Nick Jonas Wants Ashley Greene Hookup?

ashley-green-bikini
nick-jonas-sad

Nick Jonas is reportedly trying to woo Joe Jonas’ ex-girlfriend Ashley Greene. Nick, who likes older women previously dating Delta Goodrem, 27, sent Ashley 25th birthday messages in late February. Nick’s friend said: ‘Nick hasn’t told Joe what he’s doing so this could get ugly.’

i hope it’s not true

I bet Nick is/will be the first Jonas to have a threesome. He’s so good at being a manipulator and a douchebag.

Nicky I always knew you were a poison manipulatore bitchy mentality dolote!!
    —————————————–
    And the dolote jokes begin!

Well he did meet her first. And Joe did steal Camilla from him. Well, kinda, but Nick DID have a crush on Camilla way before Joe dated her. And Joe took Demi from Nick, so I reckon this is just fair. 100% legit.

her breasts wow!

her breasts wow!

They are saggy as fuck.

her breasts wow!
    They look like small sand bags.

If it wasn’t for her saggy boobs, she would have a man body.

——————————————

that’s why we <3 him

It’s not true. God I hate F’in OceanUP. WTF would Nick want with Ashley Greene. First off he would never date Joe’s ex and Joe has been living with him in NYC while they are recording the album. Joe and Ashley still tweet each other occasionally. He’s still friends with her.

• Miley_Jonas

The people who are calling him a douchebag and don’t even know him…
    1. Look up what a douchebag is. Thanks.
    2. You just look like a huge idiot. This isn’t even relatively legit.

I always thought Joe would be the one to knock up some girl before he got married but now I’m starting to think that will be Nick.

Too bad he’s probably dating Megan Hilty. And Ashley is still dating Reeve Carney.

Mar 13, 2012 @ 08:26 pm

—————————————–

lol he might break reeve’s and ashley’s relationship too!

Miley_Jonas said:
    The people who are calling him a douchebag and don’t even know him…
    1. Look up what a douchebag is. Thanks.
    2. You just look like a huge idiot. This isn’t even relatively legit.
    Nick is a dolote that likes to clean out vagina’s.

The people who are calling him a douchebag and don’t even know him…
    1. Look up what a douchebag is. Thanks.
    2. You just look like a huge idiot. This isn’t even relatively legit.

How do you know he isn’t? You don’t really know him. You only know the image he puts out.

I think Nick gets an erection for breaking up relationships and being a homewrecker.

• l?veislouder

They are saggy as fuck.
    ——————–
    Without surgery, that is what big enough breasts tend to do: sag.

God forbid someone wishes someone else happy birthday these days.

I AM ALMOST SURE THIS IS TOTALLY FAKE

what the actual fuck

Nicky I always knew you were a poison manipulatore bitchy mentality dolote!!

People are so gullible.. This is about the most ridiculous article & oceanup didn’t start it, a gossip site in NZ did. Can’t believe how people make such quick judgement on an article or gossip from mediocre sites. People are mean, hateful & judgmental towards the Jonas’. They still have tons of fans, even thru this hiatus. Nick has a mob of fans every night & Joe has them when he does an event. I am proud of what the boys are doing right now, they need the break to do things for themselves, figure out who they are, they are more than just Jonas Brothers!!

this article is so ridiculous!!!!!!

no one of Jonases care about the whore greene.
    i’m sure that the michael jackson version female is behind of this bullshit

OU, delete it!

this article is so ridiculous!!!!!!

no one of Jonases care about the whore greene.
    i’m sure that the michael jackson version female is behind of this bullshit

OU, delete it!

this article is so ridiculous!!!!!!

no one of Jonases care about the whore greene.
    i’m sure that the michael jackson version female is behind of this bullshit

OU, delete it!

• mandi144

omg UGLIEST bathing suit in ALL of history!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL oh Nicholas… you so pathetic… so sad..

• anahi

she has ugly body

• anahi

she’s not hot and her body and strange

• taylo

seriously her nose and strange kind of michael

• dulce

ashley green’s boobs are saggy and she looks like a man in that pic

and people still want to see all the jobros drama? they are hasbeens.

