Taylor Swift ZEBRA STRIPED BIKINI

FFN_BOZFF_Swift_Taylor_Bikini_EXC_030112_8839533

Taylor Swift and friends soaking up the sun at Cottesloe Beach in Perth, Australia on March 1. Taylor dipped her feet into the water and poses for photos with friends. Photos: FameFlynet.

Mar 6, 2012 @ 02:21 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

Finally someone who’s as pale as me!

Lol, I thought the exact same thing, and I cannot get a tan!! It’s so annoying.
    —————–
    I should have known you were from England, you are having fucking annoying like most British people, except for maybe Graham Norton. Now STFU! GTFO!

she is sooooooooooooooo ‘white’ and thin!! But beautiful too.

Me too, i get sunburnt, then it goes to tan. :L
    I’m from Cambridge, you?

Winchester (little town near London) In case you don’t know where it is, lol.

—————–

Lmao, what? Fuck off.

• forthemoment.

How can you have annoying? Annoying isn’t a noun, it’s a verb. You can’t have a verb.

And, England is DIFFERENT to Britain. If you’re going to insult a country, at least get it right.

• forthemoment.

Winchester (little town near London) In case you don’t know where it is, lol.
    Haha, no i wouldn’t of known where it is. :P
    That’s cool. I don’t know London very well.

Go away, Australia don’t want you.

She has really weird legs. How come British people all have fucked up teeth?

Haha, no i wouldn’t of known where it is. :P
    That’s cool. I don’t know London very well.

Aw, you should come more often, it’s amazing. I’ve never been to Cambridge though, I’m sure it’s wonderful.

• SubwayToVenus

She has really weird legs. How come British people all have fucked up teeth?

Not ALL british people have fucked up teeth, I don’t in fact, I mean I used to have braces but not all of us have fucked up teeth.

• forthemoment.

She has really weird legs. How come British people all have fucked up teeth?

Steriotypes are stupid, to be quite honest. What’s the point? What are you gaining from this? You know any British people?
    Oh, and British = English, Scottish and Welsh.

• forthemoment.

I would, but train tickets cost loaaaads.
    + Yeah, it’s a lovely city. :)

@ 02:47 pm
    forthemoment. said:

She has really weird legs. How come British people all have fucked up teeth?

Oh, and British = English, Scottish and Welsh.
    —————–
    Its not a sterotype. Bitch have you watched the BBC lately. I mean come on. Just watch British Television for all the proof you need. Dr. Who?

• BrokenArrow

she’s just a pale as me lol.
    Her legs are weird but other than than she’s got a good body :)

Graham Norton is Irish, not English.. get the facts right before commenting

• forthemoment.

So because a FEW actors on ONE programme have bad teeth, then all ENGLISH people have bad teeth? No.
    That’s like me saying all Americans are overweight. It’s ridiculous, and untrue. Just because some are, doesn’t mean all are.

—————-

Lmao, Dr.Who doesn’t stand for England.

• SubwayToVenus

she’s just a pale as me lol.
    Her legs are weird but other than than she’s got a good body :)

I’m sorry but how can you say she has a good body? her body it’s terrible, she looks like a giant bird, she needs to put on weight.

dats nerce

Mar 6, 2012 @ 02:55 pm

Graham Norton is Irish, not English.. get the facts right before commenting
    ——————–
    Well he lives in London!! BITCH!

Taylor Swift does not need to gain weight. Muscle yes, you can clearly tell she does not work out.

• EarthChild

She’s so pale her feet blend in with the sand…but she wouldn’t look right with a tan

• forthemoment.

Finally someone who’s as pale as me!

• SubwayToVenus

Finally someone who’s as pale as me!

Lol, I thought the exact same thing, and I cannot get a tan!! It’s so annoying.

• forthemoment.

Lol, I thought the exact same thing, and I cannot get a tan!! It’s so annoying.

