Joe Jonas Mikey Deleasa WALKING

IMG_0839
b4ef74e46ef111e180c9123138016265_7

More pix HERE!

;) yum

MIKE IS SOOOO UGLY!!!

JOE’S OBSESSION WITH INSTRAGRAM LMAO

Joe carries his Joner in his sweater pocket

• mIKEYISNOTUGLY!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Joe is getting buff again. Look at his arms!

• SubwayToVenus

Lol, leave him alone.

but what is he doing for his career? nick is truly my favorite and such a hard worker. He’s one of ther most talented,sweet genius dedicated people in the entire entertainment business. I want him to have the recognition and respect he deserves. there is nothing he can do. He raps,sings,plays instruments,writes songs,acts,can even do serious broadway plays. how many people can do all that he does? howe many have even tried? God I love that boy. Sorry I do like Joe but he seems like he’s goofing off and partying all the time.

Mar 15, 2012 @ 06:40 pm

—————*meant nothing he CAN’T do lo,sorry I’m really loving me some Nick atm,and he finally has his personalityand a real smile on his face now with THAT woman gone!

• l?veislouder

*shudders at the word plays* it’s a Broadway musical, and it’s not serious. It’s musical comedy.

• skyaintThelimitx

that looks so fun!!! :D

lmao, why would you put Mikey’s name on the title when the photographer obviously didnt’ know who he was?

• swift07

i hate the 2 models -_- … takes real talent and brain to walk around in your underwear

Hi, I’m Nick and I do Broadway musicals.
    Hi, I’m Kevin and (I’d like to sell you a car) and I’m married.
    Hi, I’m Joe and I like to take photos with my boyfriend and host pool parties.

THEY’RE DONE.

swift07 said:
    —————–
    Taylor?

What he obviously did know who he is thats why his name is there da!

Nick’s talented. But so is Joe. Everybody’s different. Nick is his happiest when he’s busy, busy, busy. But Joe came all the way to New York to make Jobro music and Nick doesn’t seem too into it. He didn’t tweet photos like his brothers did and seems to like the whole solo play/tv appearances thing. I think Nick likes all the praise he’s getting and he doesn’t have to share it w/anybody. Joe should get some more acting jobs cause I really liked him on Hot in Cleveland. Nick’s cute for Broadway, but Joe has the looks for TV and movies. And the body.

—————-
    I agreed with almost everything, but are you seriously saying Nick’s body is not good? I don’t even like the guy that much, but look at his arms.

Joe is much better than Nick. At least he’s not a nerd. Look at them, Nick singing and dancing corny songs while Joe is hosting parties with hot girls all around him.

I think I know who I’d rather be.

• xAskTaylorx

Cool! That’s all I got.

Dont know how Nick would have the time to write songs for a new Jonas album with all the other things he seems to be doing!! Dont forget either that Joe also used to be on Broadway and he really is a talented guy in his own right just dont think his last album worked for him. But lets give him a chance to find his own style and put out more music.

Absolutely not saying Nick doesn’t have a good body. He just isn’t into bodybuilding as much as Joe is. Nick is a hard worker career-wise. Joe is a hard worker at the gym. And it shows.

Mar 15, 2012 @ 08:03 pm

——————–

But Nick has a larger frame than Joe tho.

Nick should date Shailene Woodley.

——————–

But Nick has a larger frame than Joe tho.
    ——————-
    Nick is basically only neck and arms now.

Nick is basically only neck and arms now.
    —————

and broad shoulders. Nick would destroy Joe in a fight and Kevin too!

MY JOE LOOKS GOOD AS ALWAYS. I LOVE HIS PICS ON INSTAGRAM

And Big Rob is all fat. One swift kick to the knees that mother fucker would be on his ass in a second, he couldn’t chase nobody!
    Anybody can take one step to the side once they notice Big Rob lifting his leg to kick them. BR can’t be that fast c’mon now.

Yeah Joe can’t dress please go to this site http://www.UpScaleHype.com and see what the comments are about Joe vs. Nick. Nick dresses like a 50 year old grandpa. While Joe was just voted higher than Nick on the GQ best dressed 30 under 30.

Nick doesn’t need a bodyguard. One punch from Nick and you going down like the titanic!

Excuse me Kevin plays guitar, he was doing spins and flips with his guitar. Quit making exuses for Nick, and just admit he is not a good live performer at all like his personality he is boring as hell.
    A rock has more personality than Nick.

Thats what I was saying all you would have to do would be to kick Big Rob and it would be over, there would be nothing Big Rob can do. He certainly couldn’t run after you.

PU-POW, goin dowwn.

Nick would couldn’t punch the air. I bet Justin Bieber could kick Nicks ass.

