You do realize she is dating Justin’s former style guy Ryan Good right?
    I don’t even know who these people are, lol.

• SubwayToVenus

Honestly I would not go as far as hate, but she seems like she is not fully over what Demi did to her and their friendship. Sel turned down CR and had Demi come and sing during a break with the casting agent present. Selena pushed for her to get that role.

I still don’t get what happened, why did they stop being friends?

• SubwayToVenus

Vanessa’s legs look bad.

SubwayToVenus said:

I still don’t get what happened, why did they stop being friends?
    They just grew apart and took different paths in life.
    I think Demi teaming with Miley was a decisive move for Selena to cut her relationship with her.

They are all hungover, doing bongs and shots. Let’s get real, it’s a Spring Break movie and there are parties with 21 year olds in the cast. So lots of liquor, lots of weed, lots of sex.

• SubwayToVenus

They just grew apart and took different paths in life.

Yeah, I thought that too, I’m glad Selena stayed out of it, she seems happy and healthy with Justin.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 06:00 pm

SubwayToVenus said:

I still don’t get what happened, why did they stop being friends?
    They just grew apart and took different paths in life.

I have to agree with this statement. If anyone think Miley and Selena are friends then, it does not show. There are so many rumors about how it happened but you can be sure that it definitely happened and Sel and Demi will probably never be as close again. I still remember Demi missing Selena’s birthday but tweeting someone elses and then two weeks later when Demi did tweet happy birthday, Selena quickly replied with a sarcastic, “I was born at night, but not last night”

SubwayToVenus said:

They just grew apart and took different paths in life.

Are Miley and Demi still friends, though?
    I guess Miley and Selena are not.

They just grew apart and took different paths in life.

“I was born at night, but not last night”

I remember this!
    And she obviously is not friends with Miley. She always seems to vent out on twitter. Remember that ‘Jammin’ to before the storm in my car’. She can be very sarcastic at times.

• kristin6410

@anon i wasnt bashing her if thats wat u think..

• Demii

they all look miserable lol.

• SubwayToVenus

Are Miley and Demi still friends, though?
    I guess Miley and Selena are not.

Na, I don’t think so. I think there’s so much going on we have no idea about.

I remember this!

——————–
    Actually if anything Selena says nothing but nice things about Miley. She will often dance to her music and even tweet about it, not in a sarcastic way. I think the feud is almost one sided in that case. Sure Sel may be being sarcastic, but it is often from others that say she was dancing to PITUSA and stuff. JMO

• kristin6410

I think its very childish if demi and selena stopped being friends bc of miley like SERIOUSLY?!?! Just bc demi is friends with miley doesnt mean selena couldnt and just avoid miley? Mayb selena got jealous?

• SubwayToVenus

Miley and Selena are definitely NOT friends, never have been, never will be.

• SubwayToVenus

——————-

She IS sarcastic, Selena is smart, she doesn’t want shit to go her way, Miley bashed her for dating Nick and Selena has been nothing but sarcastic about it, what’s she gonna say? I hate her? She can’t.

• SubwayToVenus

I have so many confused feelings about Demi, she grew apart from ALL of her best friends except for Marissa and by all of them, I mean all of them.

• kristin6410

Why do miley and selena not like each other bc of youtube video or nick or something else?

Is anyone part of Miley’s fanclub? I’ve heard that she will post things that lash out at Selena and Ashley Tisdale on there quite often. Like comments about the way they were dressed and stuff. If anyone with a membership, can confirm or deny this it would be nice.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 06:17 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

——————-

________________
    But even in interviews where she is asked what she thinks of the mistakes Miley has made, she will defend Miley and say that Miley is a smart girl and she is trying to do the same thing as herself. Transition into adult stardom. Sel could easily say. Yeah no comment or whatever to make Miley look worse.

Demii said:

they all look miserable lol.
    Miley looks like a girl in your icon! :O

• SubwayToVenus

Because she’s classy and she doesn’t diss people from the same business.

