Selena Gomez NEED SUN AGAIN

be542000670511e180d51231380fcd7e_7
74d3af04670511e19e4a12313813ffc0_7

Mar 5, 2012 @ 04:56 pm
    foshomiley said:

she didnt want to look like she had no ass so she stuck her ass up lol. what’s the point though sel? we all know you have NO ass.

So this comment are you trying to make Selena or Miley look bad? It seems your delusional love for Miley makes you trash anyone who is not her. Like someone said earlier, lay like this and see what happens to your butt. Something tells me you will not be laughing as hard when you see the results. BUTT seriously did this comment even need to be posted?

• l?veislouder

Mar 5, 2012 @ 05:17 pm
    she’s gorgeous, people hate on her body but i’d rather be 2 skinny than a fatass
    such an ignorant statement -____-

That’s FUNNY.

Miley’s measurements: 32~27~30

Selena’s measurements: 34~24~36

lol. And looking at the picture, CLEARLY, she has an ass.

• kristin6410

I tried sitting like that and my butt doest stick up like that…

• BrokenArrow

Like someone said earlier, lay like this and see what happens to your butt.

I have a problem with that cause my butt looks just as big as when i’m just standing or laying in another different position.
    ‘Like someone said earlier’ lol that someone it’s you lol.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 05:20 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

Like someone said earlier, lay like this and see what happens to your butt.

‘Like someone said earlier’ lol that someone it’s you lol.

Nahhh :) Sorry I guess it only works for me then. My measurements are XX 24 35 and mine pops up because my waste is so much smaller.

BrokenArrow said:

If only I had her boobs.:(

• BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow said:

If only I had her boobs.:

I’m pretty sure i didnt said that, and i know i’m confident enough to love my body instead of wishing someone else body.
    But if i had an option and could change my body i wouldn’t choose Selena’s that’s for sure..

Have you hooked up with Joe Jonas yet?

Mar 5, 2012 @ 05:38 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

Sorry about that I just copied your name and left spaces..:) I was actually only adding to the other post with an after thought, about the boobs.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 05:38 pm

Have you hooked up with Joe Jonas yet?

_______
    Nope.Why did he ask about me?

selena is clearly pushing her ass up you can tell by how her legs look. she got no ass lol.

am sorry but selena does not have a nice body, i will never want her body, i rather have demi or miley’s. miley is the one with the best body over both girl. I think my choice will be Miley, demi, never selena you got bad taste in shapes!lol

Mar 5, 2012 @ 05:38 pm

Have you hooked up with Joe Jonas yet?

_______
    Nope.Why did he ask about me?
    No. He seems to like models. And you… seem to have the body of one.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 06:06 pm

Mar 5, 2012 @ 05:38 pm

Have you hooked up with Joe Jonas yet?

_______
    Nope.Why did he ask about me?
    No. He seems to like models. And you… seem to have the body of one.

LOL I wish, 5’6″ is not quite tall enough.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 09:02 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Mar 5, 2012 @ 05:17 pm
    such an ignorant statement -____-
    ————————————–
    I agree love the body you have and be happy with yourself.

• kristin6410

Her stomach looks strangly skinny and butt strangly up… she looks nice wit a tan… i wish i was tan but new jersey its winter and cold sighs

• SubwayToVenus

She’s flawless.

• CeliaGonzalez

One remembers that humen’s life is very expensive, but we require cash for different things and not every one earns enough cash. Hence to receive quick mortgage loans or just student loan would be good way out.

That’s a Bieber weiner she’s sucking on. Why would anyone think she’s sexy, when the image of Beiber’s juice on her makes me wanna crawl.

poiuytrewkjhgfdsbvcxvfdhyjghdj selena

What’s gross is this isn’t a papparazi picture. It was taken by someone she was close too. Probably her stepdad to tease the little boys on facebook that follow her. That’s gross.

• yeahitsernesto
  • EarthChild

This makes me want to go lay out really bad…or at least get a nice spray tan.

• foshomiley

Mar 5, 2012 @ 03:15 pm

Wonder if that picture is recent. But I’m guessing not…

This is from the South American tour so older. She has the colors in her hair.

Wonder if that picture is recent. But I’m guessing not…

• BrokenArrow

why is she sticking out her butt like that? lol

Mar 5, 2012 @ 03:27 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

why is she sticking out her butt like that? lol
    Well lay on your stomach on a flat surface and raise your legs like a leg curl and lets see if your but stick out. The human posture is a funny thing. People say Selena has no ass. because Selena’s regular standing posture is very straight backed.

• BrokenArrow

She looks pretty tho.

I need sun again too, she is fucking attractive, she is a normal girl, but she has got something that makes it beautiful, no like me..

cute, but her butt looks face, where’s — the line?

her aviators are not original :O

Brian is her manager so yeah he will be with her whenever there is Press involved. He co-ordinates the Meet and Greets and interviews. He also makes a good body guard.:) If you look at the movie she is doing now, she is alone, other than the real bodyguard.

Plus, Selena has gotten death threats and stalkers (I’m guessing there are stalkers that haven’t made the news). If I were Brian and Selena was my stepdaughter, I’d be taking self-defense classes and maybe bodyguard certification lol.

her butt looks fake* lol

• javi g

ooooooooh man she has a nice body i don’t care what the other idiots in this website say she has a nice body. she’s on my to 5 former disney girls 1. always miss hillary duff 2. ashley tisdale 3. selena gomez 4. miley cyrus even if she’s with what’s his face and last but not least xtina aguilera. and honorary mention debbie ryan.god bless them all.

• abby12345

Does her step dad/mother traveling with her EVERYPLACE? Just seems a bit odd seeing as she IS an adult now.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 03:16 pm