‘Justin & Selena Are On A Different Level’

jelenalevel-2

Good friend Samantha Droke told OK! about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez’s true, real forever love: ‘They kind of connect on a different level. They have so much fun together, they don’t really care about what you think. They kind of just have fun. I really admire that, too. They are so down to earth. That’s what I love about it.’

Samantha is currently dating Carlos Pena Jr., and Selena has given her advice on how to handle the media and fan attention: ‘I’ve definitely gone to Selena for some advice, and she’s been really great about it.’ Her friend Ashley Tisdale also visited Selena in Florida: ‘Ashley and I were planning on going last weekend, but it didn’t happen. We’re hoping to go out towards the end of the shoot, so yes, I’m going to go. It will be fun.’ + new fan meetings!

image you was following all over the city,have a guy with camera on your face 24/7 day a week.i will srceam.why can photographs leave selena alone.they been stalking her since she went to florida.
    STOP THE SELENA HATE AND LEAVE SELENA ALONE..

just because her name is selena gomez, doesn’t giver her the right to be a spoiled brat!

i like selena’s iphone
    and mockingjay’s tweets are pure bs
    shes probably jealous and has a personal vendetta against selena. most people say nice things about her. you cant be liked by absolutely everyone and this girl happens to not like her.

• l?veislouder

Read lowginjay tweets. Selena is a brat and loses control when things are not the way she wants. I thought she was a sweet girl.
    I’d have more incentive to believe her if she didn’t sound like a 5-year-old brat, throwing tantrums because her claims aren’t being believed. She says she’s 33 and acts like a child, not to mention she stalks people for a living; not my first-choice go-to source for truth.

loveislouder start to remind me of mimi always bash at selena.

like selena’s iphone
    and mockingjay’s tweets are pure bs
    selena is only nice when she gets paid to be nice, she is rude even to the one’s who are nice to her! selena has no class!

Mar 12, 2012 @ 01:27 pm
    loveislouder start to remind me of mimi always bash at selena.
    lol at this comment being posted after I take Selena’s side over this paparazzi’s. Yeah, I always bash “at” Selena. okay. -___-

I’d have more incentive to believe her if she didn’t sound like a 5-year-old beat, throwing tantrums because her claims aren’t being believed. She says she’s 33 and acts like a child, not to mention she stalks people for a living; not my first-choice go-to source for truth.
    ——————
    SELENA IS RUDE! she hasn’t even been in the limelight that long I mean as been follow like miley has for years and selena acts more stuck up than any other disney girl

selena is such good role model letting her boyfriend grabbed her breast like that in public what will the children think!

ew, the second pic.
    look at him grabbing her saggy tits.
    no one comments that srsly? cant they dryfuck somewhere else? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ew, the second pic.
    look at him grabbing her saggy tits.
    no one comments that srsly? cant they dryfuck somewhere else? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

just read lowginjay tweets. Wow! she seems angry! I can’t judge until i see a video expressing Selena’s apparent ‘brat’ like behaviour. She said Justin was cool at times though.

• l?veislouder

…that awkward moment when a hater says Selena hasn’t been in the limelight that long when Selena has been famous since she was 14 years old, and show business since she was nine.

Mar 12, 2012 @ 01:36 pm
    Exactly my point. She’s claiming Selena is a brat, yet she’s just yelling at everyone and is freaking out when people don’t believe her. She seems to be the brat here, which is sad if she really is 33 like she claims.

Tell me what Selena did to you.

• Alterego

Selena seems like a sweet pedobear

She’s not here to raise other peoples children.

the awckard moment when selena has been only follow this year not the others, eventhougth she has been acting since she was young she was never follow until she stared to date justin!

She’s not here to raise other peoples children
    but miley is? when selena fans call her a slut and she don’t even gets touch like that by her boyfriend, wouldn’t it be selena the slut she the one we seen getting touched all over her body by her boyfriend not miley!

Alterego said:
    Selena seems like a sweet pedobear
    Justin is the one who looks like a pedo bear

every since selena move to california,hater always pick on.selena is a good person.she has great value.she don’t smoke or drink.she love her FANS.she support unief y next month she will go to afica.this movie that she is working on it not nudeity.SELENA WILL NOT GOING TO BE NAKED.