The reason the girls look the way they do is because that’s how the director wants them to look.

It’s about college girls who get bored at school and want to go to Florida for Spring Break. This is how girls dress at college.

Later, they’ll be in bikinis. For most of the rest of the movie, actually :)

Hmmm…me thinks the Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, and Miley Cyrus trains are starting to leave the station. Could Miley be right, their stars have exploded, so their careers could die, so their fans could live on through the new boy bands?

________________
    She’s trying to keep being the nice and perfcet girl. I doubt she likes Miley, she totally dissed her in that video just because she was dating her ex.
    I don’t think they like each other. Miley definitely doesn’t. But I don’t think Selena is THAT stupid to actually mean all the good things she says about Miley.

Fighting over a boy has to be the stupidest thing on earth.
    Yeah, they were young and immature, but Miley and Selena are 19, they could make up their difference and keep going with their own lives.

• SubwayToVenus

Fighting over a boy has to be the stupidest thing on earth.

Maybe they don’t want to, they’re SO different, why would Selena want to be friends with Miley and vice versa?

My honest feeling is not really that Miley hates Selena because of Nick. I think that the spin Disney and the media put on them at the beginning as feuding has made it harder for Miley. Miley is not the good girl that Disney likes to have. I don;t mean tramp or anything, just not the good girl. Miley came from a very comfortable life so in my eyes she was less appreciative of what she got and where it was taking her. Selena came from just eeking by and truly appreciates what Disney has done for her.

SubwayToVenus said:

Fighting over a boy has to be the stupidest thing on earth.

I’m not saying the need to be friends. But maybe talk it over. They both are obviously over Nick, so why don’t have a talk, say sorry and that’s it. They don’t have to talk for the rest of their lives, but it is good to heal some things.

• kristin6410

Ooh srry i guess i heard wrong :(

l?veislouder said:

What kind of things? And how come Kevin was the only one mad at her?
    —————-
    I can speculate, but I don’t know specifics. however, Dianna is very much a stage-mom with dollar signs in her eyes. I can only (smartly) guess what she may have said.

But if her mom did that, why did Demi still toured with them? How come Joe dated her anyway? And why did Nick act as sweet as ever with her?

Is it true Miley stopped following Nick on twitter because she didn’t get a reply after this?

lol i remember miley tweeted justin once, a reply to his old tweet saying “seems like it was ages ago” and justin never replied either.

• JoeHoe15

They’re like best of friends now! Selena is the baby of the group. :)

Mar 5, 2012 @ 09:08 pm
    JoeHoe15 said:

They’re like best of friends now! Selena is the baby of the group. :)

Yeah it’s cool that they all knew each other for a long time. It must make the time there that much more fun. Korine the director is supposed to be bazaar to work with. he will be hoping for lots of adlibbing by the cast. to give it a more real feeling.

OK I could be wrong here but is Demi reading this post?

demetria lovato ? @ddlovato

Yeah I just cursed on twitter. #watchtheworldend
    15m demetria lovato demetria lovato ? @ddlovato

So fucking tired… Blahhh

• l?veislouder

Mar 5, 2012 @ 09:33 pm
    OK I could be wrong here but is Demi reading this post?

demetria lovato ? @ddlovato

Yeah I just cursed on twitter. #watchtheworldend
    15m demetria lovato demetria lovato ? @ddlovato

So fucking tired… Blahhh
    lol it doesn’t even matter, Kingsley’s reply to her was fucking hilarious:
    @kingsleyyy: @ddlovato ur good, no1curr. my girl miley was smokin’ salvia & poppin her pussy & shit, not cursin on twittah #StepUpYourScandalGames

dyyyyiiinnngggg!!

Since everyone is talking about Demi, Miley, Selena, and who hates whom, I have a question. Does Demi hate Taylor Swift?

Mar 5, 2012 @ 10:20 pm

Oh Taylor is that you? :))))))) No one could hate you, you’re a sweetheart.

