Kendall Schmidt Logan Henderson Shirtless

kendall-schmidt-big-time-rush-shirtless-5
kendall-schmidt-big-time-rush-shirtless-7

Kendall Schmidt and Logan Henderson of Big Time Rush enjoy a day at the beach, jogging and working out before going surfing. The friends showed off their beach bodies as they enjoyed the sunny LA weather. The ‘Big Time Rush’ TV series is about the Hollywood misadventures of four hockey players from Minnesota after they are selected to form a boy band. Photos: PacificCoastNews.

Around the web

just came back from watching shirtless pics of the jonas and taylor lautner to fix my eyesight

haha

• SubwayToVenus

the jonas brothers have made the rest of the male population look less attractive :/

OMG. THIS, I swear.

I agree, but with jonas brothers I mean joe and nick tbh.

logan and demi would make a cute couple :)

NICK JONAS LIKES TO USE THE WORD DUDE AS A NOUN OR AN ADVERB OR AN ADJETIVE.

Everybody that is saying ewww just shut the fuck up already. For future reference they look way better than the Jonas Brothers! Fucking ignorant ass bitchess. Ya’ll are all some haters that nobody like! So just do me a favor, and kill yourselfs!

Mar 18, 2012 @ 02:37 pm

——————–

lmao

EVERYONE THAT’S SAYING EW HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS IS THE MOST GLORIOUS THING THAT’S EVR HAPPENED I CANT BREATHE AND I CANT RYPE I LOVE LIFE BUT I HATE IT AND KALOGANS LITTLE PUGDEG AND IADN AKSDJASNSSAID AHTEKAJAJSDJAGSD
    ——————–

Drunk?

• SubwayToVenus

No they don’t look better than the Jonases, lmao.

logan and demi would make a cute couple :)

Demi is wayyyyyy too cute for Logan.

——————–

Nick’s ass is A+

james maslow is the only one with a good body in btr

james maslow is the only one with a good body in btr
    ——————–
    He looks like a fucking 35 year old. Kendall is hotter.

unf zac efron

• l <3 you logan

MUCHAS GRACIAS KENDAL POR SUBIR FOTOS DE MI HERMOSO LOGANN <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

ATTE:
    LIZBETH HERNDENSON <3

• thisloveisours

i don’t know who they are but cool!

oh, what happened to Jonas fans leave their caves and invade oceanup again?

• l?veislouder

Looks like these “haters” aren’t the only ones who are “ignorant ass bitches.” Hating on the Jonas Brothers and telling people not to hate on BTR, then telling people who think otherwise to kill “themselfs” just screams ignorant hypocrite.

current jonas fans are so lazy to make user as to buy albums :)

• Pingback: My Homepage

• Pingback: Trackback

OU reporter said:

Why Demi can’t sell albums? She had great promo in this last album, she is a great singer, her performances are great, but she still didn’t sell not even 300,000 albums. What’s wrong?

It’s either the whole rehab thing and she lost fans or maybe it’s because her personality sucks and she kinda fake or people don’t find her attractive.. Now days it’s about image not about singing our world is so fucked up. I was listening to this song on the radio by a band called “The Wanted” dumbest thing I’ve ever heard but it’s huge.

• l?veislouder

Mar 18, 2012 @ 03:31 pm
    loveislouder and subwaytovenus are the same person
    —————–
    even though we share the same soul that is lovetovenus, don’t get it twisted hun. we are two separate individuals (who just happen to love each other very very much).

loveislouder and subwaytovenus are the same person

Lol, no.

—————–

Indeed. And it’s not our fault that we are both so flawless that you can’t notice the difference between us.

Subway To Venus? Red Hot Chili Peppers?

• SubwayToVenus

Subway To Venus? Red Hot Chili Peppers?

Yep. My band <3 Forever.

lovetovenus <3

• l?veislouder

We are such flawless bitches, Stalker Sarah would beg us for pictures!

i dont know what you’re thinking

but i know what we’re drinking

• SubwayToVenus

We are such flawless bitches, Stalker Sarah would beg us for pictures!

