Selena Gomez Blue Green Bikini SEXY

selenabikinisex_0
selsexy
selena-gomez-spring-bikini-sex-558

Via Tumblr: Selena Gomez, it’s amazing to see her in action. She is such a sweet girl, so down to earth and out going. Unfortunately the paparazzi attack her anywhere she went, because the area we filmed in was public property there was not much anyone could do. However, some extras did walk and stand in front of them at times to save her some grief. Keep in mind we’re not allowed to speak to the stars.

Selena also talked with a few extras as she turned pro after finishing a scene trailer. We could not talk to them, but it is clear that if they speak to us, we could respond. She is loving Florida, unfortunately, she did not leave much (she did not say why, but I guess it is because the paparazzi are so horrible as in California). Justin Bieber was there in the morning, as you saw in the photos. He stayed for a short period, as the morning was a little hot, but he was bundled up because after a long stay with Selena and the cast in the trailer he would catch a plane to the North.

Actresses Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson and Selena Gomez take a ride on their scooters through the streets in St. Petersburg, FL on March 13, 2012 on the set of ‘Spring Breakers’. They were all wearing their bikini tops with short shorts and look to be having a blast as fans and extras cheered them on. Photos: FameFlynet.

Mar 13, 2012 @ 04:02 pm
    bieber’sgal said:
    Do you not see those breasts?

I do, and i also see a push up swim suit :)
    Her pushed up breasts looks wayyyyy better than Demi’s pushed up marbles.

I like Selena Gomez.. but.. that girl has the worst singing voice in the industry

PUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHAHAHAHA lol, is sooooooo trueeeeeeeee!

The Irony of an idiot, trying to make people dislike Selena by posting moronic statements that only make her/him look like an IDIOT.

SHE LOOKS 10

her breast are so tight she lookslike she can’t breath selena might be skinny but she an out shape skinny

Anyone notice selena has a small belly for someone so tiny and skinny she has stomach maybe she pregnant skinny girl don’t show for like 5 months sometimes.

Umm, if she was pregnant, the director or producer of this movie wouldn’t let her drive a little scooter, in case of an accident! So, your little theory doesnt pan out!! And honestly, i dont see where you think she has a belly!!

Selena Gomez: The only member I like of One Direction is Zayn Zayn: Selena is not really my type

girl has got a fupa

why is she wearing a diaper

why is she wearing a diaper

compare to her concert picture selena look more rounded around the belly and the diretor will not know if she don’t tell him other stars have done it, so they wouldn’t lose the movie, it wouldnt be the first and it will be a huge scandal too. she probably will keep it quiet for a long time! if she was of course.

why is she wearing a diaper?

whore

IN other pictures she has a belly! she is skinny so she probably will pull it off for a couple of months without nobody noticing!

she is definitely pregnant

Selena is always referred to as Justin’s girlfriend but never the other way round. If that isn’t proof of who gains fame from who then..bye

is she wearing a diaper….

• l?veislouder

Mar 13, 2012 @ 04:28 pm
    Selena Gomez: The only member I like of One Direction is Zayn
    Zayn: Selena is not really my type
    =X lol if it’s true, but if it is, that’s kind of rude. “yeah, I like one member, but I don’t like the others.” not nice.

so apparently selena tried to stop justin from taking a picture with a fan. if that was me, i’d pull out those extensions of hers

I love how Selena is like “nooo, don’t take pictures of me” & Justin is just there smiling because Ryan is shirtless

that is not a bikini oceanup

Miley’s E! Special is on now for south American fans! She beat Selena for who should get the special! Tune in!

not a good look for her at all!!! her role may be of a religious girl who is not a thrill seeker but come on at least dress her better and what is up with that bathing suit and the sneakers!!!! It sucks!! #justsaying

why does selena boobs look like she got implant? that looks gross or is it the push up bikiny is it so tight is not letting her breath or is she pregnant??

Mar 13, 2012 @ 04:47 pm

Or are you just a sad lttle person who wishes she/he had Selena or any one else’s life?

