Joe Jonas MIAMI FAN MEETING

DSCN5908

I met Joe this afternoon in Miami. I know people have been saying that he’s not acting very nice to fans because he’s not taking pictures with them, but he was completely nice to me. When I asked to take a picture, he was very polite & stayed to make sure the picture was fine & thanked me for being a fan. Just wanted to clear the air on what people were saying about him lately. – Christy (@christystarz).

now that is the real joe jonas in that pix.

• Ijustneedyounow

where did you read that?
    he posted a picture of it on his instagram … it sais “Dani” on his left ring finger

• Ijustneedyounow

Yeah, it’s nice :)
    I like where it’s placed too. Great spot, and such a simple tattoo. It’s just perfect.
    yeah i think it’s really sweet :)
    though i think it’s stupid if you get a tattoo of your partners name if you’ve only been dating for a few months.
    but i think it’s okay if you’re happily married for a few years now :)

?veislouder said:
    It’s not that much difficult to find girls as tall as Joe ;)
    Well, my statement was coming from a girl who’s 5’4 lol. it’s not that easy to find a guy who doesn’t have at least three-four inches on me.

Your height is ok, most of the girls are in this range. Probably Joe is a little short between the guys.

Joe is 5’8

i’m 5’4 and i agree :’)
    *highfive* haha. It’s good though; I always feel protected ;)

Mar 18, 2012 @ 09:41 am
    Joe is 5’8
    Joe is 5’10

• Alice In Wonderland

loveislouder you have a twitter :)

I think the person who sent the bad fan meeting from last week made up stuff. My humble opinion.

Joe is definitely not 5’10 cause Nick is 5’9 and he’s taller.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

l?veislouder said:
    i’m 5’4 and i agree :’)
    *highfive* haha. It’s good though; I always feel protected ;)

it is indeed, :)

Mar 18, 2012 @ 09:44 am
    Joe is definitely not 5’10 cause Nick is 5’9 and he’s taller.
    Joe is 5’10 and Nick is 5’9, and with the dress shoes Nick is always wearing while Joe wears sneakers, that could easily give him an inch or two on Joe, making him appear taller. Nick’s hair also gives him more height, as he keeps his longer than Joe. Their heights are so close that they could easily be misread, but Joe’s got Nick by an inch.

• Country Bumpkin

I miss the 1000 comments post :( i would like to make it alive all over again lolz

Joe is tall *-*
    hahaha coming
    from a girl
    who is 5’….
    yeahhhhh
    everyone is
    taller than me (._. )

• Nons

If you are going to start that again, this time I’m just gonna watch.

• kristin6410

They do look cute together. Im 5’5 lol

• Nons

I’m 5’8

• Snacks

Nons said:

If you are going to start that again, this time I’m just gonna watch.
    you were Nick right hahaha?

• Nons

If you are going to start that again, this time I’m just gonna watch.
    you were Nick right hahaha?
    Nope. That was someone else, but I only played nick once. You were Lizzy Mcguire. I know you were.

Then were you Miley?

• Snacks

Nons said:

If you are going to start that again, this time I’m just gonna watch.
    you were Nick right hahaha?
    Hahahaha yeah i was Lizzie *blush* but what you were doing then? Just lookin or you were somebody :)?
    P.S how do you knew i was McGuire :/ haha lol

• thisloveisours

maybe he’s just moody

• Ijustneedyounow

I’m 5’9 and it really sucks -.-
    it’s hard for me to find a guy that’s taller and dating a shorter guy is a no no for me

• Nons

Then were you Miley?
    No. I’m not gonna tell anyone who I was.

• Nons

P.S how do you knew i was McGuire :/ haha lol
    I knew you were Lizzy because your the only one on OU who say “P.S”. I did play a person, but I’m not gonna tell you who I was.

• Ijustneedyounow

aww i didn’t know kevin had a tattoo of danielles name that’s so sweet :)

• thisloveisours

justneedyounow said:
    aww i didn’t know kevin had a tattoo of danielles name that’s so sweet :)

where did you read that?