Taylor doesn’t hate Demi. But she unfollowed her when Jemi come out. After she followed her again. That’s made think that Selena never dated Taylor Lautner because why would Taylor be mad at Demi for dating her ex when she dated Selena’s ex?

• l?veislouder

Mar 5, 2012 @ 10:30 pm
    Taylor Swift didn’t love Taylor Lautner nearly as much as she loved Joe; she didn’t even love Taylor at all. that’s the difference. I wouldn’t care if a friend of mine dated my last ex, but I sure as hell would care if a friend (or anyone) dated my first love. in fact, I met a girl a few weeks ago who I thought was cool and we hit it off, then she drops the bomb that she dated this guy, and she says his name, we realize it’s the same guy, and for that moment, I wanted to ram a knife through her chest. certain things hurt, others don’t. I don’t think Taylor cared for Taylor, but Joe, definitely.

But Taylor Lautner dated Selena before he dated Taylor Swift. That’s what im saying. Taylor dated Selena’s ex, then got mad at Demi for dating her ex. But I got you, Taylor Lautner was nothing for Selena.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 10:30 pm

That’s right Taylor and Selena never dated as in boyfriend and girlfriend. They just went out while they were in BC. If you look at Selena with any relationship guy or girl, she is very affectionate. Her affection with Taylor was just blown up by the media.

I thought Taylor un-followed Demi after Demi gave her shit in that chat with the Jonas Brothers for picking on Joe after the SNL skit.

• l?veislouder

that little fact slipped my mind, but yeah, neither Selena nor Taylor cared for Taylor too much in that way. for Selena, it was just a convenient, casual dating thing while she was shooting a movie; and for Taylor, she didn’t care until she realized what she had lost, and by then, it was too late.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 11:12 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Taylor Lautner has baggage too. His dad is supposed to be like Papa J

• l?veislouder

Taylor Lautner has baggage too. His dad is supposed to be like Papa J
    he is. he’s also supposed to be a real piece of crap to work with, running Taylor’s production company and such. I feel like he’s a bit more of an asshole in terms of a business sense though, whereas Paul is an all-around asshole, having an issue with anyone who goes against ANY of his views. neither are fun, of course.

• yeahitsernesto

theyre all so cute!

they look like theyre having funn like a sleepover lol

loveislouder is here, let this post come to life

• kristin6410

Miley did not abandon demi she was one of the few ppl that went to go see her! Selena didnt even go. Even if they were fighting selena should have swallowed her pride and go see demi!!

l?veislouder said:

Mar 5, 2012 @ 08:30 pm

She’s still not over Nick.
    —————-
    -_____- you do know how to read twitter, right? Perez posted the video and sent it to Miley. and last I checked, “love bug” is a term of endearment, not a “loving Nick Jonas” confession.
    but yet she chose to reply. He posted a Jonas Brothers video with an intention, which was to get Miley’s attention and get a Niley-ish comment. And he got it. Miley’s not stupid, she likes her followers, and this will clearly give her more.
    I don’t think she’s not over him, though. It’s been years.
    She just replied that for fun, not because she’s in love with him or whatsoever.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 08:38 pm
    kristin6410 said:

Did you not see the video? Demi said that Selena was the first to contact her when she got in. Demi admitted she fucked up with Selena. Miley did not go visit her she called her maybe.

• l?veislouder

The problem started before tour. Kevin Jonas was being cold and mean to Demi way before that, when she was still dating Joe. Something else must’ve happened.
    —————-
    Dianna (Demi’s mom) was leaking things about Kevin and the Jonas family. that’s what happened.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 08:38 pm

l?veislouder said:

Mar 5, 2012 @ 08:30 pm

She’s still not over Nick.
    —————-
    I don’t think she’s not over him, though. It’s been years.
    I thought Miley said the Love Bug thing first and then Perez posted the Love Bug video. Pretty sure it happened that way.