• Miley_Jonas

gorgeousselena said:
    the same retard and jealous anon *cough*mimi*cough* soo mad cause selena is more sexy and gorgoeus than miley will ever be! miley is fugly and she looks like billy ray in drag eww so disgusting! and oopsie too bad selena has an amazing boobs, unlike miley who is so flat and saggy ewww just like her ass, gross!

Just stop. You make yourself look so dumb. Mimi isn’t even here. She obviously makes you mad. And everyone knows that Selena has a flat ass.

• Miley_Jonas

Mar 13, 2012 @ 08:15 pm
    WELL, THANKS A LOT @Miley_Jonas, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Lawlz…

• gorgeousselena

I don’t hate on selena I just think she has the body of a little girl she don’t look like a woman she looks like a kid and she might be skinny but she outshape look at her flabby stomach she not a toned skinny and she look like a 13 year old girl than a 19 year old teenager.
    oh retard mimi too bad even with all that bullshit you say selena is still more gorgeous and sexy than miley will ever be! and whos on the list of most desirable women? thats right you idiot its selena! so stay mad cuase selena has an amazing body, gorgeous legs, flat stomach and amazing boobs sooo stay mad you idiot! and too bad miley cant even look like a girl, ewww she looks more like a man in a drag, like billy ray in drag soooo disgusting….

is she wearing diapers? it kinda reminds me of this http://images.wikia.com/rugratseries/images/3/30/Kimi.jpg

is she wearing diapers? it kinda reminds me of kimi from rugrats.

• Miley_Jonas

Starting to wonder if this hoe ever wears clothes -__-.

is she wearing diapers? it kinda reminds me of kimi from rugrats.

• Nons

Nons! It’s been a long time, how’s the family? How old is your baby now? :]
    The family is…their okay. My COUSINS baby is 15 months. How are you?
    It was your cousin’s? Gosh, I’m sorry dude, I had no idea.
    Yeah, but it’s all good now, Valentino’s (my cousin’s son) mother left, so it’s just me and my cuz raising him.

• javi g

i have to agree now that miley has nice boobs but remember all of them are using bras or bikinis we have to wait if selena poses for any toples mag or miley to know who’s size is bigger but i go for selena but disney has a farm of them boobies that girl from jesse the woman from good luck charlie disney and nickelodeon has a good crop this year.

Miley_Jonas said:
    Starting to wonder if this hoe ever wears clothes -__-.
    —————
    *smacks forehead in disbelief
    its for the movie u dumbass

is she wearing diapers? it kinda reminds me of kimi from rugrats.

is she wearing diapers? it kinda reminds me of kimi from rugrats.

that bikini looks like diapers

She’s got okay boobs. But Miley… Miley’s got yummy boobs.

Again, her boobs are just *fine, not ‘yummy’
    Wait, is this all because my grandma used to be a boy, isn’t it? I thought you were nicer *raises eyebrows*

Nons! It’s been a long time, how’s the family? How old is your baby now? :]
    The family is…their okay. My COUSINS baby is 15 months. How are you?
    It was your cousin’s? Gosh, I’m sorry dude, I had no idea.
    That must be hard. If you need any help, just call me. How old is Valentino?
    and that bitch, how dare she leave, sKSFUBSUDF I’ll catch her. And I’ll bring you and your cousin her heart,ok? her heart in a glass of wine.

lmao, is she wearing diapers? She looks like Kimi from Rugrats.

lmao, is she wearing diap*ers? She looks like Kimi from Rugrats.

I can’t believe OU doesn’t let me write the word diaper, haha

I can’t believe OU doesn’t let me write the word dia*per, haha

She’s got okay boobs. But Miley… Miley’s got yummy boobs.

Again, her boobs are just *fine, not ‘yummy’
    This has nothing to do with your grandmother, she is very sweet, but she can’t feed for shit.

selena looks very very mexican body. The mexican girl usually is flat ass and small and the and big in the shoulders and heavy on the top. she didn’t take after her mom body but her dad’ body. I guess the white color she got her from her mom but her nose is definately huge and mexican and the chubby cheeks and the black hair, I always like mexican girl hair is so black and shiny and flat.
    LMFAOOOO im a mexican girl and this is all true
    BAD BITCH DONT GIVE A SHIT!

