Niall Horan St. Patrick’s Day DANCER

6586373

ONE DIRECTION FAN SHAVES HEAD FOR TICKETS!

• Anon

I don’t really blame her, I blame the people who were giving out the tickets would actually see how far this desperate fan could go just to see the boys.. Messed up.

• inhumancreation

She donated her hair for a wig for cancer patients.

• CASSI101FUL

l?veislouder said: Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:44 pm
    CASSI101FUL said: She freaking shave her head just to get tickets!?!?I find that dumb I wouldn’t do that if I wanted to meet someone so bad
    I’d never do that, but nothing beats the bitch who wanted to exchange her virginity for Justin Bieber tickets.
    ________

True that lol

ew, what a crazy bitch.

• SubwayToVenus

She freaking shave her head just to get tickets!?!?
    I find that dumb I wouldn’t do that if I wanted to meet someone so bad

What about the mom who tattooed herself for life Jonas Brothers on her neck to get tickets for their daughters?

l?veislouder said:

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:44 pm
    CASSI101FUL said:
    She freaking shave her head just to get tickets!?!?
    I find that dumb I wouldn’t do that if I wanted to meet someone so bad
    Slutty Belieber

• Snacks

inhumancreation said:

She donated her hair for a wig for cancer patients.
    Awww that changes it all imo :/

• Snacks

CASSI101FUL said:
    She freaking shave her head just to get tickets!?!?
    I find that dumb I wouldn’t do that if I wanted to meet someone so bad
    I don’t get it…she wanted to do it or she has done it?

as if that would have worked, everyone prefers selling the damn tickets for a much more expensive prize than having crappy sex with a 11 year old horny virginal teenie.

• inhumancreation

Awww that changes it all imo :/

I’m glad. It’s not fair to bash the girl when she did something amazing.

I’m glad. It’s not fair to bash the girl when she did something amazing.

lmao, she did it for the damn tickets, no tickets, no shaving my head.

At least they are pervs. Anyway with highest selling tickets they could get better things than a slutty belieber

• inhumancreation

lmao, she did it for the damn tickets, no tickets, no shaving my head.

Oh no. Let’s put her down because she had a chance of winning tickets over it. Would you fucking shave your head and donate it to cancer patients? Dickhead.

• Snacks

I’m glad. It’s not fair to bash the girl when she did something amazing.

lmao, she did it for the damn tickets, no tickets, no shaving my head.
    This made me LMFAO and i dunno why hahahahaha it sounds like something that could be said in That’s So Raven xD

• Snacks

inhumancreation said:

lmao, she did it for the damn tickets, no tickets, no shaving my head.

Get the tickets it’s just a reward for a good action she has done. It’s totally fine. Even when she could do it for the tickets at least someone in need it’s getting something good of that – the cancer patients.

Of course i wouldn’t, the girl did it for the tickets, she could care less whatever the fuck they did with her hair dude, she didn’t do anything amazing, she’s still a crazy ass fan who shaved her hair for tickets, she would have been the biggest bitch ever, if when asked if she could donate it to cancer patients she would have said no, who wants to keep a bunch of hair anyway? calm yo tits.

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO

• inhumancreation

Ok, firstly, you sound like you’re about 14. Secondly, did you read about the entire story before you started commenting? Her mother and her friends were all proud of her for what she done. Do you think they would be if it was just for tickets? And calm my tits? Impressive witty comment right there….

the girl was going to shave her freaking hair anyway dude, so stop making it seem as if she’s mother theresa, she would have shaved her hair for tickets, even if the hair hadn’t been donated. she shaved her hair, received her tickets, now do whatever the fuck pleases you with it. hair was donated. please someone hand in a fucking nobel prize for the girl!.

• inhumancreation

Hahahahahahahahaha. I didn’t say anything about her being the highest bitch around. I simple stated the girl shouldn’t be put down. Or, oh god, that must be a sin to try and stand up for someone.. Jesus burn me at the stake.

