Jonas Brothers ANOTHER Day Of Writing

joenag

anonmus said:

Joe is a black sheep because he smokes cigars? I don’t know Joe or his friends, but Joe seems like a nice person and the things that people are saying to Joe (and his friends) on twitter are really out of line. And a few things people are saying about Nick being surrounded in NYC by his brothers and parents are really out of line. Why do people think it is their business? They’re a family and obviously he wants them there.

not only for this!
    but he is diferent by his brothers!

he is womanizer,drunk,and now smoke

his brothers are nice, you never listen someone talk bad about them

SHUT UP! You are way out of line.It’s just the other way around.STUPID!

who is the girl next to joe?

• liss1

l?veislouder —> you don’t like Joe but you keep commenting about him. pathetic! Go to posts of your idols and get a life.

who is the girl next to joe?
    —————–

The model he was supposedly dating but his people shut down that rumor really quick plus she has a boyfriend.

• liss1

ThatboyisaMONSTER, agree with you. And he just said woah in response to a photo where much tobacco there was. and this was the March 8.

• liss1

haha danielle’s face

Joe is really health obsessed so I doubt hey’d smoke but then again he drinks so…

People haven’t said things about Joe’s brothers? Just a few months ago when Nick was dating Delta he was called a “homewrecker” for breaking up Delta’s engagement. At that time people were praising Joe for being hardworking cause he was touring and promoting his music. People are fickle.

who is the girl next to joe?
    —————–

oh thanks :)

and its just a rumor?

Mar 11, 2012 @ 06:04 pm

———————-

lol Homewrecker lmao

(replying to this) – Mar 11, 2012 @ 06:04 pm

who is the girl next to joe?
    —————–

oh thanks :)

and its just a rumor?

Joe Jonas is back in the dating game, reports HollywoodLife, which says the singer “has been spotted in Florida with a new girlfriend.”

The blog, which in the past has wrongly linked Jonas to Rihanna, and inaccurately reported he was reuniting with Ashley Greene and Taylor Swift, now claims he’s dating Sports Illustrated model Nina Agdal.

HollywoodLife notes that “The two were seen together during the NBA All-Star weekend in Orlando in February,” and have also been spotted “getting cozy in Miami at LIV and Mansion nightclubs.”

However, as usual, the site is reading way, way too much into things.

A source close to the Jo Bro tells Gossip Cop, “They are just friends,” adding that Agdal is actually “dating someone else.”

There’s also a picture on her instagram (wich Joe follows) of her kissing her boyfriend.

replying to this) – Mar 11, 2012 @ 06:04 pm

who is the girl next to joe?
    —————–

oh thanks :)

and its just a rumor?

However, as usual, the site is reading way, way too much into things.

—————–
    nice

thanks!!!

LMAO Nick is a homewrecker! Nicky you dolote you!

But then again a boyfriend has never stopped Jor or Nick from going after a girl…. lol Let’s just hope Joe is not being his shady self.

nonymous said:

l?veislouder said:

I’m guessing Joe is a cigar guy? Hmm…

i think the same…. poor family jonas! –‘
    this guy is the Black sheep

I agree that dark hair with dark eyebrows!

Come on does it really matter if a 22 year old guy does drink, smoke and date!! That said I really doubt he would smoke being into fitness and health. And as for dating most of my best friends are guys and we like to hang out but not dating so why cannot he just have girls who are friends. And if he hangs out with guys too much he is gay!!
    You just cant win with some people!!

LOL! I was here just found this video by accident.

I was at that concert and in the middle of singing Joe just broke down crying and I was like wtf? lmao

in which minute does he cry?

How come Joe, Kev and Dani already have friends in NY? They always seem to have friends EVERYWHERE, and they always have a good time.

And then, there’s Nick…

When the video starts he’s already crying.

