Selena Gomez SEXY JUMPER

seelaghjg
gorupgrg
selena-gomez-sexy-jumper-242

Selena, Vanessa & Ashley on Spring Breakers set. Photos: FameFlynet.

• Cali

I know right.

What the fuck selena both hides his face? why? know that and she, she Do not need to stay in hiding, I’m already getting annoyed when bieber and it hides well, but I like selena ….
    me not understands you?

i’m not sexy, tho

• sexonfire11

why she always hide her face srsly other girls are acting normal and they r famous too but they don’t act like her ,like she thinks they only wants her pictures :D and for who people say flash hurts her eyes well its afternoon or morning wtever…

why is selena even in this movie. Ashley and Vanessa look like real college people, and i’m sure they can act like rebel and crazy girls having fun.
    Then there’s selena, miss goody two shoes, with a baby bubble head who always act the same.

This movie would’ve been so much better with b or c-list actors. AND REAL ACTORS.

doesnt look as though she’s even wearing underwear yet i still cant take her seriously as an actress. she’s too innocent and child like even when she does a serious role.
    and i hate this hypocricy over selena, if that were demi or miley showing pretty much an entire ass cheek they’d be called all sorts of horrible shit.

she doesn’t hide her face when she’s touching or being touched by bieber though…

what a slut

to be fair to selena, that’s clearly an outfit for filming in – all the others are in outfits to film in and she’s doing a spring break movie then the outfits are clearly going to be ‘slutted up’ a bit.

• Miley_Jonas

Okay everyone in this movie should try wearing clothes at one time… Every time they post pictures of Selela and the other chicks on Spring Breakers, they’re like… slutty.

Miley_Jonas said:

Selela

and the other chicks on Spring Breakers, they’re like… slutty.
    is she a lesbian?

• Miley_Jonas

Mar 7, 2012 @ 07:07 pm

She needs to wear clothes that cover her ass.
    Her ass is not that bad.

What ass?

• Miley_Jonas

Mar 7, 2012 @ 08:03 pm

Miley_Jonas said:
    Selela

and the other chicks on Spring Breakers, they’re like… slutty.
    is she a lesbian?

*Selena. Where did the lesbian come in?

whore

she has a long way to go to be as slutty as miley, vanessa or demi

I think it’s for the movie cause all of their asses are hanging out. This movie looks pretty trashy though.

Selena is such an annoying actress. Look at Vanessa Hudgens, dying her hair, or wearing a wig, or whatsoever. Selena would never take a risk, and that’s what makes all her characters be practically the same.

She will never make the adult transition if she doesn’t take risks. She will never be taken seriously if she doesn’t take risks.

And no, those awful blue highlights don’t count, that’s just childish.

She needs to wear clothes that cover her ass.

i like the pot leaves on Vanessas shirt… hell yeah.

She needs to wear clothes that cover her ass.
    Her ass is not that bad.

um ok eww in that one pic selena’s legs look nasty and that dress is waayyyy to short we dont wanna see you ass let alone your underwear wear something more like shorts or something

• lola

I wouldn’t call Selena an annoying actress, but not a serious one. I do agree with everything else lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

Where the fuck are her pants? Or shorts even? It looks like she’s just wearing a semi-longish shirt over her underwear….how very classy.

….is she wearing pants?

Her face is so common. She’s pretty, but she’s not magnificent, beautiful or unique. She’s got a normal hispanic face.

her friends should call What Not To Wear.

i swear she’s a dumbass. if you’re wearing a dress you shouldn’t do shit that’s gonna make your dress fly up and show your ass. starting to become a whore.

• l?veislouder

All you are seeing is a picture, Your comment makes it seem like you are just trying to be mean to Selena. How do you know she was not asked to practice jumping for a scene? If it is a long shirt, the frills look like it’s a cover-up for a bathing suit, so Why is it a terrible thing to jump with a bathing suit on? Is it really her fault that Paps intrude on what she does?
    ————————-
    No, my comment just makes it seems as though I would not jump with such little clothing on. And somehow, I feel that being “asked to practice jumping” would be the same as asking her to practice breathing; in other words, unnecessary.

