Nick Jonas Dreams Of Writing A Musical

Nick Jonas told ‘I’ve had a couple ideas as to what that could be, but I feel like that’ll be sort of a life project. I’d be willing to take my time on that and make sure it’s great.’

Ha Ha Ha. Very intelligent people on here tonight. I like this.

Nick stick to fucking grandma pussy that is the only thing you are good at now!!

CAPTAIN DOUCHE BAG!!!

Nick and his dad have the same hair! And the same nose.

Um-Uhm i want a piece of that Jonas :P

?@emmy_bucket

Nick Jonas is in SMASH. Just totally ruined it for me! -.-

• l?veislouder

LMFAO!!!!! First he would actually have to learn how to write songs!! Not that corn ball shit he calls songs!!!
    “Keep on moving like you did last summer, when the grass was green and you’re hair was longer”!!!!!!! BAHBAHA
    Nick if you were half as talented as you think you are!!
    One punctuation mark is enough. “Greener*.” “Your*.” What is “bahbaha?” And when you start sentences, you should probably finish them.

He is talented, more than you anyway, and in case you couldn’t read properly, he said he’s holding off on writing the musical, to take his time with it and make sure it’s great. I’m sure his talent will grow in the coming years, not diminish.

• Ri Ri’s Weave

I’m not Nick, but he needs a new look. Nick should go bald.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Don’t worry, you will grow back eventually.

Well nick Jonas ruined les mis. #wheresachilles

———————-
    He sang better at 12 then he does now. Plus he was actually kinda cute at 15. So yeah he isn’t getting better with age.

How to defeat Loveislouder in a duel

1) Use logic
    2) Show proof
    3) Be practical
    4) Use her own tactics to your advantage

Bieber I get but Nick Jonas is gross!

• SubwayToVenus

Nick if you were half as talented as you think you are!!

Lol first of all, Nick Jonas writes amazing song, he wrote songs when he was only 11, you could NEVER ever dream of writing actually, just because you put as an example one song that isn’t deep that still doesn’t speak for all of his songs, which are amazing tbh.
    He is SO talented, everyone says that, whoever worked with him says it’s actually a pleasure to work with him. So shut up.

How to defeat Loveislouder in a duel

1) Use logic
    2) Show proof
    3) Be practical
    4) Use her own tactics to your advantage
    ———————
    7) show her your boobies or a photo of Nick Jonas :P

How to defeat Loveislouder in a duel

1) Use logic
    2) Show proof
    3) Be practical
    4) Use her own tactics to your advantage
    ————————–
    I never seen her show proof of anything on here. Logic not in her vocab. Smartass never. I guess she gets defeated all the time. Thats why she leaves when people show up that actually know what they are talking about.

• SubwayToVenus

And for the people saying he used to sing better than he does now, have you listened to Haven’t met you yet? his voice is dreamy and flawless.

How to defeat Loveislouder in a duel

1) Use logic
    2) Show proof
    3) Be practical
    4) Use her own tactics to your advantage
    Good strategy. It’d make for a worthy opponent.

SubwayToVenus said:

—————-
    Hi Katy i luv u my bff!!!!!!

—————————–
    “Its cool cuz we’re just friends..LA LA LA LA LA LA LA” Nick don’t have deep songs they all sound pre-school, and suck sorry.
    “Nothing make sense nothing sense anymore”
    Yeah thats deep, and hasn’t been used 100 times before!

Mar 18, 2012 @ 12:15 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    I’m admittedly not Nick’s biggest fan, and I thought his rendition of that song could give Michael Bublé a run for his money. It really was amazing.

Mar 18, 2012 @ 11:55 am
    l?veislouder said:

They’re like the same height.
    Joe is definitely taller in that picture. Take a red line from Joe’s head and take it to Nick, and you’ll see.

>>>>>>>>>>> 5) When you’ve defeated her keep your guard up, cause the enemy will use smartass tactics to make you think you are the one defeated.

Ri Ri’s vajayjay said:

SubwayToVenus said:

———————–
    LMFAO! sounding deep like he is crying, blowing his nose. LOL his voice is horrible. Justin Biebers voice got deep and is soo much better. At least Justin knows more than 3 chords on the guitar! Whats Nicks excuse.

