Jennifer Lawrence STEALING LIAM?

hunger-games-premiere-pix-22
hunger-games-premiere-pix-11
mileygjehg

Via Charlotte Observer: During another session, which puts young male stars Josh Hutcherson (Peeta Mellark) and Liam Hemsworth (Gale Hawthorne) in a room with six reporters, Hemsworth gets ticked off at a writer from Boston who asks several needling questions over the course of 15 minutes.

(One semi-rhetorical query suggests Hemsworth is famous mainly for being Miley Cyrus’s boyfriend.) When the session wraps, the reporter fires off a silly final question. As Hemsworth leaves the room, he simmers over: ‘I won’t tell you anything, man. I can tell the rest of the room when you leave, but I’m not telling you anything.;

Funny how they turned Liam’s quote (‘it’s impossible not to feel something when you’re filming’ or something) against him.
    It’s not funny.
    then why am I laughing so hard?
    Because your sense of humor sucks.

how do u share a video on here

Could happen thats how Miley and Liam got together after filming together and you just have to look at how many times it does happen where after living, working and loving together for months they end up together. It has even broken up supposedly happy marriages.

Sadly being pregnant may never be an option for Deltat because of her cancer treatments – not saying it would but often is one of the side effects of treatment. So stop saying mean things like that. Anyway she is no longer dating Nick so why not just leave her alone now.

• lauragxo

last time i checked Jennifer Lawrence was happily in a relationship with Nicholas Hoult(he played Tony in UK skins first generation)

maybe mileys preggo too

Will justin have the money for sels baby cux idk about the house theyre renting 10 million is pricyyy

maybe mileys preggo too
    Yep, she’s def preggers

It’s not funny.

She’s older and prettier than Miley, so that would be a pro to Liam, but I don’t think either of them would be such jerks to do that to Miley.

It’s not funny.
    then why am I laughing so hard?

OMG ~

im bored entertain me

• SubwayToVenus

I HOPE SO.
    Honestly, Miley would be so much better off without him. Plus, Jennifer is older and seems to be more right for Liam than Miley, that girl needs to stop getting attached so much and live her life without someone following her around the 24/7.

i think delta is pregnant

I HOPE SO.

NILEY ARE NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER

niley foreverrrrr

i really wish they would get together but i really like liam now sooo

Now that Selena and Delta are preggo is nick to blame?

SubwayToVenus said:
    I HOPE SO.
    get ready for niley 3.0

Sources say Delta ditched nick for hunk Ben Flajnic

Now that Selena and Delta are preggo is nick to blame?
    Yeah, definitely. Now it’s so much more obvious. I wonder if Miley and Sam ever got pregnant?

someone wrote on here that Nick should date Shailene? Woodley, and I had a dream about them last night. According to my dream, they’d actually be cute together, lol

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO at people answering me with Niley assumptions when I didn’t even mention Niley this time.

• CheSeagull

Jennifer Lawrence has been dating Nicholas Hoult since they were in X-Men First Class together, so this is a lie.

stfu about niley

Miley is so pure shes mileychrist a pure virgin

• SubwayToVenus

I’m sorry but isn’t he dating Kaya Scodelario?

miley and liam had sex so the possibilities of her getting preggo are 50%

(replying to this) – Mar 16, 2012 @ 03:41 pm

they broke up cuz he sucked in bed!!!!

they broke up cuz he sucked in bed!!!!
    because he’d had no previous experience :( so shallow of her.

Nick got every girl he dated preggers. That’s why they’re always so hung up on him.

Mar 16, 2012 @ 03:39 pm

Miley is so pure shes mileychrist a pure virgin
    Yeah, a virgin who likes to get fucked my a penis.

*by my

HOW DO U SHARE VIDEO ON HERE ITS IMPORTANT PLEASE I WANNA SHOW U GUYS SOMETIN

they broke up cuz he sucked in bed!!!!
    because he’d had no previous experience :( so shallow of her.
    Delta sucked too. Not like she could teach Nick anything new.

HOW DO U SHARE VIDEO ON HERE ITS IMPORTANT PLEASE I WANNA SHOW U GUYS SOMETIN
    I’m not gonna tell you. Just post a link of your vid.

