flat ass! well, well gs going to have to eat her spit! about the slut comments miley didn’t even wear her short with her ass on the air like this and they call her a slut, wonder what selena fans will call her for this which is worse!!

Mimi:
    _____________
    You idiot it’s for the movie assholes!

• prettyfreaks

Sitting here wondering why the hell oceanUP accepted you.

l?veislouder said:

——————–

Um-um girl your hormones aree crrrrrazzy! Your penitence it’s sing the best of both worlds 10 times while you wear that skimpy – yet hot – lil’ Selena Gomez’s shorts!

• mimi

—————————
    completely agreed with you! :-)

selena needs to worry about her ugly flat granny ass , how can she think that looks good

Mitchell is jelly.

Bahahaha i find him hotter than Taylor Lautner tho :O

• mimi

selena and short short showing her ass not a good combination, sorry but she does not look good from behind!

Mitchell is jelly.
    bahaha, oh definitely ;)

Bahahaha i find him hotter than Taylor Lautner tho :O
    ———————
    :O ASK FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR SINS! lmao.
    nahh, I used to think he was hot. somewhere underneath his tattoos and the drug-damage, I still do. I just find myself more attracted to Taylor.

l?veislouder said:

Bahahaha i find him hotter than Taylor Lautner tho :O
    ———————
    :O ASK FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR SINS! lmao.

I heard he has troubles but i’ve never heard about his drug dmage what happened? :O

BrokenArrow said:

That’s already happening tho.
    She hated on Miley for showing her bra. Selena showed her bra a couple of times.
    She hated on Miley for going braless, selena went braless.
    She hated on Miley for making out the beach then the Jelena pictures showed up.
    She made fun of The last song being a flop and then Selena’s movies flopped.
    She hated on Miley for wearing leotards, now selena wears leotards.
    She called Miley a slut for wearing shorts
    etc..
    Karma is doing its thing
    Karma won’t kick in for Selena since whatever Selena’s doing are a lot more tamed and conservative in comparison to what Miley has done. Selena hasn’t gone down to Miley’s path as yet and will never be. If you’ll compare their pictures side by side each other, there’s still a big difference between them. Lol!

I don’t think you understand how karma works! It strikes back to the person’s life whoever is doing the bad deeds—right here you’re definitely referring to Claudia. Whatever Claudia’s doing is not going to impact much on Selena because it’s Claudia’s life which is affected. Claudia’s slur may impact Selena’s luck in a small way, but Claudia is only one in a million among those who slurs at Miley—there are tons more of Miley’s fans who technically slash on Selena. Maybe that’s God’s way of saying, I’ll give Selena more blessings! That’s seem more like it! Lol!

• BrokenArrow

That’s already happening tho.
    She hated on Miley for going braless, selena went braless.
    She hated on Miley for making out the beach then the Jelena pictures showed up.
    She made fun of The last song being a flop and then Selena’s movies flopped.
    She hated on Miley for wearing leotards, now selena wears leotards.
    She called Miley a slut for wearing shorts
    etc..
    Karma is doing its thing

omg i totally agree miley wears sumthing and next thing u know hell broke loose … but at least miley isnt a faker she is who she is and i love that about her..but selena tries to act and pretend like she dont do shit.. true is deep down inside shes a slut whore…wanting attention
    I don’t think there’s anything wrong with trying to tone down your behavior by disciplining yourself more than the others. It’s what we call having self-discipline and great morale characters. Wanting attention is not even the right term for this because Selena is technically trying not to be the centre of attractions. I find Miley more of an attention whore or slut whatever you call it as based on your terms because Miley is wild and crazy! Lol! Miley always create scandals to put herself into the front page.

Selena is very level headed. It doesn’t make her characters fake. Honestly, comparing the two of them, Selena has more compassion, patience and other great personalities than Miley.

• justthat

i have to admit that Miley has not showed her ass but she has showed everything else!!! Selena’s ass is not sexy, but it doesn’t matter to me, i haven’t defended her from that thing.

• mimi

How is miley trashy miley didn’t even show her ass like selena is showing and selena ass looks nasty sorry but she don’t have a nice ass! At least miley wored short and they look nice on her and she didn’t even show her ass in the air!