—————–

This is true.

———————
    You need a miracle honey. Nick ruined that song. He in general should stay away from covers. Go read what actual Adults say about Nicks voice on http://www.perezhilton.com

—————————–
    “Nothing make sense nothing sense anymore”
    Yeah thats deep, and hasn’t been used 100 times before!

I love how you keep using as examples regular songs instead of his best songs like Appreciate and Dear God, songs he wrote when he was only 11, Can’t have you, Sorry, Turn right, Black keys, Vesper’s goodbye and I can go on and on, you’re obviously a hater who doesn’t deserve my time at all. Bye.

Mar 18, 2012 @ 12:21 pm
    —————–

This is true.
    No, there’s just nothing left to say when you’ve exhausted all your logical arguments and people think repeating their same “el oh el” statements is going to help them. You wanna believe you won, fine. I’ll let you. If that’s your only accomplishment in life, who am I to take it away?

• Demi’s Extentions

Ri Ri’s vajayjay said:

Demi’s Extentions said:

R.I.P Willow Smith’s Hair. You will always be whipped in our hearts.
    —————————–
    Let’s Whip our hair back and forth in her hairy memory :(
    ————————————-
    Let’s whip ourselves in Bruce Willis head. That’s a clean dance floor to douggie all nigh long.

—————————
    If you can admit that about Katy Perry then sure as shit you should be able to admit it about Nick Jonas!

No because Nick Jonas is more talented than Katy Perry.

• Ri Ri’s Weave

Beyoncé’s weave don’t got shit on me.

Mar 18, 2012 @ 12:37 pm
    Ri Ri’s vajayjay said:
    Loveislouder u are so ready to be a celeb gor lyou already have haters :D! You can be the next Selena Gomez!
    I know, girl! But I won’t be the next Selena. I’m not here to replace anyone. I’m going to be my own person. I want my career to be about my work, not who I date.

Justin bb, hold my ass for me! thanks <3

• Ri Ri’s vajayjay

Justin Bieber isn’t even relevant anymore. One Direction took his place.
    ——————————
    PREACH THE TRUTH BB <333!!!

Actually London(Foolishly) is the only good song Nick has. And he refuses to record and release it.

• xopretty00

“Nothing make sense nothing sense anymore”
    Yeah thats deep, and hasn’t been used 100 times before!

1) Just Friends’ lyrics aren’t deep but its message is adorable.
    2) Black Keys “the black keys never looked so beautiful and a perfect rainbow never looked so dull and the lights out never had this bright aglow; the black keys showing me a world I never knew.”
    Don’t Speak “there’s a lot that you don’t notice when you read between the line; the future’s out of focus when you’re blinded by the light; it’s a hope for all the hopeless in the worst of trying time and I resort to being speechless cuz our love won’t survive”
    London Foolishly “Carelessly, I Stall
    Thinking Change Was Just A Friend That Never Called. Tragedy’s Alright When It Means We Count The Blessings In Our Life.Could It Be That I Now Stand Corrected. Could It Be That I Now Stand Affected By This Blinding Light.”
    Vesper’s Goodbye ” And I found out, nothing comes without a cost. Life was just a game we’ve lost.”
    Even Who I am has a deep message of accepting yourself and finding someone who accepts you.
    3)Justin Bieber doesn’t even write his songs, so I can’t compare lyrics, really.
    4) Nick Jonas always plays guitars live and has amazing solos. Try watching Who I Am live all the guitar solos in that song are his.
    5) He has this rare raspy voice that is hard to find; he can hit notes that only dogs can hear; he can do the rocker screechy thing; he has a wide range; and he has a Broadway voice. His voice has way more variety now than it did at 12. Before, you argue, I agree in Les Miserables he fell short of the rest of the cast but he was still very good; just not up to par but not bad at all.His voice has way more variety now than it did at 12. And everyone’s praising his voice in How To Succeed (his whole performance actually, even dancing and acting).
    6)Justin Bieber has no range; his only talent is dancing imo , which is sad considering he’s a singer.
    Conclusion: you’re argument is invalid and Nick Jonas is extremely talented. I’ll admit Justin Bieber is somewhat talented, but nothing compared to Nick Jonas and way overrated.