Me either!
    Not that there’s much hope of tanning in England.

Her body is just yuck! I get her so confused with a boy so much!

Me either!
    Not that there’s much hope of tanning in England.

Haha, omg I’m from England too, well I was born in England and I live in England now but I lived many years in New Jersey and I always failed at gettin a tan, I just get red and then it goes away, lol. Where are you from?

wtf is that body? What would Demi say?

• forthemoment.

Me too, i get sunburnt, then it goes to tan. :L
    I’m from Cambridge, you?

is it just me or is taylor too flat for a 22 year old

• kristin6410

I dnt mean to judge taylor but come on look at her chest. Her bones are sticking out naturally skinny ppl that are a normal weight arent like that.. are they?.

• kristin6410

@anon skinny ppl usually dnt have much boobs unless there just naturally big from there genes

• SmilerEtLovatic

Sorry there is nothing sexy about Taylor Swift. Even her personality is a turn off. I can’t imagine a guy getting hard because of Taylor Swift.
    I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS, I DON’T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT TAYLOR IS HOT AND SEXY.

• SmilerEtLovatic

and this is not zebra striped

She looks so unhealthy! (I don’t say she is, I really love her) but she’s way too skinny.

• lovemestealmeawayy

wow she actually has some hips…shocking thats a compliment…

Taylor is 5′ 11″ so I’d say she has enough meat on her bones for her height. I like the way she goes against the grain of HW and doesn’t get one of those fake orange tans.

• StopKony
  • AcidPinkLemonade

kristin6410 said:

==============================
    I’m naturally skinny and my bones don’t stick out, but that’s because I exercise and have built up muscle over the years. My parents are naturally buff too so genetics has a lot to do with it.

She clearly looks like a naturally thin girl. Her hip bones and ribs aren’t jutting out or anything, you can just barely see the bottom of her rib cage and she has a bit of softness to her stomach.

Also what is with the body bashing? She’s tall and lanky, that type of build usually comes with a small chest. If she got implants I bet the same people would criticize her for that. It’s not like people choose their body type or natural chest size, if that were possible we’d all be perfect little robots. we’re all flawed and we all have beautiful and unique bodies.

_____________
    IA, she’s not sexy at all, but at least she has a pretty face….

• EarthChild

@anon victoriasecret models starve themselves to look like that on a runway #true fact

Actually, for a majority of the runway models that is false. Candice Swanepoel almost lost her contract due to being too thin, and Chanel Iman had to GAIN 15 pounds for the show. The article that you read in regards to the liquid thing came from something Adriana Lima said that the reporter misinterpreted. Most of their weights are in a healthy BMI range for their height, hitting at around 18%. Miranda Kerr is a huge advocate for organic eating and healthy body image. Their measurements are generally healthy. A lot of fashion models do starve themselves, but Victoria’s Secret is strict on their models to not be too thin. I myself used to think they were too thin and starved themselves until I actually discovered a lot more about the models individually. And hopefully you don’t see this as me as attacking you, because I’m not (:

• LoveToLove

for someone who doesn’t work out she was a preeety good body

______________

This comment <3 <3 <3

Who cares about her body. I don’t think Taylor Swift is pretty at all. SHe has big 1980’s hair. She is pale white with blonde hair and blue eyes. BFD, nothing you couldn’t find walking through any mall in America. I am soo sick of people making a big deal of her, what really is there to make a big deal out of?

You must be incredibly hot (which I doubt) if you are sitting wherever you are and saying what will look better on her, instead on focusing on what looks better on her focus on fixing your shallow personality.
    _________________

lol love this comment

I think she look fine just a little pale

• yeahitsernesto

who else is watchnig Stay Strong right now?? <3

Shallow personality? Well yes Taylor Swift has one of those too!

yeahitsernesto said:

who else is watchnig Stay Strong right now?? <3
    —————–
    Hell No! Thats lies! Demi Lovato got paid BIG for that, no to mention she is using it for PR for her flop of a single!