————————
    I know he really loved his Mary Jane (weed) for a long time. he may be done with that (but I doubt it), and he loved/loves smoking cigarettes as well. also, he’s had alcohol issues (that DUI he was arrested for was just the tip of the iceberg). he’s really Disney’s bad boy.

l?veislouder said:
    “omg she so trashy! she dare to do anything for media scandal! she knows she’s so over and irrelevant, so she dare to show her butt for media attention!! no wonder people call her a joke and no one take her seriously! she a trashy attention slut!!”
    accurate performance is accurate.
    *bows*
    That picture is so photoshop. How could her butt cheeks be darker than her actual skin colour? Whoever posted this has all the intentions of making Selena look slutty. I have worn that kind of short shorts before. The kind of length she’s wearing will not create that kind of butt cheeks based on this picture, honestly! Lol! Did you guys not say that she doesn’t even have a butt? I do agree she doesn’t have a butt that’s why short shorts won’t really affect her that much! You guys are really confusing! So pathetic for haters! Lol!

• l?veislouder

accurate performance is accurate.
    *bows*

SO TRU THEY TALK SHIT ABOUT MILEY WHEN SH ETALKS ABOUT LOVE BUT WHEN SELENA IS TRASHY THEY SAY ,” SHE IS SUCH A NICE ROLE- MODEL” WTF

Bitches talking in a dead post um-um.(most of) people here “bashed” Selena only cuz they’re mad of the double standat shit. Not because they hate her. And for the stan right there
    1. Yes she smoked from a bong. It’s very posible than your parents smoke too (even when it’s not the legal salvia – i’m talking bout cigarettes)
    2. The upskirt picture is fake. In the rest of the set you see she wore panties. And it’s as low and disusting that you bring that here girl.
    I don’t hate Selly at all but it’s pissing me off – and i won’t even talk about what you say about who has more personality or who is more succesful. I hate the comparisions. And honestly, Selena can be a saint for y’all but that don’t give you the right to compare her to the multiplatinum singer Miley R.Cyrus.

Emmm…it is real. But isn’t bad neither. It’s nothing out of this world. People need to chill out about Miley, Selena and Demi dressing like 70 percent of teenage girls dressed. Isn’t big deal. Here, people were raising eyebrows only cuz people are hypocrite judging some stars and ignoring this from others like Seleena, but the truth it’s that it’s that way cuz she isn’t that popular or relevant, not because they aren’t aware of this.

• mimi

selena has showing just as much or did you forget the pictures were she flashing the papz and showin her vajaja at least miley had a wardrove malfunctioning selena knew the papz was there and she flash them!

mimi said:
    Miley wardrobe malfunctions! lol! You make me laugh really hard! How’s that wardrobe malfunctions when you’re wearing something thinner than a liner pad to cover your vgg!

I’m sorry to disappoint you! Did you not see that the news was from gossipcop? How could that be a fake? The reason that there’s no hair is because Miley just had her brazilian cut/ waxing done.

Oh my bad. That CONCERT thing it’s real. I thought you were talking about the Perez one. That’s fake as shit. Anyway you never get to see her vajayjay.

gossipcop also has a related story about Selena’s naked pics. And i know it’s fake too. That means it’s not so trustable site anyway. Are just stupid things anyway..isn’t like Selena or Miley are walking around naked. Selly wore something that doesn’t fit her as well as Miley. That’s it. Why so much drama?

adrianne bailon. That’s a real racy wardrobe malfuction.

DOES SHE NOT REALLY FEEL THOSE SHORTS UP HER ASS….. THEN AGAIN SHE PROB LIKES IT LOL

YOU DIRTY PERV! THE SECOND IT’S A PORN SITE! UGGGHHHH!

mimi said:

Gossip Cop was not biased on the naked news. It had separate articles claiming Miley’s and Selena’s naked pictures fake. I guess you never read the whole articles! Lol! They didn’t say anything about this pic being a fake, but they did try to tame it down by referring it as an upskirt incident pic which doesn’t make sense since Miley’s not wearing any skirts on top of it! Gossip Cop has the most reliable news so far because of its credibility, they would investigate further before they’ll actually publish any news. They will indicate it in the article if the response is still being sought and get back to the issue when the response comes in. Lol!

• Monicaaa

Really Selena? Her butt is literally falling out of her shorts. It’s so gross when girls do that in public. It’s not that hard to find shorts that cover your butt cheeks. Ugh she used to be my favorite celebrity but now she keeps dressing like this. And she’s not ‘growing up’. Growing up is not wearing shorts are wayyyy too small. She used to be so classy and gorgeous.

• BrokenArrow

Blamming Selena is just as stupid as blaming the papz for taking pictures of Miley’s nipples.