Mar 18, 2012 @ 10:33 am
    Ijustneedyounow said:
    aww i didn’t know kevin had a tattoo of danielles name that’s so sweet :)
    Yeah, it’s nice :)

• thisloveisours

why does joe spend to much time in miami lately??

• Snacks

Nons said:

P.S how do you knew i was McGuire :/ haha lol
    LOlz :D i really think you are Nick.
    P.S i need to stop say P.S hahaha i thought you were a creeper or smth good to know why you knew who i was :)

Mar 18, 2012 @ 10:38 am
    thisloveisours said:
    why does joe spend to much time in miami lately??
    That’s where the models party.

• Snacks

thisloveisours said:

why does joe spend to much time in miami lately??
    ——————–
    I LOVE YOUR ICON :D

l?veislouder said:
    Mar 18, 2012 @ 09:44 am
    Joe is definitely not 5’10 cause Nick is 5’9 and he’s taller.
    Joe is 5’8”, Nick is 5’9”.

It’s on you tube where Kevin says Joe’s the tallest, then Nick, then Kevin. Kevin was not happy having to admit he was the shortest. It was from right before Nick turned 18, so he hasn’t grown any since then. Nick’s no taller than 5 foot eight. He stood next to lots of famous people who are 5 foot 10 and he’s at least 2 inches shorter, including Delta and his co star Beau Bridges.

• Kevin Jonas

My hand is weird looking.

Oh god, “deuces” is so lame to me -___-
    The tattoo looked better in the chat he and Danielle had than with that editing; it looked less bold and bulky, just simple script.

• Ijustneedyounow

Oh god, “deuces” is so lame to me -___-
    what chat?

guys, they’re the same height, it’s just Nick’s hair is bigger

• Nons

LOlz :D i really think you are Nick.
    Hhaa, I’m not Nick. Even if you stop saying ‘p.s’, I think I might be able to identify you, snacks. I’m weird.

frankie is the tallest, happy?

I’m Nick. Hiya.

guys, they’re the same height, it’s just Nick’s hair is bigger
    Nick is slightly closer to the camera, but if you look at the side of his head that’s closer to Joe, the side with no height from his hair, you can see he’s slightly shorter than Joe.

• Snacks

Nons said:

LOlz :D i really think you are Nick.
    I know X.X there’s my poor grammar and my suckey english too, so everyone would be able to identify me lolz but tell me one thing: you commented more than once right? Mmm…i think i talked to you. I was several people tho :P

l?veislouder said:
    Joe is 5’8″, Nick is 5’9″.
    You cannot just post statements and think that’s enough to prove them as fact. You need to leave sources, like so:
    Kevin Jonas is 5’8″: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=kevin+jonas+height&….
    Joe Jonas is 5’10″: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&ei=NR9mT9bqCOnx0gHpkr2ECA&ved=0C
    Nick Jonas is 5’9″: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=320&bih=416&q=nick+jonas+height&o

Will you stop arguing with me now?
    Well, ‘Best guess’ is not a fact either.
    Look what it says on the imdb sites. Same links you sent me: Joe Jonas Height. 5′ 8″ (1.73 m)
    Nick Jonas Height. 5′ 9″ (1.75 m)

Now I can stop :)

• l?veislouder

yeah i think it’s really sweet :)
    but i think it’s okay if you’re happily married for a few years now :)

what chat?
    I don’t think I ever would, but if they’d like to, to each his own :)

there was a chat he and Danielle had just to answer some questions; I think it was the one where they announced they got their new dog, because the fake announced Danielle’s pregnancy, and then I think they said, “but we really did get a baby” and then showed the dog.

l?veislouder said:
    guys, they’re the same height, it’s just Nick’s hair is bigger
    He’s not closer to the camera, look at his right shoulder, it is behind Joe’s, and it’s still a bit taller.
    But who cares, really? They’re both short guys.

