Vanessa Hudgens Spring Breakers Set Pix

nessagg
vanessa-ashley-spring-break-132
vanessa-ashley-spring-break-131

Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Benson filming Spring Breakers. Nessa told E! Online: ‘She’s a crazy party girl. She’s the one I feel kind of gets everyone going and pushes everyone a little bit. It’s all done in the craziest manic way. There’s a bit of craziness inside of me as well, so I’m excited to let loose. I think at the end of the day you have to do parts that you could semi-relate to. I’m certainly not one who is going to rob a bank, but there is a part of me that loves smashing things and I get to do that.’

Selena said still working on how to act drunk: ‘I’ve watched tons of movies. It’ll be a real challenge for me because it is completely opposite for me.’

• yeahitsernesto

Selena should just get drunk and tape herself and incorporate it after

• EvanescenceDemon

Let me LOL

guess Selena has a gun too, but if she was photographed with a gun now it would create an unnecessary controversy

people always say selena is an amazing actress, i dont really see it, although i admit she was funnier on wizards than miley on hm.

• Mous

=======
    Selena holding a gun in a photo is not going to compare to the “unnecessary controversy” people are going to stir up to what she will be doing in this movie.

did you read the script? this is exciting!
    but the controversy doesn’t need start NOW.

• EarthChild

The girl with pink hair is the director’s wife Rachel Korine. She is the 4th girl in the movie.

thanks (:

• EarthChild

thanks (:

• Mous

did you read the script? this is exciting!
    but the controversy doesn’t need start NOW.
    =======
    I’m trying to say people will try to make a big deal out of something that’s really nothing. Which will happen, my predictions. I didn’t read the script, but from what I hear, it’s going to be good.

Sounds like it’s going to be a fun, sharp edged movie. Wish I could get a copy of the script.

• EarthChild

Same! I really hope it doesn’t become one of those cheesy films though, I hope it is actually good. I have hopes for it.

Mous said:

No. Press it’s always nice with Selena.

• Mous

Mous said:

No. Press it’s always nice with Selena.
    ======
    Not so much the press, but the spectators.

• Annabelle

Vanessa stop making that ugly face. You think you look cute but you don’t. w h o r e.

• EarthChild

OceanUp cropped the top picture of Vanessa
    LOLOL

Looks like they’re buying alcohol

Mar 3, 2012 @ 09:37 am
    EvanescenceDemon said:

Let me LOL

Why is this so funny to you? She did not say she has never been drunk, she said acting drunk for a role is opposite to anything she has done before. Sounds logical to me.

Mar 3, 2012 @ 10:01 am
    Mous said:

=======

Actually Selena may never hold a gun in the movie. Her character will be the one most against the plan to rob the restaurant and probably will be pushed into it by the other girls.
    Selena will most likely be the girl getting the money and apologizing the whole time.

• l?veislouder

Do you know anything about the movie and her character? She is supposed to be the shier religious girl in the beginning.
    yes, I know that’s her role (which is good, it fits her). I still found the joke hilarious.

• l?veislouder

Ashley Benson is the worst actress on Pretty Little Liars, and Vanessa Hudgens is just an all around terrible actress.

You’ve heard Selena Gomez is a terrible actress? Your source isnt very credible. Selena Gomez may well be the best actress on Disney Channel. Have you watched Wizards of Waverly Place? Selena has won multiple awards for her performance on that show. I’m not even a fan of her. I think shes a terrible singer, yet I cant deny her acting abilities.
    —————-
    Ashley Benson is amazing on Pretty Little Liars. Lucy Hale and Troion Bellasario are the best in my opinion, but Ashley’s not bad or she’d ruin the show and I wouldn’t watch it. and Vanessa was amazing in HSM (the only role I’ve seen her in), and I didn’t hear anything terrible about “Beastly” or “Sucker Punch”
    as for Selena, yes she was good on Wizards because Alex was well written and Selena knows how to execute jokes. however, “Monte Carlo” was a snore fest that I’m so glad I didn’t have to pay for, and it’s gross didn’t speak highly either. Alex was her safety net; she played the girl for four years, she was bound to get into her. Selena hasn’t been able to connect with any other role like that, so she’s bland. her acting outside of Wizards is terrible.

• l?veislouder

dying on the floor xD lmao

Mar 3, 2012 @ 04:11 pm
    l?veislouder said:

dying on the floor xD lmao

I’ve never seen selina act so I really can’t judge, but I hear that she’s a terrible singer and actress so I hope that she doesn’t ruin the movie.
    It doesn’t matter if she’s a good or bad actress. Even if you hear shit about the movie you’re going to see it anyway. You’re a box office’s dream.

Vanessa and Ashley rocks..

Selena was excelent as Alex Russo, but she is bland on her movies but the characters was bland too then I can’t blame everything on her. Vanessa has never had a role in that she could shine but she has potential. Ashley Benzo is great in PLL and was great in Days of our Lives, she is the most promising of the three. A good director can make all of them shine.

• BrokenArrow

Well, she looks kinda drunk when she does the head baging. Or when she jumps in circles moving her head on stage. She should do that lol

• BrokenArrow

How tall is Nessa?

New official Spring Breakers Twitter and Facebook pages are now open.

And Harmony Korine is an AMAZING writer!

Mar 3, 2012 @ 08:22 am
    EarthChild said:

The girl with the pink hair’s name never gets mentioned yet she’s been in pictures with them more than once hahah

Yeah she is Rachel Korine the directors wife. She is definitely not a big star so most don’t even realize who she is. Maybe as time goes on they will learn her name and add it.

• EarthChild

• Mous

I love the picture where Vanessa is pointing the gun. I find it kind of sexy.

Selena’s dirty side will blossom with Spring Breakers along sexy Vanessa. Anyway i won’t watch it haha maybe in DVD