Demi Stay Strong Must See Moments

• bianca

Can I ask you a favor?
    Could you please go to this page:
    http://blog.electrobeachpv.com/join-avicii-this-spring-break-at-electro-beach/ and then click like to the comment that has the username: xal181, the first one!
    It will mean the world to me, thank you so much ?

• xAskTaylorx

Come on guys! Stay strong! ~ For the 1,000th time.

This is all a publicity stunt. I’ve known it from the very beginning but now this just proves it.

• Mous

=================
    Why would Demi need to pull a publicity stunt for?

She is a liar! She should open up and talk about her drug use. That is the only problem she ever really had. And there are alot of ways she could help young girls without having to do it infront of the cameras. But thats the only way Demi gets any attention. Good for her managers for making this story up! I mean lets face it her CD flopped. And nobody is interested in giving her acting jobs or modeling jobs! She really is a nobody with this “Stay Strong” story!

• Me-Me

i don’t understand why some of you guys are doing this… why are u trying to bring her down? if you don’t like her or if you think she’s kinda fake, then just leave her and her fans alone please.
    I am a fan, and i’m not saying this just because i’m a fan, but i truly think Demi went through a lot. And she’s out now, she’s healthy and she seems to be happier than ever. She’s a role model for those who feel uncomfortable with themselves. Even if you don’t belive her or think she’s just making publicity, then keep it to yourself, because you’re not hurting only Demi, but everyone that believes in this lady. You can tell you don’t like her, or you don’t like her music, but you can’t tell she’s a liar or an hypocritical or insincere. Her story really helps those who need it.
    Sorry about this monologue, but i felt like i need to say that :)

• Mous

=====
    Demi doesn’t have to disclose that information with the whole world. She’s talked about her problems that she’s comfortable sharing with the world, and now she’s doing her best to speared awareness. Drugs aren’t the “only problem she ever really had”, she has said that she has experimented, not her exact words, with drugs, drugs that aren’t illegal, but I think her drug use wasn’t that serious.

• xAskTaylorx

Good point, I like how dedicated you are about demi. @me- me, but for now, just let them be, for now. =]

i’m going to watch that

poor lunatics, Oops! i’m sorry Lovatics ;)

Those of you who are complaining and saying that she’s doing this for publicity are clearly NOT the ones the message is for. If you’re able to make petty comments then its so clear you dont understand the daily struggle that people with mental illness go through. THOSE are the people she’s trying to reach. Personally I think its awful the way so many of you downplay the seriousness of this issue. It really deserves more awareness, and thats exactly what Demi is giving it.

Bla bla bla

i don’t care for lunatic coment

• BrokenArrow

Well, she’s helping some people with her story.

I honestly don’t think she ever had any problems to begin with except an inability to stay relevant so people would continue supporting her financially. She and her team probably got together and they figured putting together some fake eating disorder/drug/violent hitting of dancer thing would pivot her up since she wasn’t doing it otherwise and it would get her out of Disney so long as no one found out. Plenty of celebs make up shit all the time. It has all seemed so fake to me since the dancer. Which one of my friends with a sister in the beauty industry said was makeup. The beauty about celebs doing stunts like this? We are thousands of miles away and they can perfect this behind closed doors and no one will ever know.

This is so fake. Demi Lovatos motives are as transparent as Wonder Womans glass airplane. Get over yourself already Demi!

she isnt a liar and fake. stfu. she already said its a daily battle and shes not 100% ok all the time, and we know that. shes being honest with her fans. maybe she had/will have a breakdown some day…. but we’ll be here to support her always

The only person Demi Lovato is tryng to help is herself. She is a self serving ungrateful biotch. I’m so glad people stopped buying her made up story long ago!

Bla bla bla

i don’t care for lunatic coment

I’m not a “lunatic” just someone who has suffered through similar issues. You’re probably the reason people keep these issues to themselves. Think before you speak, and don’t belittle the pain and issues of others.

bla bla bla i hate demi lovato, shes fake, i hate
    just her, and anyone else!

nothing that you talk to me, go and make me think about it!

i hate her cause she is fake, and point!

