Demi Lovato, ‘So F*cking Tired..’

iehr4h
INFphoto_2094128
demilovatonaptime

+ @ Today Show!

She want to steal all of Joes money!!!!!!!

why i cant think shes pretty :/
    i really try but i cant

*Demi Lovato in a locked room with all the anons…,no windows*

Demi is so fucking predictable posting sexy pics of herself in provocative poses in bed.

That first photo must be photoshopped. No one is THAT stunning. Le sigh.

Mar 6, 2012 @ 11:26 am

That first photo must be photoshopped. No one is THAT stunning. Le sigh.
    —————

Oh hi Demi hai gurl

is she wearing anything under the coat? :D it doesn’t look so..

shes so beautiful.

She’s so cool for talking like that. Jk. Lol

Yes because dropping the F bomb is just SO classy.

• taylorsromeo

ask taylor

Exactly! She should be tired :) classless Demi should stop whining and be grateful.

It must be really nice to take a nap with 10kg of make-up on your face :)
    And, yes Demi, you’re SUCH a bad girl, cursing on twitter.

why does she always look so angry?

Didn’t she claim she punched her dancer because she was taking on too much and such? Her people better watch out if she gets too tired she just may start throwing punches lol

• AcidPinkLemonade

I hope that fur coat is fake.

did she punch the dancer three times?

Mar 6, 2012 @ 12:24 pm
    It must be really nice to take a nap with 10kg of make-up on your face :)
    And, yes Demi, you’re SUCH a bad girl, cursing on twitter.
    ====
    Hehe

why does she always look so angry?
    ====
    She just has “bitch face” when she’s not smiling.

Stop being a whiney priss Demi. You obviously still need help. -____-

this girl is cussing now eh?
    well is this her way of showing us that she isn’t boring?

Asktaylor wasn’t even on yesterday… Only after the 500th comment I believe… So I don’t know what your talking about. Get your facts right!

Mar 6, 2012 @ 12:57 pm
    ====
    How could you be so sure? she could have been a anon then signed in, unless it was you the whole time…

• Elise

Would yall haters stop being rude to Demi. Cause if you dont know her personal you should keep yall mouth shut. Im sick of you haters. hating on Demi and Danielle and how do yall know that she stole Joe Money. She has her own money why on earth would she want to steal Joe’s Money. So Haters stop Hating on her. Just cause she Famous yall want to hate on her. I’m a Lovatics so Leave Demi alone

• StephaniaJonas

LOL. i think she’s just like her BFF Kim Kardashian, posting sexy pics of herself to get a men.

• selenajoey4ever

I’m gonna start throwing punches!

so damn tired!

See, it won’t let me post it.
    ====
    You don’t have a code, that’s why you cant post pics.

A code? Where do I find it?
    ===
    I would tell you what it is but…try using your resources ;)
    bahaha, you’re so nice. I’m just internet-retarded. I looked on ‘resources’ but I didn’t find anything useful. :(
    =====
    What do you mean you don’t find anything useful? go on google.

• EarthChild

I think she said “watch the world end” because she used to be with Disney and got replies to the tweet about it. I don’t think she’s that in to herself lol.

Hopefully it’s faux fur though…

God could she get any more fake? She got hit with the ugly stick alot when she was little. Gross!

=====
    What do you mean you don’t find anything useful? go on google.
    All I can see is the name of the file D: I’m on google chrome, it just hates me.

===
    I’m on GC too. Type in image code and look through some links.

6, 2012 @ 02:03 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

Why so much make up demi? you’re beautiful, you don’t need it.
    ——————-

LMFAO NO! she isn’t beautiful and yes she does need it! It doesn’t matter she is a flop anyway totally irrelevant at this point. At least she will never be a has been, she is a never was! NOW STFU AND GTFO!

Milford Sound in New Zealand

don’t forget to us Full HTML

don’t forget to us Full HTML
    I can’t! I get a link like this: < img style="-webkit-user-select: none; cursor: -webkit-zoom-in; " src="http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/d/dog_pug-12626.jpg" width="66" height="50" >

She’s so annoying. Omg.

And where is the proof of her being “an anon”? Almost everyone on here knows how to put pics up… -____-

guys she is 19 she can curse big whoop… everyone curses miley, jonas brothers

we’re just making fun of her cause she thinks she’s the big deal. LMFAO, what a pathetic human being she is.

I don’t :( Google Chrome won’t let me.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

didnt know she was on the today show-_- wouldve watched it cause i didnt have school;p

• SubwayToVenus

Why so much make up demi? you’re beautiful, you don’t need it.

Right click, inspect the element, and make sure it’s a full image…

I hope Kevin sees Demi in NYC and punches her in the face like the manipulatore bitchy mentality that she is.

see, it won’t let me post it.

Yeah, I was the one on yesterday, were you the one who accused asktaylor? I mean really. How mean can you get? Bully you and lil are.
    ====
    No, I was not the one,at least I don’t think I was the one. I can get REALLY mean.

see, it won’t let me post it.
    ====
    You don’t have a code, that’s why you cant post pics.

see, it won’t let me post it.
    ====
    You don’t have a code, that’s why you cant post pics.

A code? Where do I find it?

see, it won’t let me post it.
    ====
    You don’t have a code, that’s why you cant post pics.

A code? Where do I find it?
    ===
    I would tell you what it is but…try using your resources ;)

see, it won’t let me post it.
    ====
    You don’t have a code, that’s why you cant post pics.