No, Perez posted the video. He’s a gossip guy, he loves to start drama. And Miley followed him.

• l?veislouder

I don’t think she’s not over him, though. It’s been years.
    okay, obviously you don’t know how to read twitter. Miley said “thank you love bug” first, and then Perez posted the video. she didn’t reply to him, he replied to her.

l?veislouder said:

—————-
    What kind of things? And how come Kevin was the only one mad at her?

Go check the timeline I think you are mistaken. Perez tweeted Miley about something maybe a congratulation or something. Then Miley replied with Blah Blah Blah Love Bug.

• l?veislouder

What kind of things? And how come Kevin was the only one mad at her?
    —————-

Why would she day thank you to him when he hadn’t said anything to her before?

Why would she day thank you to him when he hadn’t said anything to her before?
    @MileyCyrus Wow! You looked the best you’ve ever looked at Elton’s #Oscars party!!! http://perez.ly/xJx2N1 Just WOW!!!

• BrokenArrow

Ashley is so cute

Did you see Ashley’s chat last night? She is adorable. she says the girls are playing trashy college girls and that it is a big change from anything she has ever played before, but she loves the storyline.

• SubwayToVenus

Is it true that Selena fucking hates Demi now?

Mar 5, 2012 @ 05:31 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

Is it true that Selena fucking hates Demi now?

• SubwayToVenus

Why do they look so freaking messy?

i dont like vanessa’s hair like that.
    and selena’s friendships with her best female friends always seem kinda lesbianish.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 05:32 pm

i dont like vanessa’s hair like that.

Everyone she has ever worked with has only had great things to say about her and that she was a sweetheart. Maybe all the horror stories that “insiders” keep spreading aren’t true. I think it’s cool that she can become so close quickly my self.

• kristin6410

@subwaytovenus wattt D: why does selena hate demi

• kristin6410

Selena looks like she was just crying o.O i hope selena doesnt start being a bitch like vanessa has been recently…

Mar 5, 2012 @ 05:36 pm
    kristin6410 said:

They got up at 4 AM and she had a long trip home yesterday, complete with a 2 hour delay in Dallas. I think they were all just tired.

• kristin6410

@anon but come on does that not look like a “ive been crying face” with all honesty

Mar 5, 2012 @ 05:49 pm
    kristin6410 said:

Maybe she was this could actually be from a physical shot in the movie.Who knows?

Vanessa looks worst than usual with that awful hair.

It’s good Selena is trying to cover herlsef with that pillow… I would if I was wearing and over-sized Garfield shirt with nothing but undies underneath.

And this Ashley person seems like an attention whore. She’s totally looking at the camera here. http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=69681&fid=483076
    I doubt that had deeply met, but they’re instantly BFF?

Mar 5, 2012 @ 05:50 pm

Vanessa looks worst than usual with that awful hair.

I doubt that had deeply met, but they’re instantly BFF?

Nessa lloks great, she is made up to look messy for the movie.
    Apparently Selena had a bathing suit on under the Garfield shirt and it is probably her sleeping clothes in the movie. Why is it that everyone who is not super famous is considered a famewhore? I mean everyone who is famous is by nature a famewhore, or they would be bankers. Ashley is a sweet heart and Selena and Ashley have been friends for about a year and a half now. You do realize she is dating Justin’s former style guy Ryan Good right?

I think they’ll all have fun making this movie.

wow it just amazes me how celebs look without makeup and stuff they actually look like normal like us…like not so pretty as you think they really are..

How do you know Miley NEVER liked Demi?