• Nons

Yes, I commented more than once, I was there until….I did talk to you.

• l?veislouder

Well, ‘Best guess’ is not a fact either.
    Nick Jonas Height. 5′ 9″ (1.75 m)

Now I can stop :)
    The only reason it says “Best Guess” is because it’s taking the answers from multiple sites, and as sites have different answers, it’s taking the one that’s said the most and saying that’s its “Best Guess”
    As it’s the one mentioned the most, and as there are pictures to prove that Joe is taller than Nick, I would smartly guess that Joe is, in fact, taller than Nick,

Nick is 5’9
    Joe is 5’8

Joe said in a chat that Nick was taller than him, so quit arguing about it.

• l?veislouder

But who cares, really? They’re both short guys.
    His right shoulder is a bit behind Joe, but his whole body is angled forward from the left side, showing his weight is on his left side, meaning he is slightly closer to the camera.
    I wouldn’t say they’re short guys though. I’d call them average.

Oh and hi!

l?veislouder said:
    Well, ‘Best guess’ is not a fact either.
    Nick Jonas Height. 5′ 9″ (1.75 m)

Now I can stop :)
    Yes, I know that. But still, Imdb is more reliable than ‘celebheights’ and yahoo answers. At least it is to me.

None of the Jonas are 5’10.

Nick is 5’9
    Joe is 5’8

Joe said in a chat that Nick was taller than him, so quit arguing about it.
    You say Joe said Nick is taller, and someone else said Kevin said Joe was tallest. Your statement holds no truth without sources.

How can Joe be taller than Nick. In that picture posted Nick’s shoulders are clearly above Joe’s.

They are practically the same height but Nick is just a shade taller. Even their mom has said in an interview Nick is the tallest one. But all three of them are really short, none of them are taller than 5’9.

Joe said in a chat in 2009, Nick is the tallest Jonas and he’s 5’9.

Joe is like 9 inches taller. Stop arguing now.

• thisloveisours

Ijustneedyounow said:
    where did you read that?

oh ok

Loveislouder is delusional if she thinks Joe or any Jonas is 5’10. When the Jonas are pictured with most male celebs/singers, they are way shorter/smaller than them.

• thisloveisours

Snacks said:
    thisloveisours said:

why does joe spend to much time in miami lately??
    ——————–
    I LOVE YOUR ICON :D

ty :)

• Katy Whory

Since when it’s relevant who is more taller in the JoBros….gosh.

loveislouder, Nick is behind this time, and still it looks as if they were the same height.
    Samantha Barks - Joe and Nick Jonas Lunch with Samantha Barks

• thisloveisours

nick’s back looks weird in that photo

Since when it’s relevant who is more taller in the JoBros….gosh.
    ——————–

Arguing with Lil always kills boredom. :D

Celebheights is a far more reliable source given that it is solely dedicated to the topic of height and at least has someone of real intelligence who meets actors. Imdb has 1000’s of fans all fighting over who gets to submit their own ‘guess’ lol :)

• Ri Ri

Joe is like 9 inches taller. Stop arguing now.
    The angle of the photo tho… .___________.
    but thanks to put shirtless JoBros pic lol

Miley, Sel and Demi are the only girls that make the Jonas look tall.

Is samantha grabbing joe’s butt?

• thisloveisours

Katy Whory said:
    Since when it’s relevant who is more taller in the JoBros….gosh.

you must be new to ou lol, people fight about these things all the time

My source is the ESPN/Road Dogs game in 2010. They were matching up players from both teams for something and the interviewer Said Kevin was the tallest. Joe said “Not any more.” Then Kevin said it was Joe, then Nick, then himself. I think footwear has a lot to do w/all the confusion.