• Nons

Nons! It’s been a long time, how’s the family? How old is your baby now? :]
    The family is…their okay. My COUSINS baby is 15 months. How are you?
    It was your cousin’s? Gosh, I’m sorry dude, I had no idea.
    That must be hard. If you need any help, just call me. How old is Valentino?
    Thanks, I’ll make sure to call you whenever I need you. Valentino is a year and three months. We don’t need or want her heart. Her heart belongs to a blow-up doll, now.

• Miley_Jonas

Can I get an amen?

I’m just gonna make this post 166 again(there was a comment deleted)
    I’m sure this one will get deleted too, leaving the post at 165 comments.

• Miley_Jonas

Although I don;t think she’s a virgin, it’s obvious Selena isn’t pregnant. Stop making yourself look dumb.

WELL, THANKS A LOT @Miley_Jonas, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

• kristin6410

Thats some good push up bikini i need one #flatchestproblems xp the bottoms do look strange.. i so want that scooter lol

• kristin6410

I heard selena said one of the 1D boys were cute (cnt remember which one) so if zayn said shes not my type thats why???

• Wish

why does she have saggy boobs

• Wish

Selena Gomez: The only member I like of One Direction is Zayn
    Zayn: Selena is not really my type
    ___
    HAWKWARD. but maybe he was just defending his friends? like ‘dat bitch said she dun like mi friendz but onli lykes mi, y/k wat fuq u slena goomess’, idk?

Selena never said anything about 1D. Everything is made up shit

Mar 13, 2012 @ 05:25 pm
    EW SHE LOOKS HORRIBLE.
    and yes its true she only likes Zayn.

Proof?

• Wish

*takes a quiz to see if i’m zayn malik’s type*

• Wish

what does my favourite color have to do with anything? wtf this is a st00pid quiz

Zayn doesn’t like Selena? The why he used tweet her before her date Justin?

• askashley

I feel like all we ever talk about when it comes to Selena is her boobs and why she still looks like a 12 year old. Does this NOT get old people?

Mar 13, 2012 @ 05:36 pm
    askashley said:
    La Cucaracha! La Cucaracha!

• Wish

Zayn doesn’t like Selena? The why he used tweet her before her date Justin?
    ___
    did you seriously look through all of his twitter history just to find that

Sometimes its just a bad angle of the photograph and then you see them again in another shot and they look different again.

• Wish

___

• gorgeousselena

did you seriously look through all of his twitter history just to find that

I have it on my twitter favs

• Wish

___
    are you serious? why are you bringing miley into this? does it say miley at the top? no. stop comparing them, you pathetic little cretin.

• Wish

I have it on my twitter favs
    ___
    lies

Mar 13, 2012 @ 05:40 pm
    gorgeousselena said:
    You sound like a broken record. Bro-bro-broken rec-re-record.

• gorgeousselena

• gorgeousselena
  • gorgeousselena

Franklin said:
    Why does everyone care so much about this unsexy picture of her. Every site I have gone on today this is the headline. Who cares either show something interesting or don’t report it at all. Nobody wants to see pictures of a 16 year old on a scooter!!!!
    Just because that isn’t interesting for you, doesn’t mean that isn’t interesting for others.

wth is these glasses?

EW SHE LOOKS HORRIBLE.
    and yes its true she only likes Zayn.

DAMN!!!!!

• Miley_Jonas

Mar 13, 2012 @ 07:32 pm
    Miley_Jonas said:
    Starting to wonder if this hoe ever wears clothes -__-.
    —————
    *smacks forehead in disbelief
    its for the movie u dumbass

She walked around without clothes before the movie…. and that’s funny considering all the pics of Selena OU has been posting have not been during shooting. I believe you are the dumbass here.

• Miley_Jonas

I’m seriously starting to wondering how old gorgeousselena is…

• Miley_Jonas

I’m seriously starting to wondering how old gorgeousselena is…

• gorgeousselena

Starting to wonder if this hoe ever wears clothes -__-.
    why are you talking about the fugly disgusting and man in drag of your icon here? stfu bitch!