The video her and Mandy made was ridiculing both Selena and Demi. Miley knows that Selena was the one that basically helped Demi even get into Disney. Demi was not the kind of people Miley was hanging with back then and was part of Disney which she wanted to get as far away from as possible. Seems pretty straight forward to me.
    It may be possible she didn’t really like because she was Selena’s BFF, and because Kevin’s Team Demi and Selena. But that was al because she hadn’t met her yet.

hahaha this made me laught. Miley is bigger than any disney kid,lol. Even now that miley been hiding she manage to make lonesome video #1 without any promotion something that selena or demi coundn’t accomplished on their own! miley has always been bigger than demi, than selena, than jonas if anything they all used miley name to get ahead, selena stared the drama between miley and her by flirting with nick behind miley’s back and pretending to be her friend in front, miley and demi became friends and demi even went to miley’s sweet 16 birthday. selena abandone demi to hangout with taylor because she uses people to get ahead, she was besty with demi when demi served a purpose to get close to nick, once demi not with them selena went back to taylor who can give her exposure for her career, she did with miley name and the jonas now she needed another victim bieber, who miley was helping get more notice by teens that why miley went to eat with him, and promoted him on much music and sang at his movie. bieber said he has a crush on miley, taylor, beyonce and rihanna before so he did like miley,but miley don’t like younger kids and she don’t like skinny 12 year old look alike he didn’t have a chance in the world with miley, miley is too hot for him and too mature, selena right out his alley and she needed the boost.

theyre all so cute!

they look like theyre having funn like a sleepover lol
    stop putting this stupid shit for ernesto is annoying and deceiving who cares about him.

Miley and Selena are definitely NOT friends, never have been, never will be
    Of course they are not friends selena flirted with nick behind miley back who will be friends with that backstabber but the minute nick dumped her ass, she went to hangout with miley, if they are not friend why the fuck will selena be going to hangout with miley. selena fans love to makeup stories that selena was not friends with miley because selena looks bad looking like a backtabbing bitch and boyfriend stealer and bitch of a friend, so they say they were not friend when selena herself said they were friend and they hungout together unless selena was lying and was using miley’s name to get ahead and get notice something she does with everyone and uses people. selena is not as nice as people make them out to be! everything miley has selena wants like spoil rotten child,well she is an only child so am not surprise!

I still don’t get what happened, why did they stop being friends?
    They just grew apart and took different paths in life.
    selena betray demi first because she went to haongout with taylor first when she knew demi like joe. selena was the one who abandone demi for taylor because taylor was famous and she needed to gained more fans and demi couldn’t help her anymore! selena is a bad friend she only friends with people to see what she can get out of them. she using beiber she don’t even cared for bieber she still hungup on nick the only guy who she couldn’t completely manipulated. she did at the beggining because nick like her, but then he realiezed miley was so much better than her and selena who always got everything she wanted because she was an only child got pissed she couldn’t manipulate nick into loving her!!

They just grew apart and took different paths in life.

“I was born at night, but not last night”

I remember this!
    selena is very bitter because she couldn’t make nick fall for her!who told her to betray miley and go after a guy who was already in love thinking she could make nick fall in love with her, she took advantage of miley and nick working schedules and that is evil to do, she just keep coming in between, even when disney put them to all sing together, when people thought miley and nick were dating you could see selena flirting with nick right in front of miley face, like i said selena has no morals who does that?

Miley Cyrus is set to make a new US TV documentary on the water issues in Africa as she visits Tanzania later this month

omg! liam is really hot I take him over bieber childish body any day! miley has really good taste!

^^^Guuurl,you know you’re into childish bodies, don’t front.

• foshomiley

i don’t think vanessa likes selena all that much or vice versa…

bieber said he has a crush on miley

he never said he had a crush on miley, he actually said she wasn’t his type. and miley is not too hot for him, if selena isn’t. because selena is way hotter than miley with her tomboy ways and her awkward looking face.

i would love for Miley and Selen to just hang out one day and see what the fans will say. To bad it’s only a thought.

we can say all we want but at the end of the day Selena doesnt pay attention or cause drama like Miley and Demi and she doesnt do bad to prove shes cool but what she does best is help and be there for her friends whether they betrayed her or not!! shes just a good person and never changed her good image just to prove shes growing up. somehow i will always love Demi and miley as human beings but not for the way they behave coz i dont like it

• BrokenArrow

im tired of these pointless feuds.

