Joe Jonas INSTAGRAM PICTURES

joiji
joesint

• kristin6410

I love when the jonas brothers hanng out together :)

JOVIN<33

Nelvis<33

SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Oh! Joseph and Elvis cutteee!

I can’t see these ones on Joe’s twitter? Just Elvis’ one

I would’ve given everything to be in that supermarket with them <3

What is Kevin holding in that pic? Vodka, hehe, muahaha. Or is it just water?

Oh! Look the none loving couple.Or the couple where he does every thing.That skinny bitch.

Where’d OU get these pics then? Do you guys have a link?

JOICK <3 JOLVIN <3 KANIELLE <3 NELVIS <3 JOLVIS <3

• classicalmusicplayer

Where’d OU get these pics then? Do you guys have a link?

-/-/-/-/-/-:-//-/-/—

Joes Instagram: adamjosephj

OMH I LOVE MY BOYS !!!!!!!!!!! JUST LIKE OLD TIMES THERE BACK BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MissSarah

omg im in NY since yesterday and tomorrow im gonna meet nick :D

awwwwww Elvis… and now Kevin is starting to appeal to me.

• classicalmusicplayer

awwwwww Elvis… and now Kevin is starting to appeal to me.

-/\———/-//-/////–

I know right! If only Kevin looked like that like 5 yrs ago. He might of beene favorite Jonas…

classicalmusicplayer said:

Where’d OU get these pics then? Do you guys have a link?

-/-/-/-/-/-:-//-/-/—

Joes Instagram: adamjosephj
    Are you swiss, by any chance? lol

• Marian

they are hanging out together!!! i’m crying of happiness :’3

• SubwayToVenus

Omg Nick is so hot.

Joesph playing around with Kevin,sooooo old school.

classicalmusicplayer said:

Where’d OU get these pics then? Do you guys have a link?

-/-/-/-/-/-:-//-/-/—

Joes Instagram: adamjosephj
    Are you Swiss, by any chance? ._.

I can’t see Joe’s profile cause I don’t have an instagram account, and I can’t create one either :( it won’t let me.

if you don’t have an instagram you can see his pictures at webstagram (from the web)

Mar 5, 2012 @ 06:40 pm

Thank you, that’s why I love us anons :)

So nice to see them having fun and messing around like they used to instead of just posing at events and parties.

So Joe was having brunch with Nick and they both were at their phones. Oh, brotherly love.

• classicalmusicplayer

Are you Swiss, by any chance? ._.

-/—/—/-:–//

Not that I am aware of. Why?

classicalmusicplayer said:

Are you Swiss, by any chance? ._.

-/—/—/-:–//

Not that I am aware of. Why?
    It’s just you look like a Swiss friend of mine, and she happens to have a twin sister, lol

classicalmusicplayer said:

Are you Swiss, by any chance? ._.

-/—/—/-:–//

Not that I am aware of. Why?

maybe the person in your icon isn’t even you and I’m just making a fool of myself :D

• classicalmusicplayer

–//-/–/—-/–/–

No my icon is me but I dont have a sister or a twin. Who knows my ancestors where “free loving” for lack of a better term :-D

Love Joe’s pictures, so glad he decided to unlock the account. The boys are back!

• yeahitsernesto
  • xAskTaylorx

Gotta love them Jonas’! <3

• JoeHoe15

SWEET! So good to know that they’re altogether and hanging out again. Maybe they’re starting to write songs for their 5th album! CAN’T WAIT!!!! :D

Aww, I’m forever in love with them.

I told you littler fuckeers he had a private instagram like a week ago

• classicalmusicplayer

I told you little fuckeers he had an private Instagram like a week ago

—-/-/-/-/—/////

Chill, no need to be harsh.

He just made it public today

I wish I was in New York. :(

• liss1

amazing pics!!!!!! oh new haircut

liss1 said:
    amazing pics!!!!!! oh new haircut
    pretty sure its just hat hair :)

• classicalmusicplayer

So adorable :-)

• Alyssa

awesome pics :D love the ones of Elvis :) glad he made his account public lol

• anonmus

This sure looks like good news. Hope it is what it looks like.

Kevin looks fucking sexy with a clean shave Joe looks good too. :)

• SubwayToVenus

This makes me smile :)

• Glitterxo93

Was that a shot at Danielle? That was rude! Don’t hate on her just because she has things you will never have. I thought the hate on Danielle got old like 2 years ago..

• skyaintThelimitx

LOVE THEM JONAS’!! :D

JOE JONAS I LOVE YOU?

I love Joe and Kevin! Nick well can he just go away already!

Danielle Jonas is a gold digger! She needs to get off her ass and start a charity, like other non-famous wives do. Like Malika Rock, or Dorthea Bon Jovi. LOL when people call her and Kevin an AMAZING couple, what have they ever done that is AMAZING? Name one thing?

• classicalmusicplayer

——-///

The Amazing thing Danielle has done is MAKING KEVIN HAPPY! For Kevin and Danielle to find eachother and deal with all the craziness of his life and still come out strong is AMAZING. They have true love and he has never been happier. He is always smiling and his face lights up when he talks about her and gives her the deepest look of compassion when they are together.

She’s not a gold digger. Yes she has a lot of money at her finger tips. But you don’t see her out blowing it all buying tons of crap. Yes she has nice things but that’s because Kevin wants only the best things for her and buys them for her. Anyone who has ever been in true love will understand that feeling.

The only reason people hate on Danielle is because once upon a time they had a crush on Kevin and with Danielle they never stand a chance. GET OVER IT!! Danielle is here to stay and Danielle and Kevin are going to have lots of little Jonas Baby’s

——-///

Winning :D

Music, Music, Music. JB Music!

Ya know. Nick could be like Miley and dress Elvis up in little outfits and take photos of him. Or he could take him for puppy lessons. Or Nick could get fixated on getting more Elvis-like puppies until they’re reproducing all over his apartment. Or he could go running w/Elvis in a skimpy little outfit thru his neighborhood. Nah. Maybe not. He lives in Chelsea. Nick running in a skimpy little outfit thru Chelsea might create a problem.