• Samantha Barks

Is samantha grabbing joe’s butt?

l?veislouder said:
    Yes, Joe himself said Nick was taller and he’s 5’9. Joe’s own words, you can’t refute the facts! But no, I won’t keep fighting with myself, I already won the case.
    In 2009, and nothing can change in 3 years. lol. Whatever.
    And I’m still here, lol.
    But, Joe was 20 in 2009, Nick was 17. If someone kept growing, it was Nick, but I doubt it. The older you are, the less you grow. Joe hasn’t grown, and if he has, it was less than Nick, so Nick is still taller.

And this case is closed.

ps., imdb is 10000x more reliable than ‘best guess’, which was based on yahoo answer and ‘celebheight’.

• thisloveisours

nick always looked annoyed around samantha lmao

• Katy Whory

thisloveisours said:

Katy Whory said:
    Since when it’s relevant who is more taller in the JoBros….gosh.

you must be new to ou lol, people fight about these things all the time

lol i kinda know i have been in Niley verus Nelena fights haha <3

Katy Whory said:
    thisloveisours said:

Katy Whory said:
    Since when it’s relevant who is more taller in the JoBros….gosh.

you must be new to ou lol, people fight about these things all the time

lol i kinda know i have been in Niley verus Nelena fights haha <3
    then you’re ready for everything else…

Let’s face it, the difference between them is maybe half an inch per brother.

• Oh No You Didn’t!

Is samantha grabbing joe’s butt?

lmfao and he’s enjoying it

• l?veislouder

Joe said in a chat in 2009, Nick is the tallest Jonas and he’s 5’9.
    And no growing could’ve occurred in 3 years. No, that’s just ridiculous.

• thisloveisours

Miley, Sel and Demi are the only girls that make the Jonas look tall.

not really, both selena and miley were around the same height as nick, i think selena and miley is like 5’6

Arguing with Lil always kills boredom. :D
    Oh, you’re so mature. -__-

Let’s face it, the difference between them is maybe half an inch per brother.
    ——————-

That is true, Loveislouder just went cuckoo saying Joe was 5’10. I mean that’s almost 6feet tall. None of the Jonas are close to that.

• frankie jonas

FRANKIE IS THE TALLEST.

And no growing could’ve occurred in 3 years. No, that’s just ridiculous.
    —————————-

Joe hasn’t grown an inch. If you think Joe is 5’10, you are cray.. he’s little all of them are.

Beau Bridges is 5 foot 10. Watch a HTS video and see if he and Nick are the same height.

• thisloveisours

Katy Whory said:
    thisloveisours said:

Katy Whory said:
    Since when it’s relevant who is more taller in the JoBros….gosh.

you must be new to ou lol, people fight about these things all the time

lol i kinda know i have been in Niley verus Nelena fights haha <3

omg ou in 2009 was awful a lot of the time because of those lol,i remember i stopped coming on here for several months during that time because it just got really annoying

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Beau and Nick

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

beau and nick

• l?veislouder

You’re saying they can’t be more than 5’9″. I’m saying Joe is 5’10”. Then you say that’s impossible because “that’s almost 6′ tall” and “none of the Jonases are close to that.” So Joe can’t be 5’10, a 2-inch difference, but he can be 5’9″ which is only a 3-inch difference. There’s no possibility that Joe can be slightly taller than your guess, which is 5’9″ and only an inch difference? Really? -___-

beau and nick
    …That’s Michael Urie, and he’s six feet. People say Nick is 5’10, but Michael looks likes he’s got a bit more than two inches on Nick.

——————-

I’m only saying that cause my uncle is 5’10 and none of the boys are close to that. Anyway, Beau is 5’10 and there I showed you an example of why none of them are 5’10. And no I don’t think Joe is 5’9, he’s 5’8.

Are you seriously arguing about their height?

• Rihanna’s panties

Oh baby baby have you seen
    Loveislouder tonight?
    Is she in the bathroom is she’s creeping oceanup? Oh
    Oh baby baby does she take a piece of lime
    For the drink that I’mma buy her do you know just what she likes? Oh

Oh oh, tell me have you seen her? Because I’m so oh
    I can’t get her off of my brain
    I just want to go to the Niley post she gonna go
    Can somebody take me home?
    Ha ha, he he, ha ha ho

I searched Beau Bridges and Nick and that’s the pic it showed. Wow

Nick is 5’8 at best.