• StephaniaJonas

I love how people are all like “omg joe’s such an ass, he left demi then brought ashley on tour” yes, maybe that was wrong but do you have any idea what it was like for joe?. Demi was a freaking mess, she would make joe’s life a freaking hell, do you know what’s like to face a troubled persona like demi telling you it’s your fault she cut because you weren’t as hyper as usual, joe had no right to feel tired or have a bad day because demi’s was always struggling with something. He loved her, he cared for her but he was putting up with a relationship that was unhealthy for him. Ashley made him happy and she was nothing but nice to demi. And even after all that bullshit, joe still felt bad for demi, and one of the reasons he and ashley broke up was because he would still feel gulty and demi came back to haunt him everytime. So check your facts before you point at someone.

So true

, but i don’t get why do you think that everything is Papajonas’ fault. how do you know what really happened.

Miley’s decisions to break away from Disney became more complicated, because for everything Miley did wrong Selena was praised and basically thrown in her face. To me that would be the cause of the Miley Selena feud.

It’s sadder to me that Selena who only did her job and loved doing what she was doing got the Smiler hate for almost her entire career. All Selena ever wanted was to grow as an entertainer and be known for what she accomplishes. That is pretty admirable I think. Is it really her fault that she is a good person? She helps so many of her friends get their foot in the door in any way she can.

They’re feud started way before Miley left Disney, in 2008.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 06:48 pm

They’re feud started way before Miley left Disney, in 2008.

Yeah I realize they scrapped it out there, but they became semi close again, there are pics of tehm going to dinner while Miley was with Gaston. The time Selena’s hand holding her bag looked like she was flipping off the paps. What I am saying is when Miley realized the good girl bad girl feud thing was making it hard for her when she wanted to break away. For everything Miley did, the media would say Miley did this, but Selena wouldn’t do that. That was when Miley started getting vindictive towards Selena. Many think that was her only reason for connecting with Demi. Think about it, what is the one way to hurt Selena down deep? Take away her best friend of ten years.

Demi grows apart from her friends because she is freaking BIPOLAR she never let selena help her with her issues. Selena is the one who took demi with her down to la and got her out of the hell that dallas was and demi paid her with nothing but an agressive attitude whenever selena tried to helped her. The truth is selena is down to earth, she is mature and she stays grounded, her parents don’t let her do everything she wants to like demi’s and selena’s. Demi stopped bein friends with the jb because her mother was spilling family info she and kevin hated each other, she and nick were good friends and she still loves/hates joe, demi is bipolar, she has mental issues and that’s why she walks away from friendships.

Miley is a freaking slut, she’s a stoner, she has no friends and she is still in love with nick jonas. She’s not a bad person though, she’s sweet. So basically the only normal people are Nick and Selena since Joe’s is Miley’s male version but without the weed.

I noticed that, especially in 2010. But why did they dislike each other so much?
    I feel that Nick, at some point, was the only one that actually supported her. Kevin hated her and Joe was too busy with Ashley.

‘m sorry but that dinner was the fakest ever, they only did it to piss jb off. It was all organized by taylor who was still bitter. “no I’ve got some enemies and they’re all friends suddenly” “now you’re rounding up your army, turning all your troops on me” jb said it temselves. Miley and taylor were just bitter so they decided to hang out with nick’s other ex and jb’s best friend. As simple as that.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 07:10 pm

hmmm never thought of it that way. sounds possible.

…………..
    I’ve always thought like this.

• kristin6410

@anon i dnt think miley is vicious to set out and make someone miserable by take there bff of ten years away. I heard somehow demi and miley meet and started talking and demi and miley connected..

