Noah & Miley Cyrus POSING BEAUTIES

bitch
noasbgrjgth
540205169

Miley Cyrus told Access Hollywood: ‘I’m so excited, this year has just been amazing and Liam deserves it. There’s so many people out there that I think don’t even know what he’s capable of and I can’t wait until people see it! He loves making movies and it’s not about any of the fame or anything else other than he just loves filmmaking. He ups the hunk factor. He’s going to get the girls to the theater. Him and Josh.’

• l?veislouder

don’t fall for him he’ll do nothing but caress your hand
    lmfao! well, since I won’t ever faint because of that, caressing my hand is no problem ;D haha

• EarthChild

Miley is so naturally gorgeous, I’m jealous haha

• EarthChild

Miley is so naturally gorgeous, I’m jealous haha

these pics look kinda old.

am i the only one that dislikes brandi?

Nobody loves Braison :( He’s the Joe of the Cyrus family.

Ewww you’re a disgusting person

• EarthChild

Nobody loves Braison :( He’s the Joe of the Cyrus family.

I rarely see anything about Braison.

OMG their eyes are soo beautiful!! I love Miley’s scarf!

Try not to faint.

It’s amazing how they all look the same :| it’s like the same person at a different age. At least we know that Miles’ll be hot.

MOVE IT TO THE NICK POST

Miley is really pretty but Noah looks like an alien. Wtf happened there?

Miley is really pretty but Noah looks like an alien. Wtf happened there?
    they didn’t make her with enough love :(

• EarthChild

Miley is really pretty but Noah looks like an alien. Wtf happened there?
    they didn’t make her with enough love :(

Omg I almost spit out my water hahahah

• Live.Love.Learn.

Me too :(

Bahhh Marissa! …I think I’m falling for Zayn =X
    Why do you say that? & lol it was only a matter of time ;D

• l?veislouder

Mar 17, 2012 @ 03:32 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Me too :(

Bahhh Marissa! …I think I’m falling for Zayn =X
    Why do you say that? & lol it was only a matter of time ;D
    His ability to make girls faint. Oh, it just got to me. Be still my beating heart!! haha. No, really, I think I’m just over waiting for Liam to be single haha, it’s just not happening. And Zayn is really sexy without effort. Like, he could wink and I’d be like “TAKE ME!” and rip my clothes off and jump on him hahahaha xD
    And Harry’s a cutie too, with his dimple and his face <3 oh, the Liam-less possibilities haha

l?veislouder said:

Mar 17, 2012 @ 02:59 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Beyond jealous of their eyes
    Me too :(

Bahhh Marissa! …I think I’m falling for Zayn =X

Gorl you better no leaving the Liam’s ship! Liam Payne sex god lolz

• l?veislouder

Gorl you better no leaving the Liam’s ship! Liam Payne sex god lolz
    lol ahhh, I know!!

miley is gorgeous, she definately has the best quality in both of her parents and noah is pretty but I feel blonde hair looks better on her than any other hair color.

I find hard to picture Noah being beautiful as Miley is now when she gets older…but maybe she will blossom and become a pretty lady :)

Oh, dear! It’s like watching the children of the corn with their mother. What’s with the puckering? Are they being taught by their Mom how to give bj’s? She was so good at when she was a stalker groupie at Billy Ray concerts. He’d be on stage, she’d stand right in front, unzip his fly, and “munch” away, till Billy sang his achey brackey heart away. Sounds like in Tennessee, families do stay together so closely. Hey! I wonder if they’re just saying high to Daddy the only way they know how.

• kristin6410

Noah and frankie is little version of niley i hope they get together

didn’t*

Beyond jealous of their eyes
    Me too :(

Bahhh Marissa! …I think I’m falling for Zayn =X
    ——————
    don’t fall for him he’ll do nothing but caress your hand

• Live.Love.Learn.

Awe so you only like his looks?? What abt his stunning personality? & I’ve actually become rlly fond of Liam! Like not in an attraction way, I just think he’s freaking amazing & soooo sweet! He’s absolutely adorable in the twitcams lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

lol no, when I mean sexy, I also mean his mystery. His mystery comes out in his looks, but it still stems from inside, so it just makes everything about him overall sexy. You get me? Does that make sense? lol. Just everything about him is sexy, looks and personality.
    But yes, Liam is definitely adorable <3 I miss his Harry-inspired hair though :(
    Yes girl he is just a sexy person, inside & out. His deep, emotional, mysterious persona is sooooo attractive. I like that he’s reserved & calm, but can also be crazy and funny at times. Words cannot describe his perfection! <3333
    & yeah I agree, but Liam looks nice with any hair! Maybe he got tired of being told/asked if he was trying to do copy Harry’s do lol

girls must really be hard up these days if th0se two males get them into the movie houses.

• l?veislouder

This needs a new title… “Duck face beauties”

• l?veislouder

Zayn can just do it all <3
    I think he was tired of it lol. He cut it after everyone made comments on his hair being like Harry’s, and I think he even said he was tired of the comparisons. Boo :( I wish he didn’t care; I think it was his best style. His short could also look good if he let it grow just a bit more, or if he didn’t slick the sides to his head. It just looks so odd. I’m so superficial and shallow :(

noah is the ugliest kid ever. after demi’s little sister

• EvanescenceDemon

Duck faces. They look good though

omg they are all the same, i mean , they are all BEAUTIFUL ,and their eyes HFBDHIKBTGKKGE jealous .

Cutee

Since that Nick is single this site was back to obsess over Niley like never before…it’s getting annoying, they will not get back together anytime soon. Calm down!
    —————-
    No we were wildly,orgasmically osessive in 08/09. chill out it’s alll good

girl… I wasn’t referring to “niley”… I was just saying that she has always been pretty obsessed over rain. ok, gotta admit it, I am a niley fan, but I swear you that this time I WASN’T REFERRING TO THEM IN ANY WAY… sorry if there’s any error, but I’m not english and right now I don’t wanna check the dictionary…

• l?veislouder

He and Josh are definitely going to get girls in the theatre; they’re already flocking to them now.
    I love how Miley gushes over Liam. It’s so cute, I just can’t :)
    <3333

• EarthChild

I don’t think Noah will be as pretty as Miley either.

Tish gave her all daughters her big blue eyes

she is just so fucking beautiful… but they are all very similar, i mean, you can see that they are sisters. but since when she hates the rain? all that I can remember is something like “now we’re standing in the RAIN, but nothing’s ever gonna change…” and “filled with sorrow, filled with pain, knowin’ that I am to blame for leaving your heart out in the RAIN” and, of course “I’m standing out in the RAIN, I need to know if it’s over”… LOL

• l?veislouder

You can love the rain and hate going out in it. I don’t know anyone who particularly enjoys going out and getting wet. It has nothing to do with her and Nick, just reasonable human preference.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Beyond jealous of their eyes

is she in LA? i did’n think it rained in ther