Nick Jonas ‘I’m Very Disappointed this is not attractive! what are you doing in your panties selena? oh wait she don’t wear panties under dresses. she goes commando!

am sorry but this is not a sexy picture of selena ewwww!!!

• gorgeousselena

Can I get an amen?
    no you stupid you cant, just look at the talentless bitch of your icon who has such annoying, nasal and macho voice! gross!

• l?veislouder

I believe Claudia either must have once been a big-time Miley fan, like hardcore; I’m talking like, Hannah Montana bedsheets, posters, life-size cut-out board in her bed and bathroom, OR… she still is, she just went in the closet to hide with her cut-out. Either way, she’s obsessed. No question, no doubt about it.

am sorry but this is not a sexy picture of selena ewwww!!!
    Do you not see those breasts?

• gorgeousselena

lmao you are so stupid and no one can be any more dumbass than you, since you dare to talk about hoe and walking around without clothes with that trashy whore on your icon! and all the clothes sel is wearing if for the movie you idiot! soooo stfu patheitc loser!

Wish who is your icon looks like tom fletcher from mcfly

• BrokenArrow

I find it funny how Claudia says Miley fails at being a girl yet she talks like a truck driver.

• BrokenArrow

Why is she pouting her lips and posing like that? it makes her look fake. The other girls are acting normal :/

her boobs look amazing but her body is almost like a line. no defined waist or hips. still gorgeous though

• skyaintThelimitx

she is short lol :p

she stole miley’s necklace -.-

am sorry but this is not a sexy picture of selena ewwww!!!
    Do you not see those breasts
    Do you see her bottom ewww it looks weird her top part big and the bottom very little ewww and her breast what that top 3 times small to make her look big you can see she is tiny, but the bottom looks really weird and not attractive ewww

• bieber’sgal

Do you not see those breasts?

I do, and i also see a push up swim suit :)

• gorgeousselena

@l?veislouder ey disgusting liar stop describing yourself bitch! so funny that this come from the demented freak who think celebs are her friends cause her life is so damn miserable and she has no real friends and spend all days here in ou! and for the way you always talk i bet is another liar that you has a fiance, yeah right lmao

• SubwayToVenus

She’s hot.

SHOES.. Might have been cool like 2 years ago lol

• gorgeousselena

@l?veislouder dont you ever go out you creepy and weird freak? dont you say you has a bf and you are engaged? dont you go to college? you are in college and still living in the teenagers world?, that soooo sad and pathetic! like someone say all you do with your miserable life is post comments on ou and reply every single comment! lol poor pathetic freak its must be sucks to be like you! go and have some college experience, go and planning your wedding, oh right i forgot thats bullshit lol sorry my bad! and even if you really have a bf poor guy he doesnt know you are such a freak lesbian! lol anyway bye bye you creepy bitch!

• l?veislouder

It’s okay, Claudia, I understand your pain. I even found you a boyfriend that you can release some of the pent up energy and jealous to: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/417132_289157147821786_100001825084495_686726_485787092_n.jpg
    And hey, he’s so beautiful, maybe you’ll stop being jealous of my own, Miley’s and Selena’s men and be proud of your own! You two really would make a fantastic, beautiful couple <3

• l?veislouder

sexy af!
    her body, her face, her hair>>>>>>>
    And you try calling me a lesbian lol. I’ve never openly fapped over anyone like you love to do for Selena.

• Notyou

Pretty and nice boobs but Too skinny for my taste I like Demi’s body it’s just so yumm I wanna smack that big fat ass

PREGNANT

PREGNANT

PREGNANT

PREGNANT

PREGNANT

@Notyou you’re a guy, aren’t you? Don’t need to answer that, I know you are.

• javi g

man i was at work and i see this why i didn’t see this early good god look at those boobs.

• Notyou

@Notyou you’re a guy, aren’t you? Don’t need to answer that, I know you are.

No I’m a girl seriously!:)

• oceanUP

selena’s breasts are bigger than miley’s LOL!!

@Notyou you’re a guy, aren’t you? Don’t need to answer that, I know you are.

No I’m a girl seriously!:)

Mhmmmmm. Whatever you say. ;)

• Live.Love.Learn.