Nick doesn’t have friends. hehe

Joe Jonas drinks alcohol. I’m sure Kevin does too, and I don’t doubt Nick does. I’m sure all of them curse. But I just don’t strike them as smokers. Any kind of cigar, drug or cigarette. I just can’t imagine it.

I don’t think Nick drinks cause he’s got diabetes.

Nick doesn’t have friends. hehe
    hehe

hehe

HEHE

hehe

Nick drinks diet coke. And Redbull when he feels like being a bad boy.

I haven’t seen him smoke anything.As for him being the black sheep thats good.

The only who smokes here is you Oceanup…You have the brain smoked! You’re a person so pathetic! LEAVE JOE IN PEACE FOREVER!

Not then,now.She is living it NOW!

Danielle her favorite sport(nothing)She disgustes me.
    __________
    Me, too! She is such a goold digger. It’s good thing JB is going back to work, otherwise, once the money ran out, she’d be gone. God knows she couldn’t get a job of her own since she never went to college. She’ll end up having to do a New Jersey based reality show like half the state seems to be doing.

So what if Joe smokes cigars? It’s not illegal-stupid-but not illegal.

I Hope the Money does run out so She Will Leave Him.Period.

• l?veislouder

I gotta admit Last Kiss is one sad song
    Listen to the sharp intake of breath she takes at 4:26 in that song; it’s so sad. You know she’s about to cry :(

You forgot Superstar she wrote that one personally about him.I still think your perverted though,I hate Taylor Swift.

• l?veislouder

Mar 12, 2012 @ 06:37 am
    Not only do I not understand how you can hate someone you’ve never met or ever did anything intentionally malicious to you, I don’t understand how you can hate someone who is so sweet, genuine, caring, and giving. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

• Kammyjonas

Hello! You guys are going off topic the main thing is that JB is making more music and an album out this year and tour.

Have you no brains she is there in that position,because she destroyed Joseph.You dare to like him when you say that,she is such an evil witch.Your soooooo blind.It’s crap.

Guy’s are males by the way.

• l?veislouder

Danielle her favorite sport(nothing)She disgustes me.
    __________
    Gold diggers don’t benefit from pre-nups. As Danielle and Kevin have one, I’m pretty sure that can rule out her role as a gold digger.

They don’t use autotone or whatever it is for cryin out loud.

I like Joe’s music. I like that Joe is open and honest about who he is. I think it best to treat people the way you wish to be treated. I’m telling you, karma’s a bitch and sooner or later what goes around comes back around.

BE CLASSY!

Karma is wrong,that’s why you need God.

Sorry dudes,I’m back and looked for that video but can’t find it. I think I found the right place where he said it,Vienna Va. at the cafe and I remember seeing ones with him saying it and people who went saying he said it but I can’t a full video of it now none of the few I found had it in full.He talked alot at the cafe,before every song. And I think the song they asked about was Stay and he said that. This is also where he said he wrote BTS with someone he cares alot about and then everyone said awww.

• Miley_Jonas

I’d tap that Nick face.

• l?veislouder

Mar 11, 2012 @ 05:50 pm
    liss1 said:
    I don’t recall saying anything bad, just a question of “I guess Joe is a cigar man?” which isn’t anything bad, just observant. Stop being pathetic and overly dramatic yourself, and accept that not everyone kisses Joe’s ass.
    And I can’t go on the posts of my “idols”, because OU doesn’t post about Bernadette Peters and Mariska Hargitay. I look up to real women, not fake teenies who lie to get your money :)

• l?veislouder

That was around the time he said that on twitter. When he was dating Selena this fan tweeted him that he knew who that song was about and he said something like you don’t know who it’s about around that time was when he said “My songs are for me to know and for you to figure out”. Meaning he’s the only person that will ever know who the songs are about. *sadface*
    Nick only said that in reference to “Stay”, because that was the time that there was so much speculation over whether it was about Miley or Selena. Joe came out, confirming it was about Nick’s first love (who was Miley).
    Besides that song, Nick has either said what it’s about, giving hints as to who it could be, or given a scenario to what inspired it.