Mar 5, 2012 @ 07:19 pm
    kristin6410 said:

ok that’s how you see. myself I see it different. Demi was vulnerable while Selena was in BC filming. Miley never liked Demi and then was bff’s with her? The whole tweeting each other calling each other pet names like dragon was clearly done to hurt Selena. That’s how I see it.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 07:23 pm

Joe and Demi never dated Mitchie and Shane did. Papa Jonas was so desparate to make CR 2 work that he made Joe and Demi play the part IRL. They wanted it to draw ticket buyers in for the concerts. So obvious if you ask me.

How do you know Miley NEVER liked Demi?

Mar 5, 2012 @ 07:26 pm

How do you know Miley NEVER liked Demi?

According to some of the writers for Hannah Montana, they started writing Miley as mean as they saw her every day on set. Look at early episodes of the show and then later ones after 2008, you will see a difference.

How do you know Miley NEVER liked Demi?

I wouldn’t doubt it. It seems like they took a lot from her real life into the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5YBlX6Pcg Miley and Selena’s feud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSja8FXlfYo Niley.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 07:34 pm

How do you know Miley NEVER liked Demi?

Yes she did many times. Demi was even up for Hannah Montana and lost it to Miley. Have you not seen the old KCA awards and shit? Miley knew for sure. Even now Miley uses Demi and I don’t think Demi is smart enough or she is desperate because after being fired from SWAC, she has nothing really.

Haha joe and demi DID date. Demi was in love with joe, do you think papa jonas approved of joe saying ” i wanted to visit demi while on rehab but i didn’t have the guts” ashley on tour was one of the main reasons for demi’s breakdown, hell even ashley greene’s friend (garbo’s fiancee) said between ashley and joe didn’t worl because demi’s ghost was always just around the corner. Joe was never quite the same after that whole drama.

Why would she use Demi? If anything, Demi was using HER. Miley was, is, and probably will always be bigger than Demi.
    I repeat, Miley was bitter to Demi because she was Selena’s pal, but she didn’t know her. Once she got to meet her, they realised they had some things in common.

Actually I think that was the starting point of the feud in the first place. Hannah and Mikayla. Selena was doomed to be second fiddle as soon as that aired. Miley’s scandals are why Selena surfaced as the true Disney actor.

Seems legit. But I do believe Joe wasn’t much into her, maybe nothing at all, and that’s why he felt so guilty afterwards.

I love how we discuss Niley on a Demi post, and Jemi on a Selena post :)

Mar 5, 2012 @ 07:41 pm

NOOOO Demi was drunk and on coke the hole trip. there were pictures posted by one of the friends. Someone told Disney and Papa Jonas that Demi was really wasted and Demi got heavily reprimanded. That was when Demi started freaking and wondering who ratted her out. That’s when she punched BigGirlShorty. Demi has been deep into the drugs ever since she dated Alex Deleon.

Miley hates Selena because she dated Nick.
    Selena dislikes Miley because Nick never loved her like she loved Miley.

Selena and Miley were never friends, and never will be.
    Demi is not friends with either of them now.
    Jonas are not friends with them either.

End of story, everybody hates each other.

Joe loved demi, as his best friend always, but he was manipulated, he was confued and thought he could love her as a gf too. Until demi showed him her true colors and it was way too much for joe to handle.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 07:44 pm

Do you really think Demi would date Joe knowing he did Dallas? I wouldn’t date someone who slept with my sister.

Papa J made Demi and Joe date.
    Papa J made Miley and Nick break up.
    Papa J made Selena and Nick date for the second time.
    Papa K is evil, people. EVIL.

Stop believing every small and blind rumor.

Precisely, Demi was heavy into the drugs and Kevin knew it.

didn’t joe and demi date before 2010 too?
    someone said this to me
    that everyone said jemi was publicity for camp rock 2 and she said “false, because joe and demi had already dated before”

didn’t joe and demi date before 2010 too?
    someone said this to me

Kevin was mean to her because he saw how much demi manipulated joe . I know this for a fact guys. She was very manipulative and demi was joe’s weakness, he found out and that’s when he realized there was something wrong with her, because joe was miserable every freaking day because demi passed all of her issues onto him.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 07:54 pm

Stop believing every small and blind rumor.