• BrokenArrow

exactly, that’s what i always says to her but it seems mimi doesnt want to understand.

Don’t worry Selena, we can’t see your ass cheeks or anything.

Also, I live in Florida and I have never once in my 18 years of life worn shorts that show my ass sooooooo the heat is irrelevant. Just because it’s hot doesn’t mean it’s normal to walk around with your ass out..

• justthat

yeah, im her fan but i’ve never seen such a thing like that, how ridiculous huh?!!!!

• Haa

Thats jacked, selenas ass is like hangin she needs to get that shit fixed. Thats actually quite shameful if u were to think about it :/

l?veislouder said:

————————

Wow that’s sad :( i picture him as the cute lil’ Oliver still :/ he doesn’t seem a good influence to hang out tho
    P.S you should keep Taylot then haha ;)

Loveislouder umh-umh girl your hormones aree crrrrrazzy! Your penitence it’s sing the best of both worlds 10 times while you wear that skimpy – yet ass revealing – lil’ Selena Gomez’s shorts!

HHHHaaaaaa i’ve never hear of “Mary Jane” bahaha that’s so odd to me…everybody calls it like that there?

I bet gs isn’t going to comment on this post.

• l?veislouder

P.S you should keep Taylor then haha ;)
    —————
    I see him as Oliver too :( it’s sad, but that’s just what happened. I’d pick Taylor for sure lol

———————-
    oh man, I better get my hormones under control then =X lol

——————–
    haha well it comes from the word “marijuana”; I mean, you can see how Mary Jane comes from that lol. it’s not a common name used for it (New Yorkers usually just call it weed or pot), but when a friend of mine wants to joke, he’ll be like, “I have a date with Mary Jane tonight” or “I haven’t spent quality time with Mary Jane in a while.” it’s the easiest name to use in front of parents or people you don’t want to know what’s going on.

• l?veislouder

I bet gs isn’t going to comment on this post.
    =================
    probably not lol

• kristin6410

I cnt believe she would go in public wearing those shorts! At least make the shorts long enough to cover urself. And save those shorts when ur alone with justin ;)

I’m dying…LOLOLOLO

Americans are so fucking hung up on minor amounts of bare skin showing and it is a fucking joke. Go anywhere else in the world other than the middle east and you will have to walk around with your eyes closed. mimi and GS or Claudia are fucking plants only here to anger people into responding to them. By agreeing or arguing with either you are putting yourselves at the same level of stupidity that they spew every day.

l?veislouder said:

I bet gs isn’t going to comment on this post.
    =================
    probably not lol

She never comment when the post it’s not of her side (but maybe she’ll do it after see ppl says she’s not?) always when isn’t material she can use to say Selena is slaying and it’s flawless, perfect and that Miley sucks and it’s ugly, irrelevant, she won’t comment.

l?veislouder

My god you are literally in here hours on end every day, I feel sorry for you. You say you are intelligent but your actions prove the contrary. Sad really. I guess on OU you are of somewhat of a superior intellect so it makes you feel good right? Honestly though being a little smarter than mimi is not much of an accomplishment.

• kristin6410

@anon ahhh ppl dress alot worse that this :o im never leaving new jersey lol

—————————–
    it’s called an iPhone, honey. it’s easy to be on OU all day when you can carry it with you. I may be here for “hours”, but that doesn’t mean I don’t do anything productive the hours that I’m not here. obviously I do something right, or I wouldn’t have the funds to pay for iPhone or wifi available to sit “in here hours on end every day.”

and clearly you must be on here everyday to check up on me, unless this is your first day being on OU and you went back to past articles to see if I commented, in which case, that’s just weird. take your pick. either way, you’re just as “sorry” as me. except I have triple numbers in the bank at age 19, just saying.

kristin6410 said:

@anon ahhh ppl dress alot worse that this :o im never leaving new jersey lol

If it bothers you then I guess that’s a good idea. In Europe, Australia and Canada even many women, because that is what all three of these are would consider this attire conservative. I mean in Pntario Canada a young woman is aloud to go anywhere topless, because why should it be different for a guy than a woman?

Mar 1, 2012 @ 09:49 pm
    l?veislouder said:

sit “in here hours on end every day.”

Wow you even sound proud of that accomplishment.
    No dear actually I will admit I do check in for a few minutes once in a while but when I do you are here. Sad sad sad.

—————–
    mhm, okay. sure.