I know right? Anyone would though..

Do y’all think Jonas still can sell in the US? I see their TT on twitter and everyone is speaking spanish so it looks like all their fans are in Latin America.

• Ri Ri owns ya

:( loveislouder and subwaytovenus are like the cool bitches here in OU and i feel such a loser cuz they won’t never like me cuz they’re cheerleaders style of popular :/

• brendabass

Oh. My…
    I screamed. I’m extremely disappointed James wasn’t a part of this. EXTREMELY. But ahhhh I love this.<3

• SubwayToVenus

Ri Ri don’t worry you can be part of our crew.

• OU reporter

Do y’all think BTR will be big? Or they will be doing show to kids forever?

• SubwayToVenus

The have a HUGE fan base in South America, and the reason why you see their tweets on the TT’s is because they are way more dedicated and tweet like crazy, but U.S fans trend also, they’re always tt on America. I think they will make it as long as their new album is REALLY kickass :)

• OU reporter

• Ri Ri owns ya

SubwayToVenus said:

Ri Ri don’t worry you can be part of our crew.
    Yay would be cool be a cool bitch like you! But you two are like meant to bo and i could never be as awesome as you both are :( i will be always like Khloé Kardashian the irrelevant one i’m gonna feel like an adopted puppy with you!!!

• OU reporter

Y’all think some of Nick girls, Victoria, Ariana or Elizabeth Gillies, can make it big?

• Snacks

OU reporter said:

Charisma? Or maybe the people don’t fall in to buy an album for pity? Or maybe they don’t know her? Or maybe they don’t liek the direction she’s taking?

The don’t have good bodies but they are still cuties!

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

haters gonna fucking hate;p they look fucking amazing!

• OU reporter

Y’all think Miley can have a huge comeback? Or JoBros?

The don’t have good bodies but they are still cuties!

& they have a great personality.

• Snacks

OU reporter said:

Victoria: it’s highly possible imo.
    Ariana: no. Maybe not THAT big.
    Elizabeth: I don’t think so tbh.

loveislouder and subwaytovenus are the same person

They are always on at the same time.. Kinda creepy.

The don’t have good bodies but they are still cuties!

& they have a great personality.

Yes, I love these boys and there show.

OU reporter said:

Maybe Victoria…. I doubt it tho.

• Snacks

OU reporter said:

Y’all think Miley can have a huge comeback? Or JoBros?
    ——————————–
    Miley: Fuck Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! It’s Miley, Bitch! D’uh! My MileyChrist rockssss!!!!! <3
    JoBros: They maybe won’t be as huge as they were but now they’ll be more respected and they’ll really good sales :)
    I like them both

I think their comeback will not necessarily fail like Joe did but it won’t be like before, as much as I love them I believe they are over.

omg he’s gay?

And………….. What’s the problem?

• It’s Niley Bitch!

OU reporter said:

Y’all think Miley can have a huge comeback? Or JoBros?
    ———————
    YES. And they also gonna get married and they’ll have superstar ultra talented babies who will act in Camp Rock 8 and Hannah Montana season 15 cuz they gonna get a Disney contract at age 3 years old because of how amazing they are! OH YEAH!!!!

And………….. What’s the problem?
    ——————–

He’s the guy that’s always meeting Nick…. Loveislouder said he was straight.

• OU reporter

Thanks everyone who answered my questions ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And………….. What’s the problem?
    ——————–

He’s the guy that’s always meeting Nick…. Loveislouder said he was straight.

I guess LoveIsLouder has to get her facts straight.

omg he’s gay?
    And he’s relevant because…

• Itsneltabitch

And he’s relevant because…
    ——————
    He’s the SS = Stalker Sarah of New York City.

Nelta was too good for Nick…

Nelta was too good for Nick…
    ==
    *Delta sorry

Ewww Nelta.