OU! Haven’t seen you in a post in forever <3

selennais pregnant

• Notyou

Ok ok but I’ll never say my name!!!;)

• Notyou

Ok ok but I’ll never say my name!!!;)

selena’s breasts are bigger than miley’s LOL!!
    That’s not funny, it’s a tragedy, what’s mimi going to think?

Ok ok but I’ll never say my name!!!;)
    I’m pretty sure I already know your name.

• Notyou

Man I’d just fuck Miley she hot as a muthafukka ;)

• Notyou

Mar 13, 2012 @ 06:17 pm
    Ok ok but I’ll never say my name!!!;)
    I’m pretty sure I already know your name.

Oh shit….

Man I’d just fuck Miley she hot as a muthafukka ;)
    Hello sexy male ;)

Ok ok but I’ll never say my name!!!;)
    I’m pretty sure I already know your name.

Oh shit….
    Yup…

• Notyou

You don’t know!!

You don’t know!!

Actually, I do.

• Notyou

Mar 13, 2012 @ 06:24 pm
    You don’t know!!

Actually, I do.

Then who smart one ;)

• an

mmm k i dont like her at all, but i’d love to have those boobs hehe

Mar 13, 2012 @ 06:26 pm
    Notyou said:
    Mar 13, 2012 @ 06:24 pm
    You don’t know!!

Actually, I do.

Then who smart one ;)
    I don’t think you wan’t people knowing your name since you weren’t willing to tell me earlier. But I still know it.

• Notyou

Give a hint!

• javi g

well I’m not defending but i think miley’s boobs are the right size you know they grow in the south but selena’s boobs are like texas big i met a girl who went to baylor and she was from east texas and she was a double d delicious too.

Mar 13, 2012 @ 06:30 pm
    Notyou said:

Give a hint!
    It rhymes with uranus, but that’s all I’m going to give. I’m hungry, go get me some snacks, please :)

sometimes i wonder if gs has a brain i swear shes soo damn stupid. i love selena sooo much but its so called selenators like her who make other fanbases hate us not all of selenators r like her people shes a hater who is someone that selena hates. so its quite ironic how gs is hating on other fanbases and becoming into people like who selena hates

p.s selena looks gorgous shes the most beautuful girl on the planet and no one can top her

shes will have a long career and be successful you’ll all see

Mar 13, 2012 @ 06:30 pm
    Notyou said:

Give a hint!
    It rhymes with u-r-a-n-u-s, but that’s all I’m going to give. I’m hungry, go get me some snacks, please :)

• JonaticSwifty

Category: Robert Pattinson… Okay then xD

• Notyou

I can’t I’m tired I worked all day….

I can’t I’m tired I worked all day….
    But you’re a pimp, how is being a pimp tiring ?

• oceanUP

HAI LLL! we’ve been busy sooooo many spring breakers pictures to upload lol :]

• JonaticSwifty

Zayn doesn’t like Selena? The why he used tweet her before her date Justin?

=====

He said Selena isn’t his type, not that he didn’t like her…
    Besides he only said that cuz she said he was the only one she liked (like she didn’t like the other 1D members).

apparently he’s dating kendall jenner now!?!?

JUSLENA BROKE UP!
    apparently he’s dating kendall jenner now!?!?

• JonaticSwifty

oceanUP said:
    selena’s breasts are bigger than miley’s LOL!!

===

No the’re NOT!

• JonaticSwifty

oceanUP said:
    selena’s breasts are bigger than miley’s LOL!!

===

No they’re NOT!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL bahahahhahaahaha no way ew

I doubt it. if zayn says something like this, it will be everywhere

• James

Selena Gomez is looking so fine. She’s hot. Justin Bieber is a lucky guy.

Jelena didn’t broke up. Although it would be a good time for Selena be single. My guy friends are obssessed with her since her tweeted the bikini pic :/

JUSLENA BROKE UP!
    apparently he’s dating kendall jenner now!?!?
    is this a joke? Is his contract with selena over already wonder who she going to use next?

fucking disgusting mole. Cover it up, now this movie will be 18+, all thanks to that gross mole on her gross boob

please selena don’t even look good on those pictures she has a stomach for her to be so skinny and she has no curves.