• l?veislouder

all of you people hating, SHUT THE FUCK UP. shes 19 years old. she is wearing a mini dress and she was fucking jumping off a stair case and her dress came up. THE SAME DAMN THING WOULD HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU WERE IN THAT SITUATION. IT DOESNT MAKE HER A SLUT. GROW THE FUCK UP.
    —————
    If I were wearing a “minidress” (which it wasn’t, just a long shirt), I wouldn’t jump. just saying.

• NirvanaSmells

(replying to this) – Mar 8, 2012 @ 03:27 am
    RescueDog92 said:
    Mar 8, 2012 @ 01:35 am
    NirvanaSmells said:
    I don’t think they’re filiming at all. I think all they’re doing is wearing trashy clothes, looking dirty and roaming around the set. This is trash. Spring Breakers is a flop. Just like Monte Carlo. But out of all the 4 I like Vanessa best. At aleast she’s hot and knows how to act.
    sweetie, can you stop acting like you have a cactus in your vagina, just because your mother is a bitch, your father in jail and you hate your life, there is no reason to be rude

____
    I’m the one being rude? Seriously, you don’t have a fucking idea about me and all you can say is shit. Girl, I ain’t hating on anyone its definitely you with the bitchy attitude. Moody bitch. Urgh, hating on internet. Real nice.

• l?veislouder

Mar 8, 2012 @ 08:51 am
    Selena is blocked by Miley Cyrus and Cody Simpson. Jonas don’t follow her back. Demi hardly tweets her. Wow Justin, your girl is loved
    Last I checked, Nick followed both her and Justin. When someone is blocked on twitter, what does that mean? That the person can’t contact them? Or they can’t see their tweets at all?

Hey Cali your whole rant basically fell apart with your first example. Selena turned down Camp Rock and Disney was in awe. Selena then had the Casting people present at a taping of WOWP and talked Todd Greenwald into letting Demi sing duirng a break in shooting. So in essence Selena helped Demi get the Camp Rock job in the first place. Just so you Know.

Mar 8, 2012 @ 02:24 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    If you are blocked, you cannot follow that person or contact them. Most of the afore mentioned were following Selena before the idiots hacked her and she cleared follows and following. In 2010 she was following none at one point.

l?veislouder said:

—————

_______________________

• BrokenArrow

LOL has a message and undercover we still don’t know the real story behind it! am sure it also has a message but this movie showing off panties and ass looks trashy and slutty and college girls are definately not like that sure they like to have fun, but they don’t show their asses in the air all the time! this guy just like to demoralized young woman by sluttying them up!

You don’t know the message behing this either and you’re still making assumptions.
    I’m not gonna say anything about the last bit i’m gonna let you use your brain,cause it sounds pretty familiar dont you think mimi?

• BrokenArrow

Claudia didn’t even comment on Selena’s post but she made time to write novels about Miley wth? loooool

we all know its not justin who change its selena she trying to be someone she aint she will always be known as the girl who did disney nothing else if it wasent for justin she would have been washed up actress

So not true! She’ll be remembered as the only Disney girl who stayed true to her Mother company and paid her respects back at the time when her other co-Disney stars were ditching and cursing the company! Disney supported Selena in everything she had decided on 100%. Selena won her acting awards at Disney even way before she met Justin. Stop slashing Selena with your hate slogans! The reality is you will never accept how great her personalities are and how she is staying relevant through her own hard work. Selena didn’t win her roles in her upcoming movies because of Justin. Selena won them because she fought for them and she has great potentials in acting. Take that and stay mad! Lol!

• lovemestealmeawayy

this movie looks really indie hipster trashy 90s…ehh

• AcidPinkLemonade

lovemestealmeawayy said:

you guys know most of these outfits are for the movie and not them wearing them? i mean the girls they are playing are sluts so yeah

============================
    Selena’s playing the good girl and from the college tours I’ve taken, college kids don’t really dress like that. However, I do agree with you on the movie looking really trashy/hipster. It kind of reminds of “Not Another Teen Movie”, “House Bunny”, etc.

