Joe Jonas GUITAR HOTTIE

joeguitar
joetuigat

Thx Ella!

he looks awesome here :) when were they taken?

what is he wearing? He looks ridiculous, he shouldn’t even touch a guitar, just stay with his autotune.

But I agree, they’ve been talking about a new Jonas album since mid 2010. It’ll never come. Nick is happy in Broadway, and so is Papa J ($$$$). Joe is happy sleeping with models, and Kevin is even happier with his wife.

OOOOOOH, I wanna dance with somebody..

Nick said he was going to start writing with his bros this week. I don’t know, Kevin is LA and Joe is in Miami. Unless they are flying out sometime this week.

Joe and Kevin don’t do much of the writing anyway. I think Nick can manage a bit for himself, and then Joe and Kevin can do the last touches.

• obsessed

Mama likey.

cool

he looks good!! I love his smile, which he doesn’t show too much lately, he hadn’t looked this good in a while

I have no idea why but I always feel sorry for him :/

nick’s better

• Mari Baisden

I have no idea why but I always feel sorry for him :/

• Mari Baisden

Joe looks great here :) wish he’d play more tho :)

what’s joe doing in Miami so much anyway ? just wondering 0 _o

well he has sad eyes but sweet

Mar 5, 2012 @ 10:22 am

what’s joe doing in Miami so much anyway ? just wondering 0 _o
    —————

Partying in Miami Beach if i had the money i would too LOLZ. Anyways I think he’s headed back to New York today, Mikey tweeted he was at the airport.

mikey and him are gay

If I had money, my wedding would be at a place where my family and close friends could be but my honeymoon would be like a mini tour. Abu Dhabi in this hotel http://cls.cdn-hotels.com/hotels/2000000/1690000/1680200/1680104/1680104_19_b.jpg then travel around etc. Rome, Paris *sigh*

mikey and him are gay

Joe doesn’t have a girlfriend and the boy haz needs you know. He needs someone to cuddle with at night!

What the heck is he wearing? Lol. Going to the beach Joe? ^____^

LE CREYS i want to marry a jonas, nothing better than a rich good looking man to go to these places with :(

he so cute! :)

The most expensive house in the world is 1 billion dollars and it’s in India.

How do you know Joe is in Miami now? Anon?

Don’t forget he can also play the tambourine!
    —————————

LOL

How do you know Joe is in Miami now? Anon?
    ———————–

My timeline are stalkers that’s why. He flew to Florida on Friday but he’s headed back to New York today.

he is happy then, he’s always unconfortable around girls, he looks happy around boys, and mikey is his prince charming

lol, me too, my mother is looking at me like, are you crazy or what?

ask joe, but he likes french food better

lol, me too, my mother is looking at me like, are you crazy or what?

mte

Joe is jealous that Nick has broad shoulders and a huge chest.

I don’t get it :/

joe is jealous that he got to be joe and nick got to be nick, he wants the shoulders and the chest too and the non fat tights

• nick jonas

I love you all.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 11:56 am
    nick jonas said:

I love you all.
    ——————-

LOL

just jared jr ? @justjaredjr

Joe Jonas: Victoria Secret PINK Spring Break Party Host!: Joe Jonas will be hosting Victoria… goo.gl/fb/NO1eL

joe jonas screaming gay!!!

king nick was here!!!! omg

• joe jonas

and I hate you, this is not funny, your mean

ok this was fun, I think nick and joe would laugh too :P

Go love Nicky somewhere else and be perverted there.This is Joe’s page.

Bitch mentality is YOU!

It’s dolt and look it up.It means blockhead you (idiots).

no because nicky deserves to be loved everywhere

“don’t get mad joe stans you called nick poisoning, and manipulatore, so bitch mentality is you too”

“ok, nick is gorgeous, he is amazing, joe would be poisoning if he ate his father”

I finally made it to the end, and I think I have no air. LMAO, laughin so hard.

no because nicky deserves to be loved everywhere
    ia

if joe ate nick he would have caries because nick is so sweet

Who the hell is still on this post?

you

(replying to this) – Mar 5, 2012 @ 12:48 pm

you
    ======
    And YOU!

