Joe Jonas DEEP

9f8a71e66d1411e1989612313815112c_7

Who do YOU think Joe is texting?

AT LEAST HE IS HONEST WITH HIS MOM THAN BEING A FUCKING HATER! JOE,KEVIN,NICK ROLL & YOU SUCK ASS!
    WRONG! I SUCK DICK.

Yeah,it’s as aswsome as your spelling -_-
    Well, she was making fun of yours. Stuck with the ‘lifes’ of your friends and family, gurl. Stop defending people that don’t even know you exist.

joe is texting me shhh
    What did he say? I want to know.

Mar 13, 2012 @ 11:42 am

Probably nina
    ——————————-

lol

Some Joe stans don’t know the meaning of trolling.

we ‘stans’ know what trolling if,we just want you to take a spelling lesson & mabye start in 3rd grade again

To all of you guys up there,shut the fuck up,joe kevin & nick have more talent in anything than your sorry asses,instead of being asholes make something with your lifes instead of complaining on joe who is an actor,singer(in one of the worlds biggest record company),a FAMOUS softballplayer(in a REAL team,road dogs),and what are you guys? hmm…students with only F’s,no job,AND still calling him talentless? he got more gold/platinum record touy will ever get,more fans,a caring fanbase & family,lets compare that to ya’ll…wait YOU’RE ASHOLES GET OUT OF THE DAMN PAGE & MAE SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR LIFES INSTEAD OF HATING ON SOMEONE WHO IS LIVING HIS DREAM!
    HA, HA, HA. You got to be kidding me.

What did he say? I want to know.
    —————————–

‘i love you bb can’t wait to see u tonight ;)’

Some Joe stans don’t know the meaning of trolling.
    I think most Joe stans don’t understand the concept of it.

What did he say? I want to know.
    —————————–

‘i love you bb can’t wait to see u tonight ;)’
    What’s going on tonight?

joe is just creeping twitter and not tweetin’

What’s going on tonight?
    ————————–

we’re going to chipotle then we’re going to watch a movie. :)

Yeah,it’s as aswsome as your spelling -_-

Yes they dont know me,but they are at least not lie you & they know there fans exist,i defend them to death & you dont know what that means cause you dont know what they mean to me.

he received either a text from stalker sarahm, or one from stalker taylor.

santa claus

He’s still waiting for that bag of talent he asked for.
    Poor thing. Doesn’t he know Santa doesn’t exist? :( I wonder where can we get some talent from?
    He can sleep with Delta, maybe some of the talent Nick left in her, Joe might get.
    nah, nick wasn’t talented enough in bed.
    Than Joe can sleep with Danielle, I’m sure Kevin left A LOT of talent in her.

santa claus

He’s still waiting for that bag of talent he asked for.
    nah, nick wasn’t talented enough in bed.
    Than Joe can sleep with Danielle, I’m sure Kevin left A LOT of talent in her.
    Yes, that sounds like a good idea. He could sleep with Swift too.

santa claus

He’s still waiting for that bag of talent he asked for.
    nah, nick wasn’t talented enough in bed.
    Than Joe can sleep with Danielle, I’m sure Kevin left A LOT of talent in her.
    Yes, that sounds like a good idea. He could sleep with Swift too.
    I don’t think swift would allow Joe to sleep with her. Joe would just have to settle for her stolen granny panties.

• xAskTaylorx

He is texting his momma! He is telling her the truth about what he has been doing! XD

• xAskTaylorx

Maybe the tooth fairy? Easter bunny? The three wise men? Who knows! ;P

santa claus

He’s still waiting for that bag of talent he asked for.
    nah, nick wasn’t talented enough in bed.
    Than Joe can sleep with Danielle, I’m sure Kevin left A LOT of talent in her.
    Yes, that sounds like a good idea. He could sleep with Swift too.
    Oh, I think she would. She seems desperate enough. What she wouldn’t know is that he is just doing it to steal her talent.

santa claus

He’s still waiting for that bag of talent he asked for.
    nah, nick wasn’t talented enough in bed.
    Than Joe can sleep with Danielle, I’m sure Kevin left A LOT of talent in her.
    Yes, that sounds like a good idea. He could sleep with Swift too.
    Joe would need a key to her chastity belt.