HOW DO U SHARE VIDEO ON HERE ITS IMPORTANT PLEASE I WANNA SHOW U GUYS SOMETIN
    press share on the video, then copy the old code, and paste it here. Then here on OU, underneath your comment, where it says ‘imput format’, chose Full HTML.

because he’d had no previous experience :( so shallow of her.
    Delta sucked too. Not like she could teach Nick anything new.
    He should go back with Sam, I bet she’s better than her, she could teach him.

miley is not a virgin

• SubwayToVenus

LOL thank you anon, now I’m watching Niley videos.

because he’d had no previous experience :( so shallow of her.
    Delta sucked too. Not like she could teach Nick anything new.
    He should go back with Sam, I bet she’s better than her, she could teach him.
    I don’t think so. Sam only like to get fucked in the ass.

MILEY STOLE LIAM AWAY FROM A GIRL WHO WAS DATING HIM FOR 4 YEARS SO IT SERVES HER RIGHT IF HE GETS STOLEN FROM HER

AHHH SO CUTE U MUST WATCH THE VID

I MISS THEM. Look, she’s touching his leg, almost his butt.

because he’d had no previous experience :( so shallow of her.
    Delta sucked too. Not like she could teach Nick anything new.
    He should go back with Sam, I bet she’s better than her, she could teach him.
    I don’t think so. Sam only like to get fucked in the ass.

wat

nick is not a virgin

HOW DO U SHARE VIDEO ON HERE ITS IMPORTANT PLEASE I WANNA SHOW U GUYS SOMETIN
    You fucken big mouth. Why don’t you go suck a dick with your gigantic mouth instead of giving out secrets.

How the hell do you post pictures?

delta is such a pimp lawl

I MISSSSSS YOUUUUUU NILLLEEEEY NOW IM OVER MIAAAAAAM GAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HOW DO U SHARE VIDEO ON HERE ITS IMPORTANT PLEASE I WANNA SHOW U GUYS SOMETIN
    lmao, how is that a secret? Even a 5-year-old can do it. Now, watch your language, girl.

because he’d had no previous experience :( so shallow of her.
    Delta sucked too. Not like she could teach Nick anything new.
    He should go back with Sam, I bet she’s better than her, she could teach him.
    I don’t think so. Sam only like to get fucked in the ass.

wat
    Sam can’t teach Nick any new/good sex positions. She only likes to get fucked in the ass.

How the hell do you post pictures?
    aw, I can’t help you with that one, I’m still trying to figure it out.

Delta babysitting Nick and his friend :)

• SubwayToVenus

Delta was actually sick, no decent 26 year old dates a 19 year old boy. That’s gross. I’ve never been against any of Nick’s relationships, but that was just unacceptable.

i don’t blame him for not wanting this skank anymorehttp://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee502/ozzymotorhead/1223-miley-cyrus-leaked-photos-08-480×360.jpg

Mar 16, 2012 @ 03:55 pm

I MISSSSSS YOUUUUUU NILLLEEEEY NOW IM OVER MIAAAAAAM GAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    ——————–
    It always cdomes back to Niley. Why did you ever leave in the first place? I mean,wow. After everything niley related she’s said/done while still with Liam….

I love the niley pics/videos. Liam is a cheater anyway so I wouldnt be surprised if this is true or ends up coming true.

Can we all say Niley round 3!!!!!!!!?????
    ——————
    NILEY ROUND 3!!!!!!!

Can we all say Niley round 3!!!!!!!!?????
    ——————
    NILEY ROUND 3!!!!!!!
    —————–
    NILEY ROUND 3 :D

Mar 16, 2012 @ 05:39 pm

The fact that many think Miley and Liam are only together to help Liam break into American celebrity, makes this very possible. Liam looked so uninterested in Miley and just looked at the cameras at the premiere. Liam and Jen are slated to film three more THG movies. Actors dating is a known ploy for helping a multi movie franchise get free advertising and hype.
    —————
    Us regular people have always noticed his behavior/body language while with Miley and only now body language experts are starting to say he looks uncomfortable with her and uninteresting. I just saw an article on that after the premiere and it’s true. Many us of have been saying it all along. There’s no way that is a truly serious relationship. I’m not one to sday it’s all publicity. Maybe it’s fro companionship and fun but serious? No way.