What the hell is Joseph eating his father and poison.

because he dares

I’m literally lmfao

Mar 5, 2012 @ 11:47 am

This isn’t kidding are you mad have you no conscience.It’s Bitch mentality.SHUT Up.

are you using google translator by any means?

joe eats dolotes too fyi, he eats everyone

Guys I legit have to go the bathroom to pee. I haven’t laughed this much in months.

nicky is so sexy

dolotes sound like a delicious italian meal

Handsom

• JoeHoe15

JOSEPH!!! my new favorite pictures of him!!! He really needs to play guitar to their upcoming concerts!!!!! HOT. <3

wow he looks like a lot of the guys here in hawaii -.-

i live on the wrong side of the world; i want to move omg.

LOL omg guys..this is too much. Hahaha. Wtf is all this? Hahaha…Poor Joe <3 We love you baby!

life is hard for him

yeah, we do love him, he is adorable, but this was hilarious, we love nick too :D

he looks really cute in the first picture, I think they’re from last year

Thanks Ella? More like thanks Francesca…she’s the one who posted the pics on twitter. She’s one of Joe’s friends.

No you don’t love him your all FREAKIN! abusers just like Nick, no wonder you love him.Your just using him to abuse him and Perverts.At his own expense no Joseph would Not love you if he knew.God forbid he did,you think he doesn’t have enough shit as it is.Your some serious sad ass people,go some where else and leave him alone.Go to Nicky’s page and drool over him.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

he’s so gorgeous, he should play the guitar more often, it’s attractive on him.

they have money because joe pays for them lol

Joe’s a nice guy. It’s hard with
    fame and all, to keep your head on straight. He’s partying like most 22 year olds do. The only bad thing is the perception that his friends are all Cheyne-like creatures who don’t appear to work much and yet they have money to party all the time and jet around with a bodyguard. And they all seem to idolize Wilmer Valderama whom I think is disrespectful to his exes and to women in general. It’s just a perception, though.

maybe joe can’t afford him, even though he is millionaire

• forthemoment.

He looks good!

• classicalmusicplayer

There’s that cute little Joe smile we haven’t seen in awhile.

• liss1

Gorgeous man!

Yes he is silly one.

can he even play it?

• pat

idiot you better believe he can

yeah joe can play guitar not like kevin and nick but he can.. he also plays the violin and a bit of piano.

• BSquared

Don’t forget he can also play the tambourine!

i hope his so called friends are not using him.

• liss1

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

he’s so gorgeous, he should play the guitar more often, it’s attractive on him.

__________

i agree with you

They had that little burst of talking about making Jobro music and now it stopped. Next year, next month, next week. It never happens. Maybe they say it to hold onto fans for their solo projects. How to Succeed virtually took over the Jonas Brothers twitter. Anyway Joe looks great.

• classicalmusicplayer

People are getting so irritated w/ them with always saying they will write more but then it never looks like it never happen. A new album
    May happen someday. But until I hear part of it I’m not holding my breath.

Haven’t you been paying attention all these years to the way he has been acting.About especially the way he has been manipulative is in his (some of them) relationships.Not to mention more.

He looks good but worn down.

Whoever keeps posting all these ridiculous (but quite entertaining!) posts are obviusly about 12 years old…like, damn. Learn grammar and grow up.

i swear to god u haters are so fuckin lame u have nothin better do than hate on some one u wish 2 be. so what if he partys with girls isnt that what every 22 year old does. and we all know in the end hes the one with millions of dollars and ur the one with absolutely nothing but hate in your fuckin heart. seriously y cant people be repectful and i dont mean just to joe also to nick justin selena demi and many other celebs.

haters if u dont have something nice 2 say dont come on this post and dont say anything at all so in other words fuck off celebs lives u fuckin morons.

no1 is complaining about him partying with girls, they commenting on him eating guys xD

he needs to get a job

he is happy then, he’s always uncomfortable around girls, he looks happy around boys, and mikey is his prince charming

===============

LOL

================

Don’t believe any of this till I see pics! XD

——————————-

Mikey lives with him in New York at the apartment they rented. I know where he lives. He probably takes Mikey to all these romantic places in New York. *_* Can you imagine? They cuddle at night when it’s cold then they wake up together embraced and look into eachothers eyes and kiss eachother. Then go out to breakfast together holding hands. *_*

yeah, I can picture that, mikey is so lucky like his sister he got the other jonas and all the money nick is free, do the deleasas have another sister/brother?

================

Don’t believe any of this till I see pics! XD

==================

Nevermind! Haha! Just look at the first post. Right when I said “till I see pics!”