My “lifs” is awesome. Buy me some food.

Joe spent last year promoting his cd. He wrote or co-wrote all the songs on it. And it’s still getting airplay on sirius radio. Of course he’s talented. Never hear the Jobro stuff on there.

awesome*

Some Joe stans don’t know the meaning of trolling.

joe is texting me shhh

I finally learned how to post pictures! Yay
    Congratulations! :)

wow if joe ate demi, he would instantly lol
    ————————–

Nick is the only one with hazardous effects

wow if joe ate demi, he would instantly lol
    Umm, what kind of “ate” are we talking about?

Why is Joe leaving NYC? D':
    ——————-

He’s getting married in vegas with Mikey Deleasa
    -.—
    But… Nick can’t attend then :(
    ———————-

He’ll attend the christian ceremony in NYC.

sorry, he would instantly die

TOO MUCH BOOTY IN THE PANTS!

joe is not funny anymore

I think joe is the most sensitive one, he is always crying

joe is not funny anymore
    ————————–

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think joe is the most sensitive one, he is always crying
    —————————-

LOL True

Umm, what kind of “ate” are we talking about?
    —————————

Inside joke

Mar 13, 2012 @ 03:51 pm
    Umm, what kind of “ate” are we talking about?
    —————————

Inside joke
    Ahh, ok.

you got it!!

Umm, what kind of “ate” are we talking about?
    —————————-

Mar 13, 2012 @ 03:54 pm

Mar 13, 2012 @ 03:51 pm
    Umm, what kind of “ate” are we talking about?
    —————————

Inside joke
    Ahh, ok.
    ——————

yeah, joe is sensitive, kevin isn’t, nick isn’t either

joe is way too sensitive, too much for a man

you look sick joe, what have you been eating?

yeah, joe is sensitive, kevin isn’t, nick isn’t either
    ——————————
    Nick is always crying on stage too.

you look sick joe, what have you been eating?
    ———————-

Nick

The dolote jokes will never not be funny.

nick cried once, but joe is always crying not only on stage, besides he always says everything puts “tears on his eyes”

(replying to this) – Mar 13, 2012 @ 04:06 pm

——————————

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have to admit I loled when about joe eating too much of nick and then the girl who called us dolotes xD

congratulations on learning to post pics lol

(replying to this) – Mar 13, 2012 @ 04:08 pm

————————–

(replying to this) – Mar 13, 2012 @ 04:08 pm

———————————

Most hilarious post this year tbh.

No it’s you with the bitchy mentality honey don’t you pay attention.Or are you just too stupid to figure it out.I said stop being rude to Joseph and the others.So SHUT UP! I personally dont care much for Nick or Kevin the(pervert) but your still being rude.It’s dolt.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is how Joe has sex

Stop with the bitchy mentality!

joe looks cute on that gif

why don’t you care for nick? you’re mean, poor nick, not everything put “tears in his eyes” but he has a heart too!

HA, HA, HA. You got to be kidding me.
    Im not kidding -_- they are better than you’ll ever get :P

What’s going on tonight?
    ————————–

we’re going to chipotle then we’re going to watch a movie. :)
    What movie?

• Miley_Jonas

Why do YOU think Joe Jonas is texting?

Really, OU?

What’s going on tonight?
    ————————–

we’re going to chipotle then we’re going to watch a movie. :)
    What movie?
    I also want to know. You’re living the dream, baby, living the dream.

What movie?
    ——————-

we haven’t figured out yet if the movie date plan doesnt work we’ll have a hotel date plan

thats maybe cause im shortsited & not wearing my glases,whats your exuse :)
    I don’t make “excuses”. Why aren’t you wearing your glasses if you’re short-sited?