Tell me what Selena did to you
    used people and be hypocrite and try to sell garbage for music! thinking she can fool all of us, and thinking we have no brain, she might fool some people about her bad singing and oddly enought she manage little girls to buy her crappy music by fooling them so she can have more money in her pocket knowing she suck at singing!

Tell me what Selena did to you
    she a hypocrite!

tham! selena fans wined so much is annoying stop complaining miley has been hated much longer than her and the media has hated on miley for having a mind of her own and miley fan don’t complained as much as selena brats, selena fans sound like 2 years olds! stop complaining she don’t even cared about you!

She’s not here to raise other peoples children
    Why are you bringing Miley into this? Just because a guy touches his girlfriend, and people see, doesn’t mean Selena is a “slut”. Just because we don’t see Miley and Liam all touchy-fealy, it doesn’t mean they don’t do it. And NOT ALL Selena fans call Miley a “slut”

So you think Selena has no class because some people have bad taste in music?

DO u know her? NO so shut up

• calmdownhater

i think it’s extremely wrong and reflects badly on your character to judge someone you dont even know. and no one is asking you to buy her music or protect those ‘little kids’ from the ‘crappy music’.. chill in your little corner in the basement..

Mar 12, 2012 @ 04:32 pm
    l?veislouder said:

selena is a freakin adult now. if her boyfriend wants to show affection, so be it. just cause shes famous its a terrible thing now? go anywhere on the street or even in schools and youll see people showing way worse pda than that.
    Famous or not, it’s not tasteful, respectable, or good judgement to act like that in public.

So, because you wish to be a prude or normal American this is wrong? Hey hun. What you think has no bearing on what they or any other person chooses to believe.

• l?veislouder

Oh so now she is no longer allowed to hide her own face because she chose to become a celebrity??
    I shudder to think of what society has become, that we now think it okay for the lives of celebrities to be invaded constantly.. and we complain and bitch when some of the choose to hide their faces because they dont want to be photographed.
    Oh my goodness, when did I say it wasn’t okay for her to hide her face? How many fucking times did I say it wasn’t right for her or any other celebrity to be followed and photographed like they are?! I’m not “complaining” that she’s hiding her face, I’m saying that as she chose to be a public figure, she chose to be photographed nearly every time she left the house. That was her choice, and since she did that voluntarily, she has no leg to stand on when she complains.

People can’t fucking read anymore, can they? They just love to assume and put words in others’ mouths to start shit because they’re too stupid to comprehend shit and they’re bored with their own fucking lives.

Mar 12, 2012 @ 04:30 pm
    l?veislouder said:

I am confused. My point was she deals with it by blocking her face, because she wants to. There is no law against that. Your whole drawn out statement had nothing to do with that. :\
    I didn’t say there was a law against her hiding her face. My point was that once she became a public figure, she lost her right to almost all privacy. If a pap followed a non-famous person like this, that person could file stalking and harassment charges. Selena can’t, as she’s a public figure. My point is since she volunteered for this life, she really is in no position to complain. She doesn’t have to like it, but she essentially asked for it. You can’t complain that you asked for something and then got it.

Again I am confused. So, what you’re saying is because at the age of 8 she decided to pursue a career in entertainment that she lost all rights as a human being? If she feels threatened or self conscious about her appearance on a given day she can’t be upset if her privacy is invaded. Are you just going to argue this until you feel you have won or I give up? LOL sorry I don’t have that kind of time. Glad you have though.

• l?veislouder

lol at you assuming I’m a prude. I’m far from it, but I won’t walk into a park and shove my tongue down my boyfriend’s throat in front of little children! It’s not being prude, it’s being respectful, and I would also find that classy. You don’t see Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie groping each other in public, do you? Sorry if you have no pride in yourself and think this is normal, but decent people think otherwise.

• SubwayToVenus

I’ll second Loveislouder, it is actually disgusting for some of us to watch couples make out as if it was the last day on earth in front of everyone, there’s something called PRIVACY, stick to it, holding hands and hugging is one thing, but ass grabbing and sticking tongues is another thing.