And he’s relevant because…
    ——————
    He’s the SS = Stalker Sarah of New York City.
    loloz

EWWW JAYLOR EWWW RUN JOE RUN

• l?veislouder

He’s the guy that’s always meeting Nick…. Loveislouder said he was straight.
    Uh no, I never did say he was straight because I don’t know anything about him other than the fact that he is indeed the Stalker Sarah of New York. I’ve seen him get pissy when he doesn’t get close to the barricade to get his 28472727 picture with Nick, but I never did say he was straight.

Negan or Mick?

• LoveToLove

NICHOLAS HOULT IS HOT!!! jesus he’s hot

Niley or Nelena?
    Miam or Niley?
    Jelena or Nelena?
    Jemi or Jaylor?
    Nelta or Negan?
    LoveisNick or SubwaytoNick?

MEGAN OR DELTA?

Negan or Mick?

Mick. They got the moves like Jagger.

• LoveToLove

NEITHER <3 LOL
    WHO?
    SUBWAYTOLOVEISNICK <3 HAHA

• Snacks

LoveToLove said:

lmao just noticed that miley makes the duck face way to often
    “way too often” ha i can tell you don’t know Ashley Tisdale that girl sleeps with a duck face lolz

• Notyou

Lol eww Logan I’m so turned off right now and your my fav they should really ask James for some workout advice :k

• Notyou

Lol in every pic of a Jonas with his gf u can clearly tell who is more into the relationship,….. It’s always the girls lol it’s like they were always thinking during every pic ” oh no my dad is gonna kill me if he sees me with this bitch”

Niley or Nelena? Neither
    Miam or Niley? Miam
    Jelena or Nelena? Jelena
    Jemi or Jaylor? Jaylor
    Nelta or Negan? Negan
    LoveisNick or SubwaytoNick? LoveisVenus

SELENA GOMEZ IS PREGNANT HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHA

IT IS CONFIRMED

LOLING AT HOW OU BANNED ME BUT IM BACK BITCHESSSSSSSS

TROLOLOL

NILEY FOREEEEEEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I am so fucking bored.

PEOPLE COME ALIVE

Please? :(

why is this post even relevant?
    migrate to either of them

Which one?
    I don’t know! There’s no one alive, lol. But I don’t even know who these guys are.

• BTRfan1

love u all iiiiiiiiii bay <333333333.

Creepers stop creeping and talk.

Creepers stop creeping and talk.
    HOOOOLA. I’m not a creeper, I’ve just arrived :( bad timing, though.

Jonas Brothers vs. One Direction vs. Justin Bieber vs. Big Time Rush

Pick one and discuss.

HOOOOLA. I’m not a creeper, I’ve just arrived :( bad timing, though

Nobody’s here and I’m bored as fuck.

Jonas Brothers >>> One Direction >>>>>>>> Justin Bieber >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>< Big Time what?

HI IS IT ALIVE?

Jonas

And

BTR

BTR

BTR

BTR

Wow at the new video of Jason Russell’s meltdown. I’m convinced he’s gay. He was having a hissy fit with himself.

Niley, Jomilla and Taylena :D
    And yeah, I’d totally ship loveisnicktovenus.

Who is he?

Mr I have more swag than you , steal your girlfriends today lmao

Who is he?

Kony 2012 co-founder dude.

nick has chest hair…

ewwwwwwww

HOT! *-*

Please put the shirt back on, Ew.just Ew

• SARA HTOHFORHENDEORSNMI M

I MSCREANGIMAFIOMAIGUNAILDH AKSJ

• SARA (HOTFORHENDERSON)

• Nons

Get a mop and clean up your mess.

• Snacks

They are hot…but they look old af.

• l?veislouder

Oh, wasn’t aware Kendall had a tattoo.

• Jenizzle211

he has three

Kendall has 3 tatoos

Nick looks like he lost a lot of weight.

Who is he?

