Miley Cyrus In Hunger Games SEQUELS?

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo playerMiley Cyrus: ‘I’m a proud girlfriend; Liam’s amazing in this. I think the characters.. they all have so much depth. It’s not a typical love triangle story and it’s also really sad. I think the minute you start watching the movie you feel exactly where you are at that time.’

Did Liam introduce her to the books? ‘Actually, my little sister introduced me. Liam started working on it and my sister was so excited that Liam was going to be in the movie. It’s rare that you find a movie as good as the books, and I think this is going to live up to it and what everyone is so excited about.’

On pranking Liam: ‘I can’t tell you too much about it, but I did prank him. Liam almost beat my car window out. It was very scary, I didn’t realize.’ Will Miley be in The Hunger Games? ‘No, no, no. That’s separate from my bill. That’s how we met and that’s the way it stays. We keep it very separate’

If Liam was competing with Miley in Hunger Games who would win? ‘Probably her. She’s a tough girl, that one.’ On his success: ‘My brother had somewhat been through it. And he’s always been a big role model in my life. I try to take as much knowledge from him as I can.’

Random..
    But if Selena were to take a year break like Miley did.. Do you think she would fade or have some relevance like Miley has. I mean Selena was always irrelevant up until her and Bieber she became an B+ celebrity, but she’s really only known for her bf

Why? She sucks at acting…

why would you do this and ruin the movie……

Mar 14, 2012 @ 09:35 am
    Random..

That’s would be good for her, because the general public could forget she was a disney star, as happenned with Vanessa and she would have a better chance in acting without the pressure of being a role model. And disney stars fans are loyal, even Raven, Hilary and Lindsay that take very long breaks still has their fans and will never be forgotten.

What possible role could she be? Ok, maybe the little piggy in the woods they use for target practice. Like there’s an offer on the table. “Liam, would you like your girlfriend to be in the same movies as you?”
    Liam: “What girlfriend? I’m famous now, therefore I’m single. Where’s the sheep? I need me some sex, mate”

Mar 14, 2012 @ 09:59 am

Why are you holding your Niley hope based in a 2010 gossip? Niley is over, move on

Miley and Liam will get married. Sorry Niley fans! ;)

• BrokenArrow

lol i was like wth nooo no no noo

this could be HSM2 all over again

• gorgeousselena

ewww her mouth and teeth are really disgusting, gross! and her voice is sooooo incredible annoying! the way she talk makes looks even more manly ewww annoying bitch! and of course she isnt going to be on the sequel, she cant even act for save her life, she sucks and clearly nobody would want to work with that talentless and irrelevant attention whore… btw lol at the stupid and delusional loser who think selena is irrelevant! too bad she was super famous when justing was still on youtube! you mad cuase miley clearly fade and shes so over and pretty much just an irrelevant bitch? stay mad honey, its not sel fault that miley sucks… lmao

• gorgeousselena

lmao! that would be perfect for her, she actually looks like a pig!

hey goreousselena,why do you pick on miley for?do you know her?

miley,you look beautiful.

How about no movies for her…ever?

Music is the only thing she’s got going for her talent-wise, and even there she’s still gotta figure out her sound. If only her voice was as nice as it was like 6 years ago.

NILEY WILL LIVE !!! I HOPE DELTA WILL NOT RUIN THIER FRIENDSHIP LIKE BEFOR WHEN THEY WILL MAKE UP and i think that will happen soon since liam is getting very popular : ) ) ) CHEERS FOR NILEY

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

wow, your happyness really depends on Miley’s life, that’s sad.

• BrokenArrow

hey goreousselena,why do you pick on miley for?do you know her?

The girl is filled by hate. She even hated on Miley’s christmas tree.

You need to get out of 2008 bro.

brokenarrow,tnank you for answer my question,have a great hump day today.

You need to get out of 2008 bro.
    ___
    yeah but i dont want to i want to be forever young so leave me in 2008

You need to get out of 2008 bro.
    ___
    yeah but i dont want to i want to be forever young so leave me in 2008

She’s not pompous. She’s just not a submissive, demure wall flower and people have a problem with it. Just like they do with Christina Aguilera and all the other bold, daring, expressive girls in Hollywood. People want all women and girls to be like Dakota Fanning or Taylor Swift.

• l?veislouder

eww get a life claudia! It’s nobody’s fault that mommy doesn’t love you and that nobody wants to hang out with you ugly hoe!
    The “boyfriend” she chained to a pipe in her basement does. But oh, that doesn’t count, right? Sorry! Pay me no mind!

who cares if she was famous already?
    she was a runner up of miley(with demi as the third) and not nearly as famous as her, or justin

• sahina91

WTF?! O_o and then? She acts like Meryl Strerp, sold more records than Britney Spears, her show it’s more popular than Hannah Montana and she’s more talented than Adele? Wtf it’s wronmg with you?!

===

you replying to my comment?

sahina91 said:

WTF?! O_o and then? She acts like Meryl Strerp, sold more records than Britney Spears, her show it’s more popular than Hannah Montana and she’s more talented than Adele? Wtf it’s wrong with you?!

===

you replying to my comment?

Yep. I like your display pic :3

• l?veislouder

That’s good that she won’t be in it. OceanUP’s title lead me to believe it’d be a possibility, and I was going to say that I didn’t think she would because this is Liam’s movie (and movie role) and she wouldn’t wanna take that away from him, and behold, I read that that’s why she wouldn’t do it; she’s keeping them and work separate, and them, Miley and Liam, separate from Liam as Gale. She’s a really good girl, and a great girlfriend :)

I’m glad she’s keeping it separate.

NILEY.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

Mar 14, 2012 @ 09:07 am
    NILEY.
    ——————-
    Nishley :S

Liam needs his time to shine too.

Liam needs his time to shine too.
    SWEET SIXTEEN!

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

good to know she still reads books

god, nobody is allowed to look likde this while pumping gas http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20100218/293.jonas.nick.lr.021810.jpg

Liam needs his time to shine too.
    SWEET SIXTEEN!

captivatedbyyou… said:
    Mar 14, 2012 @ 09:07 am
    NILEY.
    ——————-
    Nishley :S
    —————}http://guestofaguest.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ashley-greene-051310-16.jpg don’t feel ashamed, i ship them too.

You need to get out of 2008 bro.
    ___
    yeah but i dont want to i want to be forever young so leave me in 2008

You need to get out of 2008 bro.
    ___
    yeah but i dont want to i want to be forever young so leave me in 2008

I think Miley and nick will all go there seperate ways and be married but in the future I can see them getting back together even if that may be in 10+ years.

gorgeousselena said:

TEAM MILEY all the way. Claudia make the world a favor and dissapear of the Earth. Thanks.

I have no idea why Selena gets all the publicity in the magazines honestly. She has a figure of a white trash toothpick… She legs are very skinny, she has no ass, and yet her head is too big for her body. Not trying to hate but it’s the truth. I see people who look like her at the Mexican farm

Haha u jealous cunts!
    Selena has a body like JLo, the voice like Whitney, and the moves like Michael Jackson.!
    Stay mad!

• Live.Love.Learn.

The misleading titles though….glad to hear Miley can separate her personal life from her work life.

Besides, it’d probably be hard for her to be on set watching her boyfriend drool over some other girl. She seems very jealous in that aspect lol

• sahina91