• l?veislouder

No one was following her at age 8, and even if they were, that’s what child actors have parents for, to give consent on their behalf. Selena was in Wizards at 15 years old; I think that would have made her a bit smarter on whether she wanted to give away her right to privacy (not all rights, idiot, I never said that). If she feels threatened, she obviously has the right to call in the authorities and take some legal action, and yes, be upset. But she has to understand that she asked for this. She wasn’t born into it, she wasn’t picked, she chose it, and she needs to accept that, which is something she clearly doesn’t. Clearly it’s something you don’t either. I hope you never choose to be a public figure; you obviously wouldn’t be able to understand or deal with it.

Mar 12, 2012 @ 04:47 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Brad Pitt and Angelina are old and married. Angelina did actually give a big wet open mouth kiss to her brother in front of cameras. Two young people under 20 that know they have very little chance of privacy that are being playful and having fun does not seem un-classy or disrespectful to me. It is funny though that you say you are not a prude and yet your limitations of very tame PDA would easily put you in the realm of a prude. Then forcing your beliefs on Selena and Justin’s relationship makes you sound even more ridiculous.

l?veislouder
    OMFG she chooses to cover her face. She deals with it her way. Why can’t you understand that? Are you thick?The fact that she deals with it in her own terms makes me respect her even more. She is not the only one that has publicly voiced her opinion but admits that she knows it comes with the territory.

• l?veislouder

So “old” people can’t make-out in public, but young people who are “just having fun” can? Old people making out are “having fun” too. By the way, Angie and Brad aren’t married, so does that automatically make it okay again? I didn’t think so. As for making out with her brother, her reputation then was very different from what it is now. I would say that has a lot to do with her change in her public actions.
    I happen to think PDA is rude and disrespectful to the people around me. Sorry for having some consideration for those in my presence. I would hate to be near you with a significant other; you would probably disgust me, as well as anyone else around you. Those actions are for behind closed doors, not for the world to say. And again, that does not make me prude, just respectful.

l?veislouder
    So why was she yelling at the paps and tweeting about how awful that paps are, hm? If she only “deals” with it by hiding her face, that’s one thing. Clearly she has “voiced her opinion” on more than a few things.
    Speaking of hiding her face, I remember a time when Selena used to put her headphones in, listen to her music, and keep her head down. I thought that was a nice way to “deal with it” so what happened to that? I guess that was too “good girl” for her, and she needed a change, just like so many other things she changed.

So why was she yelling at that paps and tweeting about how awful that paps are, hm? If she only “deals” with it by hiding her face, that’s one thing. Clearly she has “voiced her opinion” on more than a few things.

She still does that in the instance she said she did before. When she is going through an airport or alone she has her headphones in.
    Believing anything that idiot supposed paps said is a joke. Selena has said many times that if the paps make things unsafe for her family or fans she will speak out. They were apparently being really rude to Justin’s grandparents and Selena may or may not have freaked out. The fact that Selena and Justin sent the bodyguard out to bring the fans into the underground for personal one on one meetings shows where her heart was.

Ok so watching both arguments that l?veislouder is involved in she is basically judging negatively little issues about Selena. If this does not show her hatred for Selena and therefore negate her saying that she is staying non-biased then it is a sad situation.

• l?veislouder

Me too! OMG I’ve been meaning to ask you if you’ve read the books b/c I need someone to fangirl with haha
    No, I haven’t read it yet :( lol. I keep meaning to, but I haven’t found the time. Is the movie just “The Hunger Games” or does it have the other two books in it to roll all three into one movie?
    I’m also excited to see what Miley will wear and how she’ll act, because for the first time, the premiere is solely about Liam, not her and him or some event. I’m interested to see how she acts and dresses for that.

Selena iss a bitch. Did you see her at the mmvas? Fefe dobson asked her to hold her award and she rudely handed it to someone and gave them dirty looks.
    Not to mention when she mocked and was being rude to beliebers in NYC and France.. She seems fake also

• Live.Love.Learn.

