Selena Bieber Leaving A Medical Building

FFN_Selena_Justin_EXC_SOR_031512_8879601

Actress Selena Gomez and her boyfriend Justin Bieber leaving Cedars Sinai Medical Office Towers in Los Angeles, California on March 15, 2012. Selena had a bandage around her arm where it looked like she had blood taken. Upon getting in the car Justin layed down in the seat so he wouldn’t be seen by the camera. Photos: FameFlynet.

No one knows why she was giving blood,and you won’t know unless she decides to tell,unless she’s pregnant,or its something serious.

some hart problems and cholesterol problems are do to eating junk food and not eating right. and she might be another victim of junk food and not from justin’s junk.

Seriously people? You know NOTHING about why she was there and it isn’t any of your business. I hope everything is okay and she’s healthy and happy, but her medical history is none of our concern. She could be having blood drawn for many different reasons!

did she quit the movie? vanessa and the other keep on filming she must be pregnant and found out it florida and had to leave the movie project.

I witnessed her abortion

she probs got fired cuz shes so preggo

I witnessed her abortion
    ———————
    Okay,enough now.I’m all for the Nick’s baby joke but the abortion stuff is taking it too far thats a sick joke,stop.

• Julian

estara embarazada? me da lo mismo si lo esta o no :D si es madre me alegro y si no tambien jajaja

last time I read she was in the hospital was because she was low on iron in her blood system. I have chronic anemia which means I have to go to the hospital and have blood test. That might be why she went in, to get her health checked. Stop it with all the pregnancy rumours. Just because she had blood drawn doesn’t mean she’s pregnant.

PREGNANT

PREGNANT

I witnessed her abortion
    ———————
    It was mentioned previously before that she had high-blood pressure and deficiency in iron. Her anxiety maybe because of the paps stalking her every day. Not to mention, also because of these guys, people who think its funny making fun of others every time! I would assume you’re one of those haters who would wish she disappear on the face of he earth since you can’t stop making her life miserable! Selena is pro-life, there’s no way she’s going to have an abortion!

• SubwayToVenus

Lol, she’s not fucking pregnant.

Selena is in a serious relationship with Justin Bieber. This will not go away unless many people come together to pass a law.

justin knows shes preggo now

No,guys this is the 3rd time shes had a blood test this month..thats not good.

I wonder what’s going on with her. She was just at the doctor’s a week or two ago getting bloodwork done. I guess it would make sense if she is traveling internationally. Although, I would expect her to be getting shots, not bloodwork. She’s so freakin skinny she could be anemic or something.

You don’t get that many tests to see if you’re pregnant,this seems like it could be a bit more serious,not only that she flew to LA? and her mom,Brian and Justin went along for this,there COULD be something wrong with her.

She is pregnant this time with justin

Usually blood work is needed for pregnancy

Not THAT much blood work.

That bag is so ugly.

man I’m starting to think those who say she’s pregnant and those who say its nick’s baby are 15 or 16 year olds who never had a childhood and no one read them a story and now they are entertaining them selfs with the pain of others just because daddy or mommy didn’t loved them.so sad.

———————————-
    LMFAO you’re so gullible we are KIDDING!We are basically mocking these people,haha.

Im not kidding, its very obvious shes pregnant and did have an abortion. She went on a luxurious getaway and payed 50 k for privacy.

I’m going to say she has problems with her cholesterol you know she eats a lot of junk food i know what some here are thinking she’s so skinny that dosen’t matter young skinny people have bad cholesterol too and heart problems do to eating a lot of junk food.

————————————
    You’re correct,skinny people can have it too..my aunt was skinny & she had too much,she actually lost her life to it.

SHES PREGGO

She’s prob anemic.

She starves herself.. and then binges on fast food. Not a great combo for “your time of the month.”

Selena isnt pregnant. If she was then she wouldnt be filming a movie and doing other things. She wouldnt even be in public. You guys are morons and need to grow up. Its been said she has had band anxiety on the set, and she probably isnt feeling well. I know I wouldnt if I was doing everything she was. I’m glad Justin is there to take care of her.