What movie?
    ——————-

I would star planning for that hotel date, right this instant.

thats maybe cause im shortsited & not wearing my glases,whats your exuse :)
    K, cause i just came out of the shower & forgot my glasses there & when i was going to get them the bathroom was locked

thats maybe cause im shortsited & not wearing my glases,whats your exuse :)
    So after you get out of the shower, you go straight to your computer and onto OU?

Someone saw Megan Hilty and Nick Jonas yesterday um…..
    this is no bueno

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

me ;).. no but really, I dont know.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

my icons not changing D:

hahahaha,no i go to my room,then do lots of stuff THEN i went to the computer

hahahaha,no i go to my room,then do lots of stuff THEN i went to the computer
    Mhmmm.

I have a feeling we’re going to get lots of Joe shirtless pics this week since he’s hosting that pool party yeahhhhhhh

hahahaha,no i go to my room,then do lots of stuff THEN i went to the computer
    Mhmmm.
    It is true! im not like that

hahahaha,no i go to my room,then do lots of stuff THEN i went to the computer
    Mhmmm.
    It is true! im not like that
    Okay, if you say so. How’s Joe’s Joner?, lol don’t answer that, I was just kidding.

hahahaha,no i go to my room,then do lots of stuff THEN i went to the computer
    Mhmmm.
    It is true! im not like that

Hahahahahahahaha…mature!

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

fuck yes.

hahahaha,no i go to my room,then do lots of stuff THEN i went to the computer
    Mhmmm.
    It is true! im not like that

Hahahahahahahaha…mature!
    Looking at your haha’s, it reminds me of Woody Woodpecker.

I want new music, pronto, so stop texting, you lazy bastard.

Someone saw Megan Hilty and Nick Jonas yesterday um…..
    this is no bueno

WHY?

Someone saw Megan Hilty and Nick Jonas yesterday um…..
    this is no bueno

WHY?
    I would ship them, nigan <3

He kinda looks like Kev in that picture.

He’s Joe, the cute, funny one :)

megan hilty had a serious boyfriend of five years that she lived with. If she dumped him for nick wow lmaoooooooooooooooooo

hahahaha,no i go to my room,then do lots of stuff THEN i went to the computer
    Mhmmm.
    It is true! im not like that

Hahahahahahahaha…mature!
    Looking at your haha’s, it reminds me of Woody Woodpecker.

who?

Delta had been engaged for 7 years, just saying.

Nick Jonas is a homewrecker.

Delta had been engaged for 7 years, just saying.
    —————-

that’s why i said wow cuz oops nick did it again

hahahaha,no i go to my room,then do lots of stuff THEN i went to the computer
    Mhmmm.
    It is true! im not like that

Hahahahahahahaha…mature!
    Looking at your haha’s, it reminds me of Woody Woodpecker.

who?
    Google the bastard.

Delta had been engaged for 7 years, just saying.
    —————-

that’s why i said wow cuz oops nick did it again
    that’d be soo funny. Don’t get what these mature women see in a 19-year-old though

Nick Jonas is a homewrecker.
    Nick loves to cause drama between couples!

Nick Jonas is a homewrecker.
    ———————–

tis is true

Delta had been engaged for 7 years, just saying.
    —————-

that’s why i said wow cuz oops nick did it again
    —————–

maybe he understands them and is good in bed? yay

Mar 13, 2012 @ 04:15 pm

—————————-

Nick the perverted I DIED

why do you hate nick dolt?

OMG WTF LOL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I’m telling you, Joe probably cries during sex.

I’m telling you, Joe probably cries during sex

lol he definetely does!

HAHAHAAHahahaah, JOE AND TAYLOR, OMG

i loooooove joe.

hey bitchy mentality, what’s with you and my nick?

omg i would never date taylor, she’s so freaking stupid.

r 13, 2012 @ 04:25 pm

HAHAHAAHahahaah, JOE AND TAYLOR, OMG
    ————————

MTE

omg i would never date taylor, she’s so freaking stupid.
    ————————–

So is Joe. They were perfect for eachother.

I want a threesome with joe and nick so bad.

omg i would never date taylor, she’s so freaking stupid.
    ————————–

So is Joe. They were perfect for eachother.