• EarthChild

who else is watchnig Stay Strong right now?? <3

Me! So honored to have met this beautiful girl twice! <3

• SubwayToVenus

I’m not shallow, I like Taylor, I’m just saying she doesn’t look good, may God forgive me for that.

who else is watchnig Stay Strong right now?? <3

Me! So honored to have met this beautiful girl twice! <3

Me too. I absolutelly adore her.

• yeahitsernesto

who else is watchnig Stay Strong right now?? <3
    —————–

—————–

of course youre entitled to your own opinion and you dont need me to tell you that however thats really insensitive of you to say, of course she probably got payed for it but it inspires so many people, myself included, who relate to demi and her story and aside the money and promotion it gives her, this is an inspiration to many first and foremost

• SellyismygirlCrush

To the anon that said she Is to flat for her age . Wtf? You do know she cant control thier growth no matter the age. Its about genes. I should know I got an Itty bitty titty fam. Fml!

• SellyismygirlCrush

I can relate to Demi but she is in no way an Insparation to me, she still irks me

• SubwayToVenus

I love Demi she is def one of my biggest inspirations.

• xAskTaylorx

Demi? An inspiration? Your so funny. She was a great Role model till I realized what she was doing, well, her plan it seems like…

• xAskTaylorx

But hey, your opnion, not mine, my inspiration is this girl in the zebra striped bikini and yours is demis!

• EarthChild

I love Demi she is def one of my biggest inspirations.

Mine too, without her I would’ve never gotten help with some issues I had because I was just so stubborn, but to see someone who I viewed as a perfect person at that time have her own struggles, it was inspiring. I hate when people say she’s being an attention whore because she has helped tons of her fans.

Perfect is in the eye of the beholder because although most of the Victoria Secrets models are amazing and as close to perfect as I could imagine I really did not like them using some of the more high fashion girls like who are very very thin. For lingerie or swimwear the girls need a bit more shape and just a bit more weight on them. Lots of bones on display is not a good look for anyone.

She’s too white, tall and her chest looks abnormal.

• SubwayToVenus

Out of all the celebrities you choose Miley…

Yeah, well I don’t know why I said Miley. Katy Perry, Beyonce, there are many who aren’t skinny and have a HOT body, look at Taylor’s chest, definitely a turn off.

You are all so mean, as if everyone here was perfect. You know what ? It is for people like you guys that society is fucked up. Seriously she’s enjoying her moment dont ruin that. Do you guys really think its nice to listen to things like these? Would you like to have someone telling you all your flaws at your face ? I dont think so. Bunch of stupid people, leave taylor and everyone else alone, mind your own business.

• SubwayToVenus

Katy Perry’s body is the perfect body actually.

• SubwayToVenus

We’re not bashing her, we’re saying what would look better on her, well at least me.

Saying what would look better on her… lol okay so you think that if she ate more she would look better and ‘hotter’ ? Let me tell you something, she has fast metabolism, eating more doesn’t work. I bet she gets frustrated for this, and then she goes on internet and still reads these things. It hurts. For anyone

eveyone is shaped differently.
    demi is curvy
    taylor is just naturally thin and tall
    seriously dont compare them
    she looks fine, she is healthy girl, her body is naturally thin.
    eveyone’s view of “a pefrect body” is diff. so sick of fucked up views on body types.

eveyone is shaped differently.
    demi is curvy
    taylor is just naturally thin and tall
    seriously dont compare them
    she looks fine, she is healthy girl, her body is naturally thin.

Demi is fat not curvy…

SubwayToVenus said:

Out of all the celebrities you choose Miley…

If I had to choose a perfect body I’d choose the Victoria Secret models.. Those girls are PERFECT!

• kristin6410

@subwaytovenus im from jersey !! Lol anyways taylor looks too skinny even for her body look at her neck that cnt be her regular weight..