——————
    You are. What’s up with this modafucking teenie war? Jonas verus Justin it’s like honey and horse poop in a fight gooorrrllll

I know right Beliebers say Justin is relevant and amazing and Nick is untalented and irrelevant, yet they cannot live without looking for fights with other people’s fans and without hanging off Nick Jonas’ balls for everything he does!

l?veislouder said:

Mar 18, 2012 @ 12:37 pm
    Ri Ri’s vajayjay said:

Justin bb, hold my ass for me! thanks <3
    —————
    ROFL i love you bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

• SubwayToVenus

1) Just Friends’ lyrics aren’t deep but its message is adorable.
    London Foolishly “Carelessly, I Stall

THANK YOU.

xopretty00 said:

“Nothing make sense nothing sense anymore”
    Yeah thats deep, and hasn’t been used 100 times before!

1) Just Friends’ lyrics aren’t deep but its message is adorable.
    London Foolishly “Carelessly, I Stall
    ——————————————–Bitch you just wrote a piece of the bible

• Demi’s Fake Tan

i belong to the Jersey Shore

• l?veislouder

ROFL i love you bitch!!!!!!!!!!!
    I’m so blessed to have your love!! <3

• Joe Jonas’ Stupid Ass Haircut

Demi’s Fake Tan said:

i belong to the Jersey Shore

ME TOO!

Demi’s Fake Tan said:

i belong to the Jersey Shore
    Holla hoe!

Bitch you just wrote a piece of the bible
    ————————————-
    and Nick deserves more than all the Harry Potter books together so stfu.

l?veislouder said:

ROFL i love you bitch!!!!!!!!!!!
    I’m so blessed to have your love!! <3
    ——————————————-
    Yes u r!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna call u pebbles now on :D!

Mar 18, 2012 @ 12:54 pm
    Joe Jonas’ Stupid Ass Haircut said:

i belong to the Jersey Shore

ME TOO!
    This is definitely true.

• Ri Ri’s Weave

Mar 18, 2012 @ 12:55 pm
    Ri Ri’s vajayjay said:
    Demi’s Fake Tan said:

i belong to the Jersey Shore
    Holla hoe!

It’s Ciao!

Bitch you just wrote a piece of the bible
    ————————————-
    and Nick deserves more than all the Harry Potter books together so stfu.
    ————————————-
    EX-CU-SE me bitch?! I wasn’t being mean!

Mar 18, 2012 @ 12:56 pm
    Bitch you just wrote a piece of the bible
    ————————————-
    and Nick deserves more than all the Harry Potter books together so stfu.
    Whoa, broskis, no need to bring Harry Potter into this. Harry is amazing <3

• Demi’s Fake Tan

Joe Jonas’ Stupid Ass Haircut said:

Demi’s Fake Tan said:

i belong to the Jersey Shore

ME TOO!
    —————————————–
    when you weren’t a stupid ass Haircut and you were long and straight, i “melted” between Christina Aguilera’s legs.

hahahahah the demi hair extentions comments :L

• Ri Ri’s Weave

Yes u r!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna call u pebbles now on :D!
    ‘Pebbles’ is the nickname of Delta Goodrem’s breasts.

why is everyone attacking loveisloader ?

Ri Ri’s Weave said:

Yes u r!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna call u pebbles now on :D!
    ‘Pebbles’ is the nickname of Delta Goodrem’s breasts.
    LOL and how i supposed to call her? “Tits”? “Shrek”? “Pussycat”? i want a really cool name for my gorl!!!!

• Ri Ri’s vajayjay

why is everyone attacking loveisloader ?
    ——————————————
    They’re jealous of her fabulosity ;)

he’s looking better and better :O love him

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:02 pm
    why is everyone attacking loveisloader ?
    Because no one likes when someone corrects them when they’re wrong, and they take the correction personally. So in response, they try to belittle me. Doesn’t work though.

• Delta’s Breasts

Hey! I’m not that small.

• Delta’s Pebbles

The chemio killed me. Now i’m a pair of raisins

• Megan Hilty’s Breasts

Hey! I’m not that small.