Different types of stupidity anyway, I think joe is dumb, but not stupid, taylor is actually lame, i feel bad for her sometimes, like she’s 22 and she’s never been in a serious relationship, everyone drops her sorry ass. she’s annoying as hell.

—————————-

What defines serious relationsip?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

—————————-

What defines serious relationsip?

A lasting relationship in which you’re not the only dating tbh, she seemed serious with Jake, but he broke up with her because he was really feeling age difference, at least joe dated camilla for a year and then ashley for another year.

I want a threesome with joe and nick so bad.
    I want to join, please

the reason why guys leave taylor it’s because she becomes obsessive.

joe is dumb and stupid too, I think taylor is smarter in some ways, she managed to be successful and she writes good songs

I SEE JOE’S JONER :0

the reason why guys leave taylor it’s because she becomes obsessive.
    ————————-

lol

i bet taylor talks about children and marriage after the first act of sexual intercorse.

both must have an IQ of 80, nick’s 160

Mar 13, 2012 @ 04:36 pm

—————-

No, it’s actually after the first kiss.

nonymous said:

joe isn’t stupid, at least he has MANY friends and his love life is more succesful than taylor’s whose love life is pathetic, besides she has no friends, and people will eventually get tired of her songs after the 5th album talking about breakups.

omg joe what are you watching on your cell phone!

—————-

No, it’s actually after the first kiss.
    Actually, the first hug.

having a better love life doesn’t make you smarter, besides, joe’s not better than taylor’s, some PR relationships and exes who hates him…and joe doesn’t have good friends, just those guys who use him for his money and fame, his real friends dumped him

taylor is smart, she manipulates people, she is 22 and already has like… how many grammy’s??? she is a manipulator bitchy mentality dolotE!

omg joe what are you watching on your cell phone!
    ——————————–

He got a sexy text from one of his girlfriends.

this kids are all smart, if not they wouldn’t be millionaire, they’re under 30.

• Anonymous4444

hahaha joe jonas has facebook:P

She owes her fame and money to Joe and Kanye West.

I’m sorry but how were camilla and ashley pr? I get you think demi was, but he lost SO MANY fans by dating camilla, and then a lot more by dating ashley just after splitting with demi, and i don’t think ashley hate him, and if they hate him then they’re all bitter, and how do you know he lost his real friends? lol, nick and garbo were always his best friends, and they’re still are, joe will actually be garbo’s best man at his wedding, and you don’t know his new friends so you can’t tell if they’re using him. taylor is a lonely lame girl, can she have sex with her grammys? will they love her? don’t think so.

When Joe and the devil I mean Taylor broke up. there were rumors that she pregnant. She said that it would be impossible for that so that means Joe didn’t put out for her.

joe didn’t date ashley for a year, he dated her for 6 months, it was a 6 months PR relationship, he has never been in a serious relationship either

He did date camilla, but demi and ashley were PR, ashley was PR for him to get rid of the good guy image, for his “edgier” album, it was said they would break up in february and they did, joe hated ashley, you can see in the pictures, how unconfortable he was with her, and greg garbo is not friends with joe anymore, he never sees him and he never said anything to support his solo project and didn’t go to any of his shows

awesome hahaha I’m going to stalk him now :P
    WOOHOO JOE JONAS FOR GETTING FACEBOOK! ;D

—————–

maybe he understands them and is good in bed? yay
    GOOD IN BED? haha, I don’t believe it, he doesn’t have as much experience as them, ;)

Delta had been engaged for 7 years, just saying.
    —————-

that’s why i said wow cuz oops nick did it again
    —————–

maybe he understands them and is good in bed? yay

Ha, Nick good in bed? No, no, he’s getting lessons from them.

• liss1

my Joeeeeeeeeee

Nick Jonas is a homewrecker.
    Nick loves to cause drama between couples!
    ikr, i bet he’s been wating for miley and liam to get engaged to go for her again.

—————–

maybe he understands them and is good in bed? yay

Ha, Nick good in bed? No, no, he’s getting lessons from them.
    does anybody get paid?