Her body is so weird total turn off……..

• kristin6410

eveyone is shaped differently.
    demi is curvy
    taylor is just naturally thin and tall
    seriously dont compare them
    she looks fine, she is healthy girl, her body is naturally thin.

——————–

Totally agreed ! I hate this judgmental society :/

You guys are so stupid OMG ! As if everyone here had the PERFECT BODY ! I bet you all feel so insecure about yours that you have to come to a pic and comment things like these, really mean.

• BrokenArrow

Being curvy is having curves, it doesn’t have anything to do with your weight.

• Nons

Being curvy is having curves, it doesn’t have anything to do with your weight.
    ====
    This, thank you. Random how I just jumped in. Bye

kristin6410 said:

And you know this because?

• SubwayToVenus

They have perfect faces, but they don’t eat to have those bodys and that’s unhealthy.

Sorry Tay.

I agree. All of you are so mean. I think she has a good body and she’s healthy. Anyway, If she’s ‘skinny’ or ‘pale’.WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? Do all of you have a perfect body? Stop the hate on her already. She looks very happy and that’s what matters even if you don’t care.

WHY do you guys think every skinny girl doesnt eat ?! No seriously, most skinny girls are skinny because of fast metabolism, it doesnt have anything to do with food! Stop saying shit you dont know

SubwayToVenus said:

Sorry Tay.

That’s what I’ve been trying to tell everyone here ! I hate living in this world. If you all stopped caring about looks world would be so much better. I dont care if taylor is skinny or pale or whatever, she’s a good and happy person so that makes of her a much better person than half of yall

=====
    lol this

• kristin6410

@anon i read an article that says 3 days before a runway they can eat and then after that they only can eat little things and drink liquids . Its bad. I dnt kno about the non runway models tho

EXACTLY ! Finally someone that understands what I mean

• l?veislouder

See it isn’t hard to agree with yourself, but when you acuse me of being that anon again, that’s low. B-u-l-l-y, what does that spell? BULLY! -____-
    ——————–
    I wasn’t the one to call you out and accuse you of being the anon (though I do believe it was you), but after creating an account, I have never left a comment from anon (especially not one agreeing with myself), and I can say that honestly. you, however, cannot say the same thing.

• xAskTaylorx

• xAskTaylorx

Wow, you just called me out. I’m mostly on my phone, then on my computer. Like you said it’s hard to log in and out. I haven’t posted any pictures or was an anon since maybe a week ago?
    -___-

How u guys expect her to get tan if when she goes to the beach y’all keep bashing her? -.-

• NirvanaSmells

l?veislouder said:
    Mar 7, 2012 @ 02:31 am
    NirvanaSmells said:
    I think she’s cute. At least she’s not fake. But she could gain some weight, she’ll look amazing then. She doesn’t look Southern at all lol.
    —————–
    I think she looks amazing now. Maybe she can’t gain weight. Maybe her metabolism won’t allow it. Then what? Is she supposed to be upset because she can’t be “amazing” in your eyes? I think she happy with herself, and it’s not your judgement to say what she should be. And she doesn’t look Southern because she’s from Pennsylvania, which isn’t a Southern state.

Well, I think everyone has a personal opinion. I was just expressing my opinion. Now is that a crime? At least I’m not saying shit about her? I just said she could gain some weight. Seriously, I’m not the only person who “criticizes” a celebrity.Too bad if it hurt your sentiments. And I’m not Taylor Swift fan and all I know is that she stayed in Nashville.

Taylor may not be sexy & hot, but she is BEAUTIFUL ;)

• l?veislouder

Oh, and British = English, Scottish and Welsh.
    —————-
    As the Queen’s title is Queen of England, how come she can give titles elsewhere? For example, before William got married, he was Prince of Wales. Does she control all of Britian (obviously not in political sense, just titles)? If so, why isn’t she called the Queen of Britain?