I know, they actually give you pop corn during a premiere, so she sould wear something nice but still simple. I hope she shows off her legs, I want to see her wearing something short.
    Not even short. Like, knee-length would be perfectly fine! Girlfriend always goes to the extreme. It’s either too much or too little lol. She needs a nice medium

No one gives 2 fucks.

• Live.Love.Learn.

====
    Girl you need to get on that pronto! The books were absolutely amazing! & no, the movie is just the first book. Catching Fire is supposed to be picked up for a second movie and then Mockingjay is supposed to be split into 2 movies.

Yeah that’s a really interesting point haha. For once, it’ll be her showing up to support him. That’s so sweet

• SubwayToVenus

Lol, truth. But she has been dressing as a much older person lately it makes me miss her short dresses, she’s 19 for crying out loud, and her legs are amazing, show them off. But yes, knee-length would be the most appropiate.

• l?veislouder

I see you and others always saying it happens deal with it. Well when I look at the pictures it looks like Selena is doing exactly that. It is her face and if she does not want dirty old men profiting off of it, that is her choice. I have noticed that Selena is not as phased if the photogs are a safe distance away, so her fears after the death threats could easily be an issue. Al I know is to me she deals with it the way she wants to.
    Look, I understand it should be her choice who profits off her, but as she chose to become a public figure, she lost that right. It’s like joining the army; you should still have all your basic rights, but you don’t. You voluntarily strip yourself of all your rights given to you as an American citizen, and it’s the same for Selena. You lose almost all right to privacy by becoming a public figure. She knew the lack of privacy and laws involved in that and took the job anyway. “You make your bed, now you lie in it.”
    Again, it’s not right, but that’s how it is.

• SubwayToVenus

I would mock 12 year old who send me constant death threats as well.

• l?veislouder

Okay, if the movie is only the first book, I may be able to finish that before it premieres :) I’ll get on it!

selena and justin are on this intimate roller coaster called life. sometimes that coaster drifts off to tit squeezage. we should embrace their love and the tit squeeze as long as her tit mole doesn’t pop off

Mar 12, 2012 @ 04:11 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    Again, it’s not right, but that’s how it is.

• Live.Love.Learn.

====
    Lol true. If I had her body, I’d be showing it off with nice, classy dresses

• SubwayToVenus

====
    Lol true. If I had her body, I’d be showing it off with nice, classy dresses

Yes. Apparently Miley’s not a fan of classy dresses. I’m not a huge fan of her dresses anyway, I’m just curious about what she’ll wear.

• Live.Love.Learn.

You’re gonna love it! Promise :)

Exactly!

• getalifehater

I didn’t say there was a law against her hiding her face. My point was that once she became a public figure, she lost her right to almost all privacy. If a pap followed a non-famous person like this, that person could file stalking and harassment charges. Selena can’t, and she’s a public figure. My point is since she volunteered for this life, she really is in no position to complain. She doesn’t have to like it, but she essentially asked for it. You can’t complain that you asked for something and then got it.
    ________________

• oceanUP

they need to have a baby soon!

• l?veislouder

Last weekend didn’t work because Selena went to L.A. for Justin’s birthday. Not surprising.

Of course they are on a different level.

selena wants fame and
    justin wants sex!

Of course they are on a different level.
    selena wants fame and
    justin wants sex!
    You’re so good with reading people’s mind, haters! Dream on at your own level! Unfortunately, you’ll never reach to their level–where they are at right now! Bohoo! So sad for you and life really sucks! Lol! You’re shallow reasoning is so sick and disgusting, just fits great to your own personalities! Lol!

I’m sure they’re connecting just fine.

who is samantha droke?

Mar 12, 2012 @ 12:27 pm
    who is samantha droke?

She was in Princess Protection Program and she is Selena friend since

selena stop acting so stuck up you are follow because you are bieber girl once he dumps you, you going to wish you were follow.

• Wish

he’s squeezing her boobs

Wish said:
    he’s squeezing her boobs
    That’s really a thick jersey outfit! I don’t think you’ll feel the squeeze as much as when you’re just wearing a bra or a bikini! Such an irrelevant comment! Lol! I guess it’s not as bad as getting a random to squeeze your boobs and doing lap dancing on a dirty old man!