• dulce
  • crazylady

these comments..so typical

and people still want to see all the jobros drama? they are hasbeens.

Oceanup is their last fans’ residence

• dulce

good can not see his face here anymore and she and demi and warm this recent photo and now , http://portallovato.com/fotos-na-piscina-do-hotel-sheraton-em-santiago-0602/

For has-beens they still get a lot of attention. Especially since the brothers are all hanging together in NYC again. Nick’s show was sold out tonight.

WOW. She is WAY too good for him. He’s a nobody now. An ugly one.

cool story bro http://i40.tinypic.com/23r1mr5.gif

i actually think demi’s kinda pretty, she looks way better without all the makeup that makes her look old af.

• danger

I do not think ashley greene ugly, more demi lovato and warmer has a nice ass :) demi is hot yes …….

• miley

I agree with you ashley greene is currently too thin, like I’m 100% demi lovato this stranger and her nose ashley 0.0

I doubt that nick is the same with ashley greene, ashley ops does not date?

• l?veislouder

I think Ashley and Demi are both pretty. Do I win?

-__-

• Svetlana

I don’t know, this site is the only one still paying attention to the likes of Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, and their brother? Other site and the rest of the entire world don’t care anymore. Either the JoBros are paying this site to publish stuff about them because for sure other sites do not care anymore about them.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Sibling Rivalry = Drama = Not smart = Nick Jonas would not do that cause he loves his brother. Why would he go after an ex? *shakes head*

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Mar 14, 2012 @ 01:32 am
    Svetlana said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I look at it this way. If you don’t like them don’t read it.

Perfect comment is perfect.

So Nick stars on Broadway 6 days a week, guest stars on Smash, is creating new music with his brothers, is dating both Ashley Greene and Megan Hilty, Thursday is bowling night, entertained his parents and little brother this past weekend, squeezed in some interviews over the past week, and threw a BBQ for friends and family on his only evening off. Bundle of energy, he is.

• classicalmusicplayer

—/—////—-

Touché. Well done :-)

saggy tits man.. but i actually do hope its true so oceanup can stop makin shit up like others

Please this is all PR/rumor/advertising/homeshopping. All the Jonas relationships are PR. When it comes down to actually having a real relationship they won’t know how to do squat and the significnt others will escape & flee running for their lives.

they wanted joe to fake date ashley greene again, but he had a traumatic experience with her a couple of years ago so his sweet bro nick offered himself to fake date her instead

Before I state this yes I know all humans are prone to er but Nick is a christian boy and loves God with all of his heart he would never do this and that is why I trust my fave Jonas.

• Crystal

Must have been pretty embarrassing when they had to lift her boobs to be able to paint under them.

Mar 14, 2012 @ 11:18 am

NICK IS ALWAYS STEALING JOE’S EXES!!!!!!!
    ——————
    You can’t STEAL an ex. They broke up a year ago. This story just makes Nick sound very sad and pathetic!

• BrokenArrow

ok…

NICK IS ALWAYS STEALING JOE’S EXES!!!!!!!

her breasts wow!

They are saggy as fuck.
    —————-
    Some girls (myself included) are just born with boobs that hang lower on the chest. Which is what PUSH UP BRAS are for.
    Don’t be hatin’.

i’ve also never found ashley greene to be pretty. my friends post pics of her on tumblr and in every pic she makes this stupid ‘trying hard to be sexy’ face with her mouth open. like come on girl, sure you are cute but you have average looks and a manly body… there are girls that have A LOT more reason to show off and yet they don’t.

& by the way, ASHLEY AND HER BOYFRIEND LIVE TOGETHER. so even if some famous guy was pursuing her, the efforts wouldn’t go far.

you need to stop posting rumors -____-

I LOVE THE RANDOM DAVID TENNANT!
    God he’s brilliant, why can’t he have a page on here? him and Benedict! *faints*

• JoBrosMyLife

WOAH, BULLSHIT!! IT MAKES NO SENSE OU!! (m!n)

“Am I the only one who think Ashley Greene is not all that pretty? I think her body is kind of boyish and her face is kind of weird…”

_______________

You’re not the only one, I think the same, She puts lots of makeup so people think she’s beautiful, She’s so fake!!

my breasts look like that and I’m 19, should they not be that saggy?