I’m sorry for all the questions, and it’s okay if you don’t know; I’m just very interested in the British Monarchy. Before William and Catherine got married, I was so anxious for them to wed because I wanted to know what their titles would be lol

• l?veislouder

As for the people bitching about Taylor’s pale skin, just know she has less of a shot of developing skin cancer and other diseases than you do, as you clearly enjoy spending time out in the sun trying to look “healthy.” Just saying :)

• NirvanaSmells

• l?veislouder

Mar 7, 2012 @ 02:31 am
    NirvanaSmells said:
    —————–

She looks like a ghost but I guess she likes the pale look?
    I’m actually surprised she always looks very skinny and gaunt like but here her body looks normal.. And I know she’s tall but her legs looks stumpy here for some reason.. She’s not as skinny as she appears to be.

And the comment above saying if she doesn’t tan at least she won’t get skin cancer.. She could always use spray tan

• l?veislouder

She looks like a ghost but I guess she likes the pale look?
    and alas, more judging. -___-

• l?veislouder

Mar 7, 2012 @ 04:01 am
    which are inconvenient, annoying, not even permanent, and a nuisance to white clothes and when sweating. yeah, real great option, as opposed to just accepting yourself the way you are.

• :-)

Taylor seems perfectly healthy and happy, and she is naturally thin. Saying she needs to gain weight and eat more, is like saying Demi or Adele should lose weight and starve themselves. Both are wrong!

Imo, happy and healthy girls who eat well and treat their body right is the prettiest ones, no matter if they’re curvy, fat, not curvy or thin. No one is perfect, yet everyone is beautiful in their own way. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you don’t have the answers on what’s beautiful or not.

well not bad :) she’s still pretty like always but need to gain some junk ;)

• l?veislouder

Mar 7, 2012 @ 04:40 am
    well not bad :) she’s still pretty like always but need to gain some junk ;)
    troll is in no place to judge.

• xAskTaylorx

Just opinions, there not judging..

She looks fine here, but other times she looks she needs some meat on her bones… Put it that way..

xAskTaylorx said:

Just opinions, there not judging..

———————–

That’s judging bro. Taylor Swift can’t help the way she looks. She is just a naturally thin person. Point. Blank. Period.

• l?veislouder

—————-
    ohh, this, this, this, this, this, anon. but it doesn’t matter what is said or how it’s proven to be judging, even if they try to hide behind “I’m just expressing an opinion!” she’ll come back and claim she was being sarcastic or kidding. she always does.

l?veislouder said:

—————-

——————————————–

Hey LoveisLouder! :) You are right. I’ve seem her comments on here before and she does really do that. Sometimes, I just can’t help but to laugh at them lol.

• BrokenArrow

kristin6410 said:

I’m naturally skinny and my chest looks like her, even when i gain some weight it still looks like that.

• SubwayToVenus

It’s ok, everyone has their own opinion. Demi Lovato SAVED my life, literally, and I will never take for granted everything she did for me without even knowing it.

• SubwayToVenus

Mine too, without her I would’ve never gotten help with some issues I had because I was just do stubborn, but to see someone who I viewed as a perfect person at that time have her own struggles, it was inspiring. I hate when people say she’s being an attention whore because she has helped tons of her fans.

Same here. I used to cut because I didn’t love myself enough to care, I never had self image issues tbh, but I was reckless with my own self and whenever I was troubled I would cut myself, maybe to get someone’s attention when I felt I was being left behind, and Demi’s song Believe in me literally pulled me out of a black hole and saved me, and when I found out Demi struggled with issues too, I felt like she was the friend I needed when I didn’t have anybody, I could never thank her enough. I don’t care what she has done in the past, I will always thank her because he taught me so many things I’m grateful for her.

dat is so nerce

wow…her body is reeeeealllly ugly ew..

• BrokenArrow

I think her body is proportional to her height and she’s always been that skinny, that’s just her weight.