Are you seriously arguing about their height?
    ——————

This is between A and B.

Nick is 5’9, it shows his height on the Broadway page.

Joe is 6’0 duh
    Kevin is 6’5
    Nick is 5’9

• l?veislouder

This is Jeff Bridges, Nick Jonas, and Beau Bridges in left-to-right order: http://www.happyfame.com/wp-content/plugins/WPRobot3/images/e6c59__2.170624.jpg

Mar 18, 2012 @ 11:23 am
    l?veislouder said:

This is Jeff Bridges, Nick Jonas, and Beau Bridges in order: http://www.happyfame.com/wp-content/plugins/WPRobot3/images/e6c59__2.170
    ——————-

Well there you go, you can notice the height difference. Is Joe that much taller? No.

Joe is 6’0 duh
    Kevin is 6’5
    Nick is 5’9

They wish.

He’s such a bandwagon hopper when it comes to sports. Whoever the hell makes the playoffs is his “favorite” team. I hate when celebrities do that.

I don’t think anyone will ever see this, since I’m posting it so late. But I’ve met the boys in real life, and I was shocked at how short Joe was. I’m short, 5’4. And I swear, he only had an inch or so on me. My guy friends who are 5’9-ish are like giants compared to me, and definitely to him.

He’s not very tall at all, and the other jonas boys are all around there. :P You’d be shocked. Google isn’t always right.
    —————-
    I’m reading this, haha. The three of them have really short legs, and not a very long torso. I’ve always believed they’re very short. I don’t think Joe’s 5’6”, maybe 5’8”. I have no chance to meet them, though, haha :(

2010.
    Nick: I’m 17
    Joe: He’s getting taller than us, and it’s really uncomfortable.

Oh for God’s sake who gives a flying fuck how tall any of them are ….. they’re adorable, kind, lovely guys all of them. I’ve seen Joe in the flesh, I’m just short of 5’3″ and all I can say is he was more than adequate in EVERY department not just height ….. absolutely gorgeously perfect.

My uncle is 5’10 and my dad is 6’5.

• Nons

Are you seriously arguing about their height?
    ——————

This is between A and B.
    So C your way out, lol just wanted to say that.

• Rihanna’s panties

Are you seriously arguing about their height?
    ——————

This is between A and B.
    ——————
    Bitch. It’s stupid. He/she is right.

Bitch. It’s stupid. He/she is right.
    ——————–

We argue about the silliest things. Arguing about height is the least of our stupidities.

• l?veislouder

Have you ever noticed how people can look taller or shorter, but be a height you didn’t expect? I look taller than 5’4″, an ex of mine looked 5’5″ but was actually 5’8″, etc. Beau looks tall in that picture, but I’ve seen him in person, and he’s only slightly taller than Nick.

———————-

Stop trying to make Joe 5’10, it’s not going to happen!

• l?veislouder

Stop trying to make Joe 5’10, it’s not going to happen!
    I don’t have to make it happen, it already has. Someone needs to stop channeling Regina George.

I don’t have to make it happen, it already has.
    —————————

In another dimension that is not Earth then.

Admit your defeat Loveislouder.

• Joe Jonas’ Penis

HElP MEEEEEEE

Mar 18, 2012 @ 11:32 am
    Admit your defeat Loveislouder.
    lol, with Google proving my answer, there is no defeat. Why don’t you admit your own defeat, hm?

• Joe Jonas’ Penis

HELP I’M SUFFOCATING

l?veislouder said:

Stop trying to make Joe 5’10, it’s not going to happen!
    /tumblr_lkt86c7cS31qagutco1_500.gif

• justmebabe

Nobody said Joe wasn’t nice to fans… My god. Stop it.