;)

you are fucking blind with her! wake up sweet

Mar 2, 2012 @ 03:55 pm

me too! but still have the lunatics!
    they are blind! i really wish they wake up, and see how she is using them and people who need help!

bla bla bla i hate demi lovato, shes fake, i hate
    just her, and anyone else!

nothing that you talk to me, go and make me think about it!

i hate her cause she is fake, and point!

;)

you are fucking blind with her! wake up sweet

Then just don’t say anything? I can really be bothered by anything you say since you can’t be bothered to figure out how to properly speak.
    I do think it’s sad though that you have to be so negative and hateful. Even if she is being fake, she’s still helped some people seek help and treatment. If she’s helped even one person she’s obviously doing some good.

As someone who suffers from an eating disorder I understand how difficult it is to lay out all your insecurities for the world to see. I’m not some blind fan mindlessly supporting her. I’m someone who struggles in a similar way and is proud that she has the strength and courage to get better.

*cant be bothered

HEY HATERS, FUCK UP. No one gives a shit about your lame ass comments. Soo piss off and suck a dick? K thanks bye x0x0 :)

========
    I would consider your dick, but it’s too bitter for my tastes.

• l?veislouder

—————-
    that is exactly Demi’s point. get help for yourself. and while she’s doing that, she’s trying to help others. I believe Demi should focus even more on herself to make sure she is okay, but I (and I’m sure others who actually struggle with issues) appreciate the effort of her desire to help others.

========
    I would consider your dick, but it’s too bitter for my tastes.
    Hahaha nasty ass comment Lovatic! So classy!

this is just the trailer, but ahh can’t wait <3

WOW!!! that’s all i can say it made me cry

poor you!

this is just a lot of hypocrisy made by her –‘

this girl is liar and fake!

but her fans never see this

• l?veislouder

Mar 2, 2012 @ 06:42 pm
    hahaha check it out loveislouder perfect for this situation ;)
    lol definitely.

• Monster27

It’s not glass it is invisible.. haters gonna hate.

Give the girl a break she has been through a lot and I think this can really help other girls who have similar problems. Not really a Demi fan and dont think she has always handled things well or at least has received bad advice but she is a young girl doing her best. None of us are perfect we all make mistakes but how hard to grow up and make those mistakes in the public eye. For all the fame and money I would not want a celebrities life.

BC

<>Demi Stay Strong Must See Moments 2012 B.C

Lol.

• CutterGirl93

I cannot wait!
    She is my role model.
    She is so strong and beautiful and inspires me so much.
    :D

• hmsuri

thats the trailer only :P

I stopped caring…she’s starting to make all this publicity out of it. It’s kind of bothering me.

i donnu y but at first i was proud of demi and supporting her because i felt bad for what she went through but now she sounds like a hypicrote and a liar. thankful im not like her delusional fan

========
    I would consider your dick, but it’s too bitter for my tastes.
    Hahaha nasty ass comment Lovatic! So classy!
    =====
    I’m not a Lovatic.

Mar 2, 2012 @ 05:20 pm
    ========
    I would consider your dick, but it’s too bitter for my tastes.

Lol

It’s Friday gotta get down on friday

========
    I would consider your dick, but it’s too bitter for my tastes.
    Hahaha nasty ass comment Lovatic! So classy!
    =====
    I’m not a Lovatic

I was sayin it for the first person who suggest that people who dislike this should suck dicks hohoho

It’s Friday gotta get down on friday
    :D in here Friday it’s about to end damnit!

========
    I would consider your dick, but it’s too bitter for my tastes.
    Hahaha nasty ass comment Lovatic! So classy!
    =====
    I’m not a Lovatic

===
    …..k…

here she is! the most whore ever!

bla bla bla i hate demi lovato, shes fake, i hate
    just her, and anyone else!

nothing that you talk to me, go and make me think about it!

i hate her cause she is fake, and point!

;)

you are fucking blind with her! wake up sweet

bitch please, shut up! i don’t give a SHIT for your coments! ;)

demi is ATTENTION WHORE and fake!

i don’t care what lunatics will say to me

if you don’t like my coments, ou my attitude fuck off ;D

• l?veislouder

bitch please, shut up! i don’t give a SHIT for your coments! ;)

demi is ATTENTION WHORE and fake!

i don’t care what lunatics will say to me

if you don’t like my coments, ou my attitude fuck off ;D
    real mature.

hahaha check it out loveislouder perfect for this situation ;)