Well. Nick doesn’t just stand there now. Check out a HTS video. He dances his butt off every night. And Nick probably put a shirt on cause of people like you, criticizing every extra ounce on a person.

Mar 15, 2012 @ 08:54 pm

Nick would couldn’t punch the air. I bet Justin Bieber could kick Nicks ass.

trololol

I would be doing the Macarena while Big Rob is trying to run after me.

Demi Lovato sucked on AI tonight. Have you seen all the comments on twitter saying all the contsents sang better than her. LMFAO!

The Macarena!!LOL

JOE IS FAT

ROB* IS FAT

Thats why Nick always sounds like he can’t breathe when he sings. Because he is so out of shape he can’t sing and dance at the same time. Thats why at JB concerts he just stood there, while Kevin and Joe were the ones going crazy getting the crowd amped and getting asses out of the seats!

• xAskTaylorx

When is the Demi performance from American Idol going up on oceanup? Can’t wait for everyone to see and comment. ;} Cant believe that _______ left. Won’t spoil for those who haven’t seen it yet…

Sorry Nick shirtless yes does not look good. He has a weird shape. Big huge butt, love handles, and what is his stomach doing? Thats why Joe continued to go shirtless when those pics came out and Nick quickly put a tank top on! He knew how he looked. He looked FAT. Even Justin Bieber fans were calling him fat.
    lmao, because justin is a walking skeleton.

Nick doesn’t have a bigger frame. He has wide shoulders and a small waist. If he toned up at the gym, adults would vote for him,too. He has the ability to have a good body. It’s hard to keep in shape when you’re eating on the run and late at night like he does.

With Joe’s frame, Nicks arms, and Kevin’s style, = the perfect man.
    —————–

Kevin’s style? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh
    His style isn’t that bad, it’s pretty good. Not too flashy or too dull.

he ‘just stood there’ because he, unlike his brothers, had to do BOTH singing and playing instruments.

Mar 15, 2012 @ 08:46 pm

———————

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh really Joe was on Tour all summer, going from interview to interview. Going all across Europe and he still made time to eat healthy and work out. That is just who he is.

With Joe’s frame, Nicks arms, and Kevin’s style, = the perfect man.
    —————–

Kevin’s style? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh
    His style isn’t that bad, it’s pretty good. Not too flashy or too dull.
    —————-
    IMO, Kevin has the best style out of the three. Then Nick, and then Joe.

Joe can’t dress. He needs a girlfriend to pick up the clothes for him to wear.

• xAskTaylorx

*Contestant anon… She will get better, hopefully…

Quit talking about Nick and the stupid ass HTS. We are talking about how he performs in concert. No ones gives a shit about that stupid ass play. Its laughable. Ask Mario Lopez. Yeah he did a Broadway musical, and then went straight to hosting Extra. It really isn’t going to do a whole lot for Nicks career.

NICK IS UGLY

I’m leaving now, Bye anon’s

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I like how Joe did that whole Twit-Vid for his fan that has cancer, sending her his support. And all you little fucking bitches wanna talk about is how he is just hanging out with models! Yeah never mind all of the great things Joe does.

Thanks for posting that picture and proving my point Nick is not cute. Looks too much like his dad.

Everybody has a different personality. Nick is serious and low key. Kevin and Joe are outgoing. I agree though, in a live concert “solo Nick” is missing the excitement factor that you need when you want a real concert experience. When his brothers are there you don’t notice it. Alone he sticks out like a sore thumb.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I would be doing the Macarena while Big Rob is trying to run after me.

Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnn

Are you kidding me? He looks nothing like his father. His father has blue eyes, Nick’s are brown. His father has a round face. Nick has a skinny face w/high cheekbones. Nick has full lips, his father doesn’t. And he has his mother’s eyebrows.

Yeah Nick does look soo much like his dad. Add 50 lbs, and 20 years they are like twins really!

Mar 16, 2012 @ 01:55 pm

joe used to be the best looking but now he isn’t, I like nick better now
    ——————-
    EWW Joe will always be the best looking Jonas. Nick has never been cute to begin with!

PAPA JONAS

Frankie

Nick

Joe

Kevin

MAMA JONAS.

that’s what parent the jobros look like ^

This person who keeps saying he looks like his dad is just being silly. Nick wouldn’t care if you said it cause he loves his dad. But it is just stupid cause he doesn’t. He doesn’t look like anyone in his family. He must have been left on the doorstep.

• l?veislouder

Creepy anon is creepy.