Omg this song :(

—————–

maybe he understands them and is good in bed? yay
    —————————-

hmmmm maybe this is like that arabian story of the dad renting an older woman to take away his son’s virginity….

does anybody get paid?
    ————————-

perhaps

• liss1

GARBO IS AN ASSHOLE, TRASH AND FAKE FRIEND. JOE ISN’T FRIEND WITH HIM ANYMORE.

hahahaha,no i go to my room,then do lots of stuff THEN i went to the computer
    Mhmmm.
    It is true! im not like that

Hahahahahahahaha…mature!
    Looking at your haha’s, it reminds me of Woody Woodpecker.

who?
    Google the bastard.
    ok :)

• JonaticSwifty

===

THIS!

joe is teaching nick how to get girls

Mar 13, 2012 @ 01:28 pm
    Nick Jonas is a homewrecker.
    Nick loves to cause drama between couples!
    Nick would have his big dramatic moment

Priest: “speak now or forever hold your peace”

Nick: (Double doors fly open) “I OBJECT!”

maybe he understands them and is good in bed? yay
    —————————-

I just can’t imagine Papa J doing that. lol

joe is teaching nick how to get girls
    Nick’s not quite understanding.

i dont understand why people call joe the player since he’s single and bb nick is going from one engaged woman to another

—————–

maybe he understands them and is good in bed? yay
    —————————-

Wasn’t the guy Spanish? his dad paid a hooker to take his 16 year old sons virginity.

Nick Jonas is a homewrecker.
    Nick loves to cause drama between couples!
    Nick would have his big dramatic moment

Priest: “speak now or forever hold your peace”

Nick: (Double doors fly open) “I OBJECT!”
    I can see it, he’d come inside riding Elvis with Floyd ready to be ridden by Miley.

Because the women want Nick.

megan hilty is a curvy girl with big boobs nick is going after them titties now

————————

maybe i dont remember now!

Nick Jonas is a homewrecker.
    Nick loves to cause drama between couples!
    Nick would have his big dramatic moment

Priest: “speak now or forever hold your peace”

Nick: (Double doors fly open) “I OBJECT!”
    Once Miley see’s Nick, she will say

Miley: “My love, you came for me”

Liam: (crying)

LET’S ALL RIDE THE TROLLERCOASTER!

Mar 13, 2012 @ 01:40 pm

Nick Jonas is a homewrecker.
    Nick loves to cause drama between couples!
    ——————-

most likely

my mom just found out i smoke and she is pissed!
    My whole family smokes, i don’t get what’s the big deal if i smoke too tho…

Nick would have his big dramatic moment

Priest: “speak now or forever hold your peace”

Nick: (Double doors fly open) “I OBJECT!”
    Once Miley see’s Nick, she will say

Miley: “My love, you came for me”

Liam: (crying)
    Poor Liam, he’ll realise Miley’s been wating for this moment all along. We can give him Delta as a consolation prize.

LET’S ALL RIDE THE TROLLERCOASTER!
    OF LOVE!

Nick would have his big dramatic moment

Priest: “speak now or forever hold your peace”

Nick: (Double doors fly open) “I OBJECT!”
    Once Miley see’s Nick, she will say

Miley: “My love, you came for me”

Liam: (crying)
    I’m sure Delta would be happy to hop on Liam’s dick, she’d ride any dick that’s been in Miley………JK.

my mom just found out i smoke and she is pissed!
    My whole family smokes, i don’t get what’s the big deal if i smoke too tho…
    ——————-

it’s bad for your health she prob doesnt care about the others health as much as yours. that’s my take!

Once Miley see’s Nick, she will say

Miley: “My love, you came for me”

Liam: (crying)
    Why’d she get Nick, though?

LET’S ALL RIDE THE TROLLERCOASTER!
    OF LOVE!
    HOP IN!

Nick would have his big dramatic moment

Priest: “speak now or forever hold your peace”

Nick: (Double doors fly open) “I OBJECT!”
    Once Miley see’s Nick, she will say

Miley: “My love, you came for me”

Liam: (crying)
    Yess, then they can go back to Australia and eat heaos of vegemite… and that’s how we make 4 people happy :) We’re so nice.