Kevin drinks beer at baseball games there are pics. Nick drinks orange juice.

Kevin drinks beer at baseball games there are pics. Nick drinks orange juice.

I believe Nick can be friendly, but I don’t think he knows how to keep friendships alive.

Nick drinks pineapple juice.

Joe father my children plz

I think Nick is just a very independent antisocial person. He doesn’t need human contact to survive.

Jordin and Joe OTP

People need to stop actinhg likie they know Nick’s whole damn life just from a few pics and tweets every now and then. Idiots. You don’t know shit and don’t come backm with the lame ass comments like oh hai Nick cuz that’s old and wasn’t funny even when it was new.

joe’s got 3 children all over the country.

wa wa wait didnt that blind item mention that people thought may be Joe mention that the person smokes cigars? oh well still doesnt mean it’s true but Idk,whatever.

joe’s got 3 children all over the country.
    ————————–
    Kevin likes to put on Dani’s shoes when she’s not at home.

joe’s got 3 children all over the country.
    ———————

hahahahahaha!

————————–

yeah

OMG LOL

Emo Nick

joe’s got 3 children all over the country.
    ————————–
    Kevin likes to put on Dani’s shoes when she’s not at home. lmao
    Frankie has a little affair with Elvis.

Why does Nick mix Black Keys with A Little Bit Longer?

Mar 11, 2012 @ 07:31 pm

————————–

yeah

oh lord,well as long as he’s not rolling anything funny up in them cigs but anyway uh…..new Jonas music yay!

joe’s got 3 children all over the country.
    ————————–
    Kevin likes to put on Dani’s shoes when she’s not at home. lmao
    Frankie has a little affair with Elvis.
    ——————-
    Nick likes to watch Hannan Montana dvds in a cowboy hat

haha, joe dancing is so cute, but the girls commenting the video are soooo annoying.

Why does Nick mix Black Keys with A Little Bit Longer?
    ——that’s way better than mixing ALBL with Coldplay’s Yellow :|

and the BLACKKKKKKKEYS, never looked so beautiful <3

joe’s got 3 children all over the country.
    ————————–
    Kevin likes to put on Dani’s shoes when she’s not at home. lmao
    Frankie has a little affair with Elvis.
    ——————-
    Nick likes to watch Hannan Montana dvds in a cowboy hat
    Papa J sings Demi Lovato songs in the shower every morning.

ar 11, 2012 @ 07:40 pm

Why does Nick mix Black Keys with A Little Bit Longer?
    ——that’s way better than mixing ALBL with Coldplay’s Yellow :|
    ————————-

Black Keys >>>>>>>>>>>>> ALBL

for both Miley and Selena (?)

“Anonymous said:
    Out of all the songs Nick’s written Black Keys is the only one he’s never really said what it’s about. Except for that he wrote it over the piano and he named it Black Keys cause the Black Keys is the flat notes of the piano, the imperfect notes.”

Nick’s new haircut is so cute.

“The song is about a girl that the writer (Nick) had dated, been friends with, etc. that he only saw one side of. The side he saw was this ‘perfect rainbow’ he speaks of.
    The ‘black keys’ metaphor comes in when she leaves, and he begins to learn these things about her. He learns the sharps and flats about her, (i.e. the sun proves that the world doesn’t revolve around someone, and the sky lets her keep her pride). If you play piano, or even if you don’t, (I did until I turned 3), you’d probably know that the black keys are the sharps and flats.
    So it basically means that what he saw were the white keys, the beautiful rainbow about the girl, but he never saw the black keys. And now he’s saying that he thinks the black keys are probably the most beautiful thing about her.
    Now, this last part is a stretch, but I believe that it may be the meaning. The first part, ‘the colors fade to gray’ once she’s gone, means that she was kind of like the color in his life. Now that she’s gone, however, thats when Nick starts noticing the black keys.
    That ties in with the last part, ‘sometimes a fight is better black and white’. He realizes that it was better if he hadn’t seen her as a perfect rainbow. If he’d seen those black keys, maybe the fights would’ve been easier, and maybe she wouldn’t have left.”

lmao, I forgot to copy the actual text, hahah

Black Keys >>>>>>>>>>>>> ALBL
    I agree, Black Keys is almost the only song I like from LVATT. Most of the JB songs I love came from Jonas Brothers.