Wish said:
    he’s squeezing her boobs

i hope she doesn’t think she’s better than anyone else because she’s not.

• Molls

I don’t know who this Samantha person is either. But Ashley is best friends with Vanessa, so I think she’s going to visit Vanessa on set. I guess Ashley is friends with Selena too.

• Wish

___
    OH MY GOD. I WAS JUST SCROLLING THROUGH THE COMMENTS AND I SAW AN ANGELINA/SELENA REFERENCE.
    no. gtfo. too lazy to write a rant here, but selena and angelina are totally different. don’t compare them, kthxbye.

• justthat

they r meant for each other, sorry to haters out there, they r both full of happiness, not like u guys, going through a pathetic life with an envious heart. too bad too bad huh:))

• Justin and Selena

I love them to gather they are so cute

Enough said.
    And you’re talking about a sad situation, ha!

• l?veislouder

No, you just haven’t seen it as much, but she has been followed. Maybe you should work on your spelling and grammar instead of focusing so much on Selena. I guarantee it would be a much more beneficial and productive use of your time.

• l?veislouder

She does smoke, you just don’t know about it.

Mar 12, 2012 @ 01:50 pm
    WTF? you’re complaining right now because you don’t think Miley gets equal hate.

Mar 12, 2012 @ 01:52 pm
    l?veislouder said:

You are the one to talk about grammar I seen you make your shared mistakes! and selena hasn’t been hated as much as other stars and her fans are winers!

• an

selena has no talent to be where she is, so she should be grateful that someone is taking her pics… sorry fans, but there are way more talented people waiting for a chance, and she gets everything because she is Justin’s gf…
    and regarding lowginjay… I believe her, but the fact that she’s 33 and she’s arguing with a bunch of teenagers makes me lose respect for her

She does smoke, you just don’t know about it.
    This is what I wish more people would realize, not just talking about Selena’s alleged smoking. You like or hate celebrities based on very little to no information. You see very little of their lives even though it seems like you’re bombarded.

lol at all the fights and mimi you’re pathetic.
    i hope jelena stay together for a long time

“Selena has given her advice on how to handle the media and fan attention” – i don’t think selena should give her advice in this topic of area. LOL!

what mimi says is true though.
    selena fans act like the leave britney alone guy when she’s adored by the media and general public unlike miley or justin.

• l?veislouder

Ha, really? Coming from the one who just wrote “winers” and two run-on sentences. What are my grammar and spelling mistakes, if may I ask? Hm…? I’ll let you know that I’m that person that uses proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar in text messages; I wouldn’t make a mistake (that isn’t a typo) online, even if it is a gossip site. Incorrect spelling and grammar on the Internet has been proven to lower writing skills and basic grammar knowledge. I wouldn’t risk having the same intelligence level as yourself. That would be shameful.

• l?veislouder

She does smoke, you just don’t know about it.
    Very true. If you want something hidden, it stays hidden, and many celebrities want things hidden.

i hate that fucking asswhol selena …
    she’s just…..ehh ..nasty

i hate that fucking asswhol selena …
    she’s just…..ehh ..nasty
    she’s only famos becaus she’s dating that gay justin

• jt

hello ppl.

Mar 12, 2012 @ 02:12 pm
    i hate that fucking asswhol selena …
    she’s just…..ehh ..nasty
    she’s only famos becaus she’s dating that gay justin
    =======
    I see you’ve replied to yourself.

Mar 12, 2012 @ 02:15 pm
    jt said:
    hello ppl.
    Ciao bella

• Live.Love.Learn.

LOL same here. If there’s one thing I pride myself in, it’s my grammar.

All you Selena haters are pathetic!
    Why don’t you call your Justin man-whore, he grabbed her, she didn’t grab him. So she isn’t whore, she didn’t tell him “Oh grab me baby”
    God, the girl has done nothing to you, you don’t even know her.. Stop hating on her. How would you feel like when you turn your twitter on and see hate tweets and hate-twitter accounts about you? It doesn’t feel nice, I’m sure. Hate hurts.
    And by letting your boyfriend grab your butt and boobs doesn’t mean whore, it’s whore if that person isn’t your boyfriend or anything.
    GROW UP, HATERS.
    Sincerely,
    Normal world.