Mar 13, 2012 @ 01:52 pm
    Nick would have his big dramatic moment

Priest: “speak now or forever hold your peace”

Nick: (Double doors fly open) “I OBJECT!”
    Once Miley see’s Nick, she will say

Miley: “My love, you came for me”

Liam: (crying)
    We’re, aren’t we. *gives you a respectable pat on that back*

Nick would have his big dramatic moment

Priest: “speak now or forever hold your peace”

Nick: (Double doors fly open) “I OBJECT!”
    Once Miley see’s Nick, she will say

Miley: “My love, you came for me”

Liam: (crying)
    We’re, aren’t we. *gives you a respectable pat on that back*
    —————–
    *drops a fat tear full of pride*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hWvgA7-574 does anyone know the lyrics to this song?

Nick would have his big dramatic moment

Priest: “speak now or forever hold your peace”

Nick: (Double doors fly open) “I OBJECT!”
    Once Miley see’s Nick, she will say

Miley: “My love, you came for me”

Liam: (crying)
    We’re, aren’t we. *gives you a respectable pat on that back*
    —————–
    *drops a fat tear full of pride*
    *Gives you a kleenex* We should make more people happy. We are the best match makers this earth has ever seen. :)

Mar 13, 2012 @ 01:58 pm

——————————–

nope

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DANIELLE DELEASA

DANIELLE DELEASA

ok, nick is gorgeous, he is amazing, joe would be poisoning if he ate his father

nick rocks joe sucks shut up shut up shut up!! nick is the best

Nick is NOT sweet he uses people is a emotional manipulatore and is an abuser.You are all in an illusion.You need God not him you idiot.Talk about favoritism.You don’t deserve Joseph and you never will.HE IS NOT A HOMOSEXUAL you pigs.

This is the shut up zone for most of you sick people.Get out go crawl back to your little Nicky you sick perverted Dolotes.

This isn’t kidding are you mad have you no conscience.It’s Bitch mentality.SHUT Up.

joe eats dolotes too fyi, he eats everyone

joe is jealous that he got to be joe and nick got to be nick, he wants the shoulders and the chest too and the non fat tights

don’t get mad joe stans you called nick poisoning, and manipulatore, so bitch mentality is you too

if joe ate nick he would have caries because nick is so sweet

:D

Just thought we should all remember this awesome post. And some people should catch up with the jokes too.

joe and taylor should date again, both are lame pathetic people, except that taylor is not a flop

lol, garbo would never sell jonas’ shit, they’re still friends, garbo is getting married in september, and joe will be best man, he said it himself.

tell me this who are the song for,
    rose garden
    burning up
    last time around
    stay
    because i’am confusing with all of this song, it for miley or selena.

Mar 13, 2012 @ 04:50 pm

————————————

Taylor is busy with the famous virginal Tim Tebow.

taylor likes virginal guys, doesn’t she?

greg garbo is mean to joe, he never supports him, and he and his friend made fun of joe’s grammar on twitter, he knows joe doesn’t like that

Nick would have his big dramatic moment

Priest: “speak now or forever hold your peace”

Nick: (Double doors fly open) “I OBJECT!”
    Once Miley see’s Nick, she will say

Miley: “My love, you came for me”

Liam: (crying)
    We’re, aren’t we. *gives you a respectable pat on that back*
    —————–
    *drops a fat tear full of pride*
    thank you :’) We should, my friend, we should. We should name ourselves ‘Anon&Anon’.
    Who do you think would be the perfect match for me?

Rose Garden – Maya or Selena maybe neither

Burning Up – was written before nelena don’t think it’s about Miley either

Last Time around – people think it might be about Selena maybe it’s not

Stay – People think it’s about Selena maybe it is maybe it is not

Probably nina

tell me this who are the song for,
    rose garden His friend Maya
    burning up I wouldn’t know
    last time around Selena, I believe
    stay Joe said it was for Nick’s first love, so it should be Miley.
    because i’am confusing with all of this song, it for miley or selena.

he is playing angry birds

No. Joe didn’t say that it was made up.