LOL WUT.

ocean up close your shit lies on nick since he is single please so much lies stupid people will believe your shit not me

• JonaticSwifty

Geez, THIS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE!

i thought OU was team niley this is that witch deltas tricks i can bet on it the “friend” is possibly delta the whicked witch of the west :D

of course jealous oceanup will use a slutty picture of ashley greene because oceanup wishes to hop on nick and joe’s dick himself.

• xopretty00

I don’t believe this; it seems like total BS.

Ha Ha This story is so ridiculous.

• anahi

this article is so ridiculous!!!!!!

no one of Jonases care about the whore greene.
    i’m sure that the michael jackson version female is behind of this bullshit

OU, delete it! hahaha truth

• xopretty00

Svetlana said:

There hasn’t been anything exactly “scandalous” to report on. But they do get attention on other sites, as well. Not as much as they do on Ocean Up but ,then again, Ocean Up reports stuff like “Justin Bieber went to the bathroom” and “Joe is in an elevator”.

Mar 13, 2012 @ 08:29 pm
    Nick is always putting his erection between relationships. Nick, tsk tsk tsk

• l?veislouder

Mar 14, 2012 @ 05:27 am
    mandi144 said:
    omg UGLIEST bathing suit in ALL of history!!!
    Too bad it’s not a bathing suit, but if it were, I’m sure you’d like it on someone other than Ashley.

Mar 13, 2012 @ 08:32 pm
    God forbid someone wishes someone else happy birthday these days.
    Happy-who’s birthday is it today?

obviously not legit.

when i grow up i want to be nick j jonas

They are saggy as fuck.
    ——————–
    Without surgery, that is what big enough breasts tend to do: sag.

Her boobs aren’t that big.. Mine are a bit bigger and they don’t sag like that.

boobs start saggin if you s**k them during sex lol

boobs start saggin if you s**k them during sex lol
    It’s usually the nipple that gets sucked, not the full breast itself…..

That’s why young guys date older woman, cause they tend not to get pregnant, or they take care of it if they do.

So what sometimes I stay friends with my ex’s family and his friends long after a break up. Just because a couple break up does not mean everyone has to choose sides and not be friends with the other person anymore.

I love me some salty nuts.

joe is still a virgin nick is not

Oh God, could you imagine Nick with a kid? That poor kid.

Obviously not true.

he would leave the baby just like he left elvis. he only is carrying elvis around now because girls think animals are cute elvis is just a prop to him.

• l?veislouder

Her boobs aren’t that big.. Mine are a bit bigger and they don’t sag like that.
    ——————–
    Mine are a bigger as well, and if there were anything special I could take to make them not sad, I’d do it in a heartbeat. There’s just nothing you can do about big boobs sagging. It happens eventually. It’s called gravity.

By the way, Reeve Carney just came on my TV. If I were Ashley, I’d stick with him. he’s BEAUTIFUL! ;D

• Bel5689

Ok c’mon. Who believe this sh*t?

“nicks friend” that’s how you know this is fake

• elizagutierrez

Mar 13, 2012 @ 08:24 pm

• elizagutierrez

Mar 13, 2012 @ 08:24 pm

• elizagutierrez

Mar 13, 2012 @ 08:24 pm

• elizagutierrez

Mar 13, 2012 @ 08:24 pm

“nicks friend” that’s how you know this is fake

Hahahaha! It’s funny because Nick doesn’t have friends.

• l?veislouder

elizaguiterrez said:
    WOMAN I DON’T HATE NICK, I JUST DIDN’T LIKE THE COUGAR BECAUSE I KNEW SHE DIDN’T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT HIM, BESIDES CHEATING ON HIM!!!