HELL TO SELENA AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE LIKE HER

• Nons

HELL TO SELENA AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE LIKE HER
    Hi beautiful.

• TAYLOR

god i hate justin eww he’s discasting

• Nons

All you Selena haters are pathetic!
    GROW UP, HATERS.
    Sincerely,
    Normal world.
    This world is not “normal”.

HELL TO SELENA AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE LIKE HER
    Hi beautiful.
    =====
    FINELLY SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING GOOD

• Nons

Mar 12, 2012 @ 02:28 pm
    TAYLOR said:
    god i hate justin eww he’s discasting
    What kind of prayer is that?

• Nons

HELL TO SELENA AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE LIKE HER
    Hi beautiful.
    =====
    FINELLY SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING GOOD
    Why didn’t you say something good than?

• Miley_Jonas

Mar 12, 2012 @ 12:11 pm
    oceanUP said:

they need to have a baby soon!

• Miley_Jonas

Title fail.
    *”Justin and Selena are on a whole different level of PDA and breast squeezing.”

• Miley_Jonas

Mar 12, 2012 @ 12:23 pm

Of course they are on a different level.

selena wants fame and
    justin wants sex!

Amennnn to thatttt!

• Miley_Jonas

I’m sure they’re connecting just fine.

…Literally.

\——–
    Please don’t brag about yourself I have seen you make multiple mistakes!

why does oceanup always use the same pics of justin and selena
    and why a pervy pic
    they have a lot pics that are just cute

• l?veislouder

All you Selena haters are pathetic!
    GROW UP, HATERS.
    Sincerely,
    Normal world.
    I guess you would call me a whore, since I let guys “grab my butt and boobs” when they’re not my boyfriend. It’s called hooking up, and as long as you’re safe, it’s fine. However, the difference between Selena and I is that I’ve never let those things happen in public where I can be seen. I have a bit more respect for myself than that, and at Selena’s level, she’s showing all guys in the world that she can be treated like that, and she shouldn’t. Those things are meant for behind closed doors, not paparazzi cameras and the world’s viewing.

Also, it may be Justin doing the grabbing, but if Selena didn’t want him to, she’d have stopped him or said something. As this is an ongoing occurrence, I’m assuming the girl likes the attention. Again, insecure girl who only feels any worth when she’s got attention from a big name.

• Live.Love.Learn.

why does oceanup always use the same pics of justin and selena
    and why a pervy pic
    they have a lot pics that are just cute

It’s OU. Do you really expect any different? It’s always the same horrible pics of Miley too

love how the completely irrelevant samantha droke is trying to give out info. nice friend you guys got there. time to dump her since she’s already talking to the press!

• Nons

Mar 12, 2012 @ 02:40 pm
    She didn’t say anything negative about Justin or Selena, no harm done.

Please don’t brag about yourself I have seen you make multiple mistakes
    If I make so many mistakes, how come you’re not telling me what they are? I ask and you just ignore. Why? Oh, because there’s none to give. You’re hilarious. You also seem to love run-on sentences.

They had no idea they were being watched. It was a private box seating area.

Yeah, but they didn’t know that the cameras are taking pictures or something… but it’s little too much to be called whore because of this.. She isn’t a whore.

It’s soooo funny reading all these ridiculous comments. You guys are crazy. Selena is a teenager, Miley is a teenager. GET OVER IT!

(replying to this) – Mar 12, 2012 @ 02:45 pm
    They had no idea they were being watched. It was a private box seating area.
    Again, happened multiple times before. If she didn’t want him to, she would have said something. Also, regardless of it being a private-viewing box, it’s still a public place, and they knew they could be seen. These pictures are old and were used in a previous article, which mentioned that Selena and Justin were waving to fans from the box. If they could see the fans, the fans could see them, and they know that.

