Nick Jonas, ‘I Ripped My Pants Bowling’

99c0b23c6a2811e180c9123138016265_7
4gt4gt
c25622b86a2811e180d51231380fcd7e_7

BBQ with the boys. ‘Anything goes on the new album..’

More Broadway pix HERE!

I don’t think the Delta relationship was a fake one. There just wasn’t enough feeling there to keep it alive. It was ok when both of them weren’t doing anything, but when they both got busy something happened. You could see she wanted to be more in the public eye than he did.

• l?veislouder

————————–
    Which is pretty much a deal-breaker in a relationship with a Jonas, and makes you incompatible.

Actually Miley unfollowed Nick in later September or October, I don’t remember, and the conversation about UFO was in APRIL. Get your facts straight. Maybe she unfollowed him ’cause she thought that his twitter was boring (and at that time it WAS), or maybe ’cause they fought, but as we now Nick is a gentleman (or he didn’t care enough) so he didn’t unfollow her. But she came online just to unfollow him, so I think it must have been something important. Anyway it’s not our business and probably we will never get to know why she unfollowed Nick. By the way… all the three of them look amazing in these photos. Joe is an awesome photographer, Dani and Kev are simply adorable and Nick with that hat is more than beautiful. Our boys are back :,) (sorry for any mistakes, I’m Italian).

*as we know, my bad

Nick and Delta were probably a PR relationship and that’s why he’s not sad.

• Melanie

Lmao at the #Wheresthatbreezecomingfrom? xD

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!! so excited for the new album!!! #BUENAVIDA

• DoubleClick

lol at Kev and Dani. They’re gorgeous, I just can’t understand why people dislike them.
    I’m so happy we’re hearing more of them :)

• SubwayToVenus

Well Nick has an interesting ass and he wears tight jeans <3

Kevin is such a pervert and that bitch Danielle.Skkkkkkkinng thing.

• Glitterxo93

Kevin is such a pervert and that bitch Danielle.Skkkkkkkinng thing

How is he being a pervert? It’s called having fun. Maybe if you got out more you would know :) How is Danielle a bitch? You probably never even met her. Are you jealous because you had a secret crush on Kevin and now Danielle is standing in your way? Get over it Hun :)

Thats not fun.She is a bitch Hun you just haven’t heard storys enough.

Guys I’m dying here. All the Jonas are hot now. http://instagr.am/p/H-X-N_j-fm/ :D Kevin looks fine as hell

Nick has a nice ass and a huge bulge *random dirty comment* byyyyyeeeee

it’s weird to think that, at Joe’s age, Kevin was already engaged :o

• whosaysurenotperfect

:D:D:D:D:D

Mar 9, 2012 @ 06:43 pm

it’s weird to think that, at Joe’s age, Kevin was already engaged :o
    —————————–

Lucky Dani :D

Delta is only following Dani and Denise on twitter now, lol.
    I love how Nick is following Miley and Delta, but none of them follows him back, hahaha.

On the other hand, it took Nick months to follow Selena back. Oh the irony.

DELTA unfollowed Nick omg :O

But Miley did follow Nick first, then he followed her. Then she UNFOLLOWED him.

Delta is only following Dani and Denise on twitter now, lol

No she’s not. She’s still following Nick, Joe, Kevin, and all of Nick’s How to Succeed castmates.

Delta still follows Nick. FAIL

btw I literally searched Delta Jonas on twitter instead of Goodrem. OMG

But Miley did follow Nick first, then he followed her. Then she UNFOLLOWED him.
    She unfollowed him because he didn’t reply to her, LMAO. Pathetic.

Delta is even following Papa J.
    What is funny, is that she followed Joe before she followed Nick. Probably before she even met Nick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FH7TTW-sJ4&feature=related I love how good they were at hiding their relationship. She’s practically humping him.

• Miley_Jonas

Mar 9, 2012 @ 04:54 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

Well Nick has an interesting ass and he wears tight jeans <3

Hhehehehehe <3 .

• Miley_Jonas

Mar 9, 2012 @ 05:05 pm

Kevin is such a pervert and that bitch Danielle.Skkkkkkkinng thing.

Oh, get over yourself you jealous loser. You don’t even know them.

Well… He seems happier since the breakup. And Delta has once again disappeared off the face of this planet.

i love my boys sooo much !!! cant wait for there new album !!!!

i forgot about delta

i forgot about delta

I think everyone but Nelta fans has.

And Nick stopped being a shelf promoted robot. I Love It!

• Marian

Ta Tass http://oceanup.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/thumbnail/gallery/563ca1fc699111e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg LMFAO. How people can hate on kevin??? He’s beautiful, sweet and funny. Just like his brothers

kevin and dani are hilarious

• l?veislouder

I’m thinking Kevin and Dani were both strategical in their placing of the bowling balls, if you catch my drift. Papa J would disapprove, that he would *shakes finger* lol

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

l?veislouder said:

actually, if you go to their twitters, it was on purpose indeed xD ahahahha

hilarious!

And LOVED the #wheresthatbreezecomingfrom LMAO

Can’t wait for Jonas new album!!

Empahsis on the perversion.How can I be jealous if she is a skinny bitch,I wouldn’t want that.Ewwww.

My favorite comment !

cool pictures

• Miley_Jonas

Mar 10, 2012 @ 08:36 am

Good. She doesn’t want to be you.

They’re so precious. <3