Well you don’t compare to me.

• Ri Ri’s Weave

Yes u r!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna call u pebbles now on :D!
    ‘Pebbles’ is the nickname of Delta Goodrem’s breasts.
    I don’t know. She’s your ‘gorl’ you come up with a name. I’ll try to think of one.

Leave loveislouder alone bitches

Delta’s Pebbles said:

The chemio killed me. Now i’m a pair of raisins
    ————————————–
    OMG that’s kinda rude…

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:07 pm
    Delta’s Breasts said:
    Hey! I’m not that small.
    Mine are bigger ;D

SubwayToVenus said:

Leave loveislouder alone bitches
    —————————————-
    Let’s make out Katy!!!!!!!!
    *LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE*

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:09 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Leave loveislouder alone bitches

Nick Jonas can do whatever he wants and be good at it because he’s got the talent and has proven it! And God please don’t compare him to beiber or anyone else. He is his own person. If you go for beiber fine but the rest of us sane people who recognize real talent will keep supporting Nick! he is soo versatile it’s unbelievable and on top of everything else is really a nice,good sweet guy who loves his fans and cares about people. I choose him over any other star from the past or present. It’s all about Nick,Prince,and Michael Jackson!

• Megan Hilty’s Breasts

Mine are bigger ;D

Bet I’m bigger than yours.

Ri Ri’s Weave said:

Yes u r!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna call u pebbles now on :D!
    ‘Pebbles’ is the nickname of Delta Goodrem’s breasts.
    Muffin’. It’s shorter than loveislouder and it’s sweet like her. My gorl is now Muffin’

• Ri Ri’s Weave

Yes u r!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna call u pebbles now on :D!
    ‘Pebbles’ is the nickname of Delta Goodrem’s breasts.
    I like that. I’m going to pretend like I don’t see an innuendo.

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:12 pm
    Megan Hilty’s Breasts said:
    Mine are bigger ;D

Bet I’m bigger than yours.
    Megan Hilty Bra Size: 34B
    loveislouder bra size: 32C

I win.

• Stud Muffin

i’m so talented, beautiful and rich. Girls leave their boyfriends for me cuz i’m the perfect catch. Admit it.

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:07 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:02 pm
    why is everyone attacking loveisloader ?
    ——————————
    Sweets you belittle yourself. You don’t need help in that department.

Ri Ri’s Weave said:

Yes u r!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna call u pebbles now on :D!
    ‘Pebbles’ is the nickname of Delta Goodrem’s breasts.
    I like that. I’m going to pretend like I don’t see an innuendo.
    Bahaha i do not belong to OU i belong to RiRi i should go nowwww :(

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:17 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:12 pm
    Megan Hilty’s Breasts said:
    Mine are bigger ;D

Bet I’m bigger than yours.
    Megan Hilty Bra Size: 34B
    loveislouder bra size: 32C

I win.
    ——————-
    Nick wears a bigger bra then the both of you combined. Why Megan is dating someone with bigger breast then her anyway is beyond me.

• Ri Ri owns ya

Stud Muffin said:

• l?veislouder

Sweets you belittle yourself. You don’t need help in that department.
    If that were true, you wouldn’t have felt the need to leave this comment. But you did so, I guess someone’s trying to make up for what they lack in other departments. Not working though, sorry! <3

• Ri Ri’s Weave

Yes u r!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna call u pebbles now on :D!
    ‘Pebbles’ is the nickname of Delta Goodrem’s breasts.
    I like that. I’m going to pretend like I don’t see an innuendo.
    Bahaha i do not belong to OU i belong to RiRi i should go nowwww :(
    But I’m apart of Ri Ri…Bye :(

Justin Bieber isn’t even relevant anymore. One Direction took his place.

Coming from a non Bieber fan, to say Justin is not relevant anymore is a little early to say!! The talk about his new song coming out next week “boyfriend” is all over the place! Some radio stations that already heard the song say it’s going to be a BIG hit for him! and that’s saying alot from radio stations, considering they don’t usually play alot of songs of his on the radio!