Bebek odas? tak?mlar? Yeni y?la h?zl? bir giri? yapan

dekorasyon
    tasar?mc?lar?, 2012 y?l?nda bebekleri de
    unutmuyor ve yeni trendler ile ailelerin farkl? tasar?mlar.
    Dekorasyon,
    Ev Dekorasyonu
    , Ev Tasar?m? Dö?emesi
    Dünyaca ünlü frans?z markas? Pierre Cardin di?er birçok alanda oldu?u gibi
    ev dekorasyonunda
    da

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO I was looking at these pictures while talking with my mom, and she was like, is that Joe? wo someone’s been partying. WTF HAHA.

So I’m sorry, Nick might have had more roles as a child, but their jobs ARE comparable.

No, they aren’t. That is like saying a supporting actor in a movie is the same as the guy billed as “third guy on the left.”

• JoeHoe15

Ahh. No know it all corrections tonight. Amazing.

I think I know who I’d rather be.
    _______

LOL. Because having hot girls around you makes you a well rounded person. If this is how success is defined nowadays, we’ve got not a shred of hope left.

Nick Jonas is the only brother who has a JOB. He is the one who is competent, serious about working, and somehow manages to be a great role model to the youth. And no, he’s not a nerd. He’s sure as hell not bad with the ladies either (Delta Goodrem might be too old for him, but she’s gorgeous)

I’m sorry I am still laughing about the Joe has been in Broadway comment. Please. Nick was on Broadway, playing characters with songs and lines in multiple award winning productions. Joe was in the children’s chorus of one musical. Not that there is anything wrong with the chorus but it isn’t the same as what Nick was doing as a kid so I laugh when Joe fans try to put Joe’s Broadway career on the same level as Nick’s.

• Beetlejuice

You people crack me up. Both Joe and Nick are very attractive. Their looks and body shapes are going to appeal to different people. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it is extremely shallow of anyone to think that there is only one vision of what is beautiful. Also, physical beauty is fleeting, by the time a person turns 30 a person is well on their way to loosing their looks. What really matters is a person’s personality and the depth of their compassion for others. All of the Jonas boys have these qualities. I am not a Nick chick but I can see he does have a very dry wit, but it is often lost on immature little girls. All of the boys are hard workers, yet some “fans” seem to lose sight of that when they see one of them either relaxing or just having fun. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but an opinion is worthless if it is not grounded in facts, and the base facts are that all of the Jonas boys are attractive and all are hardworking. I appreciate them all for this and the things that make them each unique as well.

• xopretty00

Beetlejuice said:

I agree 100%! :)

Beetlejuice said:

Hallelujah, at last someone with a brain in this god forsaken place.

it sounds like biebers song mistletoe

—————
    I’m not Joe’s biggest fan, especially lately, but he, as a kid, participated in La Boheme, A OPERA, FYI. And he even performed at the Tony’s with the cast, Nick said it himself.

an opera*

joe used to be the best looking but now he isn’t, I like nick better now

But Nick has a larger frame than Joe tho.
    he does http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7OYhR01ZOyk/Twhhf8CAtjI/AAAAAAAABLI/_5T9B8d04OU/s1600/nick+jonas+enero+2012…jpg

Nick is basically only neck and arms now.
    —————

and broad shoulders. Nick would destroy Joe in a fight and Kevin too!
    So would Trace Cyrus.

Nick should date Shailene Woodley.
    ——————

Holy shit!

I think they’re both… good. http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2011/news/110502/nick-jonas-300.jpg

So would Trace Cyrus.
    ————————-

Not really.. but lol

Mar 15, 2012 @ 08:09 pm

But Nick has a larger frame than Joe tho.

The holy shit was for this comment not the other btw

So would Trace Cyrus.
    ————————-

Not really.. but lol
    —————-
    “I’d never lay a hand on Nick – I love that kid – but the other two better not get in my way.”

Mar 15, 2012 @ 08:14 pm

So would Trace Cyrus.
    ————————-

Not really.. but lol
    —————-
    ——————-

Yeah I remember reading that comment. lmao

The holy shit was for this comment not the other btw
    I thought you’d ship Shick.

Looking like a douche just doesn’t come naturally.

Mikey is better looking than Joe :| at least in that picture.

What background do the Deleasa have?

I don’t always look like a douche but when I do I look like Joe Jonas.

She’s too young for Nick

Nick is a douche straight up. He is a self-serving little prick. He sounds like Kermit the Frog when he sings. Doesn’t show up for shit unless he is getting paid. Too bad he can’t act or sing.

Nick should date Shailene Woodley.
    that would be her end.

Mikey is better looking than Joe :| at least in that picture.

What background do the Deleasa have?

Someone has a crush? lol Whatdaya mean background? Heritage? Or? He’s Dani’s (Kevin’s wife) brother.

