Ashley Tisdale, ‘Get The F*ck Away!’

sluttt
sluttttt

Plus papz chasing female celebs is more creepy then them chasing males.

They are more rude with women and constantly are pervs too taking ass and breast disrespectful photos :(

• entertainmentlove

Girl be happy the papz still follow you because you’re getting irrelevant.

Girl be happy the papz still follow you because you’re getting irrelevant.
    Less than 10% of the time is it a follow situation. They mostly call them and then they make sure to act annoyed to throw people off the scent.

ya Ashley, call the paparazzi and then tell them to Get the F*ck away from you! lol smart :) attention whore

• Vanessssa

Someone’s on her period…

• yeahitsernesto

oh snap girl u fiesty! im glad she did it because “paparazzi” is really just another word for stalkers, like really these grown ass men follow you around taking pictures… creepy much. sometimes maybe she just doesnt want to have her picture taken, so respect that!

• BrokenArrow

why she’s always doing the duck face?

• yeahitsernesto

“but if Justin Bieber told off a paparazzi loser, then he is the rudest son of a bitch out there!” What do you mean “IF” Biebs told off a papz…he does it all the time, and gives them the finger and even does it to his fans as well. Biebs has to remember he wanted to become famous…this all comes with the deal & he knew that…and all in all makes him money and more famous…BUT he has younger fans…Ashley’s fans are older and can easily support what she did (which I’m glad she did it) Biebs has a younger fans to uphold an image for…..Plus papz chasing female celebs is more creepy then them chasing males.

who cares about justin lol

BrokenArrow said:

why she’s always doing the duck face?

a. She thinks it’s sexy.
    b. It’s a nervous tic she got from Sharpay

excuse me? justin never flipped off a fan. and he got so much hate even the FIRST TIME he flipped off a pap and he was being a lot more harassed than ashley. as for ashley having older fans, i didnt even know she had fans(real fans, not a person saying she’s pretty). i have never seen an ashley tisdale dedicated twitter, for example.

ntn wrong with what she did..bt she wouldnt have the pap so much if she actually did something with her life…all she does is work out and shop go and egt a job..ohh i forgot..i heard she got a cbs comedy..thank GOD!!

• Sandy

hey ashley, that’s a bit harsh to say when they were actually being NICE to you! god, look what the fame has done to you. turned you into a bitch. so sad, I used to really like you. :/

thats the ultimate diss. ” who was it ” ” nobody, nobody special ” lmao.

ashley’s on hellcats, but is that show even succesful?

ashley’s on hellcats, but is that show even succesful?

She also is doing good as Candace on Phineas and Ferb. she isn’t in hte top spot as she was when the High School Musical phenomenon appeared but she is doing pretty decent good. Hellcats soesn’t seem a hit tho
    P.S the Ashley’s pic is called “slutttt” ha!

ashley’s on hellcats, but is that show even succesful?

P.S the Ashley’s pic is called “slutttt” ha!

lol Hellcats was cancelled long ago, kids.

DAT ASS

• Mous

Lol. “nobody special”
    =======
    AHAHA, the paparzzo are funny sometimes.

Wah wah, poor baby has to deal with men with cameras photographing the mundane tasks of her life, after which she can retreat to her hundred thousand dollar car and drive off to do more useless things. First world problems.

DAT ASS
    ====
    DAT FLAD ASS.

DAT ASS
    ====
    DAT FLAD ASS.
    ROFL!!!

If Zac or Vanessa did this, it would be all over the world by now in every tabloid, and on every news channel talking about what ungrateful snobs they are. Ashley’s flub will go pretty much ignored except for a few fan and blog sites.

• Rebecca

HEY!! Don’t be so mean to her they
    Would not leave her alone so she has a right. When I become famous I will do that if big bad boys came up to me. Think she was just minding her own business and they came up and would not leave her alone. You have to obey the word Go away. If you ever came to my house and I herd that you said that I will beat the he’ll out of you nobody I mean nobody messes with my ashley. Why to Ashley goodjob

• threelittlebirds

ashley’s on hellcats, but is that show even succesful?
    hellcats got cancelled like a year ago, i think.

• Ted

She’s sure acting nasty for a girl who calls the paps on herself. How pathetic can she get? Get a real job girl instead of being a famewhore.

What they said to her to she reacts like that? I love Ashley Tisdale and i don’t know how annoying must be to be followed, but girl please, she isn’t THAT much followed after all…Gaga, Britney THAT singers have her butts followed by several paps 24/7.