Have you seen Dallas? back then she was definitely the hot one and Joe’s type. I think you would be more wrong to not believe it.

Lmfao Joe didn’t do Dallas, he barely knows her, he had something going on with demi before all of this , back inm december when demi spent holidays with them though. In 2009 I believe.

Saying Jow did Dallas is as real as saying Nick did Demi.

• kristin6410

Yeh i think miley hated demi bc she was friends with selena

Mar 5, 2012 @ 08:02 pm

Joe and Dallas happened in Toronto first Camp Rock. They were the same age and it just happened.

Saying Jow did Dallas is as real as saying Nick did Demi.
    But Nick did do Demi, though. He always had a crush on her. I’ve hear he raped her, and that’s why she started taking drugs and ended up in rehab.

“I’m not a mistake, I’m not a fake” – MIley Cyrus, Can’t Be Tamed.
    That is SO for Selena.

• kristin6410

How did joe get manipulated by demi?

@anon i dnt think miley would call selena a mistake thats harsh

kinda ot but is it true that miley hates biebs? newspaper and magazines always say that lol.

Demi really started hitting the drugs when she started to realize that Miley left her high and dry and knowing that she had hurt, her only true friend that took all her crap and still stayed by her side, Selena. Miley lived 2 minutes from Demi and they never were together after the damage was done between Selena and Demi.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 08:09 pm

Think about it, Justin was the first real threat to her reign among young kids. Also Miley knew that Selena and Justin had been very close since 2009.
    Justin even said no Miley isn’t my type in an interview but chose Selena when he was asked. Miley was used to being the HBIC and it was slipping away.

Yet she chose Bieber over Nick Jonas.

Mar 5, 2012 @ 08:09 pm
    kristin6410 said:

@anon i dnt think miley would call selena a mistake thats harsh

Especially when Miley was exactly the same thing. Christ Miley mom was a freaking groupie of Billy Ray. It bugs me that Miley doesn’t force Billy to take a DNA test to prove that kid in England is not her brother.

Yet she chose Bieber over Nick Jonas.

Yeah well he didn’t fuck her over because of his family did he? I don’t blame her. Papa Jonas was only concerned about his boys and how much success they could get. Demi should not have been pushed out on her first tour the way she was. She needed to build a fanbase first.

kristin6410 said:

@anon i dnt think miley would call selena a mistake thats harsh
    Well she WAS a mistake. Nick called her a mistake too “She was brought into this world out of a beautiful mistake”.

Yet she chose Bieber over Nick Jonas.

that was cuz shes 4ever bitter about the niley breakup.

Yet she chose Bieber over Nick Jonas.

She was not over him at that stage.

rose garden is about selena?
    jonas fans told me it was for their friend maya

Anyways so much drama.. I am really looking forward to Spring Breakers. This movie has so much in it and other than Vanessa this is new ground for the actors. I think it will be awesome.

• kristin6410

@anon but even tho she was a mistake miley wouldnt say such a vicious thing since shes all about love

She’s still not over Nick.

• kristin6410

Miley never liked bieber so why would she be mad that he liked selena?? I doubt she hates him they went out to eat that one time and did a duet

• l?veislouder

oh boy, Joe as the victim. this is poorly written, steaming like of bullshit. Demi was (and is) no saint, but neither was Joe. if you truly had a heart, you wouldn’t bring your new girlfriend around your old girlfriend (the one you basically left for your new girl) and parade her around, and then break up with her because you “feel bad”, which wouldn’t make sense anyway, because Ashley and Joe were together for a long time, and continued to date way after Demi broke down and checked herself into treatment.
    honestly, why don’t you check your facts before protecting the asshole holding the flashlight that’s blinding you.

• l?veislouder

Mar 5, 2012 @ 08:30 pm

She’s still not over Nick.
    —————-