• Diamondback

l?veislouder said:

accurate performance is accurate.
    *bows*

——————————

Brilliant! Simply brilliant! Encore!!

• l?veislouder

Brilliant! Simply brilliant! Encore!!

xD lol

does anyone know what hotel this is??

It would have been cool if they casted Raven or Alyson Michalka instead of Ashley. It would have been like a retro disney girl reunion with robbery and James Franco.

————————
    Raven is doing rehearsals for Broadway, and I believe Aly is still trying for a music career. Ashley’s good for the tone this movie is calling for though, so I’m not upset about that choice at all.

• yeahitsernesto

I’ve always been a Selena’s fan! I support her and everything but I don’t know what’s happening with her these days! She was always smiling and happy and now she is always trying to hide behind her bags or walks with her head down! I don’t want to think that she’s losing her humility! She’s always like angry, mad, upset…I don’t know ;/

lol why the hell does she wear such short shorts, her ass is her worst body part, flat and saggy, and such short shorts dont look good on anyone anyway cuz ur butt is hanging out ew.
    the other girls are wearing longer shorts btw vanessa’s are on her thighs not practically on her vagina like selena’s.

Disliking her more and more. Spring breakers gonna be another fail for her.

• prettyfreaks

That is true. But she claims that she doesn’t like the paparazzi so she bends down her head and listens to music(:

• EarthChild

More skin is shown in bikinis. I like their outfits. I’m sure it’s hot in Florida, it’s been like 80 and I live in South Carolina and Florida is further down South so…they are dressed for the weather. I like high waisted shorts.

• Cali

I live in Florida it’s not that hot. Especially not to be wearing booty shorts.

l?veislouder said:
    accurate performance is accurate.
    *bows*
    Here are some side view pictures of Selena in the same short shorts:

This is another clearer side view pics of Selena with the same shorts. Something seems really odd with the picture you showed above with Selena’s butt cheeks showing:

• justthat

well, hear that again, Selena is a truly good role model:))) Miley became trashy when she’s considered too young for that kind of thing.

breaking news!

They look like the chicks from the Party In The USA video lolz Selena never wore shorts too much tho

I have a feeling if this were Miley, they would’ve chosen the picture where Selena’s butt cheeks are hanging out of her shorts. But it’s not… so it’s nicely hidden in the mix. OU is still a perve for even posting it tbh though.

Umm… is Selena serious? Her butt cheeks are literally hanging out of her shorts. They all have really short shorts on but her shorts are just ridiculous.

• Cali

Lol!! xD

am sorry but selena ass looks digusting because is not perky or up but saggy!!!

• exoticmist

I’m loving all these new candids!

accurate performance is accurate.
    *bows*

I think Selena will become everything Claudia critisize (ans she’ll make pathetic excuses anyway cuz she can’t accept that it’s nothing out of this world about wear sexy clothe and etc.) I also think she will shed her Disney image with Spring Breakers. (and that’s ok tho)

• prettyfreaks

Why do people love to compare Miley and Selena? They’re completely different people, leave them alone!
    This is why people hate on Miley Cyrus fans, I’m a Smiler too much stfu!
    “If Miley did that, people would call her a SLUT!”
    no1curr.
    You guys are criticizing her butt cheeks, nobody is freaking perfect!
    You wouldn’t like this if someone was doing this to YOUR idol.
    Those are a little short, but so what!
    Why judge?

l?veislouder said:

accurate performance is accurate.
    *bows*
    i love you <3, haha. You just made me not waste my time in writing exactly the same. Gotta love double-standard people.

hahahah selena showing her ass when miley wored short short she didn’t even show as much and selena fans call her a slut hahahah how about now selena fans I guess selena finally is a queen the queen of sluts!

You wouldn’t like this if someone was doing this to YOUR idol.

people do that to my idol all the time and will even if i don’t criticize selena so why can’t i do it, too? i dont even hate her i’m just making a comment that isnt positive, i have called her pretty many times as well so.

The movie is all about girls on Spring Break, so they’ll wear bikinis the whole time. Is THAT inappropriate? Hardly.

ashley benson is so pretty. and she really looks a lot better in shorts than flat-saggy assed selena with chicken legs.

• BrokenArrow

Ashley is so pretty. And i love Nessa style!.
    I would be so uncomfortable if my ass was hanging out like Selena’s.
    I dont like how wearing denim shorts with a denim vest look together.
    Thumb down to Selenita’s outfit.