“Candace was in a bad mood. I hope she doesn’t talk that way around her brothers.?”
    Hahaha i luv this comment

OMG someone realize that when you try to save one of those Ashley’s pics from the story the file name is “sluttt” hahaha omg

• forever.elise

lol at the end “nobody special”

i think she’s jealous of the the roles that Zac and Vanessa have gotten after HSM

…and thinks she’s super hot with her duck face, i just wish she would hire a stylist she looks like a 10yr old that shops at Supre

• forever.elise

i agree with “you were thinking it”

i bet she is one of the types that calls the paps

• abby12345

Its a known fact her PR team call the papz. Believe me, she isn’t popular anymore and the papz don’t follow people like her unless they are told to (i.e. her PR team set it up).

I guess I could see her being upset at the roles Zac/Vanessa are getting. But the difference between them and her is they are going out for these roles. They are taking meetings and are doing auditions for them. I’m not sure Ash is. Some of the roles they had handed to them (like the Lorax in Zac’s case) and other movies they had to work for it. I’m not sure Ash is willing to do that. Plus I think people still see her as a high schooler.

• adorkabledanni

“GET THE F*CK AWAY FROM ME!”
    “Okay.”

Hahahaha.

• Annabelle

Oh Ashley. Sweetie…you are a NOBODY in Hollywood. Stop trying to act like you’re an A-lister b i t c h. You should be happy the paps still follow you. Poor thing, they’re wasting their film on a s h i t t y out of work actress! Try getting roles and then you can act like a diva B I T C H!

• lovemestealmeawayy

lol the ending.. “who is it” nobody special lol

• lovemestealmeawayy

lol the thing is all these celebs act out towards papazzi and thats just what they want…they want to see celebs get mad at the paparazzi they want to make celebs to look bad..soo really by doing that she just made them want more attention from her..

• Oh SNAP

I guess you haven’t seen this video yet..

and the worst part about it is that this was at a family themepark + he was with his little brother.

“We like you!” 5 seconds later “nobody special”

@yeahitsernesto, you ask who cares about Justin? Maybe the 18 million people following him on twitter!! How many followers do you have??

Lol Ashley is always so bubbly. Its kinda weird to hear drop the f bomb haha

WHAT A BITCH! she is nothing right now poor girl btw the papz still follow her and she react like this? OH GOD ashley fuck you

LOVE HER!

“-Who is it?
    -Nobody special…
    -Noooobody good.”

LMAO, that’s what you get.

Part of the problem is we only get to see what the paps send in. For all we know Ashley might have either had a run in with these same guys or they may have been rude prior to what we see on the tape. All in all most paps are only trying to get reactions from these young stars and are often rude AF. Like someone said earlier they nothing more than weird old dudes with a license to stalk and take pictures.

• abby12345

I like Ash, I really do but girl is a NOBODY in Hollywood now. After HSM ended no one cared about her. I think its stupid she’s acting like this when HER PR team is the one who call the papz. Its just stupid.

• You Were Thinking It

She’s so bi-polar with paparazzi
    Clearly she wasnt making money off any of these pics

someone has a bad day

Lol. “nobody special”

wow

• Its.Miley

I LOVE HER a lot more now haha

• EarthChild

I’d probably feel the same exact way if paps were constantly following my every move and were practically harassing me. Sure, it may have been a little rude, but I probably wouldn’t have been exactly been thrilled with all of those paps around either.

Good for her!! I love it!!

I see nothing wrong with what she did!! The paparazzi are the most annoying , inconsiderate people in the world.. yes, its their job, but they need to know they cant just intrude in their lives whenever they feel like it.. Like i said, i dont see a problem with what she did, but it surprises me a little bit, that people think she did great, but if Justin Bieber told off a paparazzi loser, then he is the rudest son of a bitch out there! How does that make sense? How is it ok if one celebrity does it, but then another does the same, and they are rude and ignorant?? Is it a double standard?

• Mous

Mar 3, 2012 @ 08:31 am
    ============
    Yes, it is a double standard.

• EarthChild

I don’t see anything with what she did either really. And because Justin is like this celebrity millions of little girls are in love with, and Ashley doesn’t really appeal to the young age group she once did with HSM. It is sad that there is a double standard in Hollywood, but I’m glad she stuck up for herself.