Nick Jonas Wendy Williams Wonderful

74742PCN_Jonas02

Nick Jonas cheerfully makes his way into the ‘Wendy Williams Show’ in New York. Nick is rumored to be pursuing Joe Jonas’ ex-girlfriend Ashley Greene who is ALSO in New York filming Americana. PacificCoastNews, FameFlynet.

• classicalmusicplayer

BRS!! BIG ROB SIGHTING!!

now that is what the title should be. I miss Big Rob and just followed him on twitter.

when I saw nick performing it takes two in hairspray he reminded me of john travolta in grease, so yeS! he would be a wonderful danny zucko

nick wouldn’t date ashley, he has class, but if he did, I’d still love him, he is drop of golden sun!

ashley has men legs!!!!

I love how Big Rob sticks with Nick :)
    HE’S 10000000000 TIMES BETTER THAN JOE’S NEW BODYGUARD >:c

I bet Ashley’s got more muscles in her legs than Nick does.

elizagutierrez said:
    OCEAN UP KISS MY A** STOP WITH THE ASHLEY CRAP!!! NICK WILL NEVER DATE HIS BROTHERS’S EX GF!!!

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP OCEAN UP!!!

elizagutierrez said:

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP OCEAN UP!!!

elizagutierrez said:

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP OCEAN UP!!!

am i the only one who wants to see him do Grease and star as Danny Zuko?…

Oh that would be so funny haha x)

• AcidPinkLemonade

I like the jacket.

It’s next Thurday that it airs.

For some reason the jacket reminds me of saturday night fever. I have no clue why lmao.

I Hate the jacket it looks cheap and the color is Ewww.On the other hand she looks strange and emaciated.Ewww again.By the way oceanup is slow today you know they already have lots of pictures of Joseph on the beach out there, as well as lots of his instagrams.

• elizagutierrez

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP OCEAN UP!!!

elizagutierrez said:

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP OCEAN UP!!!

elizagutierrez said:

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP OCEAN UP!!!

elizagutierrez said:

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP OCEAN UP!!!

elizagutierrez said:

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP OCEAN UP!!!

elizagutierrez said:

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP OCEAN UP!!!

cute

lol! eliza is cray

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

elizagutierrez

stop spamming. like seriously.

• xopretty00

Mar 14, 2012 @ 12:39 pm

am i the only one who wants to see him do Grease and star as Danny Zuko?…

Oh that would be so funny haha x
    That would actually be so awesome!!

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

xopretty00 said:
    Mar 14, 2012 @ 12:39 pm

am i the only one who wants to see him do Grease and star as Danny Zuko?…

Oh that would be so funny haha x
    That would actually be so awesome!!

thinking about starting a twitition ;)

Like the jacket. And look, Ashley’s already had his baby. Ha Ha. JK.

Your being rude to Joseph again.Its shocking to see Nick Jonas to be the favorite again,when he has been that way for years with his own rotten family.

• l?veislouder

u shuld start ur own gossip sight!
    —————-
    Too much work. And to be honest, I would feel bad, just randomly posting people’s dirty laundry. I know it’s not like I do anything different here, but here, people ask, and people are so misinformed that I feel I have to correct them. It feels more like a conversation. Posting things on a blog just seems intentionally vicious for no reason.

Mar 14, 2012 @ 04:14 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    Eliza, stop. You’ll make loveislouder come, and none of us want to read her know-it-all comments.

I agree
    Oh oops, too late :)
    But yeah, you “both” make total sense. Eliza is the one freaking out and losing her head over nothing, but my know-it-all comments are the ones you want to avoid. Yeah, logical.
    Eliza is just freaking out because if Nick gets with a girl, especially another “cougar”, she’ll have to go back to hating him because he won’t date her. That’s why she freaks and repeats all the time.

But honestly, thanks for the “smart” comment; at least you can admit I do know it all ;D

NO YOU DON’T!!!! YOU SAID DELTA AND NICK WILL LAST, AND THAT SHE REALLY LOVED HIM!! YEAH RIGHT!

YOU DON’T KNOW NOTHING!!!!