• EarthChild

All of you anons talking about her being pregnant and having abortions and what not is really getting old. Abortions aren’t anything to joke about. There’s obviously something wrong with her (not pregnancy) because she’s had blood work done quite frequently lately.

——————————–
    Thats what I’m saying,I was kidding about Nick the other night but its getting out of hand,I mean an abortion?yeah no,thats a sick joke and she is pbviously sick or something

boom pregnant

justin did not give selena std.all you guy stop being so rude.selena was there to get blood work so she prepare for her trip to AFICA,CONGO.everybody need to get blood work when you need to go out of the country.i bet joe have to do the same thing to,when he to afica.

FOR THE LAST TIME SELENA IS NOT PREGNANT.she got a blood work because she going to congo,afica next month.

It was mentioned previously that she had high-blood pressure and deficiency in iron. Her anxiety maybe because of the paps stalking her every day. Not to mention, also because of these guys, people who think its funny making fun of others every time! I would assume you’re one of those haters who would wish she disappear on the face of the earth since you can’t stop making her life miserable! Selena is pro-life, there’s no way she’s going to have an abortion!

==========
    el oh el

Guys she is going to Congo – Africa next month, where there aren’t good health care system, so they just want be sure she is perfectly fine before the trip. I saw she will be there for two weeks
    she going to africa to give birth to the baby so nobody knows about it

She is going to Africa and has to be inoculated for many diseases. Many of these inoculations take up to a month to become effective. Her cousin is going with her and also got shots today. Selena’s parents were also there and would need the same shots. This seems pretty routine to me.

• AcidPinkLemonade

========================
    That makes sense.

told you…so you know what going on with selena.

she’s going to africa to kill joseph kony they hired her to kill that idiot.

• BrokenArrow

Abortions aren’t anything to joke about

ikr

SHES SO PREGANNT!

whore

slut

OMG THAT VID LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THE TITLE LOL AHHHHHH ILU ANON

——————–
    Thank Nick, it’s all his job.

• Snacks

if Selena was preggo, she would make a great mother. She can breast feed Justin and the baby.

Anonymous

selena went to get a blood work to stay heath when she go afica.her cousin and her parent all going to afica next month.that why she went to the hospital.

OMG justin’s going to be a mother!!! He’s obviously preggo of selena’s baby

She ain’t preggers..Justin gave her a STD from all the sex he takes up the ass!

Nick Jonas is GAY!!!

Nick voice in that song is CRINGE WORTHY!!! Justin is soo much better then him, more talented too!

what the hell are you talking about? lmao.

im so sorry to hear ur preggo selly

I bet its the same anon with all the pregnancy jokes.

im sick of stds

it’s actually not the same anon

Is she really preggo!? OMGGGGGGG

Is she really preggo!? OMGGGGGGG

Mar 16, 2012 @ 02:22 pm
    Is she really preggo!? OMGGGGGGG

i hope it’s a girl

i hope it’s a girl

It is it was confirmed yesterday actually

how with two lesbos? DO THEY ADOPT?

• NickJorWhatever12

If she’s really pregnant then the birthday sex worked

She canceled it cause of her pregnancy;(((((

If she’s really pregnant then the birthday sex worked

yep i told ya bitches sooo

ok people saying thats is nick’s baby and all its fun for a wild but joking about an abortion is getting out of hand don’t you think making fun of celebs is kinda fun but with abortions no one should make fun of it.

———————-

Sure Selena, sure.

• NickJorWhatever12

Selena is not pregnant.Period

Selena is not pregnant.Period

she is unfortuantly for the second time… she missed her period

the baby is not biebers. his balls have not dropped yet.

selena stop denying u have sexy time with nickkky it happened and its the pasttt..

btw how was the 50 k luxy getaway?

• NickJorWhatever12

she is unfortuantly for the second time… she missed her period
    And you know that because you’re her tampon?

the baby is not biebers. his balls have not dropped yet.

well it may have some difficulties but if its love and they r ready is okay..

And you know that because you’re her tampon

Im actually her pregnancy test

Here’s a little reality. If she was just havin routine bloodwork she woul not have a turniquette around her arm. I have blood drawn every three months because I’m diabetic and never recd much more than a bandaid.