Same as Dick was only for fun and companionship,not.a big.deal. People make me sick obsessing over relationships that aren’t even a big deal.

Niley on the other hand was/is a very big deal to them both so (ahem) not in the same category as those others.

• JustinBieberWarrior

i don’t think so. she has a boyfriend and if you watch interviews her and josh seem to be closer anyway.

DRAMA, please. I hope it’s true. Miley deserves better than him.

• JustinBieberWarrior

DRAMA, please. I hope it’s true. Miley deserves better than him.

like nick? lol

;(((((

I LOVE MY ANONYMOUS’S <3

JustinBieberWarrior said:
    DRAMA, please. I hope it’s true. Miley deserves better than him.

like nick? lol
    NO, that’d be going backwards.

I LOVE MY ANONYMOUS’S <3
    <3333

• JustinBieberWarrior

JustinBieberWarrior said:
    DRAMA, please. I hope it’s true. Miley deserves better than him.

like nick? lol
    NO, that’d be going backwards.

haha i was just asking because all the niley fans hate liam :P cant believe niley fans(and nelena fans too) still exist. s

• SubwayToVenus

NILEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

• SubwayToVenus

I LOVE NILEY, WATCHA GONNA DO BOUT IT???
    NILEY NILEY NILEY

SubwayToVenus said:
    I LOVE NILEY, WATCHA GONNA DO BOUT IT???
    NILEY NILEY NILEY

Already called it. The next Kirsten and Robert. Kirsten and Robert both had b/f and g/f when they started filming Twilight. Anyway Miley is such a has been, why would Liam whos career just starting to take off want to be with Miley anymore.

Can we all say Niley round 3!!!!!!!!?????

Miley wants Joe Jonas soo bad!

that’s the most ridiculous thing i’ve ever heard. jen is clearly head over heels for nick and liam has miley. wtf

• NirvanaSmells

LEAVE JENNIFER ALONE. She’s definitely not a boyfriend stealer and she’s way better then Miley.I love Miley too but when I have to choose between them its definitely Jennifer. Plus, she had the kiss scene with Josh. Usually people fall for the one you kiss and have that special chemistry with. I’ve always thought that Liam isnt that boyfriend who’s too clingy and possessive and stuff. And Miley.. well,idk about her but maybe Liam shows his affection in private and not in public. Really, it’s not important to “smile” when your with your GF or BF. -_-

• barbiescunt

BS

• GoldenGirlJr.

Honestly, it would be more belieable if it would be about Jennifer and Josh, because they have a better friendship in interwievs etc. than Jennifer with Liam. I think this article is pretty much bullshit. :)

Miley is hotter than jennnifer and miley has a better body too and miley is gorgeous and talented. Liam is serious when they are taking photos of him, he don’t like papz and he don’t like smiling, but when people are not taking pictures of them he looks at her and smiles and he seems very much in love with her, he can have any girl he wants he is hot yet he stayed with miley for 3 years and that is love!

I think you are mistaken the one attached to the hip is selena to justin, liam has gone to premiers alone and out with his buddies alone, you hardly see miley and liam the way you see selena and justin. Miley is more free and she hangout with her mom and family and friends.

“““““““““““
    shut-up..your just another crazy Miley Cyrus fan that’s all..You know and can clearly see for yourself that Jennifer is hotter then her

I’m so depressed now after seeing all those niley pictures. :'(

and yes Liam has been with her for three years on and off, but he he’s only been around for this long because of sex..trust me when I say two young hard working people like them aren’t keeping a relationship going because they just genuinely care about each other it’s all about girl first sexual partner and guy having a heart to not leave her hanging the next morning

I don’t think so. Sam only like to get fucked in the ass.

wat
    Who knows, maybe Delta would’ve liked that too…

HOW DO U SHARE VIDEO ON HERE ITS IMPORTANT PLEASE I WANNA SHOW U GUYS SOMETIN
    My language is FOIN! I don’t need to watch, when I CAN HEAR IT.

Mar 16, 2012 @ 03:57 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

——————–

if demi can date a 32 year old then nick can date a 26 year old! now he’s dating megan hilty who is 32

I don’t think so. Sam only like to get fucked in the ass.

wat
    Who knows, maybe Delta would’ve liked that too…
    I don’t think Delta would have gotten any pleasure from Nick penis while her back door is getting banged.

