One Direction Up All Night Singing Hotties

IMG_2520
INFphoto_2100311

In New York City. Photos: FameFlynet. + fan meeting!

zayns so hottt

L.L.L. You’re kinda annoying :)
    I would put a heart at the end, just like you did. But, oh, wait, you didn’t put a heart to Niall :(

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• l?veislouder

L.L.L. You’re kinda annoying :)
    Anon, you’re kinda rude :) <3

l?veislouder said:
    L.L.L. You’re kinda annoying :)
    Anon, you’re kinda rude :) <3
    DO NOT put a heart for me :( Poor Niall, what would he think? Even me, an anon who’s kinda rude an it’s too lazy to get an account, gets a heart, but not him?

• Live.Love.Learn.

L.L.L. You’re kinda annoying :)
    It was an honest mistake tbh. I love Niall! But thanks for the input babe Xx <3

• Live.Love.Learn.

Lol there, I fixed it…two hearts for Niall. Are you satisfied, anon? :)

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Lol there, I fixed it…two hearts for Niall. Are you satisfied, anon? :)
    YESSS :) I love you now. <3333

• Live.Love.Learn.

btw this is coming from the same person who just said that Niall, Liam, and Louis are the best…hypocrite much? I love them all equally & don’t think anyone is better than anyone else. Obviously, I’m such a rude person

YESSS :) I love you now. <3333
    Glad to hear

Nope, it wasn’t :( *cries* how could you think that low of me?

Ew. These fags again.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Nope, it wasn’t :( *cries* how could you think that low of me?

What do you mean it wasn’t? .__.

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for

these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He

is

almost 10 years older than I.We met via

~~–?gelessmeet.?OM~~

a nice place for younger women and oldermen, or older

women and younger men, to interact with each other!

Maybe you want to check it out or tell your friends:)

If you were to make an american version of 1D, who would you put into the group?
    I mean look-a-likes.

Are you talking to me…?

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Are you talking to me…?
    are you hearing voices? o_O

are you hearing voices? o_O
    ===
    Not sure I know what you mean tbh. Ummm…?

are you hearing voices? o_O
    ===
    Not sure I know what you mean tbh. Ummm…?
    Well, I come on the post and there’s your comment “are you talking to me?” And all I can think of is that your’re hearing voices, cause there no-one else here.
    makes sense?

makes sense?
    I was just making sure geez. Since you avoided answering my last question altogether and just changed the subject. I’m not sure who I’d put into the group. What about you?

Btw- I’d still like to know whether you were trolling earlier or what? Lol

I don’t think you realise there are plenty of anons coming here.

Liam reminds me of Nick. I think they could be good friends.

Niall, you’re beautiful & I just want to pinch your cheeks, kay? <33

• Live.Love.Learn.

Liam, words cannot even describe how sweet you are & I admire how much you love your fans!! We really appreciate it <3

Louis, you are fucking hilarious & can I just be your best friend? <3

• Live.Love.Learn.

Lol so I realize I’m talking to air, but w.e. had to say it haha

see he kinda looks like liam here.
    maybe 1d could have six members now.

• l?veislouder

see he kinda looks like liam here.
    maybe 1d could have six members now.
    —————-
    Eh, one profile shot and a plaid shirt doesn’t make him look like Liam. And Nick joining in on One Direction would be a pathetic move on his part, as if he’s trying to buy into their success. Not a good idea, not even a good suggestion.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I don’t think you realise there are plenty of anons coming here.

I don’t think you realize that I know you’re the same anon who’s been talking to me the entire time xD

I don’t like them. Their music is too cheesy. But they look cool.

Are you serious? Smdh -_-

• l?veislouder

Mar 12, 2012 @ 09:10 pm

I don’t like them. Their music is too cheesy. But they look cool.
    ——————–
    Go listen to “Moments” and then tell me it’s cheesy.

Is it just be or does Hazza look like he wants that girl off him? I’m not trying to be rude to her or anything but his face looks a bit :/

I don’t like them. Their music is too cheesy. But they look cool.
    ——————–
    Go listen to “Moments” and then tell me it’s cheesy.
    You just gave me one more reason to believe they’re cheesy, sorry.

• l?veislouder

You just gave me one more reason to believe they’re cheesy, sorry.
    ———————-
    The song is about the other person taking their life and wanting them back with you just to hold, not wanting to be near a girl always just because like I know you believe it is. Nice try.

l?veislouder said:
    You just gave me one more reason to believe they’re cheesy, sorry.
    ———————-
    To be honest, I don’t care what the song is about. I came here saying that I didn’t like their music style, but I do believe they’re cool and nice people.
    I don’t need YOU to try to sell me their music, because a pathetic fan like you won’t be enough. Nice try. We all have different music tastes though.

• One Direction

If You Don’t Like The Band Why Comment On Something About Them Don’t Waste Your Time .And What Kind Of Bands You Like

• l?veislouder

————————
    You said you didn’t like their music because “it’s cheesy.” I don’t recall boy bands’ music ever being about suicide. That was my only point I was trying to make, that their music is not cheesy. It wasn’t to sell you their music. We all have different tastes, and clearly we all interpret things differently as well, even when they only have one meaning that’s trying to get across.

• JoeHoe15

Liam & Zayn both wearing a blue plaid shirt! :D

• l?veislouder

Liam & Zayn both wearing a blue plaid shirt! :D
    —————-
    Not at the same place, but they both do look good in them :)
    I would love to meet them wearing my blue plaid shirt. Oh, the pick-up lines I could create with that simple connection ;) haha

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for

these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is

almost 10 years older than I.We met via

~~–Agelessmeet.COM~~

a nice place for younger women and oldermen, or older

women and younger men, to interact with each other!

Maybe you want to check it out or tell your friends:)

First!

First dude reminds me of Justin Bieber.
    Second dude reminds me of Miley Cyrus.
    Blonde dude reminds me of a Carter kid.

• l?veislouder

Mar 12, 2012 @ 07:03 pm
    First dude reminds me of Justin Bieber.
    Second dude reminds me of Miley Cyrus.
    Blonde dude reminds me of a Carter kid.
    “Blonde dude” would’ve been happier if he reminded you of Bieber.

harry needs to put on a little weight. he’s looking so tiny lately. hope he’s alright.

• Live.Love.Learn.

How does Zayn look anything like Bieber? I just don’t see it…

how does harry styles remind you of miley cyrus? like whhhhaaaat?

• Live.Love.Learn.

I wonder if the boys read OU….I know Zayn’s cousin does, so I’m curious if he might too….well um hai Zayn, you kinda sorta rock. K love you, baiii <3

Niall, Liam and Louis are THE BEST.

Harry you’re adorable & you’ve got such a kind heart <3