I’m assuming she had some tests run or maybe had an IV in her arm. She’s been having off and on health issues for the past year. I wonder what’s going on with her? I guess until she decides to open up about it the fans will never know.

Omgg im soo happy selena n justin theyshould get married :)

you guys are sick

the baby is not biebers. his balls have not dropped yet.

well it may have some difficulties but if its love and they r ready is okay..
    —————–

i thought the sperm was carried trough the balls? so if there are no balls there is no sperm therefore no pregnancy from bieber boom

the baby is nick’s

selena gomez last visited the doc on december 10 and jan 9th so she is prego def if she is having monthly checkups

the baby is nick’s

no it was nicks baby last year but nick didnt want it. this time its biebers

selena bieber

if she is preggo and justin wants it i hear wedding bells or an engagment to cover up the scandal.

justin want to be a teen dad

• Nons

Ahh okay, I see we’re on this pregnant shit again.

• NickJorWhatever12

I’m just chillin here laughing at ya’ll who says she’s pregnant.

• AcidPinkLemonade

She’s probably anemic and/or doesn’t eat right. And if that’s the case, it could easily be fixed.

she’s pregnant with twins

selena is rumored to name the girl spencer

I’m just chillin here laughing at ya’ll who says she’s pregnant.

She is very much pregnant, it will be exposed within the months. selena is planning to give it to mandy

• Nons

Mar 16, 2012 @ 02:47 pm
    NickJorWhatever12 said:
    I’m just chillin here laughing at ya’ll who says she’s pregnant.
    Are you really laughing?

• Nons

selena is rumored to name the girl spencer

After Spencer from PLL? I love that show and her.

cmo people again? she’s not pregnant if she was i doubt that justin is mature enough to handle it.

she’s not laughing she’s fuming.

After Spencer from PLL? I love that show and her

yes rumored ashley benson bff gave her the idea

he can pay for it nick jonas was broke at the time… one of the reason for the past abortion
    child support

• Nons

she’s not laughing she’s fuming.
    Ahhh, alrighty.

nons is my bffffffffff

selena looks like she’s pregnant.

You anons need to register and call yourselves:
    IAmSelenasTampon
    IAmSelenasPregnancyTest

• Nons

nons is my bffffffffff
    <3 MUAH

she got a blood test because she is preg.
    her and justin are BANGING.
    i mean he is 18 years old now, she isn’t a pedo anymore.

selena looks like she’s pregnant.
    She does have the “look at me I’m pregnant but you aren’t allowed to look” bag.

• GorgeousAnons

You anons need to register and call yourselves:
    IAmSelenasTampon
    IAmSelenasPregnancyTest

Um ew as if we need more users!

• iamselenaspregnancytestdolote5

hi

• EarthChild

The Nick thing was all okay to begin with but some people just take it too far. And if she is having eating troubles or anemia, etc, I’m sure that it’s not helping to read on the internet that people think she’s pregnant because her “stomach looks a little fat.” The girl looks fine, people are just too critical.

• iamselenaspregnancytestdolote5

iamselena’spregnancytestdolote5

• Nons

Mar 16, 2012 @ 02:51 pm
    After Spencer from PLL? I love that show and her

yes rumored ashley benson bff gave her the idea
    You’re elaborate.

she got a blood test because she is preg.
    her and justin are BANGING.
    i mean he is 18 years old now, she isn’t a pedo anymore.

I love u nickkkkkkky hows dat miley doin? awwww u banging her too?

(replying to this) – Mar 16, 2012 @ 02:55 pm

selena looks like she’s pregnant.
    She does have the “look at me I’m pregnant but you aren’t allowed to look” bag.
    ——————–

LOL

• NickJorWhatever12

Are you really laughing?
    Yes I’m laughing cause you’re obviously making this up and it’s funny to me.

iamselenaspregnancytestdolote5 said:

iamselena’spregnancytestdolote5

iamselenaspastduetampon

to the anon who said nick was broke. and thats the reason for the past abortion dude even if the jonas brothers were’t singing together they are loaded with money from there albums bro don’t be ignorant.

