Miley Cyrus, ‘Ziggy Is The Cutest Dog Ever’

zigg

Ziggy is the cutest dog to ever walk planet earth in my eyes!

• memi trumps sel

Mar 3, 2012 @ 09:19 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

The rest of her dogs are going to retaliate soon lol

See thats the issue I have with her . It seems like she treats her dogs like shiny new toys. She replaces it every few months .

• memi trumps sel

And all this is coming from a Miley Stan

• EarthChild

I feel like Miley bought this for “Liam” just for an excuse to have another dog around. it’s always her with the dog never him.

Isn’t Liam like not there right now, isn’t he doing PR for Hunger Games or something? idk haha

• SellyismygirlCrush

but yeah that is one freaking cute dog!

• memi trumps sel

good point

I think it’s a really ugly dog..haha

• SellyismygirlCrush

r 3, 2012 @ 09:21 pm
    memi trumps sel said:
    Mar 3, 2012 @ 09:19 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

The rest of her dogs are going to retaliate soon lol

____

I can’t even remember the last time I saw her with that was it a lab, and shit now i forget the name, I remember seeing it get bigger! Then poof! Where is it now? Do they all live in her house?

• memi trumps sel

I can’t even remember the last time I saw her with that was it a lab, and shit now i forget them name, I remember seeing it get bigger! Where is it now? Do they all live in her house?

she likes them when they are really young and small than replaces them with a new puppy and yeah I guess leaves the other dogs in the house.

• Mous

That is one of the happiest dog on this earth

memi trumps sel said:

Ehm…every dog she ever had leaves with somebody. One is in Nashville, other with Braison,etc isn’t like she throws them to the cold streets geez…oh a MC fan told this in formspring :). And yeah Miley stan some people give a shit – are sweet tweets that’s better than controversial shit we need more sweetness coming from her. I<3her!

• EarthChild

Doesn’t Mate stay with her parents or something now? I’m glad she at least has the money to keep up with the dogs because so many people who start getting a lot of dogs neglect them because they don’t have the money for all of them.

• memi trumps sel

I didnt say they were left in the cold. I said in the house lol. i’m not going to change my opinion a true animal lover loves their pets for more than a couple months.

How the heck you know she don’t love them? Maybe she loves them but that doesn’t mean she got to have them all together whe nthey can get so much better care with other trustable people after all she always has this crazy schedule (well…now not so much really lol)

• l?veislouder

I’m waiting for Claudia to come up in here and freak out about Ziggy “flashing her vajayjay” just like her “trashy” owner.

• EarthChild

I’m waiting for Claudia to come up in her and freak out about Ziggy “flashing her vajayjay” just like her “trashy” owner.

HAHAHA that made me laugh omg

• memi trumps sel

I just don’t agree with what she does. I think she means well.

• Mous

===========
    Only a year, 2 at max.

l?veislouder said:

• EarthChild

I know this is so unrelated but does anyone have a tumblr? I need to follow new people ahaha

• l?veislouder

Mar 3, 2012 @ 10:03 pm
    EarthChild said:
    -sincerelyjuliette.tumblr.com

• EarthChild

-sincerelyjuliette.tumblr.com

thanks! followed

Cute dog. She does give me those “crazy dog lady” vibes at times.

• kristin6410

Ziggy is sooo cute well not as cute as mine of course;) i wish my dog would let me hold him up like that sighs. Im sure miley takes good care of her pets. Just bc she doesnt bring them everywhere doesnt mean there bored in her house..

• Mous

=====
    Her dogs are plotting a plan to make Ziggy disappear.

Doesnt she say this by all her dogs?
    But well hes ofc cute :) anyways.

look at that vagina

Ziggy is adorable! I know that some of her dogs live with the rest of her family, Noah and Brasion love dogs so they look after them a lot.

• BrokenArrow

how do you know she doesn’t love them anymore?

• BrokenArrow

omg hahaha

And so was Floyd, and Mate, and Sophie… sigh.