And it really shows the immaturity of some people comparing a boy band with Justin,, They are two different categories altogether! For instance, one needs 5 guys to make them a big hit and one doesnt! So, grow up people! I’m actually going to give Bieber a chance when i listen to his new song, because if so many people out there( I heard Adam Levine, the singer from One Republic and radio stations and so many other people saying its soo awesome)how can they be lying? We’ll see, i guess!So dont jump ahead of yourelves just yet by saying hes irrelevant, he might not be just yet!

• xopretty00

ubwayToVenus said:

———————–
    EPIC FAIL. I wasn’t talking about what Perez said he loves Nick, so yeah he doesn’t know shit about music. Look at the comments on his web site from followers and people. they all say Nick has a crappy voice. God read what I said first off.

Exactly, what kind of decent adult goes and comment on Perez Hilton? God forgives me cause I’m only 17. I am pretty sure I will not waste any of my adult time to go and bash a 19 year old who’s obviously more talented than me on a freaking gossip website. Their opinion isn’t respectable at all.
    Perez didn’t post Haven’t Met You Yet. He did post I Believe in You Empty Chairs at Empty Tables and It Takes Two and they all got positive comments. Pleas get your facts straight.
    perezhilton.com/2010-10-05-nick-jonas-sings-empty-chairs-at-empty-tables-from-les-miserables-in-london#respond

oh, and i wasn’t saying that just because alot of radio stations and celebrities are talking about what a big hit this new Justin Bieber song will be, that that means it will overtake the big hoopla about One Direction either! It shouldn’t be a competition anyway! They seem to each have their own success! I just took offence to people saying Justin was irrelevant when he seems to still have millions of fans supporting him!Maybe not as much as before, but you never know what could happen when his new album comes out! And the shocker of it all, maybe with the hype thats being talked about his new album, he might gain another fan in me! Now that would be a total shock!! lol

• xopretty00

P.S. If you’re going make an insufficient argument at least make sure it’s accurate.
    Also,Nick’s metaphors are not commonly used. What other song use the “black keys” of a piano to represent imperfection. Even silly metaphors like “poison ivy” are not used. And again with Bieber fans complaining Nick’s lyrics are not “deep” or “sound the same” or his metaphors “are cheesy”!!Bieber doesn’t even write his songs. So, if you are going to complain about someone’s lyrics to prove that someone else is better, at least make sure you have something to compare it to. -_- It’s true the Jonas Brothers have faded but that does not mean they’re not talented. All teen stars have a life span. And like someone o here mentioned, Katy Perry: commercially successful yet barley talented.

• SubwayToVenus

OMG I FORGOT ABOUT ROSE GARDEN WHEN I WAS MENTIONING NICK’S AMAZING SONGS. ROSE GARDEN.

• Justin Bieber’s music producer

————————–
    He says his music will be so different and refreshing…i’m just expecting songs about lame superficial “love” with electro beats like ‘Baby’. He isn’t gonna make an album that makes me want to be a fan anytime soon it seems…I would bet for Jonas if i had to choose.

• Justin Bieber’s Penis

*says nothing because it doesn’t exist*

@subwaytovenus nick sucks, his songs suck, his face sucks, his personality sucks, his instrument playing sucks, his acting sucks, his dancing sucks, his curls suck.

says nothing because it doesn’t exist*

From what i seen on a video clip from one of his rehearsal for one of his concerts, he was wearing track pants and was dancing, it sure seemed like it existed!! Let me tell you, it existed more than you will ever know!!I think alot of people would be shocked if they actually knew it existed that much.. lol

—————–

• Justin Bieber’s Penis

*still not existing*

HE IS PERFECT.

HE IS PERFECT.

not really he is pretty flawfull

they see me trollin they hatin

Mar 18, 2012 @ 02:07 pm
    they see me trollin they hatin
    They try to catch you trollin dirtayy

I’m very curious about the new songs from Justin Bieber, but I don’t believe all the hipe of his team because they said his Christmas album would be one of the best of all time and it was good but nothing special. I think Bieber will do great with this album, he is still huge and he was the best selling male artist in 2011, but on the next one he will starts have trouble selling.
    Beiber’s new songs will be the same as his old songs,shit.