Kony 2012 co-founder dude.
    AAAH, okay. But how could he be gay, doesn’t he have a son?

nick has chest hair…
    oh, yeah, he does :/ unattractive. Anywho, when were these photos taken?

i like his look in that photo

Nick looks like he lost a lot of weight.
    —————-

He looks the same to me

Why does Nick only have moles in the right side of his face and neck?

oh, yeah, he does :/ unattractive. Anywho, when were these photos taken?
    —————————–
    today

AAAH, okay. But how could he be gay, doesn’t he have a son?

You would have to see the video. Closeted gay. He was on some major drugs too. Probably taking the money from those Kony action kits and using it to pay for them.

Chest hair. Yum.

• Grammapussystealer

He looks the same to me

Compared to last year he looks skinnier.

oh, yeah, he does :/ unattractive. Anywho, when were these photos taken?
    —————————–
    today
    tahnk you :)

Nick’s right eye is so much smaller than his left.

Nick’s right eye is so much smaller than his left.

I think he squints

this guy is cuter :(

• SubwayToVenus

Nicky is so flawless, it kills meeeeeeeeeeee

• SubwayToVenus

Btw, where is loveislouder? I get so bored when she’s not here tbh.

this guy is cuter :(

rip flawless curls

how can you say Joe doesn’t look like anybody in the family. He looks just like Nick here o_O

• SubwayToVenus

I’m staring at the “I’m a bad boy” Joe gif and I’m dying, I could stare at it forever.

this guy is cuter :(

rip flawless curls
    it was the curl :(

SubwayToVenus said:
    what?

it was the curl :(
    ———————

lolol

SubwayToVenus said:
    what?

I hated that fucking curl. It reminded me of a penis on his forehead.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Btw, where is loveislouder? I get so bored when she’s not here tbh.
    The GO :'( if we bore you so much, you can leave our miserable conversation :(

Way to break a poor anon’s heart.

every conversation on oceanup on every post, turns to nick jonas.

I hated that fucking curl. It reminded me of a penis on his forehead.
    naw, it was like his own little trunk.

every conversation on oceanup on every post, turns to nick jonas.
    Because he’s God.

The GO :'( if we bore you so much, you can leave our miserable conversation :(

Way to break a poor anon’s heart.

Anon I love you as well!

• SubwayToVenus

every conversation on oceanup on every post, turns to nick jonas.
    Because he’s God.

Exactly.

if nick can now grow chest hair, that means facial hair is next. :D

Wait, if Nick’s God, does this mean he’s Miley’s father?

SubwayToVenus said:
    The GO :'( if we bore you so much, you can leave our miserable conversation :(

Way to break a poor anon’s heart.

Anon I love you as well!
    You lost the love I loved the most.

WITH FACIAL HAIR HE WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He actually doesn’t look bad with facial hair.

WITH FACIAL HAIR HE WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS XD
    EW, nooo. I want him to have his baby, porcelain, perfect, acne-free face forever :(

WITH FACIAL HAIR HE WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS XD

Ew why would you want him to be 40 years old and look like a child?

He actually doesn’t look bad with facial hair.

he looks hot

————————-

he can always shave…

These guys might look better then Nick but not better then Joe. Sorry but you can’t deny Joe has a good body!

• Wilmer Valderrama

SubwayToVenus said:

every conversation on oceanup on every post, turns to nick jonas.
    —————-
    Cuz this is the only site where Nick actually still has fans!

—————–

Better than Nick? OMG TROOLL

Better than Nick? OMG TROOLL
    ——————–
    Because Nick has the moobs, and a really wierd stomach. I can’t deal with his love handles either!

RANDOM GIF :DDDDD

Who are these guys?

Better than Nick? OMG TROOLL
    ——————–

Says a person who probably has love handles and shouldn’t be talking.

Joe has a precious smile <3

Who are these guys?

Better than Nick? OMG TROOLL
    ——————–

Says a person who probably has love handles and shouldn’t be talking.
    ——————
    Hey I didn’t say anything about him being a bad person. I just said he has a weird body and he does.

