Joe Jonas BODY LANGUAGE

• l?veislouder

Well, comments mainly said they couldn’t hear a thing, how could you get something from that?
    Someone said it sounds like Justin’s “Mistletoe” which Jesse’s “Body Language” doesn’t sound like, and I would assume if it was a cover, either the comments would’ve said something, or the video wouldn’t be titled “New Song”

l?veislouder said:
    Do you like Joe? Or you just have a secret affair with Nick?

• l?veislouder

Do you like Joe? Or you just have a secret affair with Nick?
    —————-
    He’s not my type. He’s a good friend, but not a good boyfriend, unless you’re older; then he worships the girl. Nick… ;) wouldn’t you like to know, lol

l?veislouder said:
    Do you like Joe? Or you just have a secret affair with Nick?
    —————-
    —————
    are you older than Nick? Only then you’d have a real chance with him…

• l?veislouder

are you older than Nick? Only then you’d have a real chance with him…
    Not that I want a shot with him, but yes, I’m older.

l?veislouder said:
    are you older than Nick? Only then you’d have a real chance with him…
    I’m older, yes.
    Good luck, then, my dear.

Loveislouder stop trolling every post!

You said before you were 18! Liar

Mar 15, 2012 @ 03:15 pm
    You said before you were 18! Liar
    Yeah, last year I did. Now I’m 19, turning 20 in less than a month. So uh, am I still lying and trolling?

Troll!

Because loveislouder is gage

l?veislouder said:
    Mar 15, 2012 @ 03:15 pm
    You said before you were 18! Liar
    You’re older than most of the famous people on this site, how does it feel? :) I’m only older than Justin and Miley, lol.

• l?veislouder

lol I dunno, kind of odd, I guess. I’m happy Taylor Lautner is older than me though, he’s who I really want ;) lol

Loveislouders trolling has gone too far.. Maybe she’s starting to believe her own lies!

l?veislouder said:
    I’m pretty sure Mitchel Musso is older as well

;)

I’m pretty sure Mitchel Musso is older as well
    ;)
    lol he is! July 9, 1991 hahaha

l?veislouder said:
    I’m pretty sure Mitchel Musso is older as well
    ;)
    lol he is! July 9, 1991 hahaha
    See, you’re meant to be!
    Well, happy early birthday. You’re old, be ashamed.

See, you’re meant to be!
    Well, happy early birthday. You’re old, be ashamed.
    —————
    I know! I won’t have “teen” at the end of my age anymore :'( *le creys*

• classicalmusicplayer

“Fastlife” was SO good. I hope Joe keeps making music like it and more solo albums.

• l?veislouder

I read the title and assumed it was just a cover of Jesse McCartney’s “Body Language.” Based on the comments, I guess not.

———————————————-
    Watch the video & stfu Ms. Knowit All

loveislouder did you read what I wrote to you on that favoritism page.

Mar 15, 2012 @ 12:47 pm
    ———————————————-
    Watch the video & stfu Ms. Knowit All
    I don’t want to watch the video. That’s why I read the comments. And I don’t know how that makes me a Ms. Know-it-all when I said that the song is not a cover of Jesse’s song. Is someone just bitter and jealous? I think so.

Mar 15, 2012 @ 01:13 pm
    loveislouder did you read what I wrote to you on that favoritism page.
    No, I don’t believe so. What was written?

Read it Hun.

———————————————-
    Watch the video & stfu Ms. Knowit All
    I don’t want to watch the video. That’s why I read the comments.
    —————

• liss1

i need the studio version!

It sounds just like every other clubbing/pasrtying song…

It sounds like biebers song mistletoe

DO YOU HAVE EARS?

It sounds like biebers song mistletoe
    Oh, please, do not offend Joe. Thanks :)

Cant even hear it… need a better video please

Cant even hear it… need a better video please

I wish I had the lyrics to it.

It sounds like biebers song mistletoe
    —————————–

omg

There are better videos out there and this song just sounds amaz-balls to me!

l?veislouder said:
    See, you’re meant to be!
    Well, happy early birthday. You’re old, be ashamed.
    —————
    I know! I won’t have “teen” at the end of my age anymore :'( *le creys*
    ———————
    Aw, you can always turn twenteen.

• l?veislouder

Aw, you can always turn twenteen.
    Somehow, I don’t think that’ll work :( lol. but thanks for trying!
    Only one year until I can legally drink. lol oh boy, imagine when Selena, Nick, Demi, and Miley all turn 21. shit’s gonna hit the fan on this site lol

l?veislouder said:
    Aw, you can always turn twenteen.
    Somehow, I don’t think that’ll work :( lol. but thanks for trying!
    I don’t imagine Nick or Selena clubbing, hahah.

• l?veislouder

I don’t imagine Nick or Selena clubbing, hahah.
    I don’t think I do either, but I can definitely see Nick being pictured with a drink in hand and people flipping the fuck out haha

Double post >.<

Yeah this is a cover Jesse McCartneys “Body Language” Just the the Jonas Brothers “S.O.S” was a cover of Rhiannas “S.O.S” stupid emphants you all are!

This is all ridiculous.Stop with the dirty language.

• Bel0592

This should have been the debut single of his album. WE NEED THE STUDIO VERSION ?

———————————————-
    Watch the video & stfu Ms. Knowit All
    ——————————————
    If i’m bitter and jealous then Delta Goodrem is a teenager, Demi Lovato is skinny and Selena Gomez has a beautiful voice.