ASHLEY THING IS JUST CRAP!!! LIES NOT TRUE!

elizagutierrez said:

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP OCEAN UP!!

elizagutierrez said:

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP OCEAN UP!!

elizagutierrez said:

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP OCEAN UP!!

elizagutierrez said:

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP OCEAN UP!!

this pregnant thing should be funny?
    —————–

It waas a blind item so it’s funny! There is one about Selena getting an abortion too
    she probably did when she end up in the hospital you only need a day and you usually leave the same day, you know the part about her not eating well is bullshit it was an abortion cover up
    nick will not approve of killing a life.

• l?veislouder

YOU DON’T KNOW NOTHING!!!!

ASHLEY THING IS JUST CRAP!!! LIES NOT TRUE!
    ————————-
    I didn’t say they would last, just that she wasn’t cheating on him and being fake. That was you, because you were so full of bitterness and jealousy, and now you don’t want this Ashley business to be real because that would mean that Nick has picked yet another cougar over you, so you would have to go back to hating him like you did when he was with Delta.

Someone needs to stop reading Blinds and use their own head to figure things out. It’s called common sense. We were given it for a reason. Use it.
    And stop hating on people just because they “stole your man” or they’re not dating you. That’s immature and childish, as we all know you are, but at least try to pretend to be a civil, mature adult on this site.

To know it all is to know nothing at all.

Joe would make a better Danny Zuko.

• Belle

Nick would be an awesome Danny Zuko! Happy some other people agree! I happen to like the jacket… and I wouldn’t believe Nick would “pursue” Ashley. That just seems silly.

u shuld start ur own gossip sight!

• l?veislouder

did she ask you? NO.
    —————-
    It’s not a matter of asking. It’s a matter of her having false information, and I, having the correct information, informing her so she can have the correct information. I hope that wasn’t too many variations of “inform” for you; wouldn’t want you to hurt your head.

elizagutierrez said:

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP OCEAN UP!!!

elizagutierrez said:

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP OCEAN UP!!!

ashley has men legs!!!!

yes!!! true hahahahahahaha and she is not pretty at all

she has micheal jacksons nose!

weird

Nick is almost the same height as Big Rob? ummmm

I agree

Nick is almost the same height as Big Rob? ummmm

Big Rob is behind him making him look taller. It’s an illusion. Plus BR is hunching over.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

i actually like the jacket, idk why, but i do. and lol, ou ‘pursuing’ I really dont think he is.

What? I’ll believe Nick getting back with Delta Goodrem before I believe in that cra*P. Nick looking as cute as ever. Quite the Prince of New York these days.

• forthemoment.

Not decided on that jacket yet..

• Ijustneedyounow

he looks amazing as always :) i’m just going to ignore that stupid sh*t about ashley… but what is up with her legs? they look kinda weird^^
    and yaay big rob is with nick again *throws glitter*

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

am i the only one who wants to see him do Grease and star as Danny Zuko?…

• Cassie:)

Omg no I’ve like always wanted him to take that role! :)

I agreee :)

I agreee :)

He’s gonna b on the Wendy Williams show? haha Wendy says whatever is on her mind and she’s really funny and wild so that should be an interesting interview. I wonder when its going to air.

• l?veislouder

Mar 14, 2012 @ 12:37 pm
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    am i the only one who wants to see him do Grease and star as Danny Zuko?…
    I could see that. I watched that movie today though, and my gosh, John Travolta<3 I’m watching Hairspray now, and he’s amazing there too. John is amazing <3

am i the only one who wants to see him do Grease and star as Danny Zuko?…

Oh that would be so funny haha x)

• l?veislouder

I agree
    Oh oops, too late :)

• l?veislouder

Mar 14, 2012 @ 03:00 pm
    I love how Big Rob sticks with Nick :)
    HE’S 10000000000 TIMES BETTER THAN JOE’S NEW BODYGUARD >:c
    This is the first time Rob’s been seen “sticking” with Nick in awhile. Nick’s new bodyguard is named Mike.

l?veislouder said:
    Mar 14, 2012 @ 03:00 pm
    I love how Big Rob sticks with Nick :)
    HE’S 10000000000 TIMES BETTER THAN JOE’S NEW BODYGUARD >:c