A code? Where do I find it?
    ===
    I would tell you what it is but…try using your resources ;)

Mar 6, 2012 @ 02:02 pm

guys she is 19 she can curse big whoop… everyone curses miley, jonas brothers

___
    lol yeah oh we’re sorta making fun of u 2…for being a dumbass! LMFAO what a pathetic human being u r!

trust me I’m a huuuuuuge fan of demi but that fact that she dropped the f bomb over twitter kind of upsets me… she can swear all she wants outside of the internet but the fact that she wrote it over twitter for everyone to see? lacking common sense. how about thinking about how people would react and just put ‘freaking’ or something? I know that you shouldn’t really care what people think but when you’re in the public eye like that ESPECIALLY with a huge mtv special coming up, it may be the smart thing to just…not say it? still love her though.

• HolyDumbFUCK

WATCH THE FUCK OUT BADASSSSSS. OMG THIS GIRL IS JUST A FUCKING POSER

• Mishelle

Fucking LOVE that she swore. About time the real her comes out! I knew she was fierce and fiesty all along. Love this chick SO much<333

how is her pose provocative? all you can see is her FACE! lmao

• Katrina

lol why would it be a trip if demi used the f-bomb lol half over the population of teens including I myslef curse lol..so why cant she? huh? lol

• xAskTaylorx

Because you can control what you type, in my eyes, Demu did this for attention. She could ve typed the word, then realized “oh this is bad, I can’t be a role model and type this.” She obviously knew this documentary was airing today…

lmao, Taking a nap in full make up? LOOOOL STOP IT. Insecure & fishing for compliments. She needs help.

why i cant think shes pretty :/
    i really try but i cant

I think she is really pretty but i got the same problem with Selena Gomez i think nothing on that girl is beautiful and i don’t know why everybody thinks she is so georgeous :/

she’s an attention whore. she needs to realize that younger people are looking up to her. isn’t that what she said? she wanted to be the role model of kids who are afraid to speak up.
    bitch, please.

so f*cking fat

Then take a nap rather then taking photos of yourself saying your tired ? Seriously she is fucking annoying.
    And she wears as much makeup as a drag queen

Real cute Demi *rolls eyes*

Mar 6, 2012 @ 02:50 pm
    don’t forget to us Full HTML
    ===
    Use a picture from yahoo or google images. Make sure there are no spaces.

dat is so nerce

Do you just want me to tell you?

• urmom

I can’t go a day without cursing. imo she’s hotter when she isn’t being fake. Most of you fuckers curse, why can’t she?

she’s always tired or sick, poor demi :(

• TooLazyToSignIn.

Ew. Hop off her dick. Don’t call her classless because she swears. I guarantee everyone here has sworn. So I guess that makes you all just as classless as her.

Her pose isn’t even provocative in the bed, you can only see her face. So calling her a slut/trying to be sexy to get guys is just pointless, you’re just looking for a reason to hate.

And we all know that’s not real fur on her coat and that she has clothes on under it. Come on now, stop being pathetic.

this girl is now OVER annoying.She reallydidnt even have a reason for cursing which just shows she’s just doing it for attention,oh and because miley has done it. UGH. She wants so bad to be like everyone else but herself. Smh. She’s an outcast and a wannabe. I use to be a huge fan but now, I rather cut my eyes out than see her try to hard to be someone she’s not. Get real.

So many rude comments, man… You don’t need to be a fan of hers to at least be polite. Just give your opinion without attacking her, she won’t even read it -.- if what you got to say would hurt you, think twice before opening your mouth, at least she is doing something out of her life.

Wow. She sounded like shit. Waay off key. I have heard Demi live many times and she has never disappointed. I hope it’s just b/c she’s still sick & getting over it. I hope she takes the time to recover & doesn’t push herself.

• LoveToLove

df

demi lovato is a narcissist.

guys she is 19 she can curse big whoop… everyone curses miley, jonas brothers.

Mar 6, 2012 @ 01:24 pm
    guys she is 19 she can curse big whoop… everyone curses miley, jonas brothers.
    ====
    We know ;)

• forthemoment.

I doubt she actually sleeps with all that on. :L
    + I’m exited to watch Stay Strong, actually, even though i’m not a huge fan.
    It’s on in the UK next Tuesday.

why i cant think shes pretty :/
    i really try but i cant

*****

I don’t think she is either.

• GagaAteMyHeart

oh, what a bad ass. ;)

Used to be such big fan, not anymore. Can’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth. She talks a good game but doesn’t back it up. Take care of yourself first before you try helping others. I feel sorry for her and anyone that looks to her as their role model.

She’s pretty.. but who can sleep with all that makeup on D: i’d go crazy

*SIGH*

• back2december

She is so beyond stunning!!!

Ugh because I live in stupid Canada I can’t watch her Stay Strong documentry on Mtv. Does anyone know if there is any other channels it might be on?? (Canadaians…)

^^ Some of the mtv shows come on much music

Haha, Demi’s right! I predict by the end of today, this post will have over 500 responses not by AskTaylor about Demi’s usage of “fucking”. Which is the Internet equiv. of the world ending.

• StephaniaJonas

Wearing a animal fur coat, what a fucking bitch.

• aaliyahnoelle

StephaniaJonas said:

Wearing a animal fur coat, what a fucking bitch
    —————

could be faux fur you know…no need to jump to the most extreme conclusions now

Another gold digger like Danielle Jonas wearing a fur coat!