=———————-

But Nick never actually said that it’s just an interpretation.

I hope they don’t do anything with auto-tune :( JOE, STAY AWAY FROM IT.

joe’s got 3 children all over the country.
    ————————–
    Kevin likes to put on Dani’s shoes when she’s not at home. lmao
    Frankie has a little affair with Elvis.
    ——————-
    Nick likes to watch Hannan Montana dvds in a cowboy hat
    Papa J sings Demi Lovato songs in the shower every morning.
    ——————-
    Mama J dresses up as a witch for Papa J at night

Black Keys >>>>>>>>>>>>> ALBL
    ——————-

I like that one and Turn Right

Mar 11, 2012 @ 07:51 pm

=———————-
    deep,similar to what I always thought too,and that he loves even the darker side of her

• Ijustneedyounow

nicks expression is priceless lol :D

I’M BURNING UP FOR YOU BABEYYYY

Who is that with them.

Papa J IS HOTTER TAN YOUR FAVES

yes,yes discussions about the actual music. I love LVTT. I was singing paranoid just today actually.

Papa J IS HOTTER TAN YOUR FAVES
    Yep a tan,that’s what he needs

Hollywood, Games, Inseparable and S. O. S ftw.

Joe’s got 3 children all over the country.
    ————————–
    Kevin likes to put on Dani’s shoes when she’s not at home. lmao
    Frankie has a little affair with Elvis.
    ——————-
    Nick likes to watch Hannan Montana dvds in a cowboy hat
    Papa J sings Demi Lovato songs in the shower every morning.
    ——————-
    Mama J dresses up as a witch for Papa J at night
    Tish Cyrus wears 80’s clothes and joins them every second night.

i think nick doesnt want to say what black keys is about

• l?veislouder

I’m guessing Joe is a cigar guy? Hmm…

we got each other and that’s all we need, the rest is up to you and me.

i think nick doesnt want to say what black keys is about
    maybe it is about Joe…

“Joe Jonas Cheated On Taylor Swift With Another Woman, Brenda Song?”

lol

l?veislouder said:

I’m guessing Joe is a cigar guy? Hmm…

i think the same…. poor family jonas! –‘
    this guy is the Black sheep

omg, his voice while singing empty chairs and empty tables o_O KID’S GOOD.

maybe it is about Joe…

or Kevin…

I think your all perverted and disgusting.Get a life,(somewhere)

maybe it is about Joe…

or Kevin…
    I think it may be about Elvis, c’mon

“walks away, colors fade to gray

I’m in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I think it may be about Elvis, c’mon

“walks away, colors fade to gray
    ——————————

:( omg elvis..

his moles annoy me.

Mar 11, 2012 @ 08:03 pm

i think nick doesnt want to say what black keys is about
    —————-
    He’s basically already admitted hius songs have been about Miley when he did that free show at that cafe and someone shouted out asking if something was about Miley ( I forget what the song was) and he said the fans always think they know who the songs are about…and they’re usually right.

Mar 11, 2012 @ 08:22 pm

Mar 11, 2012 @ 08:03 pm

i think nick doesnt want to say what black keys is about
    —————-

oh and then he was all smiley after that like to say that the girl was right

————————————–

He actually said once on twitter that they don’t know WHO they are about. lol He said my songs are for me to know and for you to figure out.