He said Selena isn’t his type, not that he didn’t like her…

Each Selena’s interview is widely published. So why isn’t it anywhere? Receipts or never happened.

• Nons

Selena Gomez is looking so fine. She’s hot. Justin Bieber is a lucky guy.
    Justin is no longer a lucky guy…

• Nons

Mar 13, 2012 @ 07:03 pm
    Her mole is sexy.

• l?veislouder

shes will have a long career and be successful you’ll all see
    ——————
    -____- you sounded alright in the head and smart up until your “p.s.” message. I can show you quite a few girls who can “top her.” There will always be someone who looks better, and there will always be someone who looks worse.

• Nons

Okay.

They don’t care about this. They say she is a “Lolita”

• Notyou

I can’t I’m tired I worked all day….
    But you’re a pimp, how is being a pimp tiring ?

You have no idea how tired a person gets when having to deal with dumb hoes all day

Nons! It’s been a long time, how’s the family? How old is your baby now? :]

Her mole is sexy

Her mole is sexy
    No, it is not.

DAMMNNNN NIGGASSS Y U HATE SELENA SO MUCH? whatevs its not like she gives 2 fucks. im just surprised ppl can have so much hate in their hearts.

• Nons

Nons! It’s been a long time, how’s the family? How old is your baby now? :]
    The family is…their okay. My COUSINS baby is 15 months. How are you?

She has delicious lips

Mar 13, 2012 @ 07:14 pm

Hi Justin.

I can’t I’m tired I worked all day….
    But you’re a pimp, how is being a pimp tiring ?

It’s because of pimps like you, hoes are dumb, always beating the hell out of them, smh.

Does anyone know the brand of the bikini? thanks1

• Nons

Selena has a sexy mole! MOLEEEE, MOLEEE, MOLEEE, MOLEEE,MOLEEE!

Mar 13, 2012 @ 07:14 pm

Hi Justin.
    —————–
    Hello!!

Does anyone know the brand of the bikini? thanks1
    why because it does miracle for flabby girl lol.

HER TITS ARE SO GREAT.

HER TITS ARE SO GREAT.

HER TITS ARE SO GREAT.

• l?veislouder

She definitely didn’t get implants. That’s either a bad angle or a really bad bra, but Selena’s boobs are the same they’ve always been.

flat?

I hate how the comments on each article aren’t even about what’s written :/

• Clare

ewww nasty bitch

you didn’t answerd the question at all why comment unless you answerd the question that don’t look normal on that picture!

she definately more rounded around her tummy and sides she could be pregnant and keeping it quiet. probably will explain the blood test her mood swings and anxiety all of the sudden and her increase breast and stomach!

Stop lie moron. Selena not even knows anything about 1D
    And Zayn never said it too
    Keep dreaming

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for
    these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He
    is almost 10 years older than I. We met via
    ~~–?gelessmeet .?OM~~ a nice place for younger women
    and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

Nons said:
    Nons! It’s been a long time, how’s the family? How old is your baby now? :]
    The family is…their okay. My COUSINS baby is 15 months. How are you?
    It was your cousin’s? Gosh, I’m sorry dude, I had no idea.

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for
    these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He
    is almost 10 years older than I. We met via
    ~~–Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women

its funny how everyone who hates selena is a belieber……JELLIN MUCH?!?!

She’s got okay boobs. But Miley… Miley’s got yummy boobs.

• Nons

Non c’e male, non male *sigh*

is she wearing diapers? it kinda reminds me of this http://www.jrj-socrates.com/Cartoon%20Pics/Nick%20Toons/Rugrats/Kimi_300.gif

• Franklin

She’s got okay boobs. But Miley… Miley’s got yummy boobs.

Again, her boobs are just *fine, not ‘yummy’

is she wearing diapers? it kinda reminds me of this http://images.tvrage.com/cguide/26/3580.jpg

Selena just gained some weight for the movie so she wouldn’t looks so small next to the other girls

• EarthChild

She’s so tan hahahah.
    I want one of those scooters!

UNF~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!