NICK PLEASE COME BACK TO LA!!!

THIS IS YOUR TOWN, WE LOVE YOU HERE!!!
    ————————–
    So that’s why you were hating on him and saying the Jonas Brothers are “dunzo”? Just because you didn’t like Nick’s girlfriend? Nice to see what a true fan you are. You clearly are only a “fan” when you think you have a shot at dating Nick. Yeah, some fan you are.

Also, Wyckoff is Nick’s town, not Los Angeles. But Nick has fans who love him all over the world, and ones who actually love him even when he was dating Delta. I’m sure he’d gladly pick their love and being with them over you. Anyone would be a better pick than a fake fan who is full of hate and doesn’t support Nick’s happiness.

bah

Mar 13, 2012 @ 09:08 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    elizaguiterrez said:

NICK PLEASE COME BACK TO LA!!!

THIS IS YOUR TOWN, WE LOVE YOU HERE!!!
    ————————–

The fuck…

• l?veislouder

The fuck…
    it was from a different article, I just brought the conversation over here.

The scary realization that none of the Jonas Brothers are actually brothers or Jonases. Pap Jonas abducted kids while he was touring with his really bad band and created a family….:O

The scary thing is that that could be true. They are all from different states.

• coniconiconni

this… just.. what?

nick and joe dont look alike hmmmmm

nick and joe dont look alike hmmmmm

I don’t think any of them have much in common.

Mar 13, 2012 @ 09:15 pm

The scary thing is that that could be true. They are all from different states.
    —————

nick and joe don’t look alike hmmmmm jk lol

WE ALL KNOW NICK KNOCKED SELENA UP

Papa Creeps. I knew I didn’t like him for a reason.

Anyone who believes this, needs to be kicked in the head.

FUCK YES! ACTUAL DRAMA! I hope this is true.

Possibly best comment here.

• liss1

THIS IS BULLSHIT.

NICK NEVER LIKED TRASHLEY AND LESS AFTER SHE DID HIS BROTHER. JOE ISN’T FRIEND OF THAT BITCH, JUST HE DID GREET HER BECAUSE HE HAS NO GRUDGE WITH ANYONE. DO YOU REMEMBER SEE NO MORE?

OCEANUP, TRASHLEY IS STILL DEAD.

• l?veislouder

THIS IS BULLSHIT.

OCEANUP, TRASHLEY IS STILL DEAD.
    ————————–
    If Joe has no grudge, I’d pay big money to see his reaction if he and Camilla Belle happen to stumble across each other. I’d love to see what he does then.

And for a dead person, “Trashley” seems to breathe pretty well. She’s so talented, that girl. Good for her! <3

ewww ewww why will nick date joe girlfriend when his brother already fuck her that is so disgustin eww ewwww what is wrong with the jonas brother are they screw in the head wrong, first nick dated kevin molesa or melisa whetever the fuck her name is but fucking is a completely different level what is wrong with them???

• l?veislouder

————————
    Her name is Malese, and none of the Jonas Brothers ever dated her. I don’t know where that rumor started, but everyone here seems to believe it, and it’s not true. -__-

——————-

Kevin and Nick dated her.

if I was Ashley I would pay OU to stop use this pic

• l?veislouder

Kevin and Nick dated her.
    No, they did not. Nick was with Miley when Malese was hanging out with the Jonas Brothers, and Kevin was dating Zoe shortly after Malese started hanging out with them. So as neither of them were available to date, I would think they were just friends with her.

all that i can say is …. BS

WOW. She is WAY too good for him. He’s a nobody now. An ugly one.

Why does Nick have to go after his brothers ex girls?

FUCK YES! ACTUAL DRAMA! I hope this is true.

• l?veislouder

….like ur picture?

• Miley_Jonas

Oh well, this looks believable.

Well he did meet her first. And Joe did steal Camilla from him. Well, kinda, but Nick DID have a crush on Camilla way before Joe dated her. And Joe took Demi from Nick, so I think this is just fair.

Bull-shit

This is le-git.

I doubt it’s true. But would be funny