Don’t believe any of this till I see pics! XD
    ——————-

He was partying with Wilmer Valderrama at LIV last night, Wilmer’s bodyguard even tweeted it.

He worked so hard promoting Fastlife last year he’s entitled to this downtime but … whilst still cute, he looks tired and sort of lost these days. I can’t quite put my finger on it, perhaps the company he’s keeping these days or whatever, he just doesn’t seem like our quirky, geeky sweetheart … makes me feel sad actually!

the kid is lost, I think the lack of support from his family and his album flopping that hard is ruining him, he doesn’t know what to do, I read a blind gossip about him getting drunk and telling everyone how much he hates his life

cute pic! i love his smile!!!!!

…nick fans, get out of here.

(replying to this) – Mar 5, 2012 @ 10:54 am

Danielle had another sister, she married last year tho. I don’t know how many siblings she has tho!

blind gossip is almost always wrong

sometimes they’re true, they said joe wanted to disappeear for a while and he did, not tweeting, no pictures and
    complete hiding.

nick isn’t gay, and the deleasas have another sister, so one sister for nick one sister for kevin and mikey for joe, he has some tough competition with wilmer valderrama though

danielle has 2 sisters who is married and a little sister.

he looks sad

There you go.

nick has to be on glee and on that play jersey boys

Yeah, and he’s hanging with people who seem to be sponging off him at the moment. Do you imagine that a session drummer and a wannabe musician like Mikey can afford to go from Las Vegas, to NYC to Miami partying like that every weekend plus eating at top restaurants etc? There’s only one person paying …. some people are having the time of their lives at his expense. Oh Joseph, Joseph :( ….

and what about his french beau martin?

Mar 5, 2012 @ 11:02 am

—————–

ikr

it’s not his fault, it’s that or having anybody to hang out with, he prefers to pay for everthing than to be alone in his house crying.

Martin is in France and he has a very serious girlfriend, she’s related to Roman Polanksi.

he knows everyone around him are fake, he prefers to pretend he doesn’t

he knows everyone around him are fake, he prefers to pretend he doesn’t

I think Joe is very happy being on vacation every weekend, who wouldn’t give me that life Joe? Plus Mikey giving him sexual favors at night is the best, having sex with the person you love is the best thing.

poor joe

I know, but mikey doesn’t love him back, it’s all about money money money

this is hilarious, but I really hope joe doesn’t read it

(replying to this) – Mar 5, 2012 @ 11:06 am

I know, but mikey doesn’t love him back, it’s all about money money money

Love is blind. *_*

are you guys saying mikey is living offf of joe?

complete hiding.
    ………

Ignorant people believe all those blind gossip.

all he wants is the jonas brothers to reunite

(replying to this) – Mar 5, 2012 @ 11:06 am

poor joe

It’s sad all of Joe’s fuck buddies are in serious relationships. :( Even Garbo! Garbo proposed to Paris a few months ago in NYC. They’r egetting married! Martin will prob do the same.

ignorant people never consider the benefit of the doubt

Excuse me none of them use autotone.I think they did get ready for the cd, but stupid Nick wouldn’t shut up about it and commit.

Did you guys see the ring Garbo gave Paris. It’s expensive….

yeah I know, poor joe, garbo left him, and now he only tweets him to make fun of his stupidity and his grammar mistakes, even though he isn’t brilliant either, mikey may get engaged soon to, what is poor joe gonna do?

shut up, nick is the only respected jo bro at the moment

Mikey is already engaged to Joe.

It might do him good to read it, make him fucking wake up! I love the stupid dude but sometimes he infuriates me, he seems to sort of adapt to the personality of the people he associates with and almost disappears. Now he’s bezzies with Valderrama … God help him!

joe jonas is gonna disappear from the showbizz sooner or later, nick is the only one who may survive, he’s talented but he needs luck too

Doubtfull Joe has lots of plans of acting and music.

Poor kid just needs company, reading this would get him depressed

lol Wilmer offered a girl a drink last night (I only know cause the same girl tweeted about Joe refusing to eat steak) but he tweeted he doesn’t drink.

he seems to sort of adapt to the personality of the people he associates with …

agreed! he is has a really low self esteem, I hope he finds a good person, a good friend or gf

Poor kid just needs company, reading this would get him depressed
    ———————-

He has company. Mikey.

