Demi Lovato American Idol PICTURES

fuck you asswhol who do you think you are bitch slutt ….go fuck your self

attitude like this ^
    is from a child! from lunatic –‘ grow up
    i think the girl suck too

demi lovato is boring and fake
    she just want to be a good girl, good role model
    but she is fake! and the people is fucking blind!

this illuminati girl –‘

Demi lovato is amazing selena is the one who sucks

Illuminati girl is a fucking cattie.

• miranda k

attitude like this ^
    is from a child! from lunatic –‘ grow up
    i think the girl suck too

demi lovato is boring and fake
    she just want to be a good girl, good role model
    but she is fake! and the people is fucking blind!

this illuminati girl –‘

to you yes she is but to all of us AKA her fans i think she’s a good rol model and beautiful maybe she’s fake but what the hell we love her that way

• Shifu Yantao

ive watch demi proformace since 2009 and i love how she always does that same pose and moves!!!lol #demiIdolFTW

• heyyfer

I think she just lost some weight. I really hope she dyes her hair black again!

She is really bad now. I don’t think Demi will ever be what she once was. She ruined herself with all the drugs and alcohol! Sad.

You know Demi Lovato wants this guy right!! http://tmblr.co/Z89ZkwI7wo57

Guys stop trolling (okay no don’t stop it’s funny) Demi is a good singer.

Nick Jonas has been spotted out with her more than once honey. Its true. Nick likes Grandma pussy, and ones that aren’t even hot!
    ————————–

He’s also a homewrecker, she ruined Delta’s marriage and now Megan Hilty’s 5 year old relationship.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 10:36 am

———————————-

Trolololol Demi is a good singer. Stop it!

————————–

———————-
    THIS…And Miley called him out for being a horrible boyfriend, and so did Selena. But yet Joe is the one who gets called a douche bag? I think Joe is the only one who acts human in that family. He doesn’t try to hide shit anymore. Nick is fake and tries to act like he is all perfect. When in fact the truth is he is shady and slimy. Like his daddy much?

———————————-

Trolololol Demi is a good singer. Stop it!
    ————————-
    Maybe you need a miracle ear!

• miranda k

everyone think that demi is a bad singer lately…..fuck this people

Maybe you need a miracle ear!
    ——————-

lol

————————–

————————–
    There is something strange about a 19 year old guy, that has to date 30 year old women. And ones that aren’t even that hot. Mommy issues? Or gay?

You know Demi Lovato wants this guy right!! http://tmblr.co/Z89ZkwI7wo57
    ———————–

Mrs. Josephine looks sort of bad in these pics.

——————————-

Joe is a douche too, but not as much as Nick. And not in the same way.

———————————

Like if it were Shakira or Kim Kardashian. I’d understand but Megan Hilty is just your typical 40 year old woman.

Didn’t Megan supposedly break up with her boyfriend?

Nick is a homewrecker. I’m starting to see him in a different light. I can’t believe I admired him so much. :(

Nick has liked older women ever since that Courtney dancer girl he dated during Camp Rock 2.

Megan was with her boyfriend three weeks ago on Broadway. She was still with him when she did the interview with Nick. He took her out to dinner and she came back without a boyfriend who she lived with. lmfao

And I think she was engaged too before Nick came along.

• JonasLuver369

———————
    Demi Lovato sucks.

fuck you asswhol who do you think you are bitch slutt ….go fuck your self

attitude like this ^
    is from a child! from lunatic –‘ grow up
    i think the girl suck too

demi lovato is boring and fake
    she just want to be a good girl, good role model
    but she is fake! and the people is fucking blind!

this illuminati girl –‘
    _____________________________________

didn’t know you knew her personally. You guys must be so close.
    Seriously, the person was acting immature, and just shouldn’t have replied, but you really need to stop. you don’t know her so you cant say she’s fake. you don’t know her story. don’t judge her.

• miranda k

Demi Lovato sucks.

fuck you asswhol who do you think you are bitch slutt ….go fuck your self

• Nons

Demi Lovato sucks.

fuck you asswhol who do you think you are bitch slutt ….go fuck your self
    You guys could have been nicer about it. Don’t you think?

I believe they are not posting that because that is a fan story concocted from looking at pictures of one random event. If more people jump on the bandwagon, OceanUP is 60% more likely to post something.
    —————————-

• Lea

she’s beautiful and has a nice voice, I think i kinda love her ;)

• Lea

oh! And i love if Joe with her.

ar 17, 2012 @ 11:31 am

Have you guys seen the video of the Kony 2012 guy naked and pounding his fists on the pavement in broad daylight? Hi-larious.
    ————————-

I saw it yesterday! That guy is an idiot.