• BrokenArrow

Nessa outfits it’s kinda cute tho.

• BrokenArrow

this movie looks like crap all i see is them showing their butts and panties and it doesn’t even look sexy at all! this movie looks trashy is going to be a flop the story line is stupid and predictable and the clothes looks trashy it seem this guy like to slutty up girls and that is not elegant! selena made a mistake choosing this movie! at least miley picks movie that have a massage in them!!

So undercover sounds pretty lame imo. And LOL is really predictable also, most of the review said the movie was unoriginal.

• Cali

Eww. Her butt is sticking out. That is disgusting. If I wore something like that, I would be called a slut but when Selena Gomez wears it her obsessive die-hard fans would make excuses for her. Just pitiful.

• Cali

I agree! Lol! Vanessa is the prettiest. The rest of them look trashy.

That bothers me somebody have to take care of Selena all the time. She is never for herself. Her mother, or Brian, or Ashley Cook or her bodyguard, someone is always taking care of her. She is 19 for God sake!

• Its.Miley

I like Ashley Benson

• Cali

WARNING:Selena Gomez fans will get mad! I’m sorry, but Selena Gomez seems fake to me. I don’t consider her with talent either. She’s just like every other current Disney pop star. Just seeking for fame. Disney channel is where every talent-less teen goes if they want to act or sing even if they don’t have the skills. I just find if ironic how Selena tries to get close to every new upcoming celebrity. For example, before people knew Demi she was on some short show called “As the bell rings” Once she did Camp Rock all of a sudden Selena is all up Demi’s a** claiming to be best buds. Just because you met on Barney doesn’t mean you’re best friends. I’ve known people since second grade but we don’t consider each other best friends. Then there’s Taylor Lautner. Before he did Twilight Selena was never friends with him until his fame started soaring. The same with Taylor Swift. Now Justin Bieber is her next victim.(Even though he sucks too) Beiber looks twelve years old! Why the heck she’s suddenly into guys who are younger than her? Once his YouTube videos were noticed by Usher he soon got his quick fame and now Selena Gomez is all over him. But whatever, they both suck and so does every Disney star(Besides the ones from the late 90’s) What has this world come to? That’s why I stopped watching Disney Channel. Just a bunch of fake teens singing every second through out the whole show. It’s just a tween pop music channel now. No more Mickey mouse. Walt Disney is probably rolling in his grave wondering what happened to his classic cartoons we all come to love until Selena Gomez and the rest of the Disney b*****es took over. xP

She looks like a child…it’s hard to call her sexy lie that :p she CAN be really sexy tho

• yeahitsernesto

man some people here think they are experts on acting in my view she’s starting a new phase in acting from doing childish stuff for disney to now that she’s doing this kind of roles me I’m exited for whats next on her career i don’t care if she has a normal hispanic face or what she’s wearing or any stupid little thing some a-holes say about her me i want to know about her future projects with out any a-holes judging her because they are either jealous,racist or simply just haters.

yeahitsernesto said:
    oh hayy selenas butt! ;p

STOP POSTING THAT

DAMN LINK

She needs to wear clothes that cover her ass.
    Her ass is not that bad.

What ass?
    The one that’s in front of you. She has an ass though, but a very small one.

VANESSA OR ASHLEY’S BUTT CHEEKS? IN ONE OF THE SHOTS. UGH EW

shes pretty and all but she seems like shes gettin sluttier and trying to be sexy now

yeahitsernesto said:
    oh hayy selenas butt! ;p

STOP POSTING THAT

DAMN LINK

• l?veislouder

——————————-
    I was told she was playing to good, religious girl. I didn’t think they’d dress her like this.

either way, that’s a shirt I would definitely like and wear, though I’d pair it with some shorts for sure.