Come on, can Nick sing with so much depth and emotion? Of course not.
    Don’t compare them.

How come nobody gets that by Joe hosting those VS parties he gets to network, get his music heard by people who wouldn’t normally listen to any Jonas Brothers crap period no matter who which brother it is. If you want your music heard in a club, you have to be willing to BE IN THE CLUB yourself.

I think Joe’s album worked for him. I think “Just In Love” was really good. I heard it without knowing it was him on the radio about a week after it came out and I instantly liked it. At least dj’s played it.

Mikey is better looking than Joe :| at least in that picture.

What background do the Deleasa have?

—————–
    lmao, NO. Yeah, I meant heritage

NOPE sorry there is no depth or emotion in Nick Jonas’ singing I hear a guy that sounds like he can’t breathe when he sings. He sounds very unatural like he is just trying to hard. Plus he is ugly!

Stupid OU won’t let me reply or paste the comments I want to reply tpp!!

lmao, NO. Yeah, I meant heritage
    ———————–

I think/pretty sure they are italian but don’t take my word for it, I don’t really remember.

Nick has moobs. He is out of shape. He wouldn’t destroy Joe in anything because he is out of shape. Period end of story.

—————–

I’m sorry but he’s said before that he would wrestle with both Kevin and Joe and that he’d always win. So there you go.

—————
    He’s still heavier and bigger than Joe. LOL, Joe is a tiny thing :)

Nick Jonas wouldn’t admit shit, like he is gonna sit there and say my brothers can kick my butt. Joe could ran circles arounds Nick. Nick wants to be a 50 year old man, and it shows. The way he acts, dressing, the girls he likes to date. He is as lame as they come.

Did celebrities on twitter get hacked?

Mikey seems like the brother Joe wishes he had. He likes to hang out and have a good time. They have the same interests. Nick rarely hung w/Joe the past year. And Mikey even looks more like Joe. Nick’s more cutesy/pretty looking than his bros.

onymous said:

—————

If it makes you feel better than okay. lol

Nick is Fatter than Joe. Joe is yoked, in shape, runs his ass off. Didn’t you see the video that Jo JO posted this summer of her and Joe working out with Jason? She even admitted she was like “What Joe is doing right there is hard” Same with Tony he tweeted Joe is one Jonas Brother that is in shape don’t get it twisted.

Have you seen Nicks arms? they are bulgetastic.

I do think Joe is adopted. He is the only Jonas Brother that looks italian. He is soo much better looking then his brothers. He is the one that looks exactly like his mom. Nick looks exactly like Papa Jonas. EW just think what Nick will look like in 10 years not pretty.

Sorry but Nick’s arms were made for destruction. I wouldn’t mess with Nick J if I were a guy.

Nick arms are ok. Don’t act like he is Ronnie from Jeresy Shore. Plus Nick is real small in person. Really small. He is puggy.

Joe can workout all his life but Nick has a larger frame naturally that Joe will never have.

How is Nick out of shape? Do you see the dancing he does every night? He and Joe are exactly the same size. Just different body shapes and Joe works out at the gym so he has more tone.

Yeah don’t get it twisted, Nick can kick the fuck out of Joe.

It’s douchetastic!

Joe has sex to this song. ;)

The only motherfucker douche it’s you lame hater. Get a Life cuz Joe Jonas already has a to die for one.

Joe looks way too cute doing the heart sign and Mikey is cute too.

• jerseygirl

LOL at the same hater commenting over and over again. Fuck off.

Joe is fabulous. :)

You guys need to get a sense of humor.

• josy

joe jonas going to the gym… i love the way u walk of joseph

Mar 15, 2012 @ 08:37 pm

———————-

LOL right

Ronnie’s body is just…….EW!

—————-

Actually Nick has a bigger frame.

Nope,you’re right, I wouldn’t mess with Nick Jonas cause Big Rob would get you.

Remember last year when Joe and Nick were on the beach shirtless and TMZ posted the picture of them and put the pull up “Who would you rather” and Joe won like by 85% to 15% thats because actaul adults were voting not just teenage girls. Same with Too Fab the post which brother has the better beach body Joe won that poll too. Woman like Joe he is toned and fit. Little girls like Nick because of his curls!

—————-

Actually Nick has a bigger frame.
    With Joe’s frame, Nicks arms, and Kevin’s style, = the perfect man.

Nope,you’re right, I wouldn’t mess with Nick Jonas cause Big Rob would get you.
    ———————–

Big Rob is all fat sorry.

With Joe’s frame, Nicks arms, and Kevin’s style, = the perfect man.
    —————–

Kevin’s style? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

I’m laughing so hard at the comment I made about Big Rob being all fat.