Why she does has Miley’s ex hair look??? copy much?

• Belle

Why are we talking about the Jonas Brothers on a Demi post?

Dude that was in San Diego I live in San Diego its been all over the news here for a couple day now! LOL

I just saw it on TMZ’s website today because someone tweeted about it. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard.

——————–
    I saw it, but I didn’t see him masturbating.

Belle said:

Why are we talking about the Jonas Brothers on a Demi post?
    ——————————————-
    Cuz they are still relevant and we love them

I think Demi lost weight. She was looking skinny! She’s gorgeous.

It’s a shame because I thought the guy was pretty cute. His poor son though. Hopefully he doesn’t turn out like his dad.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 11:36 am

—————–

poor kid :(

• LoveToLove

I was watching Austin and Ally the other guy and the dude’s hot LMAO totally feel like a pedophile but he’s hot

• SubwayToVenus

Dems <3

• SubwayToVenus

Yes, she lost weight, but she looks amazing and healthy :)

• NirvanaSmells

Well, I’m a little pissed cuz I think she’s trying to sound like Christina Aguilera. And that girl is original so Demi.. don’t even bother ;)

• xAskTaylorx

Poor Demi!

• SubwayToVenus

How does that make me a troll? It make Nick Jonas a douche bag. But me a troll?

First of all, they’re not fucking dating they apparently went dinner ONCE, and a fan claimed they were walking Elvis together but there are no pictures so it’s obviously fake. And if it was true, which it isn’t, because Megan is dating someone else, that doesn’t make him a douche bag, it makes her a couugar and him a cougar fan.

• Nons

Poor Demi!
    Stop!

———————

She broke up with her boyfriend it was all over my timeline this morning.

• SubwayToVenus

———————

She broke up with her boyfriend it was all over my timeline this morning.

Even if she did break up with her boyfriend, which we don’t know because no one has confirmed it, that doesn’t mean she broke up with him because she wants Nick. So stop assuming with no proof.

• Sejla

I think she rocks in anything she wears, and does :D

• Belle

Why are we talking about the Jonas Brothers on a Demi post?
    ——————————————-
    Cuz they are still relevant and we love them
    ———————–
    True! haha

• JonasLuver369

—————–
    and you were watching this WHY? this comment has nothing to do with the post. grow up and stop watching disney. my 5 year old sister watches it.

Courtney also had a boyfriend.

——————————-

Joe is a douche too, but not as much as Nick. And not in the same way.
    ———————————-
    I don’t think Joe is a douche. I think he gets a bad rap for being one. But I mean did you see that twitvid he did for that girl who has cancer? Or the work he has done with Special Olympics, or going to Africa this last just to help not evening positng pics of it or anything he was there for a week just to help. I wouldn’t call that a douche. Like any typical guy at time I’m sure he can be some douchy stuff, but on the whole he isn’t douchy. But Nick is an all around arrogant douche bag.

What ever your just jealous cause she is beautiful and talented

According to someone from Anything Disney, Sam Barks had a boyfriend too before Nick. Omg.

—————————

Yea I sorta agree

And didn’t Nicole Anderson have one too when her and Nick were supposedly dating. HAH!

———————-
    Like Megan, Sam Barks isn’t very attractive. I think that is Nicks MO pick on the vulnerable unattractive girls. LOL

LOL Nick is a badass.

Miley went out on a date with one of the Sprouse twins the day she met Nick. HE stole her away too.

See Nick is crazy! I don’t think Nick is all sweet and innocent. I think he puts up a good front.

(replying to this) – Mar 17, 2012 @ 10:58 am

What ever your just jealous cause she is beautiful and talented
    —————–

you’re*

omg

I think she’s gotten better looking since Nick tho. He turns ugly and turns his girlfriends ugly when he dates them.

LOL Nick is a badass.
    —————–
    Have you seen some of these girls I wouldn’t call that badass. I mean really if your gonna date a cougar, make it a hot cougar. Make sure she looks like Jessica Alba, or JLo or have a body like Jenn Aniston. Please these girls he is with? BTW JLo’s boyfriend is Kevin Jonas’ same age. LOL

Nick also dated Kevin Jonas’ ex girlfriend Malese Jow after Kevin broke up with her.