• Ri Ri

Bahaha

As talented as Nick is, he doesn’t have much stage presence in concert. He’s very serious and gets right down to business with just a little kidding around. Jonas Brothers concerts were great cause his brothers made up for his deficiencies. Joe and Kevin are outgoing and Nick isn’t.

he’s not very entertaining when he speaks, but I love his voice (when he speaks). Weird?

“Selena could so tell they were crushing,so she broke that up in a heart beat.” My 2008 nelena vs. niley fanfics >>>>>

• Ri Ri’s Weave

Ya don’t know.

• Nick Jonas’ Curls

Somebody! Tell him to stop cutting us off! It hurts :(

• Ri Ri’s Weave

Somebody! Tell him to stop cutting us off! It hurts :(
    I’m always getting replaced. This bitch can’t stick to one weave or color of hair.

• Nick Jonas’ Curls

Why are they so horrible to us? :(

• l?veislouder

Writing a musical definitely is a life project. It’s something that really needs to be developed properly and looked at with different eyes, which includes your own between twenty years. He’s definitely doing a good thing with holding off on it.

• Ri Ri’s Weave

Why are they so horrible to us? :(
    I’m not Nick, but he needs a new look. Nick should go bald.

• Nick Jonas’ Curls

I’m not Nick, but he needs a new look. Nick should go bald.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nick if you were half as talented as you think you are!!

jesus 2.0 (nick) will forgive all your sins dear haters.

———————–

I should’ve know. A Justin Bieber fan… I’ll no longer discuss with you, there’s nothing more pointless than having an argument with people like you.

———————
    EPIC FAIL. PEREZ HILTON DON’T KNOW A SHIT ABOUT MUSIC

Could Nick ever just show any amount of personality. Does he always have to sound like a robot? Like he reading off a cue card or something. This kid is soo unrelatable its not even funny.

• l?veislouder

Omggggg “Appreciate”! I completely forgot about that song. :'( shit made me cry rivers for days!

——————–

LMFAO, actual adults who check on Perez Hilton.com in their free time. Go away.

————————-

U mad?

• SubwayToVenus

I know, it’s one of the saddest songs ever.

EPIC FAIL. PEREZ HILTON DON’T KNOW A SHIT ABOUT MUSIC
    ————————

Hi Ri Ri

• l?veislouder

Tries to use statements of “actual adults” to prove point. Mentions Perez Hilton as example.
    -_____-

Mar 18, 2012 @ 06:46 pm

_______________________________

I disagree. I’ve seen him in concert and that’s the only time he’s ever outgoing. He becomes pretty funny.

———————–
    Except all his ballad that he writes sound exact same. All written in the same notes and chord because he doesn’t know very many. Black Keys and Turn Right could literally BE the same song.
    “Turn right into my arms”
    Yeah that is original and deep! Thats just lyrics that make you stop and think how the hell he came up with that! NOT!

?veislouder said:

U mad?

—————————
    LMFAO! Are you some kind of retard. Do you ever make a good point? Or are you always just lame?

EPIC FAIL. PEREZ HILTON DON’T KNOW A SHIT ABOUT MUSIC
    ————————
    I was talking about the site too .______. i don’t think the users are qualified persons skilled in music there either. Anyway i’m not here to defend Nick Jonas’s ass so i’m out of this shit.

LOL at Joe stans trying to throw shade at Nick’s songwriting, as if any of the lyrics on Fastlife made any sense.

IF YOU ARE OLD AND UGLY! NICK JONAS WILL FUCK YOU, HE’LL KNOCK THE DUST OFF THE PUSSY FOR YOU!

———————-
    Sorry I hate all Jonas Brothes equally!

SubwayToVenus said:

Hi Ri Ri
    —————-
    Hi Katyyy what’s up? I luv u gorl ya know ur my favourite hoe like for eva :D!

• Demi’s Extentions

I ran out from Miley’s head cuz the smoke makes me sick.

:) <3

———————–
    “Turn right into my arms”

The fact that you DON’T understand metaphors just shows how STUPID you actually are, and Black keys and Turn right are not even similar, have you even listened to the songs? Clearly you haven’t, cause you have been busy buying Justin Bieber’s crap, “when I was 13 I had my first love”.. please if you dislike Nick so freaking much, stop listening to his music and stop commenting on his posts, go do something with your free time.

