Wilmer Valderrama On Demi & Joe Jonas

tumblr_m0aazvvB1P1qheaxoo1_1280
triy

Wilmer Valderrama to Perez Hilton about Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas. Demi’s 19 and at the time you were 31.. What is a 31 year old doing dating a 19 year old? Wilmer: ‘It wasn’t even like that. It was just a real interesting time for her. We were really just best friends. And to be honest, I couldn’t be more proud of her ..She’s amazing, she’s a great human being. And I’m so proud of her considering all of the different obstacles and everything she’s been through. I mean, she’s got a pretty good head.’

Like she said, it’s going to be a struggle every day. But I was very proud to be there for her when she needed me, and she was there for me a number of times, too. And we have a great friendship’

On Joe jonas: ‘He’s a really cool guy. He’s my bro.. There’s absolutely nothing weird about embracing someone who has some history that’s intertwined with yours. I think if you’re very secure with who you are, there is no reason why people shouldn’t embrace the moment, and we shared a moment.’

Mar 16, 2012 @ 03:26 pm
    JEEEEMIIIIIII FOREVER
    R THEY THE NEXT JELENA?

No. Jelena is a sexual couple with eroticism. Jemi was a boring couple, joe couldnt even grab Denis ass in public or hump her in the beach like Justin.

No. Wilmer said that on video “We shared a moment” when Joe lost his virginity to him back in Jan.

we shared a moment wow lol

Wilmer Valderrama to Perez Hilton about Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas. Demi’s 19 and at the time you were 31.. What is a 31 year old doing dating a 19 year old? Wilmer: ‘It wasn’t even like that. It was just a real interesting time for her. We were really just best friends. —– evading the question

• AcidPinkLemonade

I think Demi’s with Wilmer because he reminds her of Joe but I could be wrong.

I think Demi’s with Wilmer because he reminds her of Joe but I could be wrong.
    You are wrong. Joe and Wilmer are two different people.

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Lol. They ‘shared a moment’
    This just goes perfect with your icon.
    Poor Mikey, though :(

Wasn’t she actually 17 and him 30 when they started dating? Isn’t that illegal?

AcidPinkLemonade said:
    I think Demi’s with Wilmer because he reminds her of Joe but I could be wrong.
    Way to offend Joe :(

Then again all of her relationships with guys were while she was underage and they were much older including Joe. Pedophiles!

omg demi might have missed her period

Mar 16, 2012 @ 03:17 pm
    I think Demi’s with Wilmer because he reminds her of Joe but I could be wrong.
    You are wrong. Joe and Wilmer are two different people.

Joe in 10 yrs will be Wilmer. Partying like a college kid and dating high school girls [scratch the last part Joe likes them older usually.

Sources say Joe and Demi have been sending each other raunchy text messages for 2 months now

JEEEEMIIIIIII FOREVER
    R THEY THE NEXT JELENA?

Joe deserves better than Demi. But Joe likes crazy girls exhibit Taylir Swuft, you don’t crazier than her.

Wasn’t she actually 17 and him 30 when they started dating? Isn’t that illegal?

yes it is, Los Angeles laws clearly state 18 is the legal age and they started dating before demetria was 18

where’s everyone…… liam post
    selena post… ?

I think Demi’s with Wilmer because he reminds her of Joe but I could be wrong.
    You are wrong. Joe and Wilmer are two different people.

Ok. I’ll scratch the last part. “Joe in 10 yrs will be Wilmer. Partying like a college ‘kid and dating senors in retirement homes’ “

• SubwayToVenus

DEMI IS IN LOVE WITH JOE.

Dating or having sex?

u can date someone underage but no sex until they are 18. if the person is only three years older i thinkk it’s not a crime but if they are more than two years older then yes

DEMI IS IN LOVE WITH JOE.
    ——————-

i mean only two years older like selena and justin

Mar 16, 2012 @ 03:31 pm
    I think Demi’s with Wilmer because he reminds her of Joe but I could be wrong.
    You are wrong. Joe and Wilmer are two different people.

Ok. I’ll scratch the last part. “Joe in 10 yrs will be Wilmer. Partying like a college ‘kid and dating senors in retirement homes’ ”

Renee Bargh

• SubwayToVenus

DEMI IS IN LOVE WITH JOE.
    ——————-

She is, I would know, I am Demi bitch!!!!

• SubwayToVenus

Thank God.
    Joe is a gentleman unlike Justin who can’t control his freaking hormons.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Preggo

• TakeItAndRun

Lol idk but it sounds like he is basically saying that they are a happy gay couple lmao
    Dont get me wrong, i love Joe and i know he is not gay but…Wilmer seems pretty “undecided” lmao.

Wilmer denies a relationship with demi yet, as he said with his relationship with joe…they basically had something in common and it wasn’t weird at all. Joe’s, “history” was obviously demi….so wilmer dated her?

Basically Wilmer is saying that both Joe and himself shared something in common! Hoebag Demi and that they both dumped her sorry ass because of her drug intake and psychotic problems! They both fucked her and probably swapping stories and thanking god they are not with her anymore.

Mar 16, 2012 @ 07:20 pm

Totally don’t get what he is saying about his relationship with Joe.
    __________________________________

That he doesn’t find it weird and is open minded about being friends with him because he’s very secure and comfortable in himself. Not quite sure what he means by sharing a moment tho.

Wilmwer is such a creep. Guard yo asses. He likes them teenage girls. He also dated Lindsay Lohan when she was a teenager and he was a grown man then too! I’m pretty sure she was under 18 at the time.

—————
    what is so erotic about 2 annoying bastards both with the bodies of a 10 yr old boy groping each other?

Taylor Swift was 19 and John Mayer was 31 when they dated. Demi and Taylor have so much in common, why aren’t they besties? ;)

• Nons

“she’s got a pretty good head.”

Okay.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Lol. They ‘shared a moment’

Lol. They ‘shared a moment’

Sounds like Spanish->English translation gone wrong.

cool

Wtf some interpret this for me I dont understand.!!

But obviously in Taylor’s case John Mayer is not Wilmer, at least he’s nice about Demi, John is 100% douchebag.

I don’t get what he’s saying about joe

“she’s got a pretty good head”

lol this could be missinterpreted in lots of ways

They had a three sum ewwww

• SubwayToVenus

I know Demi and Wilmer weren’t serious.

I know Demi and Wilmer weren’t serious.
    —————–

They were, they dated two years and were engaged but Demi went to rehab again and called off the engagement.

——————-
    And Taylor isn’t?

And Taylor isn’t?

Taylor Swift is a douche? Yeah.

Totally don’t get what he is saying about his relationship with Joe.

Why wasn’t Wilmer honest? How come he didn’t come out and say ‘I couldn’t deal with Demi, she was way way too into drugs for me’ We all know Demi is a #COKEWHORE