Selena Gomez Paparazzi FACE BLOCK

d148bb646c7b11e180c9123138016265_7
selena-jesus-13

You can barely tell who it is! Pop sensation Justin Bieber visits Selena Gomez on the set of ‘Spring Breakers’ on March 12, 2012 in St. Petersburg, FL. Photos: FameFlynet.

Something I’m wondering and I need to point out: people are upset with Selena hiding her face and looking annoyed with the paparazzi, but then people are upset that Delta is always smiling at the paparazzi. It’s like both actions are looked down upon; neither can win.

yeah i agree with this, people slammed delta for smiling and i was like wtf

do you really think fame got to her head?

—————

And did anyone else notice Justin wore the exact same thing last night?

he always repeats outfits.

they both looks so stupid with towels on their heads! are they doing the mmichael jackson towel on the head they are both stupid!!

they dont have any towels on their heads justin has an umbrella and selena is just hiding her face with her hands

did y’all saw that pap tweets? she is a woman and a pap and she says Selena is always rude to them. Her twitter is “lowginjay”.
    Selena needs get over it. Its part of the job that she had chosen

if she can’t hadle it, then she should do something else.

th3y All look stupid!! everyone knows is them what they want to get paid to take their pictures they both famewhores! attention whores!

Selena: Stop taking pictures of me! Paparazzi: We are here for Justin.” LMFAO -DEAD

Mar 12, 2012 @ 12:43 pm

That didn’t happened. Except in your dreams

• an

hahaha i bet it was like that!

• Still Anonymous

BRALESS is FLAWLESS!! Selena is getting with the times I see lol… :)

Happy Jelena are enjoying time together while they are both so busy with different projects.

sometimes I think selena is a lesbian probably why she like girly boys!

selena darling you ain’t that big so stop acting stuck up! this what people with no money and get a little money and fame they start to act like they are the shit! not professional.

And did anyone else notice Justin wore the exact same thing last night?

Selena needs get over it. Its part of the job that she had chosen
    ______
    have you seen the pap’s tweets.. she sounds like someone seriously psychotic or with anger issues. i would question the sanity of anyone who chose to believe what she had to say.. coz others who met Selena that day had a whole other story..
    and I dont blame Selena for acting the way she is.. have you seen how the paps are like documenting her every minute in life. must get frustrating for her..

• l?veislouder

Selena got annoyed with the underwear showing pics. and she is Selena, she hold back and never completely forgives. I hope she’ll learn to let things go

• CheSeagull

l?veislouder said:

I just think you should ignore them…there’s no use making a big scene about them following you because they’ll only bother you more. And smiling at them is just weird.

• getalifehater

Mar 12, 2012 @ 03:17 pm
    ______
    anonymous darling, it’s her life, she can choose to do whatever she pleases. and hiding your face coz you dont want to be photographed is not being stuck up.
    and it’s not like she is hiding her face in a photoshoot.. how’s hiding from the paps ‘unprofessional’?

Paparazzi get money for certain pictures. Bet the more the face is hidden, the better.

• l?veislouder

I agree that’s the best tactic. I think if I were having a good day though, I’d answer a question or two of theirs, but I wouldn’t stop and chat. Just talk while I’m walking to wherever, you know? Stopping and talking/posing is weird though.

i agree

lol no bra selena

this is one more reason why i never want to be ”famous”, they would annoy the crap out of me, but it comes with the terriority

why is selena acting so stuck up give a little fame and it all goes to her head! at least miley is better at handling papz the only time miley gets annoyed it’s when they are right on her face, not far like with selena!

do you really think fame got to her head?

she looks so horrible and always seem so annoyed. gosh its part of the job get over it or stop dating bieber

• gorgeousselena

oh retard cant you be any more stupid or pathetic? juts look at the talentless attention whore who you stand, miley act like she was someone famous when shes sooo fucking irrelevant and sooo over, she fade! that bitch is such a disgusting attention seeker that she even call the police when the are just like 2 papz around her lmao shes such a joke! and too bad selena is a millionarie you retard mimi and shes famous since 2007 so stop embarrasing yoruself you stupid loser…. you mad cause miley sucks and nobody cant take that attention whore seriously? sorry retard mimi stay mad cause thats never gonna change!

• gorgeousselena

retrad mimi is so fucking stupid and so mad cause her talentless idol is a irrelevant attention whore who clearly fade and selena is rocking the world! stay mad retard mimi!

• gorgeousselena

selena is sooo pretty! she definitely has natural beauty unlike someone who even fail at being a girl an looks more like a disgusting man in a drag *cough*attentionwhorecyrus*cough lol

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

You also fail at being a girl, truck driver Claudia.

Selena has the look that she has when she and Justin go out to the movies, and Justin grabs her head and slowly pushes it into his lap to lap up the popcorn and lick the corndog. She’s probably getting tired of all that popcorn butter in her hair she has to eat in that 18k suite he’s put her in. Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair, so I can climb up, and ravage you.

One thing i have to say is, if she is comfortable enough to hang out with justin without wearing a bra they musta had sex. I only started not feeling shy braless with my bf after a while after we had sex..

• l?veislouder

I didn’t know Justin was now dating Shailene Woodley.

I see you Selena… LoL.

they must be very annoyed with the paps!

• oceanUP

selena jonas!!

• oceanUP

LOL changed it for u lil :]

• l?veislouder

Mar 12, 2012 @ 11:08 am
    oceanUP said:
    LOL changed it for u lil :]
    Thank you, OceanUP :) though now it’s like when people delete comments on Facebook and you look like you’re talking to yourself; I look like I don’t even know what I’m talking about haha

I love the pictures with Justin playing around with the umbrella, and his bodyguard Kenny seems to be laughing at him.. lol He was probably doing something silly to make Kenny laugh like that!!

And i have nothing against Selena, but she seems to be more against the paparazzi now than Justin seems to be!! It almost looks in some pictures that Justin looked more annoyed that Selena keeps covering her face than the actual paparazzi being there! Maybe im wrong, im just making an observation!

• BrokenArrow

Mimi darling you need to calm the fuck downn. Just cause she hides her face doesn’t mean she’s acting stuck up. If it is so then Miley is super stuck up cause she hid her face a lot of times even when there was just like 2 or 3 papz and she even called the police when they weren’t even being agressive or something.

• BrokenArrow
  • kathy

Gosh, could Selena look and crabbier?? lol.. She really needs to smile more! Yes, im sure she is annoyed by the paparazzi, but by now she she be used to them being there, since they are there every day to take pictures of them during filming of the movie! Its going to be a VERY long month if she keeps this up! Cause they wont back down, so she just needs to go with the flow and smile, just pretend they arent there!

Every time she covers her face it makes her seem like a bitch more and more for me at least. Like last night everyone else was laughing having a good time and then there was her. I could get last night because it was dark and the paps were kinda close. Here the sun’s out and they look to be a good 20 feet away. Maybe if she covered her face sometimes but it’s 99 percent of the time and it’s just getting old and annoying. The paps are a price of the fame and it seems like she can’t handle it.

• BrokenArrow

I dont get it if she hides her face people hate on her cause she’s acting ‘stuck up’ if she doesnt hide her face she’s a famewhore. omg are you for real?

• Nons

Mar 12, 2012 @ 04:15 pm
    BrokenArrow said:
    People just look for the dumbest reasons to hate on Selena.

her face looks so weird.
    —————
    She looks mexican, but she is so it’s cool. jk
    I guess she wasn’t wearing makeup, probably why she was hidding her face.