Stop with all of this sick shit about Joesph.You DON”T love him too your just using him to make fun.Yes he is poor and pathetic but no thanks to his so called family, lousy career and bitchy brothers.As well as that crap around him what else is he going to do!

the guy is a mess, he even has eating disorders

you don’t love him either! so shut up, you’re bashing him too

don’t you dare call nick bitchy!

What the hell is Joseph eating his father and poison.
    ===
    Waaa?

the guy is a mess, he even has eating disorders

lolwut

Mikey is a FREAKIN! loser. Joesph just doesn’t know it!Or care.

lol this nick stan is so sick. Poor coward that hide behind a computer screen.

what nick stan?

Mar 5, 2012 @ 11:21 am

——————–

Translation?

He may have eating problems for a reason,your no help.

he ate too much of nick

I don’t know what this post has become I’m just laughing my ass off for real.

He may have eating problems for a reason,your no help.
    —————————-

He has depression since the Jaylorgate in 2009. LOLZ

no, taylor got him depressed, demi caused him the eating disorders, and the addictions he adapts to people around him remember? ashley greene made him hate women

I just did little one.He is very rude and MEAN to Joesph.Wake up!He is very selfish.

you guys make fun of joe if you want but leave nick
    out of this

you guys make fun of joe if you want but leave nick
    out of this

Nick kicked him out of bed last week so he looks sad. No sex for a while.

joe’s depressed?

What the hell is eating to much of Nick mean.

lol Nick is always making fun of Joe. I find it hilarious but it’s in a brotherly way chillax

lol he’s poisoning

You just can’t seem to have a reasonable conversation here without the fuckwit fruit loops turning it into farse … oh well!!

Stop with the whole sex thing.Your sick and vulgar.Really NO love just get of and SHUT THE HELL Up.Period.

this doesn’t make any sense :/

Sex is a beautiful thing when it’s with a Jonas. *_*

he ate what????

(replying to this) – Mar 5, 2012 @ 11:30 am

lol he’s poisoning
    ———————

Nick is a god respect him.

lucky delta, miley, selena, samantha, danielle, mikey, wilmer, gregg and martin :O

why are epople saying that danielle’s brother is using joe?

(replying to this) – Mar 5, 2012 @ 11:34 am

——————

true fact

Your wrong, don’t say that your all pigs who never love.It’s Nick whose the bitch and Kevin whose the asshole for marrying into that stupid demented family.Of which Mickey is a spawn.

you should shut up and leave nick alone, he’s not to blame for joe’s issues

Nick is a fabulous bitch take it or leave it.

• eli

sexy and adorable pictures, he has the most beautiful smile

• eli

sexy and adorable pictures, he has the most beautiful smile

and why is nick the bitch? nick is the sweet, smart talented one. if joe has eating disorders, addictions, is gay or whatever, nick has nothing to do with it

What the hell is Joe eating his Father and poison.I didn’t mean sex THAT way and you know that.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 11:35 am

———————

LOL

nick rocks joe sucks shut up shut up shut up!! nick is the best

• AsABrunette

You guys are hilarious!

Mar 5, 2012 @ 11:39 am

nick rocks joe sucks shut up shut up shut up!! nick is the best
    ————-I

I. CANT. BREATH. LMFAO

I forbide mentioning nick and bashing him!!! this is a joe zone!!

I just think joe ate too many men, that’s the problem, he just wants to throw them up

Tears are running down my face.

• AsABrunette

You guys are hilarious!

125 comments joe’s relevant again

Mar 5, 2012 @ 11:42 am

——————

lol ew

can I ask why do you say nick is mean and rude to joe and how is he manipulating and abusive? wtf, nick is not like that

Nick is NOT sweet he uses people is a emotional manipulatore and is an abuser.You are all in an illusion.You need God not him you idiot.Talk about favoritism.You don’t deserve Joseph and you never will.HE IS NOT A HOMOSEXUAL you pigs.

he is not gay he just eats people lol

you don’t need to attack nick to defend joe, how is him an emotional manipulatore?? he’s a good guy

joe if you read this, we don’t hate you, we’re just kidding around

manipulatore

what

This is the shut up zone for most of you sick people.Get out go crawl back to your little Nicky you sick perverted Dolotes.

wtf are dolotes omg lmao

manipulatooooore

i hope people are not using joe for thier own personal gain.

what’s bitch mentality?

what’s dolotes???? we love nicky you dolote!!

manipulatore lol