Mar 7, 2012 @ 09:00 pm
    l?veislouder said:

——————————-

That looks like a bathing suit underneath.
    They are on Spring break right. The clothes are supposed to look as if the girls ore the partying broke type of college student. Go on any campus and the outfits fit. Selena has not really warn anything that I would consider slutty yet.

can you guys chill? she may be just wearing that shirt to cover up a swim suit. after all, they are supposed to be partying in bikinis and what not. you don’t have to jump to conclusions saying “shes not wearing anything”

• l?veislouder

That looks like a bathing suit underneath.
    —————————
    I am on any campus, and no one (girl or gay guy) dresses like that. everyone always remembers to put on pants.

Where are all the people that say she looks 12? Because in that “jumper” picture, she DOES look 12! When she DOES look 12, there are no comments. Just weird.

• l?veislouder

I just realized that when I read this title, I didn’t take it in as Selena looking sexy while she jumps; I took it as she was wearing a sexy sweater. I looked at the picture and I thought, What is she doing? Oh, cute sweater, but why are her arms up in the air while she’s directing her head down with her eyes closed?
    oh, British dialogue, how I love you. lol

Mar 7, 2012 @ 09:43 pm
    l?veislouder said:

That looks like a bathing suit underneath.
    —————————

What? You’re saying that if a girl is filming and her attire needed is a bathing suit and she has a really cute cover up that she is a slut then? Like really? My comment about the clothes was about the outfits like shorts and shit.

• l?veislouder

———————————-
    I don’t recall ever saying that. Please, do point out where I said those words and I will apologize, because I do not feel that way at all. My only point is that many seem to think because this is “what all college girls wear” that it fits, and I am saying that that is not the case at all; not many college girls at all walk around like this, unless you’re attending UMiami, and even then, I couldn’t tell you if that’s true because I don’t attend UMiami.

Mar 7, 2012 @ 10:07 pm
    l?veislouder said:

———————————-

Sorry but your comment about you would not wear that top without shorts, to me implied that it was slutty. Maybe I got caught up with all the other comments in the post. Now you just said that not many girls would wear what Vanessa, Ashley, Rachel or Selena (When in shorts not beach attire) and that means that some do. That is probably the type of girls they are portraying, because lets face it that is the kind of thing Harmony makes movies about. He does not want the shiny Plastics or the jock/cheerleaders. These are the girls that barely made it in and have no money to spare. That’s my point.

I’m crossing my fingers/hoping/wishing/praying she doesn’t become a Miley 2.0. I don’t want her trying to grow up too fast, however, she is 19 and should be able to do whatever the fuck she wants.

• l?veislouder

——————————–
    No, I only wrote that I would wear it with shorts because otherwise I wouldn’t be comfortable; I, myself, would feel too exposed.

• l?veislouder

——————
    so you’re hoping she doesn’t grow up too fast, and yet you say she can do whatever she wants. I guess your fear will never be recognized then, according to your own words; you have nothing to worry about.

Mar 7, 2012 @ 10:19 pm

Precisely, by waiting until she was 19, 20 almost 21 when the film comes out she has not taken the fast route. For Selena to take risks and more challenging role now is, I think very smart. She will possibly have 3 movies out next year so if her young fans can’t see one of them it’s not a tragedy. This way she can show off her talents to a much wider audience. Both Hotmess and The Sky is Everywhere are for younger audiences and 13 Reasons why will be most likely PG 13.

what happened to gorgeousselena, haven’t seen her in a while

she’s so gorgeous and sexy. not even mimi can deny it lol

Mar 7, 2012 @ 10:22 pm
    l?veislouder said:

And while I’m sure that Harmony is going to portray those girls, as he so often does (I’m still scarred from ‘Kids’), I just don’t think people should generalize and stereotype all college girls to act and dress like how Selena, Ashley, Vanessa, and Rachel are going to show. “Girls Gone Wild” and the like like to show a “typical” college girl, but having experienced college, the “wildest” thing I’ve done is been able to come back to my room at one in the morning and not be bitched at by anyone; it’s quite pleasant. Everyone’s college experience is at least a little different. The crowd you hang with can have a huge impact on that experience. There is always going to be the usual cliques. Lots of money, a little money, no money, Popular, not popular, devout student, casual student and slacker students. These do exist and so yes the outfits the girls are wearing do fit the girls they are portraying. Whether it’s who or what you want to believe a true college student, is not the issue.

ashley benson is a hottie
    actually they’re all beautiful, the least attractive is the 26 year old who is left out lol

what happened to gorgeousselena, haven’t seen her in a while

Mar 7, 2012 @ 10:47 pm

she’s so gorgeous and sexy. not even mimi can deny it lol

SHHHH I think OceanUp stopped paying them. Don’t make them think they should start paying again.