(replying to this) – Mar 12, 2012 @ 02:46 pm
    It is too much to be called a whore for this, yes, because these actions are not in the definition of a whore. However, they knew they could be seen and the possibility of being photographed was high, and it’s just not classy action like Selena’s fans are always calling her.

Yes, I think Justin’s and Selena’s relationship is little to much, I mean grab her at home or anywhere else, except in public. There are little kids that look up to them, what they are doing is not really for children eyes, I get that they are in love. My friend is in love too and she’s older than them and she isn’t like this with her boyfriend…

its called love not connecting on another level just cause they are rich and famous doesnt mean they are capable of loving each other and being different to everyone else FUCK OFFFFF WITH THIS SHIT i love justin bieber and mmm sorta like her but some people need to shut the fuck up about how fucking amazing they are!!!!!

And some people just need to shut the fuck up about how much they dislike certain persons!

Mar 12, 2012 @ 02:45 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Please don’t brag about yourself I have seen you make multiple mistakes
    why should I point out your mistake? I don’t care like you do! I don’t come here to talk shit about people grammar mistake I come here to find out about gossip, grammar is the least of my worries when I come here, this is not school!

Anyone find odd that selena fans call miley a whore but miley has never been seen getting her breast touched or her ass grabbed in public or her vagina lol at selena fans!

People feel free to call Selena a bitch, cause bitch is a female dog, dogs bark, bark is part of tree, tree’s are part of nature and nature is beautiful. Thanks for calling her beautiful.

• linsty

After research a number ugg boots clearance sale of of the weblog posts on your website now, and I really like your ??????ugg???? approach of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site listing and will probably be checking back soon. Pls check out my cheap ugg boots on sale site as effectively and let me know what you think.

Stop talking about Selena and focus on your idol, Miley Cyrus.

• l?veislouder

If you didn’t care, you wouldn’t have said anything in the first place. Clearly you do, but since there’s nothing to point out, you’re just trying to even the playing field. Also, as I pointed out, grammar and spelling mistakes online lower overall knowledge, meaning your skills in school will also go down. You should treat this as school, or your writing skills will suffer and be even worse than they are now. You should work on fixing your run-on sentences; they’re atrocious.

Stop talking about Selena and focus on your idol, Miley Cyrus
    Miley is not my Idol but I find this ironic that miley gets all this name and so far selena has done worse in public with her boyfriend

Mar 12, 2012 @ 03:15 pm
    You clearly haven’t reached puberty. Do you wanna sing the Barney song next?

I said something because you commented on me first not the other way around! I just think is pathetic to talk about it in a gossip site, when people don’t even use full grammar. I don’t care how i write here everyone here has done multiple mistake EVERYONE, blame i-phone, blame computer, but the fact is EVERYONE has made mistake and NOBODY has the right to comment on IT! NOT EVEN YOU!

what worse has she done?! and i think this is so gender biased.. there is a boy in the picture and yet all the hate is lashed out at the girl. unfair society.. tsk tsk

(replying to this) – Mar 12, 2012 @ 03:26 pm

==========
    bECAUSE she getting disrepcted by her boyfriend in public and she is letting him do this all the time, this is a bad role model is like telling girl to let their boyfriend touched and massage them everywhere, this is a wrong massage to girl that follow her specially when must of them are a bunch of brats and little girls!

Miley and Selena, both, have done some inappropriate things that the public has seen.

Good message you are sending to your fans selena. Let your boyfriend have no respect tours you and let him touch you everywhere because he is the boss and you have no self respect to tell him off!! good example NOT!

True but miley stuff were leaked selena stuff she knows she is been photograph huge difference! who the famewhore the one doing thing in public on purpose like selena or the one who does things in private and gets leaked because of people who are clearly not her friend?

I don’t think all Selena fans are naive and stupid to follow in her exact footsteps.

• mimi

I like the white dress but not the gray one. justin is having fun with selena breast lol. Is he looking for them?

—————
    I’m not commenting on the fact that you’ve made mistakes; I’m commenting on the fact that you refuse to fix it and at least make yourself try to appear smart. No one will take you seriously, just like now, if you can’t even construct a sentence properly. If you don’t know what you’re talking about with sentence structure, you most certainly can’t know what you’re talking about in any other subject.