Mar 18, 2012 @ 08:16 pm

Joe has a precious smile <3
    ——————-
    See the pictures of Joe from last night? He was looking really cute…all cutie patootie!

every conversation on oceanup on every post, turns to nick jonas.

Joe has a precious smile <3
    ——————-
    no, I haven’t! Have you got a link? :)

current jonas fans are so lazy to make user as to buy albums :)
    you high too

• SubwayToVenus

oh, what happened to Jonas fans leave their caves and invade oceanup again?

We resurrected just like Jesus.

every conversation on oceanup on every post, turns to nick jonas.
    This is where all five of his fans with no life hang out!

• Ri Ri owns ya

SubwayToVenus said:

oh, what happened to Jonas fans leave their caves and invade oceanup again?

We resurrected just like Jesus.
    Blasfemy. Now i will go to listen some MileyChrist and to Saint Demetria ;)

So what? He looks like the average teenager. You might want to lower your standards if you want to get a boyfriend.

Yes I do! but OC won’t let me post it keeps saying I’m spamming. LOL this is the first time I’ve been here all day!

Why are Joe stans so damn bitter about nothing? It’s embarrassing.

• Live.Love.Learn.

oh, what happened to Jonas fans leave their caves and invade oceanup again?
    LMAO MTE. Like they were extinct for months, and now all Jonas posts are so lively O.o

oceanup is spamming mai pics :(

Blasfemy. Now i will go to listen some MileyChrist and to Saint Demetria ;)
    You be listening to the devil’s bitches.

1 Big Time Rush and One Direction (tied)
    2. Jonas Brothers used to be better
    3. Justin Bieber bc selena is so ugly it makes him uglier

• l?veislouder

Kony 2012 co-founder dude.
    AAAH, okay. But how could he be gay, doesn’t he have a son?
    Gay people can have children. Ex. David Burtka and Neil Patrick Harris; Ricky Martin; Elton John.

This is actually a dream of mine, I wanna be abducted by aliens. And I’ve actually seen a UFO before. Got pretty close, but I just didn’t get abducted, which is a bummer. – Nick Jonas.

Kid’s got some mental problems :)
    —————-

lol.

Joe has a precious smile <3

He does. :)

Really because when Joe was 18 filming the first CR he didn’t have a weird stomach like that. Again, not saying anything bad about Nick just his body is weird.

What the fuck? Did I say anything about Joe?

http://twitter.com/TheJoeCrew/status/181574602697342976/photo/1 Joe from last night!
    —————
    adorable!

Joe is fug as hell.

Joe is fug as hell.
    —————–

aw :(

Joe Jonas talking about his penis.

Joe needs to go back to banging Mikey and bask in their irrelevance forever,

Joe needs a girlfriend. :/

nick has chest hair…
    oh, yeah, he does :/ unattractive. Anywho, when were these photos taken?
    That is such a popular opinion but idgi, I love huys who have a little chest hair. It’s super sexy to me!!

Mar 18, 2012 @ 07:37 pm

Nick looks like he lost a lot of weight.
    Ikr but I’m glad because in 2010-2011 he had gained a lot.

Joe needs a girlfriend. :/

He doesn’t like girls though. :(

Mmm I miss nick j he’s soo yummy!!

Andkev and joe

Jonas2012
    Padapapehdupa and were back;)

• Jemi Supporter

Joe and Demi were such a beautiful couple who would have very beautiful children light skinned light eyes and dark hair :)

Kid’s got some mental problems :)

——————-

We have always been here just waiting to attack once again, it was time.

oh, what happened to Jonas fans leave their caves and invade oceanup again?

they are making a new album so we back like the terminator

oh, what happened to Jonas fans leave their caves and invade oceanup again?

they are making a new album so we back like the terminator
    Even the terminator died. so…..

loveislouder and subwaytovenus are the same person

Even the terminator died. so…..
    ——————–

um have you not heard the phrase by arnold swgahnerenr “I’ll be back..” from the terminator

That’s what I meant duh