NILEY IS NEVER COMING BACK. ACCEPT IT PEOPLE AND MOVE FORWARD. YOU GUYS HAVE TAKEN MORE TIME TO GET OVER THE BREAKUP THEN THE PEOPLE INVOLVED LAWL

I LOVE MY NILEY FAMILY <3333

HAHA .__.

Mar 16, 2012 @ 04:02 pm
    I LOVE MY NILEY FAMILY <3333
    The love is not reciprocal……

• SubwayToVenus

——————–

I also think Wilmer is fucked up. And no, he’s not dating that Megan girl they only apparently went to dinner once, how is that dating?

It just got real quiet.

AHHH ITS SELENA

they were spotted out and about last week walking elvis

EVERYBODY USE A PROXY PEOPLE ARE GETTING BANNED!

Mar 16, 2012 @ 04:15 pm

they were spotted out and about last week walking elvis
    —————
    yeah and heard talking about smash rehearsals.wow just because the boy is seen with a female doesnt mean theyre dating.

EVERYBODY USE A PROXY PEOPLE ARE GETTING BANNED!

What is a proxy>

there, SubwayToVenus, rejoice.

i heard nelenas song after the storm is gonna leak

there, SubwayToVenus, rejoice.

i miss them…;(

They will be back

How did this turn into a Niley post?

They will be back

nick wants the old pussy now

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mar 16, 2012 @ 05:39 pm

——————-
    That’s all he ever does. She gazes up at him while hanging onto him like he’s king kong and he never even looks at her.

I LOVE NILEY, WATCHA GONNA DO BOUT IT???
    NILEY NILEY NILEY
    —————-
    hug you?

Tbh, Miley isn’t famous enough anymore for Nick to want to be with her.

Tbh, Miley isn’t famous enough anymore for Nick to want to be with her.
    Nick isn’t either, they’re meant to be.

——————-
    he never smiles when he’s with her…

gorilla

I think this is the happiest I’ve ever seen him.

How did this turn into a Niley post?
    A post about a potential Miam break-up will always turn into a Niley post :)

im cryingnick wants the old pussy now

• NoBitchassness

She’s dating Tony from Skins!! Nicholas Hoult <3

nelena is better

• BrokenArrow

lol didn’t they said Liam and Jennifer dont get along?

The love is not reciprocal……

ohh nooo

Tbh, Miley isn’t famous enough anymore for Nick to want to be with her.
    Nick isn’t either, they’re meant to be.
    —————
    But Miley is just 19, she’s too young for Nick.

who is jennifer lawerence?

This is so stupid lol

• SELENAISPREGNANT

Jennifer is very Hot…he would be lucky to land her, and as much as I wish this is one bit true, because there is a saying, ‘you lose them how you got them’doubt any of it is true besides them being very good friends,that have just been talking alot lately since their on pro-mo tour right now,and because I looked at Jennifer not Liam as being the classy more professional one that wouldn’t want the title of man/or woman stealer hunting her for the rest of her life. Sorry to the guys on here but Liam is a boy, and as loving and as caring as he may seems to people and Miley, and I’m really not tryna be sexist,when I say this but it’s the undefined truth, that some of you on here might try to question, when I say, ladies what men desires the most is Pleasing their DICK! If Jennifer wants him…she could have him in a heartbeat, no question. He’s only 22 since when are there 22 year old men that has to forced himself to be committted to one girl for any reason???

• EarthChild

Hahah what bullshit. And how is this even via Charlotte Observer? My dad lives in Charlotte and it doesn’t report BS stuff like this, plus the link is broken.

liam said that when ur an actor and u have a love interest its hard not to actually feel anything for the actress, he might end up dating jennifer, watch out miley

Stories like this are quite pathetic…

same goes for us ladies No 18 year old girl has to settle herself down with a guy for any reason

• Convert WMA to MP3 Converter Free

Great article . Will definitely copy it to my website.

Oh no they re covering this up from the sel gomez prego story

• kristin6410

If this is true she better watch her back bc smilers will get her. I cnt believe ppl actually have the nerve to do something like this. But if it is bs. Then yay lol