You are assuming that every girl is that stupid to think and do that.

• l?veislouder

You are assuming that every girl is that stupid to think and do that.
    If even just one girl will follow this because of her, it’s not good. And as it’s more likely for little girls to be watching Selena than Miley these days, Selena has a whole lot more at risk, as she’s standing on a higher pedestal.

Celebrities don’t always know they’re being watched. The papz aren’t always in their faces, sometimes they are hiding in bushes and trees with their telephoto lens’. Selena and Justin shouldn’t have to worry about the papz every second of the day, stopping them from living their lives.

—————–
    It’s unfair, and they shouldn’t have to, but it’s foolish for them to be out in public anywhere and assume their activities will remain unseen, even if it seems like there’s no one around. They signed up for the lifestyle, and while it’s not right, they should be on alert at all times. If they don’t like it, get a computer job and work from home, simple as that.

i lurv dis. lert selerner and jurstern lerve their lerves

• Live.Love.Learn.

Unrelated, but OMG The Hunger Games premiere is tonight!!! I assume Miley will be there for Liam. Wonder what she’ll wear :)

oh fuck you trick. dey know when dey go out in da pooblic dat dey are getting wurtched. dey need to be aware

lol proburbly surmething urgly

Mar 12, 2012 @ 03:49 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Yeah, she’s going. I’m excited :D

Yeah, she’s going. I’m excited :D

dat is so nerce

• SubwayToVenus

I just hate when celebs make it out as if these couples were different from all others, “They don’t care what you think, they’re on a different level” as far as I’m concerned, no couple in love will care what others think, and what does that even mean that they’re on a different level. They’re just like everyone else, two youngsters dating.

• Live.Love.Learn.

lol proburbly surmething urgly

proburbly? urgly?

Lol okay.

Just because celebs don’t have normal jobs, it doesn’t give the papz or anybody else the right to interfere in their personal lives, as if celebs have no right(lack of a better word) to be respected.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Yeah, she’s going. I’m excited :D

………..

• BrokenArrow

Not really,touching her body and breast inappropriately in her concert (start all over perfomance),pole dancing (i say pole dacing cause miley said she did pole danced) on stage,dacing inappropriately as you can see in almost all the kicking and screaming perfomances, going braless showing her nipples off, she obviously knew people or papz were gonna record it or take picture of her.

• SubwayToVenus

I hope she wears something simple and not a huge R.Cavalli dress, something sexy and appropiate for a premiere, but yes, I’m excited to see her outfit.

bertch. what is ur prublerm. u r just jerlous because you kner dat merlee will look hot doing wherterver. u keep hating hater

• BrokenArrow

Unrelated, but OMG The Hunger Games premiere is tonight!!!

omg just 10 days left sabkdfjbfasfsadad<

lol proburbly surmething urgly

proburbly? urgly?

Lol okay.

dont be rude ta dis!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Me too. I hope she doesn’t overdo with a floor length, full-sleeve gown or whatever. She should wear a pretty, youthful dress for once

• l?veislouder

Again, it’s not right and it’s unfair, but that doesn’t change the fact that it exists. World hunger and war is unfair, but they exist. There are things in this world that aren’t right, but exist, and when they exist, you deal with them. I’ll say it again: it’s not right, but since they signed up for a job that comes with paps, they have to deal with it.

Mar 12, 2012 @ 04:00 pm
    l?veislouder said:

——————————

• SubwayToVenus

This. Selena takes care of her image, Miley doesn’t. As simple as that.

• Live.Love.Learn.

omg just 10 days left sabkdfjbfasfsadad<
    Did you see the new clip that was released today?? OMG I’m so pumped!!!

* Your shallow reasoning is so sick and disgusting, just fits great to your own personalities! Lol!

Are you 5?

• SubwayToVenus

That’s really a thick jersey outfit! I don’t think you’ll feel the squeeze as much as when you’re just wearing a bra or a bikini! Such an irrelevant comment! Lol! I guess it’s not as bad as getting a random person to squeeze your boobs and doing lap dancing on a dirty old man!