———————–
    “Turn right into my arms”
    ————————
    You are a ex-fan? I’m just curious. You know wya too much of their lyrics to be an anti Jonas :/ .

• Demi’s Extentions

I ran out from Miley’s head cuz the smoke makes me sick.

———————–
    Turn right into my arms isn’t a metaphor.

SubwayToVenus said:

Hi Ri Ri
    —————-
    Hi Katyyy what’s up? I luv u gorl ya know ur my favourite hoe like for eva :D!

I know, I’m a flawless bitch.

• Joe Jonas Beard

I make him look like a badass

———————–
    Turn right into my arms isn’t a metaphor.

I was talking about Black keys, but in fact Turn right, it’s in fact a whole metaphor, the song isn’t about race tracks and stuff, it’s about life, and it’s turn outs, and despite people go on different roads he’s still hoping to meet the person he wrote the song for at the finish line, not the actual finish line of a speedway, but death.

———————-
    I do understand metaphors. The fact that Nick Jonas writes corny, basic over used, cliched ones, are not my fault.

Mar 18, 2012 @ 12:38 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

———————–
    Turn right into my arms isn’t a metaphor.

I was talking about Black keys, but in fact Turn right, it’s in fact a whole metaphor, the song isn’t about race tracks and stuff, it’s about life, and it’s turn outs, and the about how people go on different roads he’s still hoping to meet the person he wrote the song for at the finish line, not the actual finish line of a speedway, but death.
    ——————–
    Both songs suck and sound the exact same. So who cares.

• Demi’s Extentions

R.I.P Willow Smith’s Hair. You will always be whipped in our hearts.

———————-

Lol, says the girl who supports the boy with a song called NEVER SAY NEVER, the most over used line of existence.

——————–
    Both songs suck and sound the exact same. So who cares.

Yet you know the lyrics and you are still talking about him and his songs.

Mar 18, 2012 @ 12:38 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

———————–
    Turn right into my arms isn’t a metaphor.

——————-
    I see you like Katy Perry. So the fact that you think Nick Jonas is a good song writer is of no surprise!

Nick is a great artist and songwriter!!! He puts emotion in everything

my favorite song will always be STAY!

Nick could try a carreer similar to John Mayer. Sorry, I don’t believe Jonas Brothers sucess anymore, hope they surprise me.

The radio stations reviews can be just a strategy to reduce Justin’s rejection with his listeners. I’d rather wait to hear the music, although I don’t understand why he has so much rejection.

————————–
    And you tell me why Nick Jonas can’t sell cds and Justin Bieber can! And tell me why Bieber is still relevant, and Nick Jonas no longer is, and never will be again!

Demi’s Extentions said:

R.I.P Willow Smith’s Hair. You will always be whipped in our hearts.
    —————————–
    Let’s Whip our hair back and forth in her hairy memory :(

——————-

Yes I like Katy Perry because she’s gorgeous and I think she has an amazing personality but I’m aware of her mediocre song writing skills and crappy live singing. Just go away, you’re making yourself look dumb.

• Joe Jonas Beard

That dolote would wishes i’d be on his face to make him look as sexy as his middle brother

Nick is a great artist and songwriter!!! He puts emotion in everything

my favorite song will always be STAY!
    ——————
    He sooo copied Prince on that song. The only good song he has, he ripped off Prince.

SubwayToVenus said:

SubwayToVenus said:

Hi Ri Ri
    —————-
    Hi Katyyy what’s up? I luv u gorl ya know ur my favourite hoe like for eva :D!

I know, I’m a flawless bitch.
    ——————-

—————————

————————-

The reason why Justin Bieber sells it’s the same reason why all of the good rock bands move to Europe, and the reason why Beyonce won more Grammys than the Foo fighters. People are stupid and buy crappy music, and we are able to see people’s stupidity every freaking day of our lives. And I’m sorry but Justin Bieber is becoming more and more irrelevant with the days, 1D is already taking his place, and Nick Jonas is still relevant apparently because you’re talking about him, aren’t you?

Justin Bieber isn’t even relevant anymore. One Direction took his place.