(replying to this) – Mar 13, 2012 @ 04:52 pm

taylor likes virginal guys, doesn’t she?
    —————————

Just Joe and Tim.

• SubwayToVenus

Me.

garbo and joe are not friends, I doubt he is the best man, if he is, it’s arranged, garbo ows jonas “a lot”, they had a fight in late 2010, they’re not friends anymore

• SubwayToVenus

YAY NILEY TALK, CAN I BUTT IN?

Aw fish sticks!

but demi doesn’t like virginal guys, she dated trace cyrus, she’s had like 10 boyfriends and she is only 19

• SubwayToVenus

Joe should NEVER get back with Taylor, I love them both, but no, just no. Joe deserves someone a lot more mature and Taylor deserves someone who can give her the things she wants, which she obviously didn’t get yet.

• classicalmusicplayer

I love OU corny titles and captions and over dramatics of capitalization…

lol, garbo would never sell jonas’ shit

he sells nick’s lol

Mar 13, 2012 @ 04:54 pm

———————–

Sounds about the same amount as Taylor.

lol, garbo would never sell jonas’ shit

he sells nick’s lol

• SubwayToVenus

Sorry to butt in, but yes they’re still friends, and Joe will be his best man, and how is it arranged? Garbo is not signed under any Jonas label or sign, so he can chose whoever the hell he wants to as his best man, and that is Joe, his oldest friend. His words.

———————–

Sounds about the same amount as Taylor

but demi’s younger, taylor had more time to date

JOE WILL BE THE BEST MAND AND ASHLEY GREENE WITH BE THE BRIDESMAID #DESTINY #MEANTOBE #SOULMATES #OMG

but demi’s younger, taylor had more time to date
    ——————-

Taylor’s had more boyfriends in one year than Demi in her whole life.

yeah he’s not signed but he knows what’s better for him, where is the money $, and everybody would hate him if he didn’t pick joe, they’re not friends anymore, sorry

Demi likes to devirginize men.

who cares about garbo’s best man?

demi had a lot too

joe jonas garbo’s best man?? so they’re friends again? yay!!! link please!!! when and where did garbo say that?

Demi likes to devirginize men.
    ————————–

Who? None of them were virgins?

but the only virgin he found was joe jonas and he ran away from her lol

who cares about garbo’s best man?
    Nobody, really.

Who? None of them were virgins?

joe jonas was the only one

fuck garbo, n01crrs!!!

everyone joe jonas has facebook :) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1485670419 boyahh

joe jonas was the only one
    ——————-

lol

I have known about Joe’s facebook since a week ago.

I don’t care about garbo, and if he is still joe’s friend or not, but the jashley relationship was definitely PR

• SubwayToVenus

but demi’s younger, taylor had more time to date
    ——————-

Taylor’s had more boyfriends in one year than Demi in her whole life.

Lol this.

Demi likes to devirginize men.
    ————————–

Who? None of them were virgins?
    They hooked up when Demi became legal.

joe jonas is deep, he is not smart but he is very sensitive

• SubwayToVenus

Okay..

WOW THE PERSON TROLLING THE DEMI POST WITH JEMI SHIT WOW WOW IM LOLING SO HARD

demi dated Cameron Mitchell, Cody Linley, Nicholas Brown, Alex DeLeon, Dirk Mai, Trace Cyrus, Joe Jonas, Wilmer Valderrama and now she is dating Logan Henderson

lol

santa claus

SubwayToVenus said:
    YAY NILEY TALK, CAN I BUTT IN?
    WHOSAIDNILEY?
    where, where?

• Nons

I think Joe is deleting all his nude photos. Heather Morris….

santa claus

He’s still waiting for that bag of talent he asked for.

my mom just found out i smoke and she is pissed!
    My whole family smokes, i don’t get what’s the big deal if i smoke too tho…
    ——————-

———————————-
    OMG i never thought it that way. I think u are right because i had a tumor and she’s afraid that i can get it back? not get it back but it can grow?? idk how to explain it. My english isn’t perfect

Oh what a deep deep picture. I only text when i’m deep too. Lmfao. (;

• yeahitsernesto

santa claus

He’s still waiting for that bag of talent he asked for.