Yes I’m laughing cause you’re obviously making this up and it’s funny to me.

im scared for selena if shes goes to hawaii again she could get prego expecially in dat bikini

• Nons

Are you really laughing?
    Yes I’m laughing cause you’re obviously making this up and it’s funny to me.
    What did I make up?

You anons need to register and call yourselves:
    IAmSelenasTampon
    IAmSelenasPregnancyTest

Um ew as if we need more users!

Should have said just change your name lol. I forgot you can do that, I’ve been anonymous for so long!

No nick gave all the money to delta and the 3 m NYC apartment rental. mHHM U TRIPPIN.

• Selena’s fetus#1

LEAVE MY ALMOST MOTHER ALONE!

• NickJonas

Yes, its true

nick lost all his money with his 25k per month apartment in nyc

• NickJorWhatever12

What did I make up?
    Not you I mean the people who are saying she’s pregnant from nick or justin or the abortion thing

justin isn’t a gentlemanm, you gotta leave the girl enter first

• Nons

What did I make up?
    Okay.

the reason she got blood work becaues she is going to afica next month y she is NOT PERGANT.

• oceanUP

pregnant?!?!?!?!?!

pregnant lol

anorexia

Wait someone explain to me the nick jonas baby rumors from last year?!

• sexonfire11

they all look very sad here…

SHES PREGNANT I TOLD YA SOOOOO

She probably misses nick after the hard abortion last year

@sexonfire11, I dont find they look sad, i find they look pissed, because again the paparazzi are hounding them, i know its their job and all, but they are still annoying as fuck!!

because the paparazzi will never leave them alone,they always on her face 24/7 day a week.
    DEAR PAPARAZZI,LEAVE SELENA ALONE.SHE HAVE ENOUGH OF YOU.take your camera to some other star,who love to take pix.

CONGRATS SELENA!

• javi g

let the rumors of her being pregnant begin. just for fun i would say yes and maybe. and the reason why she got blood work i would say a drug test. and flu shots and just for fun.

nick lost all his money with his 25k per month apartment in nyc
    —————–
    lmao, and in his leopard scarf

they’re pissed cause she fell preggo again

• AcidPinkLemonade

@NickJorWhatever12 You haven’t been on here in forever.

MIGRATE TO THE MILEY POST

they should be fine according with some reports selena’s clothing line made a lot of money and justin by only his looks his albums sell well i think the baby is set for life. I’m serious about this no jokes that baby is going to be loaded with both things money and poop.

Does anyone know where I can get her purse? it’s so cute!!!!! please help :)

as much as I would like to laugh if she’s pregnant, notice in one of the pictures the UROLOGY sign. They were at an Urology building, and what Urology is, basically the study of urine. Believe it or not, disgusting maybe, but blame wikipedia for the answer. The article says that: it is the medical and surgical specialty that focuses on the urinary tracts of males and females, and on the reproductive system of males. Medical professionals specializing in the field of urology are called urologists and are trained to diagnose, treat, and manage patients with urological disorders. The organs covered by urology include the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs. Urology is one of the most competitive specialties to enter for physicians.
    So maybe she may or may not be pregnant, she may or may not have cholesterol problems because of the junk food and all she ate while on set or someplace else; or probably, something is wrong with her because she’s getting a urine test. Why is it for? No one knows, and I think we could try to infer.

• AcidPinkLemonade

@Anonymous
    Although I don’t believe she’s pregnant, urine would have to do with that. You pee on a stick to find out.

AcidPinkLemonade said:
    @Anonymous
    YAY!

lol I’m surprise that some one checked the internet to look up the answer for urology this give me hope for the country educational system.

• Stephanie

Hey guys please check out my jewellery line Free Spirit Jewellery :) http://www.freespiritjewellery.bigcartel.com with some items inspired by Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift:)

It’d mean a lot to me! and pleease let me know what you think at http://www.twitter.com/stephanyemmett :)

NEVER SAY NEVER!!

DREAM OUT LOUD :)

SHE’S SOOO PREGNANT! I WONDER WHAT HER PARENTS THINK….