Mar 18, 2012 @ 03:07 pm
    inhumancreation said:
    You weren’t really laughing. You Lie.

i like you inhumancreation and I totally agree

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO, I’m lawling at this anon’s comments and Idk why.

then stop being an annyoing pain in the ass, no one cares about that stupid girl and her hair.

LMAO, I’m lawling at this anon’s comments and Idk why.
    Bitch, you high, so high you’re fly. *smokes bluny* I lie, I don’t smoke

She shaved her head just to get tickets…………………………. On God.

miranda k said:

oh crazy lady … she lost the most beautiful thing in a girl which is her hair …dumnass

What’s a “dumnass”?

• taylorsromeo

Lol idiot

*dead* bye OU.

whoever is saying this girl is an idiot, let me tell you are you are the idiot here, she didn’t just do it for the dammit tickets, she did it to raise money for a good cause, please first inform before you start judging.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! why in the world would she do this !!!! What are her parents going to think ?!

• l?veislouder

Oh, I hadn’t even heard about that one. I still think the virginity one is crazier though, but still, the things some fans would do. Makes my waiting around for Daniel Radcliffe seem HIGHLY logical lol

But regardless, now that I know that she volunteered herself for her hair to be donated, that does change my opinion. It is good of her, because I’m going to be honest, I’d never shave my head for anything. I’ve donated my hair before, but only when my hair was long enough to leave me with long hair. So yes, I must applaud this girl for doing something I admit I could never do.

cats and rainbows be bomb

• Snacks

anyburdy hurr?
    HAI!!!!!

• Stalker Sarah

how retarded. Without getting my hair shaved, i get to bowl with them, learn bitch.

• Raven Symoné

this pic makes me lolz!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m bad

this pic makes me lolz!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m bad

lmfao

• A

Lets be honest.
    Thats frigging crazy & weird that she seriously SHAVED her head for this.
    Nobody which is ‘normal’ in his head would do that.
    Seriously.
    I dun care if she did it for a cancer thingy or watever.
    U can also help else. Instead of acting like a (excuse me) crazy psycho fan.

• Live.Love.Learn.

God bless her for doing this! Xx
    I’d never have the guts to do it myself tbh

• l?veislouder

Mar 18, 2012 @ 03:27 pm
    Stalker Sarah said:
    I thought you bowled with them Jonas boys, Sarah? I’ve never seen these beautiful Brits at Pinz.

• miranda k

• SubwayToVenus

Maybe she flew all the way to England..

• Snacks

SHE’S FUCKING CRAZY

• CASSI101FUL

She freaking shave her head just to get tickets!?!?
    I find that dumb I wouldn’t do that if I wanted to meet someone so bad

SHE’S FUCKING CRAZYYYY

Crazy bitch

• Nons

Well, she has balls.

• swift07

what a fucking dumb ass !!!! next time buy tickets! -_-
    i hope they at least donate the hair -_-

• A

That’s just stupid. She will regret it

• l?veislouder

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:44 pm
    CASSI101FUL said:
    She freaking shave her head just to get tickets!?!?
    I find that dumb I wouldn’t do that if I wanted to meet someone so bad

• inhumancreation

The 17-year-old volunteered to shave her head to win tickets to the upcoming One Direction concert and to raise money for Leukaemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand. Through a radio promotion, she won tickets for the sold-out concert and now has a one-in-six chance to meet her favourite group.

Inform them with the entire story OceanUp, rather than making the girl look like an idiot.

I LIE, I’m high.

• inhumancreation

You weren’t really laughing. You Lie.

You caught me.

OHHHH I LIE AGAIN! I’m no high.

• inhumancreation

i like you inhumancreation and I totally agree

• Snacks

lmao the picture where she still had hair. what a loser.

• Snacks

you mofo be high a kite the sky high bitvhes

The sky sooo high