Mar 13, 2012 @ 11:54 am
    santa claus

He’s still waiting for that bag of talent he asked for.

santa claus

He’s still waiting for that bag of talent he asked for.
    nah, nick wasn’t talented enough in bed.

Your all perverts and sick pigs.Did it ever occur to you that they might still be virgins.Your just disgusting and very vulgar and if you think this is being respectful go somewhere else because your not.Do you think they want to hear this shit.

he’s celebrating the jemi day

lmao, do you seriously believe they are? The only one that’s virgin is Frankie.

no no, joe’s a virgin for sure

joe jonas had sex with a lot of men

leave joe alone! he is the third best jonas!

Kevin is not virgin anymore, and that’s a fact.
    Joe Jonas either lost it to Camilla or to Ashley.
    And Nick lost it to Delta.

None of them wear their rings anymore. Nick doesn’t even carry it on his neck anymore.

leave joe alone! he is the third best jonas!
    1°Kevin
    2°Frankie
    3°Joe
    4°Nick

aww he looks so sad :(

1.Nick
    2.Kevin
    3.Joe

and no1currs about frankie

his brothers or hes looking on twitter to see what hes fans are saying :P

joe didn’t have sex with camilla, that’s why she dumped him, he didn’t even have sex with demi, that’s what GYHAB is about, a guy who went home crying bc he didn’t want to have sex, and they didn’t pass the test, lol, I think he lost his virginity to ashley greene, and now he’s on drugs he lost control, kevin is probably gay so who knows and nicky… nicky is an enygma

joe is a good guy, I like him, have some respect

Mar 13, 2012 @ 03:16 pm

———————–

What’s with your bitchy mentality?

Mar 13, 2012 @ 03:26 pm

——————————————–

Kevin is married omg

______________
    Does anyone even care to see him shirtless anymore? The first time was exciting-now he’s just flabby and white. I’d rather see Nick. He’s in WAY better shape. Doesn’t party all the time.

Joe deep? Only if he was drowning in a pool. I’ve met him a few times-he’s as dumb as a box of rocks.

so what? gay guys get married as a beard

———————–

What’s with your bitchy mentality?
    Leave her, she’s just a poisonous dolote.

lol I know

I think mikey was making fun of him by “deep”

Mar 13, 2012 @ 03:22 pm

aww he looks so sad :(
    ————————————
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Leave her, she’s just a poisonous dolote.
    —————————
    As long as she doesn’t get eaten it’s all good.

I finally learned how to post pictures! Yay

______________
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VZ6vxvkJlx8/TTTzUq4Q_SI/AAAAAAAAAW8/7hlJ_sCan6A/s1600/Nick-Jonas-shirtless1.jpg yep, very attractive.

______
    LOL

wow if joe ate demi, he would instantly lol

Mar 13, 2012 @ 03:30 pm

______________
    ———————

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for
    these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He
    is almost 10 years older than I. We met via
    ~~–Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women
    and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

nick jonas’ family is a blessing

Iam not joking when I say some thing.I MEAN it.It’s D_O_L_T

D-O-L-O-T-E

• StephaniaJonas

santa claus

He’s still waiting for that bag of talent he asked for.
    nah, nick wasn’t talented enough in bed.
    Than Joe can sleep with Danielle, I’m sure Kevin left A LOT of talent in her.
    Yes, that sounds like a good idea. He could sleep with Swift too.

*********************************************+

i don’t know why but i feel like the same person is writting this whole thing, what a stupid retards, JOE IS AN AMAZING SINGER AND AN AMAZING PERSON, HE HAS ALL THE TALENT HE NEEDS.

The person who asked for some talent is Justin but that bag never came in.

Why is Joe leaving NYC? D':

We all know Nick’s the smart guy. Kevin’s the sweet one, and Joe, well… he’s funny.

I finally learned how to post pictures! Yay