Mar 18, 2012 @ 11:34 am
    l?veislouder said:

Mar 18, 2012 @ 11:32 am
    Admit your defeat Loveislouder.
    —————–

Oh yeah, Yahoo answers is sooo reliable, Idk why I doubted you.

Nobody said Joe wasn’t nice to fans… My god. Stop it.
    ————————

You don’t even go here.

• Ri Ri

l?veislouder said:

Mar 18, 2012 @ 11:32 am
    Admit your defeat Loveislouder.
    Why do you call her Hannah Montana lol?

Admit your defeat Loveislouder.

• l?veislouder

Oh yeah, Yahoo answers is sooo reliable, Idk why I doubted you.
    I said Google, not Yahoo. No wonder you can’t properly estimate Joe’s height over Nick’s.

——————-

The only places it said 5’10 was on unreliable sites like Yahoo and Ask whatever. So you fail darling, no wonder you are in law school, you don’t know when to quit even while you failing hard.

• l?veislouder

But your sources are reliable, right? Multiple sites can say the same thing, but if they aren’t what you say, then they’re all wrong? Yeah, okay. Keep fighting with yourself.

———————————–

#lawschoolswag

• l?veislouder

In 2009, and nothing can change in 3 years. lol. Whatever.

In 2009, and nothing can change in 3 years. lol. Whatever.
    —————————-

Joe is not taller than Nick or as tall as Beau Bridges so the answer he’s not 5’10.

• l?veislouder

They’re like the same height.
    Joe is definitely taller in that picture. Take a red line from Joe’s head and take it to Nick, and you’ll see.

By like a couple cm.

By like a couple cm.
    Cm on paper, maybe. In real life, that would be an inch.

lol

Cm on paper, maybe. In real life, that would be an inch.
    ———————–

And in other/most pictures Nick is taller. So your arguement is invalid.

• Nicky J.

*drinks juice and stare the stupid coversation between loveislouder and herself*

im laughing so much right now

Mar 18, 2012 @ 12:06 pm
    Nicky J. said:
    That would be valid if Nicky J didn’t get on stage 10 minutes ago.

• classicalmusicplayer

I wish he was in NY. Just missed him. Sad

How to defeat Loveislouder in a duel

1) Use logic
    2) Show proof
    3) Be practical
    4) Use her own tactics to your advantage
    5) When you’ve defeated her keep your guard up, cause the enemy will use smartass tactics to make you think you are the one defeated.

Follow ..she follows back :)

• liss1

Joe is adorable. Love him

• l?veislouder

One act does not make a person. People should really keep this in mind.

Anyway, wow this girl is almost as tall as him. They do look good together ;) haha

I think celebrities have days where they don’t want pictures, or maybe you just saw them for the few seconds where they don’t wanna take pictures. You are just lucky if you fall into the grid where they are nice/want to take pictures. Unless a celebrity always has the same demeanor, we don’t know how they truly are/feel.

• Joe Jonas

I’m way hotter and taller than that fucking dolote

• DJDangerIsSexy

Joe’s always seemed sweet to me.
    It is possible for someone to have an off day, judging him for it won’t change the past and will only end up a waste of time.

It’s not that much difficult to find girls as tall as Joe ;)

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

you know what; everyone has there off days, so does he, when i met him and his brother’s they were all so sweet and nice.

• l?veislouder

It’s not that much difficult to find girls as tall as Joe ;)

How to defeat Loveislouder in a duel

1) Use logic
    2) Show proof
    3) Be practical
    4) Use her own tactics to your advantage
    Posting the strategy everywhere, huh?

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

?veislouder said:
    It’s not that much difficult to find girls as tall as Joe ;)

i’m 5’4 and i agree :’)

• Joe Jonas

All you bitches should be talking about my enormous penis.

Actually loveislouder is right.
    It was in a POP TIGER magazine in 2008, I believe?
    And Joe is the tallest and Kevin is the shortest.

all of the sudden, kevin jonas got hotter.. O.o