• justthat

I’m sure that Selena knows exactly what she’s doing. She’s good role model, she’ll never cross the line.

Mar 7, 2012 @ 10:53 pm
    justthat said:

She already has a few times and will again. The difference is that she is an adult now and so what confines of risque are much wider. By being good for the time she is expected to she has earned some leeway from fans and media.

Oops what should be *the confines*

I have an odd feeling that a similar jump is a part of the movie.

Wow, are we a bunch of hating ass losers!

she is turning into a posing slut, when i see the pics she takes with her friends!!!!!

• NirvanaSmells

• RescueDog92

Mar 8, 2012 @ 01:35 am
    NirvanaSmells said:

a little slutty their selena (first pic and last pic)

Ok I totally think she deserves some privacey on set and all but seriously is it nessacary for her to cover up her face like she’s a princcess or look like shes about to cry in every single one of them. I get it u miss Justin but really smile maybe

• Miley_Jonas

Mar 7, 2012 @ 10:47 pm

she’s so gorgeous and sexy. not even mimi can deny it lol

I’ll deny it:P.

• Miley_Jonas

Mar 8, 2012 @ 01:35 am
    NirvanaSmells said:

umm… hop off? You don’t even know the chick. Stop judging.

• mimi

she’s so gorgeous and sexy. not even mimi can deny it lol
    who sexy? I hope you don’t mean selena because shes isn’t I could never ever find someone who looks like a 12 year old girl sexy that just disgusting!!

she cute but that old because she has the huge head that looks like a doll and a little kid baby face!!! sexy is someone like miley who looks her age and her body is curveous!

• mimi

• mimi

why selena acting like they people are there for her??? please girl get the stick out of your flat ass vanessa is there and ashley. man she didn’t have fame and now that she got a little thanks to justin she acting all stuck up!

• Cali

XD LMAO

Look at Ashley Tisdale in that picture all over Justin! What is she trying to do? Make herself relevant again! jk.. Look at Selena with her ass stretched out, hmm, was she hoping that Justin would have slapped her in the ass or something? But it does look like they had lots of fun at his birthday party!!

In the picture when she hits the ground you can see she is wearing a black and white stripped swimsuit…. Or im hoping it is a swimtui

Why do people say Selena is an inspiration? She’s done nothing inspiring. She just has this picture perfect life that no one can relate to

It’s funny how Selena’s always referred to as “Justin Bieber’s girlfriend” but Justin’s never referred to as “Selena Gomez’s boyfriend” lol

PLADOW!!!! LOOK AT DAT ASS!

We are proud of Selena because it takes alot of effort to be a tone deaf troll while acting in flop after ffop

Justin:”I wasn’t that drunk” Chaz:”dude you threw a lamp at selena and you said HIT THE LIGHTS LET THE MUSICC MOVE YOUUUU

• AMB3R

0.o that is one short outfit she’s got going on there. Haha don’t do a booty flash Selena

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA, hasta saltando le sacan fotos! Me gustan sus piernas igual!

that awkward moment when you watch The Wizards of Waverly Place and Selena says “Oh well… Justin’s girlfriend is a dog.” OMFG

Ellen: “So are you and Justin dating?” Selena: “Nooooo, he’s like my little brother, ewww!”

Correction, *PLADOW!!! LOOK AT DAT CHEEK!!!

breaking news…selena gomez jumping -__-

• lovemestealmeawayy

THESE are news

hahahahaha selena’s ass is showing off
    Okay bye going to sleep now. :D

• javi g

now i will see that movie and by looking at what the girls are wearing i think is going to be an rated R movie i hope the paparazzi gives us beach pictures i want to see them in bikinis please!!!!!

her legs are so boney…..