• EarthChild

It was only after I got help I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I had tons of self image issues as well where I would just look in the mirror and cry. I’m so glad Demi has helped someone else on this site because most of the time people just tear her down in comments.

• SubwayToVenus

People can be really cruel sometimes, and I’m glad you got the help you needed, I can only imagine what it’s like feeling you don’t like yourself, and I feel really bad for you and her and whoever goes through that. And I really hope Demi realizes how much she has helped some fans with everything she’s done.

dat is so nerce

• SellyismygirlCrush

wow I spelled inspiration wrong, my bad. But I’m still struggling with shit I don’t know how to get myself out just cause some celeb constantly says “stay strong” doesnt make me feel any better about myself.

• kristin6410

@acidpinklemonade ooh okay .. idk thats what i always thought. @earthchild no i didnt take it as an attack u were just telling me the real story. I should stop believing everything i hear *sighs*

• xAskTaylorx

Omg! @subwaytovenus, you weren’t going to commit…. =/ #StayStrong. Lol. =D

shes FINE the way she iz

I don’t want to hate, but i don’t find her body sexy at all…

You people are ridiculous. I wasn’t even going to comment until I read some the things you guys wrote. You guys are saying she needs to go get a tan? Do ou realize some people are just naturally pale and can’t fan? Also, you guys are saying she’s way too skinny. Do you realize there are some people that eat a lot and just don’t gain weight? You guys are pathetic losers Criticizing about how other people look. If it’s not your own body, why should you care about how others look?

Wow. Reading a lot of these comments truly saddens me. I’m naturally thin like Taylor, and would hate to think what a lot of you guys would say or think about me. its a form of bullying. I think its sad that people can say ‘Wow your skinny you need to eat more’ but I can’t say ‘your overweight, cut down on the food!’. People are people, obviously lots of people make bad lifestyle choices but not every girl starves herself to be thin. Taylor is probably perfectly healthy the way she is. And I think she’s truly beautiful inside and out.

She’s so fucking white…… Someone needs a tan, her body is so whatever nothing special to it.

• SubwayToVenus

But it doesn’t look good, she looks like she just got out of the freaking hospital.
    She needs a little tan, natural tan not orange tan and she needs to gain weight, Miley’s body is the perfect example of healthy and sexy, well maybe not now, she lost weight but her summer body.

too skinny is better than too fathttp://i.imgur.com/YeTjp.jpg

SubwayToVenus said:

Out of all the celebrities you choose Miley…

• sarahxxxb

DAAAMN she needs to get tanner! But still… she’s gorgeous! <3

…that’s not zebra stripes, it’s just stripes

• ParisianChic

wtf…. in what world is that zebra stripped?

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO, her body. It’s just so.. whatever.

• ParisianChic

she needs to get tanner…. geourgouse anyways<333 luv hurrr

Look at that Joe Jonas nom nom nom now it’s Tim Tebow’s

black and white stripes doesn’t mean zebra….

• Nons

“Taylor dipped her feet into the water”

LOL, great journalism.

• foshomiley

it’s not even black and white, it’s like navy blue and white lol anyways she’s looks gorgeous.

Say it with me Taylor.. Sunbathing!

Yeah so what victoria’s secret models are not the point. What you all are doing is mean :// Everyone has insecurities. I dont like when people talk about mines, I bet you dont like either

• xAskTaylorx

She looks beautiful, she actually looks like she is at a normal weight here than when she’s wearing gowns. =] her

Half of you are complete morons… and the other half seem to be insane (clarification for the morons: that’s a legal term).

Taylor has a very delicate and feminine frame. To the person who said her body reminds you of a boy’s body, I’d like to find one boy with such small shoulders, curve at the waist, and developed breasts.

• xAskTaylorx

Well, @forthemoment, most people in America ARE fat, we are actually considered the fattest country in the world, so you are kind of right…