Why do celebrities have always cute dogs? I mean, look at Baylor, Elvis, Winston and all Miley’s.

lmao, miley has hairy arms because those are not HER arms.

• BrokenArrow

you can see miley’s bag in the background.

Elvis > Floyd > Ziggy > Baylor >>> Winston >>>>>>> Sophie. imo.

and Mate in between Baylor and Winston.

yeah and so was lila and the cute sofie and the what,3 or 4 others? apparently she treats people the same way,everyone’s her bff then poof it’s someone else,she loves Nick with everything in her then poof leno asks her nick or bieber and she says bieber (which was/is such a damn lie obviously) and a shame that she sold Nick out like that just because she had a movie scene w/bieber about to come out,so sick of her now and all of her flip floppy ways. my friend thinks she has actual mental problems,idk maybe true.

————— Sophie — Mate/Ziggy/Floyd
    Nick ———- Justin — Liam
    Lesley/Ashley – Mandy — Cheyne

• l?veislouder

Mar 4, 2012 @ 10:18 am
    And so was Floyd, and Mate, and Sophie… sigh.

——————-
    I wouldn’t call Elvis and Baylor cute; the word I’d use is “beautiful.” there’s a beauty in those dogs. as for Floyd, I prefer Siberian Huskies over Alaskan Huskies, but he’s still beautiful. Mate, the same, I prefer traditional-colored German Shepherds over white/cream color, but he’s still a beautiful dog. Winston… eh. he was definitely a fat little waddling nugget cutie pie when he was a puppy. now he just looks ugly (as all bulldogs do).
    but I would love to have them all and more. I love dogs more than anything, even the ugly ones. even those are cute xD

• Miley_Jonas

He’s cute, but mine is cuter.

Yeahhhhhhhhh Ziggy is on Twitter lol

• Mous

Aww, he is cute, but not the cutest.

• memi trumps sel

honestly someone needs to tell Miley noone gives a shit anymore. this is getting excessive.

• Mous

=======
    Crazy dog ladies are the new thing now. Nobody wants to deal with pussys anymore

• EarthChild

Whenever I see Ziggy it just reminds me of a boy dog. Like it’s not a girl’s name to me. But I love the name Ziggy and all of her dogs are adorable.

• memi trumps sel

I didn’t know ziggy was a girl. I assumed it was a guy lol.

• SellyismygirlCrush

The rest of her dogs are going to retaliate soon lol

• EarthChild

LMFAO

• memi trumps sel

• forever.elise

is it me or does miley have hairy arms in this picture??

• Viktoreyah

forever.elise said:
    is it me or does miley have hairy arms in this picture??

__________________
    pretty sure its someone else holding the dog whilst she takes the picture, cos that looks like a male arm.

not a selenator but you gotta admit baylor is way cuter than miley’s dogs

• l?veislouder

Mar 4, 2012 @ 03:04 am
    not a selenator but you gotta admit baylor is way cuter than miley’s dogs
    I find Ziggy the cutest of all; her folds and wrinkles are adorable. Baylor has intense, insane eyes, being part husky, but so does Floyd. comparing dogs because of their owners is definitely a new level of competition though, I’ll give you that. -___-

Oh my god! Whatever you do never hold a puppy with It’s back arched!

i just wanna say osmething, for someone that claims to have such an active life and celeb connections and a fiancee, you sure spend loads of time on a gossip site. more than cluadia or mimi. it just seems strange

• l?veislouder

result of a few weekends off from an “active life” (which I never did claim to have, by the way) to catch up on sleep, and then insomnia gets in the way.

• entertainmentlove

This dog looks so happy.

WTF happened to Mate?

• l?veislouder

Mar 4, 2012 @ 07:36 am
    WTF happened to Mate?
    he belongs to, and lives with, Braison.

• kristin6410

@mous Im sure her other dogs love ziggy maybe justt a little jealous