Nick Jonas SMASH FINALE STAR

nicsmasgh

Nick Jonas will reprise his guest starring role as Lyle West in the May 14 season finale of the NBC musical drama, reports The Hollywood Reporter. Nick first appeared on the Feb. 27 episode as Lyle West, a hot sitcom star who started his career as a child actor starring in a Broadway show, he struck a deal with Eileen (Anjelica Huston) to become an investor.

Smash delivered its highest ratings in three weeks, nearly returning to is premiere numbers and pulling in a 2.7 in the adults 18-49 demographic. Smash airs Mondays at 10 p.m. on NBC.

Around the web

I wonder when Oceanup is going to stop stealing their material from another site which will remain nameless because they don’t deserve to be promoted.

I mean complete plagiarism from top to bottom. Word for word and pic for pic.

I will give you a hint and that the first letter in the name of this site OU steals from is an “A”

• Marian

NO, PLEASE. He’s a terrible actor!
    dksfglksdfduisfsd why do these jonas keep believing they can act when they clearly CANNOT.
    ———————————————
    lol bitch sit.

• elizagutierrez

Mar 12, 2012 @ 06:16 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    Mar 12, 2012 @ 05:22 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    OK Nick do whatever you have to do but we want you back in LA SOON PLEASE!!!
    I don’t. I want him to stay in New York. :)
    You’d think someone who hates on him as hard as you do would want him as far away as possible. You’re so indecisive.

WOMAN I DON’T HATE NICK, I JUST DIDN’T LIKE THE COUGAR BECAUSE I KNEW SHE DIDN’T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT HIM, BESIDES CHEATING ON HIM!!!

NICK PLEASE COME BACK TO LA!!!

THIS IS YOUR TOWN, WE LOVE YOU HERE!!!

That was really rude.

• l?veislouder

NICK PLEASE COME BACK TO LA!!!

THIS IS YOUR TOWN, WE LOVE YOU HERE!!!
    ————————–
    So that’s why you were hating on him and saying the Jonas Brothers are “dunzo”? Just because you didn’t like Nick’s girlfriend? Nice to see what a true fan you are. You clearly are only a “fan” when you think you have a shot at dating Nick. Yeah, some fan you are.

Also, Wyckoff is Nick’s town, not Los Angeles. But Nick has fans who love him all over the world, and ones who actually love him even when he was dating Delta. I’m sure he’d gladly pick their love and being with them over you. Anyone would be a better pick than a fake fan who is full of hate and doesn’t support Nick’s happiness.

• l?veislouder

I still can’t figure out if you do like nick or you just hate him????? Or is he just your guilty pleasure?
    I don’t hate him. I’ve hated one person in my entire life, and it’s not a celebrity who never did anything intentionally vicious to me. I like the guy, but that doesn’t mean I have to agree with every decision he makes or everything he says.

• l?veislouder

Who would’ve thought he’d still be able to do so…
    He’s a Jonas. Joe does the same thing when he guest stars on “Hot in Cleveland”
    They don’t bring huge ratings to their own show, but when the guest-star on shows that are already established, they do well.

Cute beaded bracelet. Haha:)

NO, PLEASE. He’s a terrible actor!

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for

these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is

almost 10 years older than I.We met via

~~–Agelessmeet.COM~~

a nice place for younger women and oldermen, or older

women and younger men, to interact with each other!

Maybe you want to check it out or tell your friends:)

• Pingback: Exede

• elizagutierrez

OK Nick do whatever you have to do but we want you back in LA SOON PLEASE!!!

• classicalmusicplayer

YAY He was hilarious as Lyle!

he will be starring again on my birthday :) and miranda cosgrove’s… ¬¬
    I’m happy he’s doing it again, he was fabulous.

why do broadway make 10 minute long interviews that no-one will watch?

• l?veislouder

Nick brings in ratings. No surprise in that, and no surprise they’re bringing him back.

• l?veislouder

Mar 12, 2012 @ 05:22 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    OK Nick do whatever you have to do but we want you back in LA SOON PLEASE!!!
    I don’t. I want him to stay in New York. :)

l?veislouder said:
    Mar 12, 2012 @ 05:22 pm
    elizagutierrez said:
    OK Nick do whatever you have to do but we want you back in LA SOON PLEASE!!!
    I don’t. I want him to stay in New York. :)

l?veislouder said:

Who would’ve thought he’d still be able to do so…

“how to apply for a job
    how to sit down at a desk
    how to sit down at a desk”
    lmao, poor nick.