You can’t say Nick is shallow now.
    ————————–
    LOL sorry that was very shallow just proved my point really! He is all self-serving about it. LOL

Mar 17, 2012 @ 11:06 am

———————-
    LOL thats the douchest. Poor Joe gets such a bad rap for being a womanizer. When all along its been Nick.

Joe Jonas got hot! #joejonas #jonasbrothers http://instagr.am/p/IPjBV9roQ3/

Mar 17, 2012 @ 09:11 am

miranda k said:

Demi Lovato sucks.

fuck you asswhol who do you think you are bitch slutt ….go fuck your self

attitude like this ^
    is from a child! from lunatic –‘ grow up
    i think the girl suck too

demi lovato is boring and fake
    she just want to be a good girl, good role model
    but she is fake! and the people is fucking blind!

this illuminati girl –‘
    __
    First off, check you’re spelling…please….she’s a lunatic? speak for yourself, you believe in the illuminati!

IDK I find Megan kinda cute.
    ———————
    I don’t think she is cute at all. Not even on my radar!

—————

lol

IDK I find Megan kinda cute.
    ——————–

Nick obvsly finds her cute!

Mar 17, 2012 @ 10:50 am

———————————-

Trolololol Demi is a good singer. Stop it!
    ————————-
    Maybe you need a miracle ear!
    ____
    Maybe you are deaf!!!

No Nick is just a homewrecker.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 11:09 am

Joe Jonas got hot! #joejonas #jonasbrothers http://instagr.am/p/IPjBV9roQ3/
    ——————-

Joe looks bad in that pic. lol

Joe Jonas got hot! #joejonas #jonasbrothers http://instagr.am/p/IPjBV9roQ3/
    ——————-

Joe looks bad in that pic. lol
    —————–
    I think he looks good! I soo would lick his face just saying!

Joe just reminds me of Wilmer.

IDK I find Megan kinda cute.
    ——————–

Nick obvsly finds her cute!
    ———————-
    Nick has no standards obviously!

Mar 17, 2012 @ 11:17 am

Joe just reminds me of Wilmer.
    ——————–
    Well Wilmer isn’t that bad of a looking guy. He looks better now that he shaves his head.

Nick Jonas likes to fuck ancient pussy

Can you image how it went Nick dating Kevin’s ex. “Um my brother broke up with you, oh you poor thing… let me make you feel better”… lol

Joe just reminds me of Wilmer.
    True.

Joe just reminds me of Wilmer.
    ——————–

They look alike except for the eyes, Joe’s eyes are kinda asian and greenish.

Nick has no standards obviously!
    ——————–

I think he left his standards where he left his dignity.

Nick Jonas likes to fuck ancient pussy
    __———–

LMFAO!!! oh hi Joe!

um dont u dare say that she sucks she has alot more talent than you will ever have dont hate

Demi Lovato sucks.
    Jelly Belly

Nick has no standards obviously!
    ——————–

I think he left his standards where he left his dignity.
    —————————-
    In Delta Goodrems apartment?

Nick has no standards obviously!
    ——————–

I think he left his standards where he left his dignity.
    In Miley’s vagina.

Nicholas you are a dirty boy.

Nick has no standards obviously!
    ——————–

I think he left his standards where he left his dignity.
    In Miley’s vagina.
    —————————-
    LMFAO!!! YOOO HOOOO!!!

The Jonas Brothers love lives are amazing.

2012 @ 11:25 am

The Jonas Brothers love lives are amazing.
    ———————-
    To say the least. These boys like the ladies.

Alan Mojito
    I just asked @joejonas if he was fucking joe Jonas and he said well I’m not fucking him but I am him lmao !!

Alan Mojito
    ——————–
    LOL I saw that guys tweet! Joe is hilarious!

• Belle

Love her. How does she perform in those shoes though! Im always worried she’s going to fall! But she rocks it.

I know girls that wear heels higher and even more angled than that.

Nice hair.

How is Demi Lovato a singer? Her voice kinda sucks….. But I do LOVE her hair.

Demi Lovato sucks.

Really wish OU would post the new stories about Nick and the 30 year old Megan Hilty supposedly dating. And she had a boy friend!

Troll

Troll
    —————
    How does that make me a troll? It make Nick Jonas a douche bag. But me a troll?

How does that make me a troll? It make Nick Jonas a douche bag. But me a troll?
    Megan Hilty and Nick Jonas are NOT dating. They just went out for dinner. It seems like you’re instigating, trying to make OU post shit that’s not true(even though they do that anyway). Nick having dinner with another woman doesn’t make him a ‘douche bag’