Mar 11, 2012 @ 08:02 pm

Joe’s got 3 children all over the country.
    ————————–
    Kevin likes to put on Dani’s shoes when she’s not at home. lmao
    Frankie has a little affair with Elvis.
    ——————-
    Nick likes to watch Hannan Montana dvds in a cowboy hat
    Papa J sings Demi Lovato songs in the shower every morning.
    ——————-
    Mama J dresses up as a witch for Papa J at night
    Tish Cyrus wears 80’s clothes and joins them every second night.
    ————————-
    Billy Ray films them and gathers all their dogs together in a room and he,Tish and the dogs watch the videos

————————————–

——————–
    That was a LONG time ago and the show at the cafe was wayyyy after that!! I’d look for the video but I dont feel like it. I think it was in 2010 tho,the free cafe show!!

that interview with ‘matthew rodrigues’ was so cute :) he’s funny.

——- have you got a link?

Thank you lovely person posting videos. I’m going to watch them all tomorrow

Joe’s got 3 children all over the country.
    ————————–
    Kevin likes to put on Dani’s shoes when she’s not at home. lmao
    Frankie has a little affair with Elvis.
    ——————-
    Nick likes to watch Hannan Montana dvds in a cowboy hat
    Papa J sings Demi Lovato songs in the shower every morning.
    ——————-
    Mama J dresses up as a witch for Papa J at night
    Tish Cyrus wears 80’s clothes and joins them every second night.
    ————————-
    —————-
    Trace Cyrus likes to get a new tattoo everytime these four people do strange things. He wouldn’t get a tattoo of Nick, though. He loves that kid.

————————

——- have you got a link?
    —————-
    No,sorry and no time to look atm,but I swear that happened,it’s gotta still be out there but I dont remember where he did that free show where he said it.

If only he was a little bit more like taylor swift…

you lazy bastard. You’ve broken my heart :(

————————

—————————
    omg people. NO! It was no where near that period of time at all! It was over a year after that!!!! stop fighting me on this guys. Trust me I know what I’m talking about now I gotta go. If I find it tomorrow I’ll post. I’ll look through my yt faves.tomorrow

Mar 11, 2012 @ 08:35 pm

you lazy bastard. You’ve broken my heart :(
    —————-
    hahahaha I’m sorry !! look my bf is currently waiting for me!!! will look tomorrow

Everyone leave in peace Joe! Oceanup you’re so pathetic. Respect him ! Joe isn’t a cicar man! Joe don’t dereves hate…!

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I think people on twitter are taking it out of context, we haven’t seen Joe smoke a cigar and it was his friend that tweeted about getting some to him, not ‘i’ve got some for you’ and besides even if he does smoke a cigar every now and again, what’s it to everyone else? smoking a cigar it better than having a cigarette.

• anonmus

What people surrounding Nick?OH! Danielle her favorite sport(nothing)She disgustes me.

If only he was a little bit more like taylor swift…
    —————-

IKR! Taylor is super obvious about everything. The songs about Joe especially.

Forever and Always (she admitted was about him on Ryan Seacrest)
    Last Kiss from her last album was another obvious one (the message for that one was “Forever and Always”

You can’t get more obvious than that.

Nick makes the most awkward faces when he sings

I gotta admit Last Kiss is one sad song

IKR! Taylor is super obvious about everything. The songs about Joe especially.

Forever and Always (she admitted was about him on Ryan Seacrest)

You can’t get more obvious than that.
    Miley should do this too!

I love Last Kiss, it might be overwhelming to get that song written for you

Mar 11, 2012 @ 08:49 pm

I love Last Kiss, it might be overwhelming to get that song written for you
    ———————————-

It’s my favorite Taylor Swift song and like it cause unlike most of her songs it’s more like a hey “I love/loved you, I miss you and I wish you the best even though you are not with me” instead of a “fuck you”. It was probably written after she got over her angry phase.